I see people call shows literally reddit and literally tumblr so what are some shows/movies that are 4chan/Holla...

I see people call shows literally reddit and literally tumblr so what are some shows/movies that are 4chan/Holla Forums-esque?
I tried my best to find some:
Tenacious D (HBO mini-series) (Far superior to the shitty movie)
Kenny vs. Spenny
Mission Hill
South Park (For some time in the early to mid 2000s, SP was pretty surreal for mainstream TV and even groundbreaking esp. when it came to breaking down social narratives and ultimately providing satire on many topics. SP's humor in the newer seasons feel effortless and dumbed down in a way I can't much explain. Subtlety seems to be a thing of the past in the newer episodes.)
Happiness (Todd Solondz movie)
Wonder Showzen
Andy Milonakis Show
Xaiver: Renegade Angel
World Peace (obviously)
Season 3 of The Boondocks is the closest to being chan-esque
Most of the later episodes of Aqua Teen
Squidbillies (hit or miss show but it fits the category)

Some of these might have small followings on reddit but are not widely worshipped compared to say actual reddit/tumblr shows such as GOT, Walking Dead, etc.

Yup, I agree with literally all of them. Weird.

Oh and ATHF, Jenny Nicholson's Show, Perfect Hair Forever, Your pretty Face is going to hell, S1,2 and 3 of Mad TV, Spaced, Attack of the Show and Code Monkeys also fit the bill

OP here. Agreed 100%. Adult Swim's stuff can range from being accessible to most mainstream audiences and then the complete opposite. Funny.

Damn. Nostalgia.

Reported for chan invasion, cuckchanners must be hunted down.

Holy fuck what a throwback. Does anyone else remember the interludes before the show came on where they said "what time is it? let's check the andy mioCLOCKis!" I can't find them online at all

Literally kino.

Thursday>Pulp Fiction

Is World Peace actually decent? I watched a segment where he was acting like a hip-hop rapper to impress a girl or something, then there were balloons or something like that lifting him into the air when he failed.

It didn't make sense and it wasn't funny in a literal or surreal way.
Is the rest of the show like this? I can't help but think Holla Forums just likes Sam because he shitposts on there with the other anons.

South Park was good up to S10. I'd argue there were good episodes up to 17, but after that shitty console wars mixed with GoT shit, I gave up.

This is THE most reddit list of movies ever

the first half of this before it wimps out halfway

are you from reddit or 4chan?

World peace had some pretty funny skits actually. Shit like the surrealist gameshow and the future geneticist clinic was amazing.

So I should just watch YouTube clips instead of entire episodes?
A bit like Whitest Boys U Kno

The episodes are short enough that they really are just youtube clips in and of themselves. The whole show is like 90 minutes total.

eat shit

Its not really laugh out loud type of funny, more funny in a morbid way. Very deep show.

If a show really was you it wouldn't get past the pilot.

Sure is >>>/reddipol/ round here lately. How does it feel that your precious show was cancelled?

Eh, It's okay. Maybe 4 of the skits were funny to me

kys

((Spenny)) is right but Kenny is 100% pure aryan phenotype

Watching two jews torture each other for our amusement is kino.

Go back to reddipol, kid.

Jim. Belushi.

House (1977) and Freddy Got Fingered are both chan-esque movies.

Kung Pow

mr.robot is literally about the hacker 4chan

Along those lines of thinking, are the early, still in Ottawa episodes of the Tom Green show kino?

What about Delocated or Harvey Birdman (a lot better than fucking Squidbillies)?

Tim & Eric is the most epic Chantastic show ever made

4chan aka cuckchan is reddit. Only Holla Forums possesses imageboard culture and its tastes reflect that. Do not associate cuckchan with Holla Forums.

Yes, the largest boards, Holla Forums and Holla Forums and Holla Forums and especially /hwndu/ clearly exemplify that.