Zachary Nelson
Zachary Nelson

MOMENT OF TRUTH. WHAT DO I DO?

Other urls found in this thread:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
desuarchive.org/v9k/thread/2007/

Austin Stewart
Austin Stewart

Stop or orbiting her to save your pride.

Jaxson Davis
Jaxson Davis

Well I could literally cause her to break up with him so this could be advantageous.

Ian Harris
Ian Harris

If that's you, stop letting her use you, pussy. If the roles were reversed do you think she would give any fucks about what you have to say?

Isaac Edwards
Isaac Edwards

Well I could literally cause her to break up with him
I doubt it. If she breaks up with him, you're the last guy she's going to think of fucking.

Kayden Gonzalez
Kayden Gonzalez

OP isn't orbiting her. He uses her for free on-demand videos from her that he can fap to

Nathaniel Reyes
Nathaniel Reyes

But how is she using me? And how do you think I should respond?

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

Be friendly but stern, say something like "hey let me know if you want to go out sometime, but i'm not interested if you're not single" and then STOP REPLYING until she says she's single. Take it from an old man of 35, nothing is worse than a clingy guy. Women hate that shit. Stand apart even if you're faking it, be tough.

James Young
James Young

See

OP made an entire thread about this before. He's not getting nothing out of his interaction with her

Brandon Diaz
Brandon Diaz

I think she's using you to regulate herself so she can bring herself to continue being the way she is. Basically, she's using you to vent at and that's the extent of your relationship. I don't know if it was always that way but that's how it looks to me from that one picture now. When a therapist gets down from putting up with other people's problems they go to another therapist. In this case she's the therapist and you're the other therapist.

If you want this to end then you need to meet up with her and tell her you want to reestablish the boundaries of your relationship and tell her she can't use you to vent at anymore. But don't expect much of a relationship with her afterwards.

Jose White
Jose White

op doesn't realize he's friendzoned.
You either fuck them or you never do.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

THIS THIS THIS

John Myers
John Myers

I think she's using you to regulate herself so she can bring herself to continue being the way she is. Basically, she's using you to vent at and that's the extent of your relationship.

She lives in Germany. I'm in the U.S. There is no "meeting up"

Noah Robinson
Noah Robinson

coming out this desperately

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

I took a Chad's advice and ignored her comment and moved on.

Jacob Murphy
Jacob Murphy

k

Thomas Cox
Thomas Cox

this is almost some brownies next to the hot cocoa spaghetti spilling

wanna watch a video
no im about to break up with my bf
ok. wanna watch a video

Jeremiah Bell
Jeremiah Bell

I'll just leave this here:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

for anons wishing to educate themselves about modern women and how to best act around them.
It's long af, but well worth the read, and it just may save your life Holla Forumsro!

Ryder Green
Ryder Green

Ban this nigger

Zachary Butler
Zachary Butler

For what?
For causing you to think?
For causing you to look b4 you leap?

Get real with yourself. Look where you are and what you are doing.
Maybe you should b& yourself for awhile!

Jordan Cook
Jordan Cook

You should make your own thread, kiddo… not post the same shit in everyone else's!

Owen Morales
Owen Morales

talking to a chick who has a bf
she goes right from sobbing to you to fucking him
"oh user my life is so difficult, I have a vagina" "hold on a second and let me suck this cock" *glub* *glub* *glub* *glub*
being this much of an emotional cuck

seriously either grow a pair of balls or fucking kill yourself

Hunter Thomas
Hunter Thomas

You will never be successful in life. You're literally human garbage

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

this

OP probably couldn't get a date with a fat nigger with down syndrome.

Jacob Ross
Jacob Ross

kys fag this is b we do what we want

HAIL ERIS

Camden Gonzalez
Camden Gonzalez

Git over it Holla Forumsoy! It was only two threads where I have posted that link; and both threads were places where that link could not have been more relevant! You act like I'm derailing the thread or something! Do you even see the title of this thread? Just admit to yourself that you are not curious about anything real in life, yours or anyone else's; and that you would actually rather kick back and fap to virgin fantasies of inept 14 yr olds than educate yourself in any way about something important. If you had bothered to establish for yourself the relevancy of that link to either thread in which I posted it, you would have STFU and learned something instead of crying about how great it would be if ignorance reigned supreme, like has already happened ITT.

you're welcome for bumping your shitty thread!

Caleb Wright
Caleb Wright

ALL HAIL DISCORDIA!

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Wall of text = redditor

Cute pic

Aiden Mitchell
Aiden Mitchell

Here's where cancer like you errs:

You bring "content" to places that do not wish to see your "content." Despite the users telling you to fuck off, and the moderation banning you, you return over and over again. You continue to dilute every community you're in until the signal-to-noise ratio of that community renders it useless and real users who think, effortpost and create OC replicate an internet version of white flight to fresh grounds that you faggots haven't found. You're shitskins, locusts and cancer, and you can't understand that. You post at higher frequencies, with poorer posts, and you drown out all oc.

I'm an oldfag from 2004 Holla Forums, when Holla Forums was ACTUALLY good, and you faggots started coming in and spamming the entire board to uselessness. So we left for greener pastures by 2007. Now here we are again, except instead of retarded former goon moderators, we have actual anons as our mod staff, so you get banned over and over again.

