Why does anybody here like this guy again? Here's literally the anti-Holla Forums

Why does anybody here like this guy again? Here's literally the anti-Holla Forums.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geert_Wilders
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Freedom_Party
My favorite two, for the ridiculous doublethink inherent between them:

Other urls found in this thread:

holylandexperience.com/
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they are idiots.

Mongrel Indonesian, Jew lover, nothing really to like.

Because he is a useful idiot. He advances our goals very efficiently and should be promoted in order to counter Mudslimes.

Do you seriously not understand this concept or are you just pretending?

Holy fuck, almost 2 times a year? Fucking why

How are those bad ?

And I dont think anyone actually likes him.
He's just useful to kill the EU and stop the muslims.

We like the treason, not the traitor.

Wilders is a useful tool and nothing more. Because we Dutch don't really have a nationalist party he's the best choice since he is anti-EU, anti-immigration and anti-muslim unlike the rest of our EU cocksucking politicians

I don't think most of Holla Forums even knows who he is, except maybe some vague understanding that he's "nationalist"

Either because they're not Dutch and don't know him beyond "lmao fuck muslims", or because they're uneducated.

Just the fact that he's racially impure should be enough.

That obvious d&c. W-we can't use obvious tools because they're not hwite enough!
Either he's a useful idiot or he's an enemy making a mistake. Either way, he should be supported while he continues to resist the Islamic Union. Stop d&c.

Because the PVV is the biggest anti-EU anti-islam party there is here. You can call him a jew all you want, but the fact is that he's the only chance we have after Pim Fortuyn got killed because he was becoming (((problematic))). He's dedicated as hell and is our only real chance for the de-islamization of the Netherlands.

His right hand man is also based as fuck.

He leads a party with some great patriots (Beertema and Bosma)

He’s a kike shill, but if he is able to formally introduce a Dutch referendum he’ll have been useful to us.

This.

Honestly, our parties are all cancer. He's the (((best))) of a very bad situation.

Also this, fuck the EU.

Dutch people!

Don't forget about the VNL!!!!

That does it literally shitting on dutch heritage

wind energy is trash

…what?

He's a jew with a die job petending to be White.

I have never heard him say anything close to that.
Maybe OP confused those windmills with these ugly abominations.

D&C between whom, you mongoloid? I am Dutch.

There's a line between voting for someone and following someone as a leader, this guy is a mongrel with jewish blood, I'm fine with using him while he's useful but he can't lead us and he can't stay here

WAIT FOR HITLER

I miss him.. fuck, he was more than a decade ahead with his toughts/vision.

Beautiful

Things would have been so much different were he still alive. RIP

Ultra kek

D&C between people with similar interests, kike.

Did you understand anything from my post, you retarded not even dutch jewlover?

Fucking circumcise yourself if you love jews so much.

You're a fucking retard, I said to use him until he's no longer useful, then throw him away.

What the fuck is the point of being a nationalist if you allow yourself to be lead by a mongrel? Go to fucking America if this doesn't concern you, mengeling.

These two things are contradictory.
You need to elect him so he can remove kebab, then get rid of him.
Are you angry because of your cognitive dissonance?

The party that hired Moszkowicz.

This is literally what I said, three posts in a row, do you even speak English, faggot?

something I already said previously which is apparently hard to grasp for your 90 IQ mind is that there's a difference between rallying behind someone as a leader and using him to get to a certain point, there's no cognitive dissonance involved because of this

the entire point of this thread I'd imagine is to stop people from seeing mister mongrelman as a nationalist leader like Trump appears to be for America, because Geert is most definitively not

Didn't they kick him out shortly after? Pretty sure they did.

I don't think anyone can like him in the first place if they've never heard of him. I know I havn't and I spend far too much time on here than is healthy.

Yes after their polling dropped like a rock. The only ones even sometime paying attention to them are the kikes of goystijl.

