Which country has the most attractive men?

Which country has the most attractive men?
If you had to marry a man, which nationality would you pic?

I would choose gun.
I am not a faggot

Okay what if you turned into a woman first

Probably latvia.

Canada

Canada

I'm not sure you would be welcomed

cunt

She looks Fine…

Kinda…

I'm not saying I'm gay but I'm saying if I was I'd probably take latvian guys dicks regularly.

russia

Russian accents are cute. I think America has the best looking men. I like scruffy guys. Hardworking man with calloused hands. Makes me want to nurture him to death.

are you a homosex

No.

yeah well you talk like one

Moroccan.

Same here. My ultimate dream is to move innawoods or to Alaska with a man who will teach me how to hunt, fish, work on cars, give a proper handshake in exchange for a home cooked meal every night, a warm mouth/butte and my undying love and admiration.

I think it all comes down to daddy issues tbh

How can anyone compete with this?

It is a lovely dream.

Everyone has daddy and mommy issues on Holla Forums and everybody is a psychiatrist.

it's good, but it's not the best

Only one man would be allowed to put his dick in my ass, and that's Kyo. Considering this, there is no other answer except Japan. If I couldn't choose in particular him or he'd reject me, then I wouldn't want a Japanese man at all because most Japanese men are ugly (and tbh Kyo is a 7/10 at most, but he's the vocalist of the best band in the world and seems like a fun guy based on interviews and shit). I'd probably say Russia in that case…

Although this pic of him is fucking cute as fuck (no homo), and he'd probably punch in the face for saying this, but would you be able to resist going "aawwhhh" and squeezing him? Also his teeth are worse than mine so I wouldn't feel insecure about that and I realise I sound like a total faggot for Kyo although it doesn't have to do with how he looks, rather his voice and creativity and shit but I have to admit the fact that he's fucking 40 and looks like 20s, I mean for fuck's sake, not Pharrell tier but still impressive lack of aging

he looks like a fukkin freak
and how would he get along with your family? no common ground

What the fuck happened to Miley Cyrus?

Well there is a little common ground: metal.
inb4 DIR EN GREY ISN'T METAL, THEY DO SHITTY SELL-OUT METALCORE FOR EDGY KIDS AND JERK EACH OTHER OFF BEING >DEEP AND >ARTISTIC If that was even objectively true, I wouldn't be ashamed of being into shitty sell-out metalcore for edgy kids
I'm a vocalist myself, not as good as him obviously but still. Though I'm not fluent in Japanese, I can mostly get by in it, and Kyo knows at least some Russian and has top Engrish skills, thus communication would probably not be a big issue. But yeah, he's almost twice my age, and on tour with two bands all the fucking time, so it would be hard even if he was gay and had any interest for me…

kek

your family is into metal?
lol dude…

What's weird about it?