Owner of the venue that burned in oakland posted a message lamenting the loss of his warehouse...

Owner of the venue that burned in oakland posted a message lamenting the loss of his warehouse. SJW's are coming out of the woodwork to give him salt deposits. You might want to get in on this you faggots.

m.facebook.com/derick.ion.9/posts/10154043090696630?comment_id=1811846165752680&reply_comment_id=1040390932736831&ref=m_notif¬if_t=feed_comment_reply¬if_id=1480858388431664

(dozens died)

These people are going nuts

I guess I'm out.

Poor guy :^)

He is now kek

You're doing the work of the revolution, comrade. And siding with a capitalist that was struck by fate and selfishly responds publicly to it will furthen our cause even more. You deserve a medal.

I do it for free

The perfect oven.

For what? Baking bread?

Place was a total fire hazard.

NO
baking this freak

Nah baking hipsters apparently

Can someone let me know what happened? I don't into news.

Can't flim-flam the Zane man

Druggies had a party in an unsafe building.

30 "artists" gone too soon.
Very Sad stuff user

Very sad indeed, I can see how the owner of said building is a monster for forcing them to trespass on his property and then only being concerned about the lost of a building he clearly burnt down himself.

I can't make anything new no matter what name I use

:^3

God this was a fun morning

No one was trespassing. The building owner operated it illegally as a live-in artists colony, packed with wooden crap, no fire sprinklers, no clear exit paths and no emergency lighting. The single-file "stairway" to the makeshift second floor where the dance party was held was made out of pallets and scrap wood. The place was a fucking death trap. The building owner and anyone who was responsible for promoting the dance party in that building are 100% responsible for these senseless deaths.

Ah, in that case I agree with you. Fuck him even if it was natural selection that these people couldn't seen anything wrong with filling rooms with kindling.

I think everyone that leaves their house on a regular basis has done something more dangerous than going to a party without checking if the building has fire permits and survived.