Why are you not shitposting on leftypol right now im doing my part are you doing yours

why are you not shitposting on leftypol right now im doing my part are you doing yours

8ch.net/leftypol/res/749840.html

Shitposting on Holla Forums made me into a nazi. If I start shitposting on Holla Forums I might turn into a communist-faggot.

trust me if even one leftists faggot goes to bed doubting his cuck ideology its good enough for me

They argue like children, tossing around words like porker and spook endlessly in an attempt to sound coherent. Don't bother, they arent voting clinton so our job is already complete.

communism is such a failed ideology that nobody could ever fall for it unless you really are a massive retard

then call them out for arguing like children and treat their ideology like a child's imaginary view of the world

I don't visit this filthy board.

dont even bother arguing then shitpost that board into the ground

I visit them regularly but don't post much.

I study their behaviours and find tactics to counter their movement.

But fortunately, they are a bunch of disorganized fucks with no one to lead them.

its fun to plant that seed of doubt into their minds they're so weak of will that it destroys them

why can't you just stick to your own board instead of shitting up the boards of others?

You act like this hasnt been thought of before. Protip: it has. There's people trying to convince them to hop over to our side every single day, but they derive a lot of pleasure at having their own brand of super special snowflake leftism so they are unable to concede any meaningful points. I think there's a lot of people there who will vote Trump simply because he's less of a spook than Clinton, but they never forgive him for being rich.

tl;dr: It's been tried many times, but if you'd like to take a stab at it go ahead. Let us know in this thread how it went.

Also, this is how you crossboard post newfag: >>>Holla Forums749840

The point isn't to convince them, they are irrelevant. The fun is to bully them.

Communists are the worst.

Holla Forums posts here all the times.

They are just ignored/chase away easily because they are really small.

Then, like I said, go have fun if you'd like, but it just sparks retaliation and we don't really need any more spam here.

the marxist meetup posters all around my town tell me that this isnt a small problem they'res seeds of this cancer all over the world

They can't spam here though.

Those IRL marxists are more of a problem than Holla Forums since they actually do some shit.

tons of leftypol faggots are being triggered right fucking now

80 replies on an inactive board all of them raging id say its going pretty good

I prefer not to go there.

They haven't yet learned the difference between Theory and Reality.

Because I don't care for giving them another uid.

the leftists have started infighting arguing about north korea being communist

I'm banned :^(

too bait you post an image like my op that puts doubt into them then your grind them down

Wew

come to my thread cuck and witness

Holla Forums faggots don't actually believe in Trump, they believe they can transform Trump into becoming what they want. /leftypols/ have nothing at all to believe in and just silently sharpen their daggers and pray the lights flicker on and off in the right sequence to signal the kick-off for the revolution.

In a weird fucking way, both sides agree that the current political paradigm is complete and utter horseshit and are simply biding their time until someone lights the right signal flare and their equivalent "day of the rope" kicks off.

Personally, I fucking love this goddamn day and age. I am so happy to be amongst you strange fucking faggots.

When Holla Forums started a war with >>>/fem/ , Holla Forums accidently made it a top 10 board.
After Holla Forums ignored them they d&c'ed themself into >>>/fem/ , >>>/fem2/ , >>>/girltalk/ and died out.
The good material went to Holla Forums and the bad material back to >>>/tumblr/

Just ignore them.

they're breaking under the readpills

their ideology breaks so easily it can be destroyed through normal means though

dont let something like this fester you forget they'res a world outside this board we need to know how to properly destroy it completely this is good practice

the leftists have gone silent

I don't think so.

This user is right. They are so separated from reality you can't really discuss with them,they can't still differentiate theory from reality,exactly like SJW,you can't beat something that works or thinks in a total different plane from logic.That's why your forefathers killed them.

look at the thread they've stopped posting

or at least replying to my arguments

tell me that i haven't at least succeeded in at least shutting them up

In their minds they've won.

I regularly forget that leftypol exists.

Remember that passage of Mein Kampf?
They will start again tomorrow,as if what you said never happened.

I know user,i've posted there too.

nice thanks or the help m8

look at the thread and tell me that I havent planted doubt in their minds

You havent. Leftists will debate you until the cognitive dissonance hurts too much, and then their brains reset. Like said, they'll forget the conversation even happened and go right back to their delusions.

The ones you should be trying to convince are the crossposters who are moderate. Those from Holla Forums who post here as well, they are the ones ripe for the picking to come to our side.

So, just post normally?

alright then it felt good just arguing for ego and destroying their shit

No.
Leftists are retarded. They should be ignored unless they start to gain any sort of traction, however small, and should then be killed or spammed with E-Z single image rebuttals of their entire ideology, from a theoretical and historical point of view.

yeah i did that spamming this aswell as destroying all the commies arguments

Nice meme comrade

Those are meetups to get new drug connections and freshman pussy.

nice goalpost movement ;^)

That image was literally made as a joke, as none of that worked.

Kill yourself commietard.

DON'T FORGET TO BUMP REALLY OLD THREADS!!!

help keep my thread at the top of the catalog

>>>Holla Forums751069

Great now we,ll have another raid by the commies tomorrow… fucking newfags who can't remember the reason for a cease-fire that was done on /baphomet/ a long time ago.

let them raid. what are they going to do - preach about the glories of communism? lulz

shit up the catalog with a ton of slide threads, you dumbass.

Raids beget raids. You’re a fucking faggot and you want them to fuck our shit up. The degenerates will destroy themselves. Fuck off, intl.

thanks user, took my post

Because I refuse to validate their existence by giving them IPs

you mean like the summerfags have been doing for 2 months now? Holla Forums is basically dead until sept

see above

everyone knows half of their IPs are Holla Forums

also,

Gas yourself, Chaim.

They don't go to Holla Forums.

>>>/4cuck/

if you're so stupid that you can't help screaming kike when someone the least bit disagrees with you, then you need to go
>>>/stormfront/

>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

Nice to know summer is already here

Here I'll just repost what you ignored.

I just got told to go to 4cuck for saying summer.

No, I said you're a fucking retard who has no other recourse than to scream kike (and now summerfag). I love that you keep proving me right

THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO SAY THAT ARE INTL SHILLS. REPORT ALL COMPLAINS ABOUT “REPORTING BECAUSE YOU DISAGREE”

Holla Forums is so bad at trolling

Good job confirming what said. You just outed yourself.

Holla Forums
Holla Forums

jesus you cucks are retarded. report me. the mods will see my post history and know that you're retarded.

No, I'm not gonna waste more of the mods time on a useless report like you.

I'm just going to leave this shit thread now, try harder next time.

The only people who ever say anything about stormfront are intl shills. The only people who ever try to claim that truth is relative are intl shills.

It’s that simple.

bing bong ding dong.

Holla Forums shills never say anything about stormfront, retard. They try to act like Holla Forums so they instantly scream "kike" even when it doesn't make sense.

Hey, sort of like you all did. funny…