Brexit and Jewish Oligarchy

Brexit and Jewish Oligarchy
by Gilad Gatzmon
gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/6/24/brexit-and-jewish-oligarchy
web.archive.org/web/20160625123819/http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/6/24/brexit-and-jewish-oligarchy

Good article definitely worth a read.

Bump

Nothing really new here but a good read for newfags anyway.

One last bump

Have a bump, love the jew-wise.

Bamp.

Probably an interesting read but there is nothing like a good Jew or an ex-Jew.

Polite sage.

agreed

this is an excellent video that should be on the A-list for redpilling videos

There's another one with an Orthodox Rabbi and Atzmon which is really good, too. It's important for people to hear jewish voices speaking candidly about jewish political power. It's the ultimate redpill, really. I never believed until I saw it with my own eyes. I always made excuses like NAjALT, etc.

But Gilad Atzmon is Jewish, so you still do believe that?

Gilad Atzmon in NYC: Jewish Controlled Opposition

This one gets my vote as one to watch. At about 12:30 or so he gets to the slide talking about jewish problems and jewish dissenters, and he's at least honest enough to add himself to it, in the "holocaust religion" category.

I'll post the screenshot of the slide after this.

Yeah, but they call him an antisemite and he doesn't consider himself Jewish, so I think that's different. Finkelstein might be another one; he was banned from Israel. Also, if you just listen to him and how he explains things it makes a lot of sense, so I trust he's at least telling something pretty close to the truth. What Atmon says accords with my understand of social science and my personal experience.

I guess maybe NAjALT is not the best way to put it. The point is I told myself that Jews weren't coordinating their efforts, but they are. In fact, I only learned this from the inside, not by watching videos. Truthfully I do think at some level NAjALT in the sense of just bc someone has a jewish grandma doesn't make them "jewish." The real question is, do they identify as jewish; do they read jewish newspapers; do they hang around lots of jews; do they go to synagogue etc. There are Nationalist Jews, after all (they're just very rare). There were even "jews" in the NSDAP, so at some level even Hitler thought NAjALT

bamp. I just started reading that book yesterday after scraping through all of the old Occidental Observer book reviews and downloading all of the books from amazon and libgen. I'm only about 30 pages in to the wandering who, but what he says so far makes sense.

On a slightly related note: we should get some scans of all of Israel Shahak's books up too.

I agree, but I thought he personally still identified as Jewish with a name like that.

The rest is pretty true. A large minority of elites coordinate the efforts and the masses go along with it, either blindly or consciously. It's possible for a few of the blind ones to wake up and when they do they usually distance as far away as possible. But beware the (((good))) jew who claims to be on your side to a suspicious degree but when it gets serious he stabs you in the back, like Ben Shapiro.

Sage advice. I know. The proof is in the pudding, or as the Christians say, you identify a vine by its fruit. They can say they're on our side all they want, but are they really putting their ass on the line? Do they really fight Jewish interests at every turn or just pay lip service?

Also, I would advise anyone recognizing a Jew in their midst to just pony up the $500-2500 to put a private eye on them for awhile. The Jew's favorite strategy is entryism. But, that has to be coordinated somehow, and my understanding is they have secret meetings where they go over strategy, often in small groups.

Never trust a Jew that claims to be a double-agent. They are never on your side in that case.

Ben Shapiro was never on our side. Him and Milo were obviously controlled opposition from the beginning meant to mislead alt-right away from the Jews and towards Marxist puppets. The only good Jews, if there are any, are Jews who are openly against Judaism as a whole. Of course some Jews will pose like that as controlled opposition, but Jews like Gilad Atzmon, Bobby Fischer, Brother Nathanael, Benjamin Freedman etc. seem genuinely against Jewish power as a whole and their work has done immeasurable damage to the Jews and helped expose them to a lot of people.

Does anyone have any infographics showing the link between EU and jewry? I'm trying to redpill people on plebbit.

You're preaching to the choir, buddy. I don't know how many arguments I had here for the last year or two trying to tell Holla Forums that and getting shouted down.

This is exactly what I tried to say in my post. Sorry I didn't articulate it well enough.

20 minutes in, and this is really good.

I like these pics, but they would be much better if they had an easily accessible link/citation

Its amazing how open the jews are in their news outlets. I guess they know that the goyim instinctively avoid anything jewish

The idea is to out-jew the Jew. Infiltrate the infiltrators, watch the watchers, observe the observers.

Valid example, but did he ever name the jew?

I think the general rule of "is this person willing to name the Jew" even more applicable to jews themselves. That is pretty much all Atzmon does is name the jew. I've also never heard him put much of any effort in defending the jew either.

bump

I once too the jew side in a fight to lull him into complacency. Then WHAM.

I have proof of this having actually tested them.

This.

Fixed.

what's the proof then?