MOMENT OF TRUTH. WHAT DO I DO?

MOMENT OF TRUTH. WHAT DO I DO?

Other urls found in this thread:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stop or orbiting her to save your pride.

Well I could literally cause her to break up with him so this could be advantageous.

If that's you, stop letting her use you, pussy. If the roles were reversed do you think she would give any fucks about what you have to say?

I doubt it. If she breaks up with him, you're the last guy she's going to think of fucking.

OP isn't orbiting her. He uses her for free on-demand videos from her that he can fap to

But how is she using me? And how do you think I should respond?

Be friendly but stern, say something like "hey let me know if you want to go out sometime, but i'm not interested if you're not single" and then STOP REPLYING until she says she's single. Take it from an old man of 35, nothing is worse than a clingy guy. Women hate that shit. Stand apart even if you're faking it, be tough.

See

OP made an entire thread about this before. He's not getting nothing out of his interaction with her

I think she's using you to regulate herself so she can bring herself to continue being the way she is. Basically, she's using you to vent at and that's the extent of your relationship. I don't know if it was always that way but that's how it looks to me from that one picture now. When a therapist gets down from putting up with other people's problems they go to another therapist. In this case she's the therapist and you're the other therapist.

If you want this to end then you need to meet up with her and tell her you want to reestablish the boundaries of your relationship and tell her she can't use you to vent at anymore. But don't expect much of a relationship with her afterwards.

You either fuck them or you never do.

THIS THIS THIS

She lives in Germany. I'm in the U.S. There is no "meeting up"

I took a Chad's advice and ignored her comment and moved on.

k

this is almost some brownies next to the hot cocoa spaghetti spilling

I'll just leave this here:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

It's long af, but well worth the read, and it just may save your life Holla Forumsro!

Ban this nigger

For what?
For causing you to think?
For causing you to look b4 you leap?

Get real with yourself. Look where you are and what you are doing.
Maybe you should b& yourself for awhile!

You should make your own thread, kiddo… not post the same shit in everyone else's!

seriously either grow a pair of balls or fucking kill yourself

You will never be successful in life. You're literally human garbage

this

OP probably couldn't get a date with a fat nigger with down syndrome.

kys fag this is b we do what we want

HAIL ERIS

Git over it Holla Forumsoy! It was only two threads where I have posted that link; and both threads were places where that link could not have been more relevant! You act like I'm derailing the thread or something! Do you even see the title of this thread? Just admit to yourself that you are not curious about anything real in life, yours or anyone else's; and that you would actually rather kick back and fap to virgin fantasies of inept 14 yr olds than educate yourself in any way about something important. If you had bothered to establish for yourself the relevancy of that link to either thread in which I posted it, you would have STFU and learned something instead of crying about how great it would be if ignorance reigned supreme, like has already happened ITT.

ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

Wall of text = redditor

Cute pic

Here's where cancer like you errs:

You bring "content" to places that do not wish to see your "content." Despite the users telling you to fuck off, and the moderation banning you, you return over and over again. You continue to dilute every community you're in until the signal-to-noise ratio of that community renders it useless and real users who think, effortpost and create OC replicate an internet version of white flight to fresh grounds that you faggots haven't found. You're shitskins, locusts and cancer, and you can't understand that. You post at higher frequencies, with poorer posts, and you drown out all oc.

I'm an oldfag from 2004 Holla Forums, when Holla Forums was ACTUALLY good, and you faggots started coming in and spamming the entire board to uselessness. So we left for greener pastures by 2007. Now here we are again, except instead of retarded former goon moderators, we have actual anons as our mod staff, so you get banned over and over again.

We. Don't. Want. You. Here.

At all.

Your autism won't permit you to understand that, so you return perennially like any other invasive species. You attacked /tg/ for literally no reason and almost destroyed that community, when they were harmless autists who just wanted to discuss their hobby.

Then you think "oh I got a reply from this guy tee hee I got a reaction so therefore I win." That's not the point, this post isn't even for you, this post is for all the anons and lurkers who are on their computers, phones and tablets, reading this, who hate you fags with the passion of a million suns because THEY just want to discuss THEIR hobby, which here happens to be politics, and instead of that, they see constant attacks by intx autists with shit megaphones who are trying to ruin their good time because you fags don't like what we like.

Yet, you're parasites, you can generate no OC of your own, and you are every single thing you accuse the rest of us of being. I can only hope that eventually the autism bux run out and you starve to death, alone and unloved, so the rest of us can be finally free to pursue our own interests without your interference. What's even WORSE is that you've been manipulated by jews to think that this is all your own idea.

Little Holla Forumsabies who refuse to think are what ruined 4/b/. Maybe you need to go back there; maybe start a new thread about it over there; tell 'em how on infinitychan no one took your stupidity seriously, how no one here seems to understand that there are RULES to randomness, chaos, discord…
KALLISTI

You are just the same as a tripfag, namefag and an avatarfag. You are pure cancer.

Back to /fringe/ faggot

Who the fuck are you angry at, oldfag?
I too have been on the chans since 2004 also.
Who is getting your goat today?
Point them out so we may slay them and appease your bloodlust!

it's pasta, you mong

Aw shit, nigga
You used my OC :^)

Give us the video

Sorry.
It's awesome!
I was trying to save it for something more worthy, but I ran out of images because I lost everything off this device a few days ago.
Did you do most of those Santa hat shops on that other thread?
They were great!
I don't have much to offer in return atm, but here's a shitty meme!

She found the thread. It's over.

Implying it ever began.

I didn't do most of them, just a couple. Thanks though, I'm glad you like them :^)

Should I delete her?

Nah.
Let her delete you, if she wants.
She might still be curious, in some sick and twisted way.
And sick and twisted might not be so bad!

She just deleted me.

Show us your tits

but this is b…. what do you mean?

proof man

Why do you need proof of that?

It's Holla Forums
Real meme men use B

I didn't tell her. I assume she found it somehow. Maybe she browses here

how can we believe you? op must post his skype convo pics

you should have stayed in virgin.

It's not hard to believe if she browses krautchan.

Yeah, coz doesn't everybody?

Holla Forums, b, B same thing.

He already posted them in two seperate threads he made about her.

Also check /v9k/

op post proof or else someone is larping as him

Not it isn't reeee!!

Is there something I missed?

There was a big thread he made about her where he posted like three of the videos she gave him and every pic he had. It hit way past bump limit.

Oh. I was just checking /v9k/ for another thread, but I guess it's gone by now

yea it is

>>>/v9k/4002

lol gonna use op's feet kraut slut to join a foot fetish forum on tor.

thanks lad.

You're welcome.

lol she ditched you that fast? that's how much you ever meant to her.