UK not leaving EU after all

BREXIT "NOT LIKELY TO HAPPEN" DESPITE REFERENDUM WIN. SURPRISE, GOY!

"Business Insider last week explained why the UK government doesn't have to pull the country out of the European Union even if the public votes for a so-called Brexit on Thursday.

That is because the result of the coming referendum on EU membership is not legally binding.

On Monday, Peter Catterall of the University of Westminster spoke with Business Insider to shed more light on why Brexiteers would inevitably be very disappointed by what would follow a Leave victory in the referendum.

"I think that most Leave voters expect to wake up on the 24th no longer in the EU if there is a Brexit vote," Catterall told Business Insider. "Well, they're going to be in for a shock."

For Britain to begin withdrawing from the 28-nation bloc, the government would need to invoke Article 50 of the Lisbon Treaty. The majority of Leave voters probably assume that this process would be triggered immediately, but that would probably not be the case….Catterall told Business Insider that even if the government manages to put together some form of post-Brexit agreement, it will most likely be a highly compromised version as opposed to the total exit from the EU that Leave voters want and expect"

businessinsider.com/eu-referendum-interview-peter-catterall-on-eu-brexit-2016-6?r=UK&IR=T

Other urls found in this thread:

news.sky.com/story/1717373/top-eu-nations-begin-brexit-talks-without-uk
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/top-eu-leader-we-want-britain-out-as-soon-as-possible
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36628398
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/24/website-petition-calling-second-brexit-referendum-crashes
archive.is/pJ4OB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_policy_in_the_United_Kingdom
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany
archive.is/tERnk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2535653/Florida-killer-murdered-prison-guard-spoon-executed-chowing-on.html
youtu.be/CWwJ8TVZl-Y
change.org/p/vote-leave-eu-referendum-put-nigel-farage-on-the-cross-party-brexit-negotiation-team?recruiter=562034534&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Muñoz_Marín
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teodoro_Moscoso
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_for_Progress
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Democratic_Party_(Puerto_Rico)
rt.com/uk/348373-hundreds-brexit-rally-london/
australianlibertyalliance.org.au/candidates/new-south-wales
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Poor losers tbqh

We are leaving the eu but because they have made it as difficult as possible to leave, it will take 2 years. We are on the path to leaving though, there will be no reversal of this decision. It might not be legally binding but any fuckinng us over is suicide for any politician.

It's like they want to INCREASE resentment of their failed experiment.

I'm sure that will go well.

;^)

The memes of the globalists are weak.

What's the old pinko saying?

"Those who make peaceful revolutions impossible, make violent revolutions inevitable", or something like that?

Yeah… Try it.

Let's see how that goes.

I hope the Brits burn down their government to the ground if they go back at this point, after Cameron already promised to bow out and all.

Leftists are just shitting themselves. I saw a leftist arguing earlier that they should have another vote because it was "tyranny of the majority" if they don't get the outcome they want.

I swear leftists are some of the most insane mother fuckers on Earth.

Please tell me you have a screencap of that.

We're leaving and there's nothing they can do about it.

Get fucked commies.

I don't have what that user is talking about but will this suffice?

Revolt needs to happen then, Britcucks might have binned their knives, they need to molotov the cuckholdery. Petrol, glass bottles and soap isn't illegal yet.

this is just more crying and tantrums. Tories would never renegade on this promise, because that would fucking destroy them in the elections of 2020 and UKIP may be able to form government.

It's done Anons, stop panicking.

David Cameron has resigned and the public are on the edge of their seats, there's no turning back from this.

The Pendulum is already swinging back. They get desperate and try to avoid it, but by pulling shit like that, they will just get even more disliked.

They are caught in a down spiraling vicious circle of the inevitable struggling death.

top fucking kek. thanks m8.

I didn't cap it, if I capped every time I saw some insane leftist logic I would need some kind of futuristic storage device.

What the actual fuck? In what parallel universe does this faggots live?

these*

Fair enough mate. I just love the way leftists cry about democracy when it doesn't go their way.

This here, is the Berenstain universe.

