Holla Forums is very close to uncovering the secrets of the universe but they cloud their minds with nonsense

Holla Forums is very close to uncovering the secrets of the universe but they cloud their minds with nonsense.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discordianism
discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Law_of_Fives
synchromystic.wikia.com/wiki/23
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(mythology)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is so true how can they be so close yet so wrong?

I blame the memes.

they just don't understand…

so cute.

Holla Forums draws it's power from the memes.

the wrong memes

KEK VULT

Listen bub, I'm the guy that started all the kek, meme magic, illuminati cards, dubs, etc shit on Holla Forums.

And I'm a discordian, a troll, a joker. You guys took the bait far too serious and now you're all worshiping Eris unironically.

The worst part is that if I were to ever actually post all of the proof of this on Holla Forums, I would be called a goon simply because all the mods on Holla Forums think Discordianism = goon because a couple of Freech fags spout a few Erisian memes here and there.

The simple fact of the matter is that you all have been rused from the inside out.

Kek, the god(dess) of chaos = Eris
meme magic = sycronicity, the law of 5s

Illuminati card game? Made by Discordians.
Meme magic? Designed by a Discordian
Kek? God of Discordia

Hail Eris = Praise Kek

"He that controls the memes, controls the world"

… and I control the memes.

But what if its not actually Eris and memes went too far?

You can´t be "the one".

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discordianism
discordia.wikia.com/wiki/Law_of_Fives
synchromystic.wikia.com/wiki/23

I AM the one.

4+4 = 8
EIGHT = 5 letter word
8 = H in the alphabet
H = HAIL ERIS
HAIL ERIS = an 8 letter saying.

that's 5x 8's and we go full circle.

Holla Forums will never get there.
/christian/ already did.

U Jelly?
~Presbybro

Wrote the book on memes, a note from the author

But what is the point of revealing this? With given time Holla Forums would have found out it already and go full /fringe/.

I don't know. I think it's funny to laugh at them be so serious about stuff I trolled Holla Forums with in 2015.
I doubt it. The evidence is already all over the web, they just have to put it together, but they don't care.

kudos to the first person that finds my true identity. the hints are everywhere. i will be waiting for you.

-anonymous out.

Hail Loki
Hail Eris

No such thing.
they are in a hole of victim mentality,2srs,destructive delusions.

They will rot in their own shit.

You are wrong, it's no secret that eris and kek are basically at war.
He is too serious for her taste, the chans were her domain for a long time,lulz was her golden apple, kek is actually an outsider kek is not the god of chaos, he is the god of primordial darkness.
primordial darkness does not mean chaos and discord.

The laws of the universe are already uncovered a long time ago, not many know how to use them.

Hail Kek

HAIL ERIS!
ALL HAIL DISCORDIA

oy vey

You deserve this (You).

yeah yeah I am CTR,jidf shill, the weather is fine tel aviv.

4 me?

tenks

You're welcome, cabbage.

I used to like kek before he became associated with unfunny fascists and authoritarian cucks.

Nope he meant it for me.

No one can ever get enough
KALLISTI

b-but muh global pedo conspiracy!

yup losers

Get your own golden apple you nigger.

f n o r d

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(mythology)

You kids haven't learned anything yet.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaos_(cosmogony)

says the guy who posted with the in the first place then samefags as user.

I happen to exploit them

t. wizard

welcome to the game

mixing mythologies.

The primordial darkness in ancient myth was a calm dark waters.
it wasn't like the sumerian stormy ocean of tiamat.

it was clear as a pond and no movement or change occurred till atum came out from it.

I don't know if exploiting is the right word.

You cannot "exploit" them, they will not let you.
you can only work in accordance with them by manifesting your will through the laws.

it's why some rituals/spells don't work while others work perfectly.

if you don't act in accordance to your highest will (part of the all) you will fail.
it's also why they say know thyself.

That is anything is possible,no limitations are also part of the code for cosmic change, because the all encompasses every thing consciousness ever dreamed of.

However, when you try to exploit these laws, nothing happens.
if you try to work within them by recognizing their nature, it goes smoothly.

see vid

It wasn't intended by the game developer that people would use the game itself to write code of the came that was not intentionally put in the game for the games sake.

That's what wizardry is. It's exploiting the code of the matrix we live in.

Some spells don't work because some code is jibberish. The spell will work provided the code is correct in applying it.

What you neophytes don't understand is that ALL is the highest will, and no matter what your accordance is you are acting in accordance of the ALL.

Nothing is true, everything is permitted. fucking neophytes

Yes. Anything is possible provided you know how to achieve it.

If you asked somebody in the 1400's if man will ever fly they would call you an idiot. If you showed them a fighter jet they would have you hung.

it was intended and in fact encouraged, provided you can achieve the connection with the magical program, which unlocks after a certain stage of development.

I am sure it makes you feel special that you think you can exploit the code of reality itself neo, but you are not, you just figured out how to use the machine before many other people.

No such thing the magical program works energetically,symbolically,knows all languages and interprets jibberish, in fact jibberish sometimes work better than well written rites.

yes true, read what I wrote before, that's what I said.

you sure are unenlightened aren't you?

feel free to refute.

You wouldn't want that.

why not?
give it your best shot.

If the universe was created intelligently, and is comparable to a computer, wouldn't the creator have implemented some sort of kernal ring system to prevent unauthorized being from executing malicious scripts?

That presumes the All would want any particular outcome, which is not a given, and probably not too clearly discernible from the inside

When in vice, say it twice.

In fact,

a monkey at a typewriter who discovered it makes a fun dinging sound if you bang enough keys. uninterested in how or why

bump

So will pol discover the truth or will their minds be blocked off from it?

Kek is a void god not a chaos god, you fool.

Too bad they're a bunch of retards.

They set me on the path. I already know much more than the general populace of Holla Forums. They are still stuck in believing Quantum Mechanics and General Relativity being anything but insane reifications.

I blame the kikes