Norway police poz'd

You'd think this is cosplay and some practical joke, right?

But it's actually the Norwegian police.

They look like they're capable of stopping rapefugees from raping, right? Except they aren't, and if they were, they wouldn't.

Too busy pampering faggots to stop rapefugees.

Meet the Poz-lice force of of Norway.

Throw in some nigresses and other muds for good measure.

Look at those fucking facial expressions, Holla Forums

You thought Sweden was bad?

p So you'd prefer a bald muscled up freak pointing a gun at you and yelling about how you're a stupid motherfucker while 12 of his coworkers tackle you to the ground

They are ordered to do it by the SJW government.

Just look it up, they get paid to do this.

also

wew lad

This is bad, but Sweden is still ten fold worse.

Of course the police of any ZOG occupied state will be cucked.

So the cops might be ordered to walk the fag parade.

But nobody is ordering them to look so fucking smug, like they enjoy it so much.

Look at their fucking faces.

How is this a bad thing? I'm happy to have a weak policeforce considering they work against the interests of me and my people.

I'd agree with you if they didn't harass the Soldiers of Odin for doing the job the police won't do.

But they make it almost impossible for vigilante groups to compensate for the poz by having laws like "no patrolling the streets" etcetra.

It doesn't get more arrogant than not protecting the citizens, stopping those who volunteer to do, and then walk in the fag parade all smug about it.

I bet they high five each time a mud rapes a white woman.

You've clesrly never been to America

How very liberal of you.

Can't beat the London Metropolitan Police.

GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, WHITE MAN

You're thinking of britain

So many fucking police women.

I continue to stand by my statements. Half the white population across the Western world needs to die.

Former Prime Minister of Norway Jens Stoltenberg is NATO chief and subsequently ordered the deconstruction of the military. We can't defend ourselves for shit, and the media agitates towards Russia on a daily basis.

They use both Brexit and faggot agenda as an excuse to justify their anti-Russian sentiment.

"Putin laughs thanks to Brexit"

that's not even a joke. Headlines are at that level in Norwegian newspapers.

What a great fucking idea to completely build down the military, poz up the police force and at the same time agitate towards Russia.

Rapefugees fuck shit up, destabilize the country, ((( media ))) successfully triggers WWIII and Norway is history.

Well, Chaim, it's better to turn things around because a large part of the degenerate population are just cowards who follow the status quo. Those would turn nationalist overnight if that became the correct thing.

Because men have objective morality.

Our "strongest and bravest" everybody.
Because strength is doing something that all these pole smokers will clap and cheer you on for.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Get ready for enrichment

low energy

Jesus christ….

Where have you been user?

Masons = faggots

Police = masons

His nightstick smells like ass

unrelated but, there was this young woman in some youtube pride vid.

Her tattoos are censored but her nipples aren't. She had some sort of breast reduction or possibly mastectomy, but they can't show breasts on YT? anyway, I was wondering what the hell her tattoos were cause they were censored. she either has nazi shit or disney shit to be blurred out.

okay. now what? norway thread?

lol

Just like feminism I do not see the point of gay pride or gay movements anymore. What is it gays lack that others have? If anything they have what we aren't allowed to have: pride.