We. Don't. Want. You. Here.

At all.

Your autism won't permit you to understand that, so you return perennially like any other invasive species. You attacked /tg/ for literally no reason and almost destroyed that community, when they were harmless autists who just wanted to discuss their hobby.

Then you think "oh I got a reply from this guy tee hee I got a reaction so therefore I win." That's not the point, this post isn't even for you, this post is for all the anons and lurkers who are on their computers, phones and tablets, reading this, who hate you fags with the passion of a million suns because THEY just want to discuss THEIR hobby, which here happens to be politics, and instead of that, they see constant attacks by intx autists with shit megaphones who are trying to ruin their good time because you fags don't like what we like.

Yet, you're parasites, you can generate no OC of your own, and you are every single thing you accuse the rest of us of being. I can only hope that eventually the autism bux run out and you starve to death, alone and unloved, so the rest of us can be finally free to pursue our own interests without your interference. What's even WORSE is that you've been manipulated by jews to think that this is all your own idea.

Gavin King
Gavin King

says that
when he reddit spaces himself

Nathaniel Collins
Nathaniel Collins

when Holla Forums was ACTUALLY good

Brayden Morgan
Brayden Morgan

Little Holla Forumsabies who refuse to think are what ruined 4/b/. Maybe you need to go back there; maybe start a new thread about it over there; tell 'em how on infinitychan no one took your stupidity seriously, how no one here seems to understand that there are RULES to randomness, chaos, discord…
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK
explain it to them.
KALLISTI

Luis Fisher
Luis Fisher

flagfag talking about cancer

You are just the same as a tripfag, namefag and an avatarfag. You are pure cancer.

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

when Holla Forums was ACTUALLY good

Back to /fringe/ faggot

Hudson Russell
Hudson Russell

Who the fuck are you angry at, oldfag?
I too have been on the chans since 2004 also.
Who is getting your goat today?
Point them out so we may slay them and appease your bloodlust!
in all fairness, you are right. Cancer now abounds and is spreading everywhere.

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

it's pasta, you mong

Jack Brown
Jack Brown

not knowing how one works it!

Elijah Wood
Elijah Wood

Aw shit, nigga
You used my OC :^)

James Perez
James Perez

being smug on the internet

Parker Jenkins
Parker Jenkins

Give us the video

Cooper Foster
Cooper Foster

Sorry.
It's awesome!
I was trying to save it for something more worthy, but I ran out of images because I lost everything off this device a few days ago.
Did you do most of those Santa hat shops on that other thread?
They were great!
I don't have much to offer in return atm, but here's a shitty meme!

Adrian Cruz
Adrian Cruz

She found the thread. It's over.

Josiah Bennett
Josiah Bennett

It's over.
Implying it ever began.

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

I didn't do most of them, just a couple. Thanks though, I'm glad you like them :^)

Bentley Carter
Bentley Carter

Should I delete her?

Andrew Perez
Andrew Perez

this is b
b

Carson Cooper
Carson Cooper

Nah.
Let her delete you, if she wants.
She might still be curious, in some sick and twisted way.
And sick and twisted might not be so bad!

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Let her delete you, if she wants.

She just deleted me.

Jaxon Ross
Jaxon Ross

Show us your tits

Hunter Brooks
Hunter Brooks

but this is b…. what do you mean?

Matthew Rivera
Matthew Rivera

proof man

Oliver Rogers
Oliver Rogers

Why do you need proof of that?

James Johnson
James Johnson

It's Holla Forums
Real meme men use B

Dominic Walker
Dominic Walker

telling someone there's a thread about them on Holla Forums
telling anyone about Holla Forums

Aaron Hall
Aaron Hall

I didn't tell her. I assume she found it somehow. Maybe she browses here

Matthew Brooks
Matthew Brooks

how can we believe you? op must post his skype convo pics

Landon Lewis
Landon Lewis

you should have stayed in virgin.

Nathaniel Ward
Nathaniel Ward

It's not hard to believe if she browses krautchan.

Bentley Johnson
Bentley Johnson

Maybe she browses here
Yeah, coz doesn't everybody?

Elijah Jones
Elijah Jones

It's Holla Forums

Holla Forums, b, B same thing.

Cameron Kelly
Cameron Kelly

He already posted them in two seperate threads he made about her.

Also check /v9k/

Christian Thompson
Christian Thompson

op post proof or else someone is larping as him

Lincoln Thomas
Lincoln Thomas

Not it isn't reeee!!

Nicholas Bailey
Nicholas Bailey

she browses krautchan
Is there something I missed?

Dominic White
Dominic White

There was a big thread he made about her where he posted like three of the videos she gave him and every pic he had. It hit way past bump limit.

Mason Brown
Mason Brown

Oh. I was just checking /v9k/ for another thread, but I guess it's gone by now

Carson Gonzalez
Carson Gonzalez

yea it is

Jaxson Clark
Jaxson Clark

desuarchive.org/v9k/thread/2007/

Juan White
Juan White

lol gonna use op's feet kraut slut to join a foot fetish forum on tor.

thanks lad.

John Fisher
John Fisher

You're welcome.

Mason White
Mason White

lol she ditched you that fast? that's how much you ever meant to her.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit