LE PREQUELS ARE GUD!!!!!!!!!!

If you keep lying to yourself like that you'll actually start believing it

You have no power here, Mike.

But they are good. Lucas's masterpieces.

No, they're actually great. They get better the more times you watch them.

>>>/reddit/ is where you belong OP.

Revenge of the Sith is my favourite Star Wars movie.
We all watched them on cy.tube and we all agreed that it was good

I like Phantom Menace

Alright guys. Word of Power time. The prequels are good. Mostly. Attack of the Clones isn't good, because the Romance is bad and Anakin and Obi Wan aren't friends in it. But the other two are good.

If that one had better characterization the prequels would be up there with LOTR.

Agreed but the Kamino scenes and obi wan scenes and openinh scene in aotc are

Kamino is neat and I love the ending battle between the clones and droids.

FUCKING PLEB DISNEY SUPPORTING NIGGERLOVER NORMALFAG GET OUT
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Explain why they're not good.

How would the concept of "high ground" work in a space battle where there is no ground?

The romance is perfect though. It showcases the way Anikin fails to fit in with other people and Padme's girlish naievete, two traits which would majorly lead to their downfalls. The relationship between Anikin and Obi-Wan is also pretty much perfect considering that Obi-Wan has basically raised Anikin from childhood and now Anikin is coming of age and looking to assert his own independence via acts of rebellion.

There not in space… also the enemy gate is down :'^)

Actually the way it works is you end up attracting people who actually believe it.

Here, let me explain it to you simply.
Sorry Reddit, but you're stupid again.

I'd say the only one that's actually bad is the Clone Wars, but even that one is more watchable than the Disney fan fictions…

It's sad that Lucas dug himself in a hole with the remasters. After watching the prequels again it's a damn shame we'll never have a proper Episode VIII and instead have to put up with Disney turning Star Wars into the next Mass Effect.

I suppose I'll try to get into the EU now, though finding the order to read the comics, books, and watch the cartoons in is a bit of a pain.

Still trying to force this meme, lads?

Eh, no. Your explanation is retarded.

Jokes on you, Prequels are bestquels