The real world where they're losing and can't handle it. They're throwing away ANY shred of credibility they had. A fat lass at work yesterday who is pretty clued up said she's defreidning a bunch of remainers for their reaction to losing.

Let them destroy themselves.

That's pretty much the leftist logic in a nutshell, they support any and all free speech and ideas as long as they are leftist. They are hypocrites of the highest order. I often wonder if their insanity just prevents them from realizing their hypocrisy or if they just completely ignore it.

I can never again be convinced that diversity means anything else other than White genocide

OMG THE CROWDS ARE WHITE! WHY IS A MAJORITY WHITE NATION IN A GROUP OF WHITE PEOPLE!? THIS ISN'T GOOD ENOUGH!? MAKE SOME BLACK FRIENDS, NOW!

I sure hope this doesn't result in more domestic terrorism, like the murder of Jo Cox last week. It would be a damn shame, especially since it'd be the (((elites))) who are the biggest targets.

Here's one for the shills.

Finally a civil war!

Death to traitors, freedom for Britain!

jej good luck fellas

beautiful

simply beautiful

fun fact for all you burgers, if they refuse to adhere to the referendum the queen (who is strongly rumoured to be pro brexit) will dissolve parliament, triggering a re election which will likely lead to a lot of UKIP wins

tbqh it doesn't really matter what they choose to do tbh the media attention is enough to sway enough to our way of thinking tbh

Is anyone honestly surprised at this point?

I've been waiting for this moment.

I want to brutally murder these people. I'm so sick of this "white devil" attitude that they have. I am furious and weary of it all.

I'm surprised about those trips britcuck

If there is a god, he will let me live long enough to see the time where these people die due to their own stupidity.

RACIST REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You already are.

Seems legit.

Nice try loser.
If it wasn't going to happen, pig fucker Cameron wouldn't have resigned.

The next issue will be religion.

Christianity
Islam
Judaism

Which one is out of date the most?

Even though the jews lied about what happened in ww2 and 20,000,000 Christians lost their lives, the Christians still don't want to wipe out all the jews but the muslims do and have it in their scriptures.

The jews perform circumcisions and put their pedo mouths on young boys.
The muslims perform circumcisions of their young girls.

The jews and the muslims hold fast to their outdated old testament laws, whilst the Christians have a New Testament and Jesus as a hero and an example.

The muslims still stone and rape and kill in the name of their fake god.

So in my reckoning, Christianity is the best of the three. I also would feel safer walking the streets of a Christian state than a Jewish or a Muslim state.

What do you think, fam?

Of course Christianity is the best of the 3, culturally European, good examples of success to look upon, without a doubt the only decision.

Why do you think Jews want to cuck it so badly? Because it's been in the way! They do not want another crusade because they fucking know Europe will BTFO everyone and take Jerusalem for Jesus. That's why there's such a shift towards atheist in Europe as opposed to the rest of the world

Top EU Nations Begin Brexit Talks - Without UK
news.sky.com/story/1717373/top-eu-nations-begin-brexit-talks-without-uk

To be more serious though, there needs to be a new renaissance as far as thinking goes
A kind of joining of the old values with new ones

All.

I agree fam. We're do for another Renaissance/enlightenment/etc period

You dumb fuck!

Islam VS Judaism VS Christianity
is the main and only issue of significance.

Atheism and evolution is a lie proved to be false and atheists are always leftist communists that cry "muh racist" and "muh islamiphobic hate speech".

There are a very few rare exceptions.

But the big bang was proved false.
The dating methods of the monkey men were proven false and Darwin and Evolution came from The Crown and the British.

Everybody already knew this shit wasn't legally binding.

However, if Tories back out, they're as dead as Cameron, and every leave voter goes for UKIP.
You could debate the merits of the notion that it would be worth the kikes attempting such a stupid stunt as what this faggot OP is suggesting, given how much power it would hand to are Nige.

Sage for defeatist nonsense.

France said NO to the Maastricht treaty in 1992 after a referendum, we still got it pushed deep our ass.

yea.. about that.

"fuck you we are out" doesnt take two years

and like true frenchmen you laid there and took the deep anusing

Also, I forgot to post this one

Shit like that can't change overnight. Not 2 years but come on.