They are utterly irrelevant, and were a cuck party to leftleaning signal against PVV anyway.

Especially funny for me as a South African

True that,
Happend in the first year that i were at a legal age to vote aswell.. sucks bigtime.

inb4 people say;
-He has homo
-Social Sciences

yes and yes.

This man had a vision for the The Netherlands, visions/predictions that were 100% correct/accurate in what we see today.

He tried to warn us & had the capability to do something about it… RIP

And ofc the bullet came from the left side.

Luckly we 'the general poppulation' know better nowerday's… (hopefully)

-dutchfag

I figured as much.

Kek. How's Pretoria doing now? Wasn't there a mass chimpout there a few days ago?

ach arme jongen, can you understand Dutch?

ben je daar nog of ben je nu al ergens anders heen geïmmigreerd? hoe is 't leven?

This, this user knows. We're not voting for Wilders as a person, we're voting for PVV, or rather, for Martin Bosma.

Blijft sterk, broeder.
Martin Bosma is a fighter for your cause and has been calling out the complicity of (((our politicians and government))) in supporting the ANC. He also wrote a book about it "Minderheid in eigen land"

We're not saying you shouldn't vote for him, we're saying he is not the leader you're waiting for and that you should be cautious.

also this

Oi wei!

Your concept is false. The types like Geert are our worst enemies because they are the best point of subversion. These moderates like Wilders exist to prevent people from going far right. They are the false alternative, the controlled opposition, whatever you would like to call them.

Honestly, just turn the 'holy land' into one giant theme park and annex it into the U.S. Free admission of course to all American citizens

Yeah, our local niggers got upset because our government niggers overturned their choice for mayor. Burned a whole load of shit.

Ja, dit is baie maklik te verstaan as jy alreeds Afrikaans kan praat. Onse tale is amper dieselfde.

The ANC is on the way out. I don't see them lasting past 2020. There's still hope for us.

Yeah with the EFF poised to take it's place. It concerns me the most for you.

I'd rather see it nuked so badly that nothing could survive being there for the next 1000 years.

Mooi

Sounds pretty good, that way you shut all the retards up who think a fucking piece of desert with no relation to our race is holy.

Jammer, ek het vergeet om na die spoiler te antwoord.

Die lewe is nogal nie te sleg nie, maar ek woon nie op n plaas. Dis veiliger in die stat.

Too late already, they've gone and made one in the US.

holylandexperience.com/

I would still love to go to SA one day. You know how private security work is over there?

I imagine there'd be plenty of work with all those niggers around.

Whoops, forgot all about this thread. And I forgot my Rach in the OP too! For shame.

There aren't any PMCs if that's what you mean.

If you mean working for one of the pseudo-police services we have then yeah, they're fairly busy, but the market is saturated at the moment.

I'm sure if you were resourceful you could work for one. Prepare to spend most of your time waiting around in a car.

It's a beautiful land though. You will actually be fairly safe if you stay away from townships and the Cape Flats and that kind of thing

I like you Rachposter, you help facilitate discussions.

You don't quite get it, do you, stormderp? First, they come for the Moonslims. Then they come for the Christ-stains. Then finally, all non-kosher pyrsyns who don't bow to Israel.

He wanted to ban halal foods, as well as halal slaughter methods, but then added a dual kosher ban to that to make it seem like it wasn't targeted at Moonslims - which he quickly backpedaled from, as I noted in the OP.

He's pro-Israel, pro-Jewish dominance, pro-LGBT, pro-fymynysm, and anti-tradition, but because he spergs out over Arabs and Moonslims (the single greatest threats to the continued safety of Israel and international Jewish hegemony), you neo-Nazis rush to support him. He hates the Netherlands and will see it kept subservient to (((them.)))

