Logan ireland before

archive.is/NXg5j

this is some transgender in the united states air force.

born a woman and transitioned into man while serving.

are you able to find any 'before' photos?

how the fuck is this woman so jacked?

Mentally ill people can purchase testosterone no questions asked, while BPAs and estrogen pills poison our water.

Roids or doc is giving a lil extra test

Honestly I doubt it. It doesn't even look like it could have been female.

What is test, hgh, and dbol for a thousand alex

They're put on testosterone, user.

Also those fucking weird faces women who think they're men have are sickening. You can see the delicate features they were supposed to have.

how the fuck can i get a 'little extra test'. maybe i'll be able to squat a few more pounds.

Testosterone and muscle gain supplements, plenty of protein, and a lot of exercise.

This is the future you fucking transphobic bigot fucks!
A race of mules, mentally fucked and impressionable and unable to reproduce, lost souls, so divorced from God and nature that they spend their whole lives trying to fill the void by buying products and consuming "entertainment"

He was born a woman-identifying boy you bigoted fucking shitlords. That's exactly the same as being born a little girl, so his transition is just as legit as any transman's.

women fuck you once by shitting estrogen into the water, then again when some of them divorce you and taking your stuff, then a third time by having a few transitioning into males that get free roids and end up more jacked than you'll ever be… oh, and a fourth time when all of them vote for more state power and immigration.

woman is the jew of the sexes

Just take a blood test (including testosterone test), but do all sorts of testosterone-reducing things the night before (fap, don't sleep a lot, don't eat meat, maybe drink some alcohol etc). Then show it as evidence to a doctor.

I haven't tried this, but saw quite a few discussions about this on /fit/.

Take away her steroids and watch her shrink to a flab girl again.
These people don't realize that LOOKING masculine doesn't make you a man.

looks eerily familiar

She's pretty big for a girl.

Not only that but I bet she is tiny and would easily be subdued. People always forget that being cut is not the same as being strong, Fedor wrecked dozens of model looking steroid abusers.

These freaks can't do this without science, it's the same as a girl pegging a guy or some shit she can't do it without a crude sex toy. It's unnatural and these people would not be able to do this if they didn't have the technology or the money. It's obvious this is a symptom of cancer in our culture specifically.

She has a masculine body but her face is still way too feminine. Also, the fact that she likes attentionwhoring so much is enough proof that she is at least mentally female.

It's definitely not impossible for a female to get that buff but I'm sure the use of hormones definitely gave her an advantage.

Question for you goys. I was in the military and liked it but I don't want to go back to the nigger tranny US Army again. Should I try my luck with the french foreign legion? I don't seem to have any other options.

No luck finding pictures of her pre-testosterone, but here's this. King Nigger is 6'1".

Funny thing with these FTM abominations is, they are weak as shit. I saw one of them at the gym once who looked pretty cut, but could never bunch more than 115, squatted 135 max and did like 70 on lat pull down. Basically below average on all exercises an adult man, let alone someone who looks cut and muscular.

use the GI Bill, take a vacation from life for four years, get an RHCSA, then go into tech.

It's impossible. Many men can't get this big without steroids. Women can't even have six cubes without steroids, that's a fact, and you can use that to spot if a girl is taking it or not.

Wow, what a shock

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

The Chair Force is by far the most pozzed branch of the military so this isn't that surprising.

you know damn well this is girl unstable as fuck, thanks to the high test shes on. i wouldnt wanna be around her, let alone work, with her.

How Pozzed is the Coast Guard?

this bitch is in for a wild ride

haha she's a manlet by men standards

that's not a fact at all

women can factually be just as strong as any other man can but it requires a shit ton of fucking workouts for years and years and with a very special diet

its not impossible at all

its just much harder for women than it is for men to get built like that, so you rarely see it.

All she has to do is say "imma tranny btw" and she'll get raised up to an oppression podium second only to mudslimes. She'll probably use this experience in tranny privilege to decide that white male privilege is a real and serious problem.

the brow and cheeks

Again, you're wrong. Women that don't take steroids can only achieve so much in physical building. You think otherwise because today EVERYONE uses steroids in gyms, and specially those 'instagram fit babes'.
Pic related is a Competitive Bodybuilder, at an event that forbids steroids (some of them permit certain ones).

lol that bitch is built like me and Im some natty ectomorph, women suck at life tbh

Oh God, I bet all that shit they put in her body has made her clit enormous.

That's not Michelle.

No, but it is a man. Married to the OP girl. The Army apparently wasn't pozzed enough to allow him to wear a female dress uniform to the White House.

Yeah, that's fucking wrong.

Left: Property of US Air Force
Right: Property of FTM Magazine

You got the genders wrong. She is wearing a female dress uniform, which she should be. I wonder if they gave her the male uniform at some point after her "transition" or not.

Is that jungle asian a man?

Never mind.

Fuck this world is upside down I don't know right from left.

Anabolic steroids

You see, a woman can just go to a doctor and claim she's a man and will get male hormones legally prescribed and in many countries even paid for the taxpayer.

Try to find out what happens if a male asks for steroids to a doctor.

Ireland is pretty fucking gay.

Don't bother with testosterone, you'll end up with show muscles.

Just stay natural and you'll end up with strong, lean muscle. I know plenty of guys who don't look jacked, but can squat a quarter of a ton.

thanks for kind words. i'll keep workin hard and eatin right.

Found your problem right there.