You okay bruv?

Whatever, lad.

I don't get the second picture.

I will see if I can't find one that isn't censored

A cummiefornia faggot lefty game dev pretending to know shit.

Because this tyranny of the minority is sooooo much better.

here, have fun

I know, people have been asking him about his suicide on hi yt channel.

This leftist meme of racist white people being "scared" - is this just projection?

It brings to mind when my Pop was complaining about the term "homophobia." He said "I'm not homophobic; I just hate faggots."

As they fall apart they're going to really freak out when they realize that we don't care if someone notices we're racist and we aren't motivated by fear.

Now is not the time for fear. That comes later.

These are the kinds of people who think calling someone white will make them shut up

These are the kinds of people who think calling someone racist, homophobi or "transphobic" will deter them from their opinions

These people forget that not everybody is them and shares the same viewpoints as them - just because you are afraid of being called racist does not mean the guy next to you is also afraid to be called racist

Fag is implying that everyone who voted leave either is too stupid to know or have any real justification for voting, or did so as a "protest vote" but didn't expect it to actually go through.

It's a pretty common view from the remain crowd, and libshits in general across the west. They're wholly unable to fathom a system that does not operate exactly as the current one does. So when they see people like Trump gaining massive popularity, or parties like AFD, UKIP, or NF, since their platforms and solutions do not fit within the globalist EU system, they simply presume that their supporters are just completely insane or do not understand what their vote really means.

Just like how remainers keep reposting that article from the NYT or some shit rag like that about how the most googled phrase following the result of the vote was "what happens if the UK leaves the EU" implying that all those searches were from leavers who didn't know what they were voting for, rather than mostly remainers panicing because they thought they had it in the bag, and don't actually understand the opposing viewpoint, or the chain of events that would result if they lost.

tl;dr - it's typical liberal projection. They fundamentally don't understand their own position in a meaningful way, let alone their opponent's so they assume their opposition must not know why they're voting the way they are either.

Even better, fewer and fewer people are scared of being called a "racist" or a "nazi." I guess the cucks forgot the story of the little boy who cried wolf.

After a while, normal people just don't give a shit. I think we are very close to if not witnessing that glorious tipping point.

Why are people so terrible and retarded?

My Mum was just ranting about how she hopes Britain is flooded with refugees so that all of the "right-wing bigots" get killed off and Britain gets punished for colonizing the rest of the world.

These people are having white genocide pushed into their faces like shit and they're enjoying every second of it.

theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/top-eu-leader-we-want-britain-out-as-soon-as-possible

Looks like some of the EU leadership does not want to wait that long.

Any politician who attempts to shut this down would be committing political suicide.

Ask her if she wants black grandkids.

Her answer would be "race doesn't matter!"
She's proud of her Irish heritage but pro mass immigration.

Show her The Guard

Pick one

The worst part is that she's really red-pilled on the Jews, globalism, even Hitler. But she's obsessed with being a "lefty" and destroying the "right-wing bigots".

It's like fucking doublespeak.

Most of what liberals say is based on projection. They say we're scared because they're terrified of what will happen to them when they loose.

That is the biggest case of doublethink that I've ever seen.

She is a woman, this is not going to happen. She is going to pick three when there are only two options.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

At least they're right when they say that reverse racism doesn't exist. They're right but for a different reason than they think.

Is she from some kind of bizaro world?

What about race?
Ask her if there's a difference between a pitbull and a poodle…

That's what I thought at first, but I couldn't bring myself to believe he thought everyone who voted leave didn't think UK would actually leave, as if it was some mock-vote to remind people how to vote.

I bet this Josh Sawyer is someone who's IQ is barely above 100, yeah sure he's smarter than half the population, but he's still retarded compared to anyone who's sactually intelligent.

Now this will be economic suicide like the "remain" dream about, you have to rewrite your own laws, renegociate every economic contract taking into consideration this new laws etc…

Wont* import*

whose, not who's, didn't get enough sleep tonight it's too fucking hot.

Delete this thread. We are going to leave. The decision is final, and the government supports it. Get raped.

She doesn't support Hitler, she just knows that he's been heavily lied about in history.

Unfortunately Josh Sawyer actually is rather intelligent. He knows a lot about history, warfare, language, literature and culture. He's just deluded by his befogged ideology.

He directed Fallout: New Vegas, which is actually a very profound game.

No shit
It was sad as hell watching everyone here thinking the poll meant something
Please fuck off back to cuckchan if you're really that retarded

I fully expected them not to allow Brexit if it passed, which is great, plays right into our hands, pushes all the pissed off Leave voters right into our open fashy arms to be radicalized and turned on the traitor politicians.

Most of the voters were old people supposedly.

Probably best not to send a country's forebears into a civil war against the youth.

And pillars of eternity which is complete shit thanks to him.

Old people outnumbered the young in voting because many, MANY young faggots didn't bother.
Then they wake up and go >muh racism

Well, I stand corrected.

It's time.
>>>/gaschamber/

Imagine that, Britain may have white wimin again.

Well you see goyim, the democracy was just a suggestion! We get to make the final calls!

oathbroken?

Actually the Krauts are as happy about Brexit as we are. Only the average leftist Germans and German bankers/politicians are pissed about that, just as ours. The Deutsch/pol/ even named their current Edition for us. So I fixed that for you.

This is why we're starting to hate you christfags. "Right wing" or not.

You are delusional.
Sawyer and his clique went full SJW in 2015, caved in to SJW pressure multiple times and censored content offensive to SJWs, and New Vegas was as liberal as it gets.
Legion was portrayed with every cliche stereotype about right wing, pro-slavery, misogyny, anti-vaxx, "literally Hitler" all in all, and if you join them you're cutting yourself out of most of the game's content - effectively telling you "the right is bad if you choose them everyone hates you".
House is a kike relying on scamming people with gambling and loans and trying to control everything, doesn't care about anything other than keeping people in vegas to give him shekels.
NCR is the good liberal boys promoted through all the game and if you are hated by them you are closed out of everything unless you kill them all.
Profound my ass, everything was dumbed down to typical SJW strawman viewpoints.
Also, they went out of their way to pander to people like Zoe Quinn, have panels together and whatnot, peddle faggotry agendas.

Now they are making a game, Tyranny, which is a desertion simulator; you are a commander of a successful fascist utopia, but you're told that you're an evil nadsi and have to betray your nation to get the "good" options.
Same as New Vegas except this time it really starts with "ur a racist but you can change and be a good liberal boy"

Fuck them.

Except you're completely wrong.

I've spoken to Avellone *and* Sawyer. They had 18 months to make the game and the Legion were supposed to have the same amount of content as the NCR. Considering how compelling they are already, the game did not at all try to persuade you to one group.
The NCR is shown as being weak, overstretched, militarily incompetent and too unfair to its own citizens when producing the war effort.

The Legion were actually given a lot of positive treatment. You just have to look for it to find it. One of the major design philosophies going into the game was to pull a bait and switch with the NCR and the Legion. Players would think that the NCR was good, but then it would show how shit they are too.

There's nothing wrong with having gay characters or perks in video games, so I have no idea why you're posting that image.

But not a Wii U. That was taken.

don't hide names on Holla Forums.

That will follow naturally, once we have killed off the anti-white paradigm.

House is the only objectively bad guy.
Yeah nah cunt, I came here to beat you to death with a golf club.

Even filthy dumb subhuman tranny scum have to admit that the Legion is extremely effective at uniting people and eliminating crime.

but (((who))) controls the media goy ?

STOP

I doubt they will try it.

You need to send your mother to the gulags

I knew it, this is just like fucking Greece. Kikes got my hopes up for nothing.

Not with as close a vote as that was lad. The country only barely managed to vote "leave"

B-BUT IT'S [THE CURRENT YEAR]!

tbh I woulnd't worry about this. Looks like the kikes are pissed at brits right now

Except he's not. Sawyer is the one who spear-headed the tranny bullshit on PoE, he's donated to Anita, and so on. The only time he defends anything remotely non-SJW is when he wants to defend his own bullshit. That and he recently commented on the Legion in New Vegas, saying they were supposed to be the villains and that he was surprised that anyone liked or sides with the Legion in the first place.

Now pls go back to Holla Forums with your Sawyer defense force bullshit.

That will never be not funny.

So do this mean civil war for the UK?

With what guns?

We could set up a gun/knifes smuggling ring.There is tons of money to be made.
Hell let's hope they ban the spoons too,more money.

CHECK THIS OUT LADS
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-eu-referendum-36628398

Just fight with anything because they will ban everything so that means more profits for the black markets.

After the Turkish invasion, goys.

Nah! Stupid jews, Britons are getting what they want, not you!

The memes of the globalists are weak
Kek wills it

I think anyone who is perfectly honest knows that this was a clear win.

In other words "It's over".
The globalist experiment has failed, and failed spectacularly.
Thank you based Merkel for allowing this to happen.

It's probably going to be more like 5 or 7

All the economic contracts need to be renegotiated
EU workers need to be renegotiated

This shit takes forever
Just look at how long it takes international deals like the TPP to be worked out

Right. So the government can still opt out. However if they had any intention of doing that big Dave wouldn't have resigned and let himself get replaced. Especially since his replacement will probably be Boris Johnson, the leader of the Brexit campagin.

Apex kek

Too late lads.

Then England and Wales must demand independence from the United Kingdom. If the Scotland are allowed to then so must they.

Let's meme this.

I think you're being pretty daft m8s

I really hope you made this before the result, that mustve been the best feeling ever.

And make them pay for it!

EU is being silly too so why can't we be silly too? EU is not our ally but enemy. White people need to leave and create Militaristic Europe Empire for the white people.

If Scotland leaves (And NI reunifies) then the UK IS England and Wales. There's nothing to demand independence from.

wut?

All you do is stop following the EU laws, stop paying the taxes.

If they can't tell you what to do, and can't take your money, then you are free of them.

England and wales can become independent and cleanse the shits away afterward it will reunify.

Business Insider is just some shitty clickbait site.

USA and Aus logo look cool.

NPR is shilling a petition for a second vote on the referendum

The Website is crashed:
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

Here is an article talking about it being crashed:
sbs.com.au/news/article/2016/06/24/website-petition-calling-second-brexit-referendum-crashes

England and Wales independent from each other?

I'm as patriotic as the next Welsh person but this is a bad idea. Welsh and English have both shown themselves to be capable of uncucking - would be better off pooling our efforts together.

how old are you dude? you should be dominating your mother already.

mothers listen to sons. if they arent, youre doing something wrong.

They can do this together while being independent from each other. When the uncucking procession is complete and they can get back altogether to become a stronger nation or better join the Australia as the states if they wish to.

Nice collage of tweets you got there. Time to do a thing.

The EU wants the UK out ASAP now. They don't want UK members voting on EU government matters that they wont be a part of soon. They are worried they could shill for policies that would help the soon to be free UK.
The UK will be out sooner then later.

IMPORTANT POINT

The Brexit is not a binding referendum. Parliament could vote against the wishes of the people like they did in Greece.

Let's hope this doesn't happen, but this is always the final card in the deck of the globalists.

"Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable." – John F. Kennedy

Pinko?

archive.is/pJ4OB
IT'S OVER

We are leaving. The EU now considers us a sacrifice worth making in order to squash the eurosceptic movements across the remaining 27 nations. They will do all they can to punish us.

Riiight. So all you D&C shills ITT think Cameron willingly stepped down? Was just having a bit of bad weather?

Pls. You lost fair and square. Pack your bags m8s.

(1)

I agree it looks good, but never slacken, user. I watched the Greek MPs completely ignore the country's vote, and I wouldn't put it past the UK MPs to do the same.

When it happens, then we can breathe a sigh of relief.

Who is the AUS QT?

I hope that all of that comes true. I also hope that all of those individuals remain in power for at least four years in time for the next Canadian election when Peter MacKay hopefully comes out of retirement to uncuck Canada from Weedman Current-year. I want so badly.

As an American, it bugs me that we'll have to be #2 to make our country great again, but oh well.

Also, AfD needs a better logo. Nike swoosh with a rightward arrow is adequate at best.

Who's the Aussie girl?
I need more parties as currently all I can vote for are the Shooters and FIshers and LDP.

People are pretty salty about it, it seems

Second this

Aren't they trying to push out UK as fast as possible because it would really be a huge hit for the UK?

It wouldn't have time to reformulate its laws, redraw its trade deals, plan for the future. I see this as a move to push the UK out before it's ready, trying to trigger a collapse in Britain.

I think it's more like they're trying to clamp down on the Brexit effect on other countries.

No legislation was changed because of the EU; the laws were simply overridden in favour of the EU's.

Already France and Germany are chomping at the bit to draft bilateral trade agreements, which will take at most 6 months to do. Other financial powers and hubs like the US, Norway. Singapore, Hong Kong, etc. will want to do business with us.

This is an open question; we'll have to see how things change politically.

There won't be a "collapse" per se, but the going will be tough. If Trump becomes President and makes a trade deal with the UK one of his priorities, we'll be able to mitigate a lot of damage.

Incidentally, does anyone know how to get libreoffice calc to predict when 17m sigs will happen? It'll never reach that figure, but I'm interested anyway

That's because you're a faggot.

Fukken this
Sons (not daughters) are the highest authority for mothers when it comes to politics and morality. They feed off their pride for you and need to validate everything they've done through you.
If you're eloquent enough and don't argue like a whiny bitch then you can change your mother's opinion on pretty much everything.
My mother has gone against her mother on the holohoax because of what I've taught her. Didn't work out because mothers dote on sons while fathers dote equally on both but in different ways.

Can this meme finally stop? Same goes with Germany and other countries in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearms_policy_in_the_United_Kingdom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_legislation_in_Germany

Policy is not the same as ownership

What are they going to revolt with, sporks?

He's married to some Iranian and is a Harperite. Best we'll get out of him is that awful middle-ground of "let's only take a few thousand refugees", or maybe Trump can push him right but I wouldn't get my hopes up.

to add to , wikipedia reckons 6.6 guns per 100 residents for the UK. "With what guns" is perfectly appropriate

There's a few million registered firearms here. It's not terribly difficult to obtain one legally.

The only things he cares about is the F35s and Israel.

Ok I didn't read that. Kek 6 guns per 100 people that is pretty bad. Living in a European pro-fun land feels good.

kek.
/r/ing the similar "cuckberg" webm if anyone's got it

Nobody thought this. See how much contempt they have for us? "These people are idiots, they don't know anything!"

police don't and wont use guns on civvies, we'll just get beaten alot while we burn shit like chimps.

OH MY FUCK, MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT

Didn't that hacker named 4chan flood that site with Jewish and Muslim signatories saying horrible racist slurs?

Sorry Canada, I'm thinking you're just going to become the liberal containment zone once all these other people get elected.

Who's the Aussie chick? I'm In Melbourne and never seen that face/party.

:( fuck, man…

YOU'LL LIVE TO REGRET THIS.

wew

if dubs, trump will make canada a u.s. protectorate and all leftists will be sent to fun/diversity camps on baffin island

come on kek, you know you wanna do this

sorry maplelads, but I guess it's neutron bombs for you

If dubs, Canada implements full Commuism by 2025.

If not dubs, this still happens.

Now it's time to actually rise up

when not even official voting can effect what happens in the state you have to use force.

Relax.

What the fuck goes on in these idiots' heads?

ITS NOT OVER YET!

These millennials spend all day on social media saying how old people destroyed their future.

Most Canadians aren't Canadian though. They're Americans who fled to Canada to avoid the draft. Even if they "legally" immigrated, they need to go back, so do their children, and their children's children, and the people who helped bring them here need to go too. Canada is not a place for them, it is a place for loyalist whites, they are not loyal to the Queen.

While that turnout for ages 18-24 seems low, I'm pretty sure it also includes many apathetic young males who don't have any trust in "democracy".

Crying SJW's may think if all those young people had voted they would have won, but I'm not as sure it would have been the case even then.

