English teacher at a japanese high school

English teacher at a japanese high school
ama

Other urls found in this thread:

yutaaoki.com/blog/9-facts-about-dating-japanese-women
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why?

How ugly are they? How tall are you? Do you have blue eyes and blonde hair? Are you a fat waste of human space?

some ugly some ok some cute..
6 foot 2
yes
no

How retarded are they?

How many japs have you impregnated.

some are very retarded
its up to the parents if they go into special ed and a lot of them have too much pride to do it

0 as far a i know
ive been very very lucky

How much of an asshole are you to the students.

As I understand it, the low Age of consent laws in Japan only apply if you yourself are a minor.

Do nips really throw themselves at western aryan men?

i do my best
better to be an asshole so none come on to you

i believe you are right. i havent looked them up but it varies depending on where you are

Are you considered tall in Japan, and conversely how short are the sub-human rice eaters?

Yes, white dudes are their fetish and there's clubs where nip chicks can meet westerners.

might be going to japan soon. where does one find these clubs?

very tall
they are short but there are some anomlies

You have to actually be good looking and understand many Japanese women are gold-diggers, user.

Hit a couple with some friends in Tokyo last time I was there though.

just hit a massage parlor in prob cheaper

How many students have you fucked

Are they as goofy as I've always imagined they are?

Do they always sound like wounded monkeys when you bang?

How good is your japanese?
What sorta stuff do you find wierd there

You know that's just a JAV thing right?

This. Many people say, "white women are shit, Japanese women are better," and while you're more likely to find a faithful, non-sluttly Japanese girl than White girl, truth is, in general they're both pretty shit.

yutaaoki.com/blog/9-facts-about-dating-japanese-women

Main reason to go for Japanese girls over White girls is because the best of their best is more attractive than ours + being white and not ugly already gives you a slight advantage over gook men. Do not go for long term relationships with any girl of any nationality if you're under the age of 27. Until then, girls are for fuccing only.

Your son will have shit genes and will be ugly
so they're for gf type of relationship not marriage and pretty sure you can be sued if you "waste her youth" because japanese women lose value once they reach the age of 30+

The thing about most half asian kids is that you can't really tell if they're half asian or not sometimes.

Nah, easy to tell.

You say that like I plan on having children with my Japanese waifu, or even then, if I would want sons over qt hafu daughterus.

WHAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD THEN?

There was an Asian thread but it seems to be gone now

You teaching in a rural area or the city?

Been thinking about doing this myself after I finish my degree. Would try to get into a rural area if I do, since it feels like large cities are the same wherever you go.

If you do teach in a rural area, are there many things you miss from more westernized places?
What is the competition like to get in?
Do you know much Japanese, and how much did you know when you first arrived?
What were your reasons to begin with?
Do you plan on staying in Japan and becoming a citizen in your future?
What the traveling prospects like for a teacher there (how much time off and ease of travel within the country)?

Have you fapped using any of the girls' used panties? I've heard that that is common over there.

That link is basically "tips for blacc men dating japanese girls, remember, they promiscuous liar cunts".

All the Japanese girls attending my university seem pretty nice, but I do get some serious gold digger vibes from the ones who seem just a little too eager to get to know the locals.

I would like to hear your answers to these as well, OP.

Please do not be a phaggot, OP.

Here is a cool picture for incentive.

stopped reading there fam, don't get me wrong their top is very high tier but pales by comparison.

What do they think of Trump or American culture?

What's the general consensus for spics there?

this is a test post

I'm not OP but I applied for a transfer programme where I act as a classroom assistant to someone teaching english in japan.

From what i've heard, it's somewhat competitive, and you don't need to know that much japanese when you arrive.