Looks like Totalbiscuit has spread his cancer to his wife now

looks like Totalbiscuit has spread his cancer to his wife now

tb must of been secretly using her giant sex toys without cleaning them

JUST

What actually happens in the USA when you can't afford your medicine? Do they doctors just tell you to get the fuck away from the hospital and die?

yes

women get tons of likes for literally anything

Hospitals are required to render emergency service to stabilize you, regardless of ability to pay, but there is no obligation to non-emergency service.

So if you have cancer, but no insurance, and your doctor wants to give you a $10,000/mo. chemo treatment, you die if you can't pay for it out of pocket.

kek

absolutely jewish

no, what's absolutely jewish is forcing others to pay for your shit

I'm impressed they have the money for these types of checkups, I'd prolly be riddled with cancer and wouldn't know until I needed oxyconton just to breathe.

TB is a millionaire from all the jewtube money

I haven't been to the docs in nearly 4 years. Wonder if I have the cancers.

not in your uterus at least

BAIN?

Yeah but people pay for yours too so it works.

not if I don't get sick

Well tell me your secrets Superman

Yet she voted Libertarian.

well that explains is

can confirm, cancer is a great way to lose weight fast

don't really see how that's relevant

Well, Libertarians even more than Republicans are against public health care, something that would have saved her hundreds of thousands of dollars.

are you implying the current system is the libertarian ideal? i still don't understand your point.

And cost her a lot in taxes. Nothing is free and socialized medicine costs more overall even if some individuals end up paying less.

The best way to bring down health care costs is to end health insurance altogether and let the free market bring down prices.

I'm saying she voted against her own best interests.

her husband is a british citizen, why don't they move back to that public system? it's in their best interest after all.

It would be. But I think his wife sees this differently.

So you are saying you would let the free market fix it by regulating the market first?

Fuck that there are enough people going to britain to get better because their own country is too shit to look after them. He lives in america, Im guessing, america can take care of him and her cancer riddled uterus.

You die.

The chemo is actually only worth a couple hundred tops they just jack up the price cause they're kikes.

Surely the free market might not secretly collaborate to drive up prices in order to report growth quarter over quarter.

The real cancer is the normie meme.
now GTFO you outrageous faggot OP.

On the up side we're not forced to pay for mentally ill morons to get their dicks chopped off or some salg's bigger tits. So slowly dying of cancer because you can't afford treatment is a plus

When my dad was in the states he said there was a car crash near him and the ambulance took the guy who waved his credit card and left the other to die.

Americans are forced to pay for those things if the person wanting them is or was a member of the military. See Bradley Manning.

that's not how it works

if there were truly libertarian medical laws any random guy could perform cancer surgery in his garage for 50 bucks
free market would lower prices
just make sure his recreational nukes he also stores in garage dont leak any radiation lol

BTFO the fuck out

its a free libertarian country man ofc you can manufacture nukes and sell them if you want