So my mother inherited $280,000 and I need some investment ideas

Sebastian Price
Sebastian Price

So my mother inherited $280,000 and I need some investment ideas. I was thinking of buying some duplexes and renting them out.

Brandon Morales
Brandon Morales

Are you your mother ?

Jason Turner
Jason Turner

show us her pussy

Leo Turner
Leo Turner

I think this guy killed his mom and stole her inheritance

John Peterson
John Peterson

Invest in a bomb shelter and non-perishable foods.

Jayden Williams
Jayden Williams

Buy rare pepes. The market has a glut right now due to the election finishing but they will only appreciate in future.

Eli Morris
Eli Morris

Give me $5,000

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

buy Nokia stock. it's gonna shoot to the moon when their new phones are released

Blake Williams
Blake Williams

Buy some empty lots in areas projected to grow. Being a slumlord, while profitable, can be quite hassling.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

Why is your first thought to gamble with your money, my first thought would to put it in the bank, and live off the dollar store for the rest of my life, making money here, and there.

Hunter Walker
Hunter Walker

put it in the bank
have fun getting zero interest

Nathaniel Jones
Nathaniel Jones

Yes that would be nice, but I wouldn't run out, unless of course I got some kind of disease.

Tyler Reyes
Tyler Reyes

you're gonna live the rest of your life on $280,000?

Thomas Barnes
Thomas Barnes

no time to talk mom, install FOREXTrader and buy all nokia's you can

Andrew White
Andrew White

You would be surprised how much is free in the world, I don't have internet or cable, I don't buy food.

Sebastian Gray
Sebastian Gray

Buy a home, rent it out, buy your own home.

Never have to work a day in your life.

Yes, you can make your life from $280,000

Gabriel Howard
Gabriel Howard

Invest it all into AMD

Henry Long
Henry Long

I don't buy food

If you're receiving food stamps and they find out you inherited that kind of money and didn't declare it, you will have to pay back the food stamp money and might get arrested for fraud.

Isaac Gonzalez
Isaac Gonzalez

Dumpster diving is very viable in some countries. Like half(?) of all food is thrown out in western countries, most of it completely edible.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

I don't have internet
how are you posting here then?

Hudson Richardson
Hudson Richardson

Free wifi

Adam Murphy
Adam Murphy

Yes.

Juan Mitchell
Juan Mitchell

Put most of it in a long term CD while you formulate and research a plan to invest a relatively small partition of the money.

Even better than just asking Holla Forums get the opinions of a few accountants. Tell them you were considering investing if in a long term CD. See what they say, and ask what they suggest. Get multiple opinions. Do your research. Then choose which one you like the best, and you think will best represent your interests.

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Try airbnb

Alexander Murphy
Alexander Murphy

Take the whole amount , in cash to Vegas, bet it all on black.

Owen Brooks
Owen Brooks

come on man, CDs are a terrible investment. they've been obsolete ever since the first mp3 player was invented

Parker Price
Parker Price

I hear REITs pay out around 10 percent on average or at least they used to. not too shabby.

Noah Myers
Noah Myers

buy a boat.

Levi King
Levi King

This is now a vaporwave thread

Caleb Ward
Caleb Ward

OP could pay for a boob job to make his mother more efficient at what she is: a WHORE.

Juan Rivera
Juan Rivera

can i have $25?

Ryan Wilson
Ryan Wilson

Legit answer:

What kind of investment are you looking for?

something that gets you a steady income?
something you can sit on then sell in 5-10 years for a big profit?
something you can just sit on, and pass on when you die without getting d for Inheritance Tac?

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit