I've decided to become a model citizen for today, what mature and responsible things should I do?

I've decided to become a model citizen for today, what mature and responsible things should I do?

Become a priest and rape little children

John Paul pls go

Trying to gen on Santa's good side are we?

volunteer at a soup kitchen for homeless parasites

how old are you?

8 y/o girl, why?

enjoy your ban my underaged friendo

this is not 4chan, you filthy 4chaner you

goo makes him happy, maybe goo is the answer

KYS.

The worker's face tells you all you need to know about communism.
Look at his face compared to that of his Glorious Leader!

Wipe your ass AFTER taking a shit

But what if I'm pajeet?

Wipe your hands in your shit

join the military

mow the lawn of some old boy or disabled person

I could use my leaves raked up if you're looking for something to do. I'm disabled and old af. (50)
What am I still doing on the chans? Maybe I need to get productive too! Oh wait, I hurt like hell. Maybe a quick bowl first. Now what was that I was gonna do?

Stop shitposting in this board would be a good start already

kill as many fellow indians as you can and then kill yourself

NK isn't communist, it's fascist

lrn2politics newfag

It's more of a big cult really, it just so happens that soldiers are forcing them into it.

Fuck off, Holla Forums

kill yourself.

Been said already.
Here:

It is the only answer to OP's problem.

true

Stop posting on here

Execute some state enforcers.

Get your head out of your ass. If you can't d it alone, go to therapy. There's no shame in asking for professional help.

And before you say "it's 2016, they'll tell me to chop my dicc off", try going to a shrink before telling us how they work.

There is a focused effort by MSM to push this all into the gutter, as "fake news". We have to find something believable, and true, to pursue - because I think there is something to this story it is just too well covered up. Keep pushing, lads. Kek wills it.

Recently stumbled upon a T-90S manual, interesting to read for what little slav I can understand

i suggest you vieweth upon their constitution bud

Why no nipple morph?

She has some teacher, neighbor, friend, etc

Keep shaking, faggot

Go to a nightclub and buy drinks for roastie who use you like a piece of meat in all ways but the way you came there for. Post on twitter and Facebook about whatever shithole third World country had a natural disaster and how much you care, bonus points if you critics Trump.

Start the beta uprising