Even though he flies in the face of everything you stormderps stand for, you're willing to abandon it all because he gives you an excuse to be les edgy racists in real life. In that regard, he's just a Dutch Donald Drumpf.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Reported for helping rach

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN
DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

But he's still a kike right, silly Rachposter? :^)

Realpolitik. Pandering for political power. They all do it. He just happens to be able to help us.

Yet he's called for an EU referendum.

He does have great hair.

I don`t like him.
Although if no other party steps up I`ll vote vote the pindaKike.

Remember to sage Rach threads, too.

Have the mods ever disclosed their reasoning as to why a Canadian-Jew is given free reign to shitpost the board?

If post ends in any integer that isn't 0, Kek will drown Rach in nigger semen by the end of the year.

Of course not. (and I don’t know how to view the mod log, so I don’t have a reference for the dismissals of my universal reports of rach, either).

I’m actually inclined to believe that some of the intl posters are telling the truth when they shitpost about the mods being co-opted. It’s completely unacceptable that the users are UNIVERSALLY, 100% against Rach being allowed to post here and they do absolutely nothing (banning those who want it gone).

Some faggot probably wormed its way in like with cuckchan

He's likely not referring to PMCs, given that SA famously banned them eons ago.

Hilariously, if he thinks he'll find real work as a security guard in Sout Efrika, he'll be cucked out of it by strong, intelligent men of African descent - the Fire Ants, etc. - and Afrikaner incest babies. (You may get mad at me for that, stormderp, but the true-true here is that, the rare Charlize Theron omitted, they all really do look rather Orcish and inbred.)

Although I'm American, I've been following Sout Efrikan politics for a while now and I think you're roughly right, but that it'll take a tad longer. Certainly any ANC that exists in 2030 will be of no parliamentary significance, but I doubt they'll totally lose their grip on power before then. Coalitions, election rigging, bombastic campaign promises, voter intimidation, the jailing/charging of opposition figures, and of course being the party of Mandela will carry them through the rest of the decade at least.

Who's your bet to replace them? I can't see the DA really going anywhere without a coalition deal, but it seems like splinter groups of the ANC (COPe et al., whose only objective seems to be seizing power from the older generation of ANC figureheads) would be willing to make deals with them. The IFP will likely be permanently locked out of government, which is sad, because objectively their policies seem like the best, most sensible course in general. And I don't think that Julius Malema will call it quits until he's become President/Deputy or had his execution ordered by one.

CURRENTLY, ONE OF THE SADDEST THINGS TO THINK ABOUT IN MY LIFE IS THE FACT THAT WHEN YOU ARE SLAUGHTERED FOR YOUR CRIMES, NONE OF US WILL KNOW THAT IT HAS HAPPENED OTHER THAN YOU WILL HAVE STOPPED POSTING.

Luckily for you, your friendly neighborhood Rach is here to save the day!
8ch.net/log.php?board=pol

They aren't.

That guy looks more like he is telling me to install gentoo than a jew

kek'd

What's bad about these two?

This

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Because he looks like Dolph Ziggler

lol It's supposed to be a Muslim. Here's the original.

The Dutch are kind of dumb and love "gender equality" and all that other stupid bullshit.

They think "being tolerant" (back from when this meant religious tolerance) is some kind of symbol of national pride

Yes, we need a large cultural overhaul to go with our large ethnic "overhaul"

Nobody is saying he's going to be the eternal leader of a future aryan superstate. People are saying

Right now threads like this serve absolutely no purpose but to D&C. It does no good to shill against him right now when the alternatives to him are often far worse. This leads to the conclusion of some alternate agenda in play. My suspicion is one of the oldest jewish tricks in the book, to demonize anybody who isn't fully 1488 on the right by cherrypicking a few areas where he is not perfect. If you really cared about using him for now while he is useful, then you'd see that this thread is doing the exact opposite.

