Why do boys make better girls than actual girls?

Why do boys make better girls than actual girls?

The answer is quite simple. It's because guys know what women a good looking woman should look like. Women don't.

3rd isn't cute
2nd isn't a dick

i meant 4th isn't a dick

rose is just uglyu.

Well, what does it mean to be a girl?

to have a femenin penis

somik definitely is.
If I remember right, 3rd is a youtube kid who likes to dress up and reminds me of some fag I met at dragon con this year.
It's got a video saying "I'm a boy" but that's the only evidence for it being a boy besides you know, the facial structure around it's mouth.

what's the name on the last one?

no

Because boys are more romantic and cuddling, good luck snuggling whit a girl 24/7 under a blanket.

Whit a /cuteboy/ you can achieve that every day, plus bonus points cause he will always will ask for you benis.

Anzu is female actually

Because they try. They put effort into their appearance, simple as that.

hmmmmmm

They don't you fucking faggot.
Even fat chicks are better than the faggot ass waste of skins that are boys in makeup.

Girls are better at cuddling.
They are softer, cuter and have something a >cuteboy will never ever have. a vagina
That alone makes them superior to any boy out there. A woman is the perfect partner for a man.

Because men are literally better at everything than women save for giving birth, but we be better than women at that if we could give birth.

both deserve to be decapitated in my opinion

The only ones I know on this infographic are Zacaria (3) and Rose (4). Who are the others?

Sex reassignment surgery
they can put a vagina in a cuteboy

What a time to be alive

Because you are a homosexual

Check pic, not everyone there is a man, just the most forced, shoped and cherrypicked, naturals are woman.

If your pic is the proof then is exactly the opposite and OP is a faggot.

They can't, they can put a dried out, scarred, nonfunctional flesh-cavity where a vagina is supposed to be.

Thin faggot detected.

was

Proof for 5th?

Source on all these people, Needed for research

Yeah no

this

What a time to be alive indeed

ROSE IS GREATEST

And not a boy.

dude just wait for the singularity

a man knows what a man wants, simple as that.

If what a man wants is a chick with a dick, he's a fag.

If you think about it that doesn't actually work, when you thrust forward your ass moves forward just as much as your cock does, so you'd never be able to fuck yourself. You'd have to move one of the portals back and forth to make it work.

Just put the orange portal on the inside of your underwear.

I'm not the only thing I've thought about fucking with portals.

they don't
these 'girls' are boys with brains so diseased that the only real fix for it is a bullet.
they are homsexes and deserve death.
you are a homosex and deserve death for supporting them.