short heda
they savage
culture of kill

no neanderthal dna

Better at sports
Bigger dick
Natural non-cucked, alpha-male attitude
Actually has rhyhmn

And we hate Jews because they are rich right?

Generally more obnoxious than any other race
Commit more crime

I thought that was a myth perpetuated by the white males who secretly run everything.

Im black and I hate NIGGAS not black people because they can't be trusted, they're loud and obnoxious, they smack on their food loudly, they never want to learn anything new and they're the scum of the earth

post bbc

I was in job corps about 10 years ago and I had to share a room with a bunch of niggers for over a year. They are loud, disruptive, aggressive, uncivilized pieces of garbage. They don't care about people around them, they just do whatever they want and expect people to respect them. I fucking hate niggers.

please don't
This chan is already faggy enough

They are extremely lazy, and always either trying to make shady sidewalk deals with me or sell me stolen electronic, because they want money but don't want to work
They smell. A terrible smell. Like rancid cocoa butter, shit and fermenting ass sweat.
The unintelligible bix nood dialect of English they try to speak.
They complain about their poor situation, but spend all their money on lottery tickets, Eddie Murphy movies and menthol cigarettes while their niglets starve and cry.
Walk right out into traffic, not even looking and throwing a nigfit when someone almost runs them over.
The particularly awful niggers who ruin the image of niggers for the very small minority of them who actually contribute to their community.

Spent this one year in college with this Nigerian dude. Sure he clogged the shower with his special soap every damn time. That was it really. Who cares.

Why would I hate a dumb animal?

Redpanels is fucking based. If I wasn't mobilefagging right now I'd post a really good redpanels strip alongside this post to substantiate my point.

No. Jews hate us because muh aryan genetics.

I don't have a problem with blacks but I don't care for niggers much.

This. Just like with gays and faggots, there's a difference.

also with a jew or a kike
and pedo or a raper

Has Holla Forums become the happy medium between Holla Forums and /liberty/? Because that's kind of where I'm at right now.

/liberty/ is already a happy medium between Holla Forums and /liberty/

You are just a moron user

There are statistics too they're just not as human or effective

Tyrone, pls go

It probably has to do with single mothers doesn't it?
The eldest son becomes the new man and sometimes becomes too close with the mother
Gross

probably has a bit more to do with niggers being savages.

And they say we are the incestrial ones…

Yeah. They don't see their sons as children, they see them as men and treat them as such.