Since you're a different user i'll explain again that what I meant with that is that he's not fit to be our leader, although he is usable, you're right that the alternatives are worse but people shouldn't lionize Wilders, he's no Hitler, not even a Le Pen.

btw i'm not op in case you thought i was

Those areas include:
Oh, and he flies back to Israel at least yearly to get his new marching orders directly from the Knesset.

Now of course, I as a lybyryl fymynyst like all these things, but why would you? Just because he says some edgy racist shit in real life? It's absurd the lengths you stormderps will go to just to offend the pyyple you hate.

He looks like fucking Vegeta

Fuck off retard

Reported, retard. Now fuck off.

isn't wilders the dutch equivalent of el rato? I remember some anons on here saying that

It's not "false", it's been successful in overthrowing governments throughout history.

It's either the PVV or the SGP. SGP is radical catholicism, which is, as seen by the way the current pope acts, not a good idea.

The Netherlands are very very neutral, which is one of our downsides. Either we support this Jewlover or we risk dividing up into too many different parties.
You can't go to a protest against Islam in the Netherlands without seeing an Israeli flag.
The only hope I have for a good Dutch nationalistic party is >>>/meadhall/

that because pegide is just a bunch of AIVD informants

SGP is Calvinism, not Catholicism, it literally says so in it's name (Staats GEREFORMEERDE Partij). CDA is/was the Catholic political party while both the SGP and ChristenUnie are both Reformed.

Excuse my ignorance, I haven't researched enough or I simply forgot.
polite sage

'amper' means barely in Dutch. In Afrikaans it means 'a lot'.

Pretty funny. And yeah Wilders is a complete idiot who comes over very weird, I really hope he gets shot and Martin Bosma takes (Bosma follows American Renaissance on Twitter).

The whole Dutch political scene is one shitshow of completely cuckery. Things are really shaken up now the economy is shit, there are tons of foreigners who don't behave and the EU is fucking us over badly. The historically largest parties in the Netherlands are really doing bad in the polls and have been lying even harder than usual. The prime minister's party promised to give everyone 1000 euro and to stop giving money to Greece during the last eelctions in 2012.

In March 2017 we'll have our next elections. Will be fun with the PVV leading the polls by a large margin for over a year now.

Oh and South Africa is doing really bad right now, if Zuma leaves or ANC gets defeated it will allow someone worse to replace Zuma or it will allow the EFF to grow.

Economically at the end of this year there will be a review of SA's economy by rating agencies, SA's rating may get reduced to junk status which would ban a lot of retirement and investment funds from investing in SA. Would be a complete shitshow.

He's not the anti-Holla Forums. The EU is the anti-Holla Forums. Absolutely anybody who opposes is it a step up, because everybody who opposes it can be replaced.

Disappointed to see some of you falling for D&C, tbhfam.

Cancer

Because anyone that is against just one thing that Holla Forums is also against gets his dicked sucked nonstop. They don't understand the concept of someone that isn't entirely against you is an enemy.

For another example, see putin and his love for jews. Atleast he bombs ISIS even though he builds mosques and says "not all muslims" at their opening. H-he must be an ally, right?

Good idea. Lets just oppose everyone and everything so we can be le edgy rebel who never accomplishes even a single goal.

He's the only one within the system that's decent, at best. It says a lot more about our system then it does him.

Stopped reading here

Who even is this?

It's because one or more of the mods here are friends with LearningCode.

That's the only conceivable reason I can think of.

I am not Learningcode, nor am I friends with any of the mods. 100% of my back-and-forth contact with them has been through /polmeta/ for all to see.

But don't let my facts get in the way of your tinfoil. Carry on.

Completely inconspicuous.

Hello there, newfriend. You probably didn't notice since you've only just stumbled in from Reddit, but Geert actually does come up as a topic from time to time due to his hatred for all things Arab.

But in regards to your charge, exactly who or what am I shilling for? The fact is that Geert is a mega shabbos goy, and the facts I posted in the OP prove it. #TruthHurts #DealWithIt

You're fitting right in.

Y-you too!