What are your views on Abortion?

Pro Life or Pro Death?

Other urls found in this thread:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they're delicious!

pro death

There would be no need for it if people only had sex after marriage. Abortion and the pill are two sides of the same shekel.

It should be illegal for white people (punishable by death) but promoted amongst non-whites.

Not so good, unless they have the curtain pulled back far enough in the doctor's office that day for me to see from where I hide outside in the bushes.

Only if the mothers life is endangered will abortion be okay

What if I threaten to kill her if she doesn't get a fucking abortion?

Pro, shit happens

I'd rather see someone getting aborted and not a single mother who doesn't care about her kid who become some trashy delinquent

Also there are enough people on this planet, we don't need more niggers

These are the only excuses you should have for an abortion. If you get one just to ditch the responsibility, you're a fucking murderous cunt who should have been aborted lol

Pro Leath.

Just this: Men should have no say in it.

It's obvious God gave it to Woman to make the decision to carry or not. Yeah yeah "Men made the science that facilitates abortion, blah blah". Not good enough. In the Western world, Women are scientists too, and have the tech (because White people) to make it happen independently of Men.
Don't like it? Watch where you stick your wiener.
Men. Should. Have. No. Say. In. It.

We have found a fucking SJW. Run back to your safe space.

pro life, unless:

Men are just there to pay for it.

I wonder if women will ever start being responsible for where they put their vaginas?

B-b-but think of the children!

Trust me, society and MEN in particular WILL PAY one way or the other.

Tumblrinas & White Knights MUST GO!

Pro death

Yeah. And I tell you what you fucking sjws have no say. Whether or not my tax dollars to fund THEIR own fucking abortions.

pro life, unless the baby is a woman.

You know you've been here too long when you start thinking of a baby as a woman!

This.

Holla Forums

Whats the punishment for murder in America? they do things because they can.

Forced abortions then?

If your point is correct then all people must be killed at 40 and humanity will die from retardation, not trolling, stop believing propaganda and read abook about biology.

Double standard, if your point is correct then from 15 to 25.

Thats a doc work, science, is not at our hands.

Holla Forums

You obviously dont know how civilization works, every decision you take its relevant to everyone.

/wh40k/

/indochina/

I thought I was the only one who did this.
I should have known Holla Forumsetter.

I agree
but men should have a say if they are going to take care of it or not

Prolife, but I understand that most people are too stupid to realize if you ejaculate into a vagina that pregnancy might happen. Most people also make shit parents and their children are better of not being born. That said, I think abortion should be legal.
I especially think blacks should be encouraged to abort. Those fucking sorry excuses for trash breed like roaches and the whole world could make great use of a mass extermination.

Only communists are against freedom of abortion.

Some people don't want to make a HUMAN go through a >1 inch hole so yeah I have no problem with killing a fetus. Slaughter that fucker. You'll want to kill it after he's born anyways.

Bullshit. So if a man wants a kid but the woman doesnt, she gets to have a abortion but if she wants the kids but he doesnt she gets to keep it? What the fuck?

I wuz on crack

I'll just leave this here:

singularity2050.com/2010/01/the-misandry-bubble.html

It's long af, but well worth the read, and it could save your life!

I would say pro-life if I actually cared about abortion. imo it's still murder if you terminate the potential for life.
But I don't care, so do whatever the fuck you want.

Do you bury your Kleenexes? :^)

what? what does jacking off have to do with this?

He's using your argument against you and implying jerking off your cummies into a tissue to then throw out is essentially murdering the potential for life.

youo're welcum

thanks.

and no, i just throw it in the trash

Which is actually a shit argument considering women bleed out their rotten eggs every month.

You can't make an omelette without breaking a few eggs! :^)

Let's put it this way, I'm pro-choice for non-whites

Not only am I pro choice I believe they should allow parents the right to choose up to age 25. That way if the kid ends up a fuck up you can still abort them.