iCloud Thieves Selfies

Help /POL?

I come here in need of some help. the other day i had my macbook, cintiq and iPad stolen whilst i was sitting at this bench outside the train station in London

Two days later, I confronted the thief's (two african school kids) sitting on the same spot they denied everything but i took pictures of their face and reported them to the police. they have opened an investigation but this would greatly speed things up.
right now i need to help them with their investigation.

today they are taking pictures of themselves in their house, couple of obnoxious selfies between a boy and a girl and some nudes of the girl intended for someone else.

i got them via icloud. I called apple and they basically said to get a lawyer.

I am wondering is their anyway to get their IP address? or retain Exif data from the pictures?

I just need to talk to their parents and or even school. or help the police.

please, help me. I face joblessness as a result and my company may sue me. for the documents that were in the bag

I have uploaded the pictures to Mega. please take a look at its meta data. please by KEKS mercy, Inshallah they shall be found.

mega.nz/#!poYRDJQI!0B5NxAEgyTqX9ccUtoOp6_oT9-c95BjyjGRB4s-qr-4

Other urls found in this thread:

regex.info/exif.cgi
icloud.com/
support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472
youtube.com/watch?v=SfKh80BHSnk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first of all get out

second what kind of jew do you work for that would sue you over a stolen iPad/Macbook

third why was the iPad/Macbook not locked

fourth a company iPad/Macbook would be set up for remote wipe.

Not tech savvy sorry.
Also how did you know it was them and if you were smart you would have followed them.
You need to know where they live so when the justice system fails you can take justice in your own hands and burn down their house after breaking in

go back to the designated shitting hole you crawled out of

give me a sec op i'll do it since im feeling nice today

No GPS on the images, sorry user. Doesn't apple have a "find my phone" feature? Samsung has one afaik.

Try this site for the EXIF data.
regex.info/exif.cgi

just fuck of mate. am no pajeet. just help me out here. any way i can find their school?

i am a contractor. i work from home and sometimes at my business. i am not being sued for the laptops and i can wipe them via apples icloud. its the fucking information and the contents of the bag.

i see, i am getting same results from other chan (today i will not call them half)

thank you for your kind hospitality. i really appreciate it. its been a hard day

Try finding the location you met them on street view, then assume its the nearest school and keep a watch on it.

WHERE ARE THE NUDES

Die.

OP, why don't you send us the location of the ipad from the icloud services?

icloud.com/

post nudes faggot.

But really, doesn't apple have any advanced device remote control?

I hope you have finde my phone on support.apple.com/en-us/HT201472

NOT YOUR PERSONAL ARMY FAGGOT.

just fuck off

THE EXIF DATA MUST BE ON THE OTHER PHOTOS

POST THE NUDES DO WE CAN RESEARCH THE DATA

Fucking animals is illegal

Why didn't you just follow them home and burn down their house?
Arsonists get away with it 99% of the time.

I see that the selfies were taken on June 9th. 15 days ago. You said they were taken today?

Help a man out to fuck over some niggers. Fucking kikes.

I evoked the god baal and asked him about your situation

he says that you are a fool

This is not related to Holla Forums in any way.

If you have signed a contract which tells you are responsible for loss of documents and declares the size of fee, they most probably do it anyways.

If there is no such thing in contract, fuck them. A worker is not a perfect robot which pays for all risks. A company cannot handle any expensive/important thing to a worker and sue him for damagin/loosing it - unless it has written so in the contract and even then the statements of contracts which contradict to the federal law are ignored in court, at least in my country the law of which states so explicitly.

Download the pictures and use any tool to see EXIF. "exiftool" is a nerd tool for that.

I could, but I have very limited data plan. DIY

————————————————————————————————————————————

Now get out.

Stick you head on the tracks of an oncoming train.

Kill yourself

Yet somehow:

How do we know it wasn't you who stole these things from a pair of poor, underprivileged youths?

post the nudes faggot

THERE ARE NO NUDES YOU FUCKING LIAR I JUST DOWNLOADED UR GAY FILE

NOW I HAVE A CIA TRACKER

Go back to reddit iFag.

I never fucking said i included nudes

please just help me. you understand that if i included nudes i could get in trouble. she is underage

If you were a real man, you'd hide your face from CCTV and beat the fuck out them with an iron rod.

Just seek the little shits out sometime again, and make sure, and I mean make absolutely sure to let the little cunt know how disgusting she looks on those nudes. Don't tell them how or why or anything, just make them think you're a scary wizard and demand your fruitbox back :^)

nobody read this far

OP, I would suggest you got to Citizens' Advice and ask for a list of solicitors in your area that offer free 30 minute consultations. Visit them all until you find one that deals with this area of law.

Join a mosque. They help you recover your shit or at least feed you until you find another job. Fuck Christians/atheist cucks. They're good for nothing.

Oh they do, it's just not for dumb iGoyim.

Back to the oven faggot

Yeah the average joe sees "hackers" as some sort of magician who can take out the entire world so a bunch of niggers would think you're a god.

I did, and assumed he was being le ironic Moonslim. I've seen Brits doing this for years - using Moonslamic terms in secular contexts - in purely comedic contexts.

So can she, I don't know how it works in your country but in the US you can be prosecuted if you're underage and post your own nudes online.

Brutally murder them and take your property back

This is all sarcasm, of course :)

Purely for scientific reasons, certainly not inciting violence :^)

Do your homework faggot.

OK, maybe I've had a bit too much to drink.

DON'T DOWNLOAD JIDF/FBI SPYWARE

We don't use that here. The proper analogous term is DEUS VULT

Get a gun, kill them.

Fuck OFF KIKE!

A kike a kike we found a kike!
We've got a kike!

We have found a kike may we burn it?

youtube.com/watch?v=SfKh80BHSnk

I suggest >>>Holla Forums
Most of us here are plebs when it comes to this shit.

Better not. They might be very helpful but all they do is making fun of OP for using proprietary software.

Go back to facebook with all the other tech-illiterate, nigger unaware, retards.