New Fag-Video from (((Google)))

Half/pol/ is already at it.

Let's crash the ratings.
youtube.com/watch?v=6oDLqmM2BPw

Other urls found in this thread:

linkedin.com/in/lara-finkbeiner-b3a76716
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

When will google give up on this?

They should've learned from their mistakes now we need to crash this video, with no survivors

Quads check'em

Fucking fags

Requesting any infographs or similar material about (((Google)))

Why the fuck would the kikes put that in?

Propaganda to convince Western liberals to support Israel.

Just goes to show how far the kikes are willing to go to gain support

So after the last disaster they're trying again, but this time "pride for everyone" and comments disabled.

They at least learned to accept white straight males now
no they fucking didn't
No problem in absolutely demolishing the ratings though, we have to show them we don't want this mess

Do your part, people!

Don't forget to report it en masse anons, tear it's ass apart

Except for whites.

O-oy vey don't be silly go…user, we love you whites! You are great sla…workers!

(checked)

(double checked)

#prideforeveryone?
That means white pride correct?

If the comments weren't disabled, that's what I was planning to spam

THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING, I'M IN CHARGE HERE!
SHUT IT DOWN!

I love how it says protected groups.
I guess "protected" means nonwhite.

Sorry for moonspeak

done ;)

2/3 of the ratings are dislikes

Lol, I'm white, does this mean I should have white pride?

They did not think this out very well.

They really didn't, they're trying to carry out their agenda too fast and nobody's biting.

They're lubing us up for the announcement that trans are able to enlist in the military.

Checked

Checked

bump

We went through this in the 60s. People eventually got tired of it and they toned it down. They will again as soon as the economy crashes.

Tel Aviv is a hotbed of degeneracy user.

How long before I’m shadowbanned?

Is she a (((Finkbeiner)))? Looking her up, it seems she is a lawyer and is in programs for refugees.

linkedin.com/in/lara-finkbeiner-b3a76716

This used to be contained to large cities and there might be a few videos, but there wasn't marketing to normies. With the "all criticism is harassment and bullying" narrative in place else, they were counting on zero pushback and targeted enforcement to remove the troublemakers.

Problem is the economy is tanking too fast, they accelerated the plan accordingly, normies rightly called bullshit, and the frog jumped out of the pot.

kek
exept white people

I expect a false flag during this marching season.

It looks like this video accomplished nothing. Of course they are going to cry about how racists and evil people downvoted it, but it looks like nobody cares.

(((Google)))

At this point I legitimately think more people watched it to make fun of it then anything else.

Thank you Israel, you are truly my greatest ally

I don't think anybody would even care about what gays do if the kikes didn't shove them in everybody's face all the fucking time.

Oy vey, there had better be an asterisk that indicates that this doesn't apply to white, as that is a hate crime.

A lot of them are narcissists though. So narcissistic to the point where they shove it to your face, teach it to your kids, and make 10-30 minute sappy videos about being gay. I can't blame people for hating us.

More like the bong jumped out of the septic tank.

I can't figure this game out.

How do I shoot?

Anyone see that Jewgle is now making VR for fag parades?

Now you don't need to travel to indoctrinate your sons

I don't even hate gays and lesbians (in fact, some of my friends are flaming faggots, and though I think they're stupid for reasons that aren't immediately connected to their orientation and lifestyle I still consider them friends). I hate the politicization of sexuality and gender norms.

hitler fag gloryhole dubs, get ur neghole pozzed, its pride after all.