ama

All urls found in this thread:

yutaaoki.com/blog/9-facts-about-dating-japanese-women

Easton Russell
Easton Russell

Why?

Charles Ramirez
Charles Ramirez

How ugly are they? How tall are you? Do you have blue eyes and blonde hair? Are you a fat waste of human space?

Carter Hall
Carter Hall

some ugly some ok some cute..
6 foot 2
yes
no

Carter Garcia
Carter Garcia

How retarded are they?

Jason Rogers
Jason Rogers

How many japs have you impregnated.

Cameron Watson
Cameron Watson

some are very retarded
its up to the parents if they go into special ed and a lot of them have too much pride to do it

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

0 as far a i know
ive been very very lucky

Noah Jackson
Noah Jackson

How much of an asshole are you to the students.

Luke Ward
Luke Ward

As I understand it, the low Age of consent laws in Japan only apply if you yourself are a minor.

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

Do nips really throw themselves at western aryan men?

Jaxon James
Jaxon James

i do my best
better to be an asshole so none come on to you

Aiden Williams
Aiden Williams

i believe you are right. i havent looked them up but it varies depending on where you are

Benjamin King
Benjamin King

Are you considered tall in Japan, and conversely how short are the sub-human rice eaters?

Grayson Wilson
Grayson Wilson

Yes, white dudes are their fetish and there's clubs where nip chicks can meet westerners.

Blake Walker
Blake Walker

might be going to japan soon. where does one find these clubs?

Connor Torres
Connor Torres

very tall
they are short but there are some anomlies

Gabriel Bailey
Gabriel Bailey

You have to actually be good looking and understand many Japanese women are gold-diggers, user.

Hit a couple with some friends in Tokyo last time I was there though.

James Perry
James Perry

just hit a massage parlor in prob cheaper

Austin Campbell
Austin Campbell

How many students have you fucked

Jaxson Diaz
Jaxson Diaz

Are they as goofy as I've always imagined they are?

David Ross
David Ross

Do they always sound like wounded monkeys when you bang?

Kayden Wilson
Kayden Wilson

How good is your japanese?
What sorta stuff do you find wierd there

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

You know that's just a JAV thing right?

Luke Rodriguez
Luke Rodriguez

This. Many people say, "white women are shit, Japanese women are better," and while you're more likely to find a faithful, non-sluttly Japanese girl than White girl, truth is, in general they're both pretty shit.

yutaaoki.com/blog/9-facts-about-dating-japanese-women

Main reason to go for Japanese girls over White girls is because the best of their best is more attractive than ours + being white and not ugly already gives you a slight advantage over gook men. Do not go for long term relationships with any girl of any nationality if you're under the age of 27. Until then, girls are for fuccing only.

Cooper Thomas
Cooper Thomas

Your son will have shit genes and will be ugly
so they're for gf type of relationship not marriage and pretty sure you can be sued if you "waste her youth" because japanese women lose value once they reach the age of 30+

Mason Lopez
Mason Lopez

The thing about most half asian kids is that you can't really tell if they're half asian or not sometimes.

Ayden Miller
Ayden Miller

Nah, easy to tell.

Brayden Jackson
Brayden Jackson

You say that like I plan on having children with my Japanese waifu, or even then, if I would want sons over qt hafu daughterus.

Isaac Reed
Isaac Reed

come into thread for qt asians
no qt asians
WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD THEN?

Aaron Turner
Aaron Turner

There was an Asian thread but it seems to be gone now

Dylan Anderson
Dylan Anderson

You teaching in a rural area or the city?

Been thinking about doing this myself after I finish my degree. Would try to get into a rural area if I do, since it feels like large cities are the same wherever you go.

If you do teach in a rural area, are there many things you miss from more westernized places?
What is the competition like to get in?
Do you know much Japanese, and how much did you know when you first arrived?
What were your reasons to begin with?
Do you plan on staying in Japan and becoming a citizen in your future?
What the traveling prospects like for a teacher there (how much time off and ease of travel within the country)?

Ethan Long
Ethan Long

Have you fapped using any of the girls' used panties? I've heard that that is common over there.

Joshua Sanders
Joshua Sanders

That link is basically "tips for blacc men dating japanese girls, remember, they promiscuous liar cunts".

Josiah Richardson
Josiah Richardson

All the Japanese girls attending my university seem pretty nice, but I do get some serious gold digger vibes from the ones who seem just a little too eager to get to know the locals.

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

I would like to hear your answers to these as well, OP.

Please do not be a phaggot, OP.

Here is a cool picture for incentive.

Jacob Watson
Jacob Watson

Main reason to go for Japanese girls over White girls is because the best of their best is more attractive than ours

stopped reading there fam, don't get me wrong their top is very high tier but pales by comparison.

Camden Anderson
Camden Anderson

What do they think of Trump or American culture?

Adrian Rivera
Adrian Rivera

What's the general consensus for spics there?

Carson Reyes
Carson Reyes

this is a test post

Daniel Lopez
Daniel Lopez

I'm not OP but I applied for a transfer programme where I act as a classroom assistant to someone teaching english in japan.

From what i've heard, it's somewhat competitive, and you don't need to know that much japanese when you arrive.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit