There he is! He came out of his room! Quick ask him!

Hey user! We haven't seen you all day! Why are you always hiding in your room? You won't get a girlfriend that way haha. You could have some of these tacos if you want. Oh by the way, do you have an hdmi cable we could borrow?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.rocketnews24.com/2015/06/02/studio-ghibli-producer-kills-theory-of-death-subtext-in-my-neighbor-totoro/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the girl with the spoon, that is the one i would seduce, and have intercourse with

FUCKING PLEBS GTFO OF MY HOUSE

What a bunch of Dumbass Fucking Crackers!!…

They'd have PAY ME First because it's All About the Pimpin with Me!!!…

Shieeeet!…

It'd be like every Christmas

You should probably murder your brother.

made me laugh hard, like maniacally. i just broke after reading this. stomach hurts from it and i dont feel the same.

Lol, do you then cry about how pathetic you mooching off your family while simultaneously trying to upset them?

He's a mod at /r/GamerGhazi
I've thought about it.

Actually, change that to definitely murder your brother.

Ah… I'm sorry. I still miss her so I haven't been feeling so well. Maybe one of you can help me with that.

Preferably the one dressed in black provided her eyes are blue.

I envy you. It's difficult for me to get a good laugh.

i work for construction/have my own family.
I moved out when I was 19.

you a mexican?

Russian

Sorry, no time to talk - I was just heading out. Don't wait up, OK?

My family members dont gather in numbers that great, we are all fairly autistic and keep to ourselves.

The girl on the right is better in black.

Also Id reply "BUILD THE WALL, TAKE THAT MEXICAN SHIT OVER THERE"

Also can anyone vouch that this this ever happened irl?

Whats up with these anime necks?

Trump finally made anime real

They are broken user.

en.rocketnews24.com/2015/06/02/studio-ghibli-producer-kills-theory-of-death-subtext-in-my-neighbor-totoro/

Remember, people lie, people lie more for money, asians lie for everything and nips are the ubber asians.

*ignore* *get coffee*
No. *slams door*

It's makeup user, she's probably fuck-ugly under it.

it is like you don't know me at all, fam

that's almost enough
for me.

You're still here?
And your brother is still a mod?
And you still haven't done anything about it?

WTF I'm with her now

Niiiiiice.

*breaks into tears*

I'll give you the hdmi cable if you'll be my girlfriend.

N-no…do you want this bowl of eggs? You have to eat them all.

> implying that when I was a teenager and my sister had friends over my parents didn't force them to include me in their activities and force me to join in fucking hell that shit was awkward thanks for reminding me

I choke out "You…I am…"

YOU POST IT IN EVERY FUCKING THREAD, FUCKING AVATARFAGGOT QUIT DOING THAT SHIT

only if you cure my virginity

What happens next?

I fucking wish

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST MY FACE HURTS FROM SMILING AND LAUGHING SO HARD

I don't know, but dis is gud

I'd scream at the top of my lungs questioning who are these inhuman creatures in my fucking house eating my fucking tacos with my fucking spoons that I worked to the bone to buy, staring at me and asking if I have a fucking HDMI cable when they know full well that they don't have fucking eyebrows.

5/10

Shove tendies into her cunt

please go back

That faggot didn't do shit. Girls have always been hopeless idiots.

You meant dribble. Drivel can't run down your chin, unless you're Donald trump.

The phrase is 'like a dog shutting razorblades'. A dog taking a shit doesn't shake.

Nothing tastier than liberal salt. Keep crying kiddo.

Fuck off faggot. I'm not even from your retard country.

being still this butthurt is not healthy, friend
you have 8 years ahead of him, so you better start getting used to the idea that he's the president now

I didn't say you were, but clearly that's not gonna stop your salt from flowing :^)

A dog also doesn't shit razorblades.

You can pinpoint the exact moment cuckboy got triggered.
Calm down cuckaroo, it was an offhand joke about that stupid "he'll make anime real" meme, no reason to cry cuckhurt tears.

*whip out a sawn off pump action shotgun from under my duster*
*shoot all of them apart from that bitch who asked for the cable, walk over to the TV and plug it out of it while she's still in shock, walk behind her*
*yell while choking the bitch out, just before she's about pass out, loosen the cable around her neck a bit and stab her in the gut with a serrated blade. Turn her around, put the shotgun barrel in the wound and press the trigger, walk out and put my lennon styled sunglasses on as I proceed to murder everyone I see on the streets*

unzip. out with the dick. mouthfuck the first to laugh.

Nice, Loknar.

They do when they're constipated. It's kinda sad tbh

Fucc yourself faggot. I literally couldn't give less of a fucc yet you burgers just want to absorb everyone into your retarded bullshit.

Yes, but that's the fuccing saying, isn't it?

Why? I'm not an amerifag. I get to sit bacc and watch your own retardation run your country into the ground.

I really hope that you're 12 or under. Otherwise this is a really embarrassing post.

Now that it's zoomed in, the girl in the blacc looks like she's begging to be rescued from these retards she's with.

pls email [email protected]/* */ if you're a cat named sakamoto and want a cute furret to licc your paws

Rolled 11, 3 + 1 = 15 (2d20 + 1)

sure

thats his hair
its actrualy a low cut

For otaku girl stays "pure" until her mind is broken and NTR kiccs in

Which ones?

Looks great man!

Would be triccy, but I suppose

Be nice

Fucc off bacc to tumblr anytime

Would prefer vaginas

Uhh i don't really like taco meat….or girls…..also i need my hdmi cable please stop bringing your friends over meet at one of their houses if you're gonna be like this. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUccK.

TURN 360° AND WALK AWAY
TURN 360° AND WALK AWAY
TURN 360° AND WALK AWAY
TURN 360° AND WALK AWAY

"I don't have one."

This made me laugh
This could be part of a cartoon scene where one of the characters goes apeshit
I like it

Hey user! Were practicing dicc succing and I'm going first

this post is golden.

Cuz you're not her daddy and never will be.

I hope you appreciate what she did for you though. She doesn't deserve to be seen a social media whore, which we all know you do because of what you posted. Hopefully this isn't the first step toward a controlling relationship riddled with judgement for your partner.

old enough to ride haha

FUccING SUCCUBI WANT TO STEAL MY POWERS!! REEEEEEEEE!!!

HDMI 1.0, 1.4, 2.2? Help me out here.
OH WAIT

p-please go away…

Smuggest of smugs while I'm told in screeching voices I'm an asshole and being thrown food and drinks while walking away in slowmo

ebin

i shouldnt relate to this as much as i do

what you would actually:
*hastily stuffs taco shell with toppings*
*spills all over the table*
*retreats to room*

*go into my room and start fapping to the mental image of them*

Begone women and your vagina magic! You can not tempt me as I am on the way to become a wizard.

vaginas are not magical, they destroy magic, that's why you can't be a wizard if you've ever touched one.

only penises can be magical

ask 50 cent.

far left looks like my sister-inlaw. We fucked before our parents hooked up. Shes married now.

find their facebooks and have a nice wank. ez badfeel fix

How's life in Bumfuckville, Oregon?

who yall people and where's my horse?

Is there a more embarrassing argument strategy than "I totally don't even care about this topic that I brought up in the first place"?

nope