Based oldfags

Do you want a revolution? Because that's how you get a revolution.

that's how you start a civil war

I was fully expecting Remain to win, and I was quite ready to accept the democratic result. These people complaining are shameful and embarrassing.

Isn't that JFK? If so it's not a pinko saying.

Also pinko is stupid. I get the whole red (communism) + white (capitalism) = pink (socialism) shit but it's stupid. Socialism IS communism. It's just not called communism.

It's kind of like the shitstains in the "remain" side constantly say things like;

Yes. That is how a vote works.

Yes. They were taught by their (((professors))) that white people would no longer be able to fight back. They thought they had already won.

The point of no return is white population being < 1% in what once was a white country.

SOMEONE POST THE UNREDACTED VERSION OF THAT

These faggots can't hide. We should not allow them to hide.

Too many of you niggers redact shit crying;

No. That is literally NOT doxxing to post someone's public twitter handle.

You are a true user.

Yes, because completely tossing aside the already-cracking facade you built of the populace having a say in things, just because you might otherwise have to fake a loss and then stab them in the back later, totally isn't the most retarded move you could make at the moment. Go ahead, let them know it's pointless to resist you on your own chess board, rub it in their faces that the kikes rule the world and they can't do shit about it without illegally-arming themselves and storming your fortresses. Burn the circus that was keeping them busy down right in front of them, and dance on top of the cinders while flipping them off and laughing, infallible plan right there.

Surely, this couldn't possibly end poorly for you, precious chosen. It's not like the goyim have ever risen up and smashed you down like the insects you are when you've cranked the heat up too quickly before, not even once. I wouldn't worry about it, chosen.

Really? I've seen people saying the "I hope old people die" thing is racist

She’s a woman. What do you expect?

Besides the Leave win, this was the best thing to come out of Brexit.

ftfy

That's why a good number of them are pushing for the UK to leave quickly rather than drawing it out. This way (((they))) can start the economic punishment and not be seen doing it.

You don't know that. You don't know what xir identifies as.

Oh (((you))).

yay democracy :DDD

clickbait title
gys OP

Fuck you OP
archive.is/tERnk
archive.is/tERnk
archive.is/tERnk
archive.is/tERnk
archive.is/tERnk
archive.is/tERnk
archive.is/tERnk

I see the kikes are making their decision. It only further exposes their hand even more with this.

Let it burn.

18-24 year olds have pot to smoke, beer to drink, video games to play, and hedonistic sex to indulge in. They can't be bothered with something as minor as "voting."

You fool! These people are not going to die. They are going to ascend the multicultural tolerance plane of existence when Akmed sends them there with his cock and rock.

It's shit like this that I can barely handle even salt threads.
I know this is a result of me only becoming redpilled relatively recently (I think about a year and a half of actual full redpill) but I am still frothing with rage at the fact that this is the mainstream narrative, white people are evil, white people are antiques, white people must all die, this is being said by (((media))) everywhere, blatantly.

They want to kill us, they want everything we have made to die.

I feel no joy from these tweets, only righteous anger. I need to go on a fucking jog.

This. They trust (((PTB))) to make "hard" decisions for them with the (((experts))).

What about Out Means Out? I thought the EU council of elders were incensed at UK daring to vote against them and want to make an example?

Wait, I thought Africa was for the Asians now?

No. This is clickbait it seems.

A good amount of (((EU heads))) are trying to push the UK out more quickly. That way (((they))) can use behind the scenes economic punishment and completely ruin the (((global economy))) of the UK.

They don't want this to drag out and allow other countries that are likely to leave to see the punishment happen in public view.

I bet you feel pretty silly now.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2535653/Florida-killer-murdered-prison-guard-spoon-executed-chowing-on.html

It's great the amount of contempt my facebook profile is generating. My "friend" count has gone down from 763 to 711 so far.

It was strange atmosphere sitting on the train this morning in London during rush hour. It was eerily quiet. The whole of London practically voting to remain, there was definitely an air of defeat, and severe disappointment. I saw a woman crying on the bus. This truly is evil triumphing over good. And there is definetely a very obvious divide in the country, with the voting ratio almost 50:50. I expect a lot of tension in the next coming years.
Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight..

This used to on in private or at pubs, now it's online, so we see it more.

They are mentally ill.

youtu.be/CWwJ8TVZl-Y

Once you get past the slick presentation and telegenic faces that propagate this narrative it begins to sink in just how evil they are.

Make no mistake, these people want you eliminated.

The Queen is panicking because Canada is structurally tied to Guernsey and someone figured it out.

Anti-racist is a codeword for anti-white.

You did your duty user, always vote.

Lefties often assume they will win as everyone agree with them because they prefer living in hugboxes.

Marxists can't even pretend, can they?

What's their never stage?

Faggot

You are justifying genocide.

They really can't cope with the fact that there is resistance and it can fucking push back.
It's inconceivable to these cucks that they haven't locked everything down already.
Fucking hilarious, I can't wait for Trump salt.

"Social Democrats" and other leftists actually formed as parties for the rights of the working class. That's why they have been able to stay strong to this day, they have the naive, loyal voting base that keeps eating shit.

Those parties don't care about workers anymore, they are only about Cultural Marxism. Many have seen it but especially older people are too stubborn to quit their habit.

Which is a shame, because I would have loved to join Caesar's legion if it wasn't for enslaving and making the women into actual pack mules. What Caesar said wasn't wrong, which is why I felt confused by how Arcade reacts to him.
That and I loved meeting Vulpes punish an entire town full of degenerates (wanted to join them then and after).

Instead I joined up with House.

LADS

SPREAD THIS

change.org/p/vote-leave-eu-referendum-put-nigel-farage-on-the-cross-party-brexit-negotiation-team?recruiter=562034534&utm_source=share_for_starters&utm_medium=copyLink

THEY'RE TRYING TO SHUT ARE NIGE OUT FROM NEGOTIATING BREXIT

PUT THIS ON TWITTER AND UKIP PAGES

TWEET IT AT PEOPLE WHO VOTED LEAVE

Hopefully enough time has been bought for Trump to get elected and fly over weapons to the Brits. Political power grows out of the barrel of guns, after all.

It's a copypasta.

Linear with time looks suspicious. Usually as something goes viral it's an exponential burst.

This looks like bots.

See
They've only begun.

Ok

Does he mean liberals?

If its Kennedy, then yes, its still a pinko saying.

John F. Kennedy was a fucking pinko, in the sense of the word meaning one who espouses Communistic/Marxist ideals without doing so in such a way as to be blatantly a Red.

Kennedy was a race-cuck, he was associated and in support of the Civil Rights shit, and that was basically a 100% Red operations, held up by camouflaged Jews, muds and pinko whites.

Kennedy didn't perhaps realize what he was doing, but that doesn't stop what he was doing from being some pseudo-Marxist bullshit.

I mean, Christ, a quick Jewlge search suggests it WAS Kennedy, and he was saying it in a speech regarding the 1st anniversary of the Alliance for Progress.

If it was Jefferson, then I was just totally off - could have sworn it was some slimey Commie rat who said that shit, but apparently not.

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luis_Muñoz_Marín

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teodoro_Moscoso

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alliance_for_Progress

> en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Popular_Democratic_Party_(Puerto_Rico)

Its really not that hard to obtain weapons, if you've enough people, a nearby military base, and something that's really pissing those people off.

Where do you think you are?

It won't be the first time you yanks showed up late.

what the hell did unarmed shorts peasant do to deserve that?

we will see… right?

The slavery aspect was very odd, as it seemed to be thrown as a "b-but look! They are actually evil, despite their other completely solid views!" argument.

It still didn't work, in a logical sense. Because in a dangerous post-post-apocalyptic world without any security, slavery becomes a very practical option. The legion's slaves still led safer lives than the poorest supporters of the NCR, who were constantly at risk of starvation and bandit attacks.

That entire game seemed like it was written by a mix of extremely smart and extremely stupid people, with absolutely no middle ground.

Alright chaps, Next, we are memeing the restoration of british gun ownership.

Check out these sore loser millennials
rt.com/uk/348373-hundreds-brexit-rally-london/

Ok cool, good luck with that, Schlomo

Do it

Faggot, all it takes is literally the will of the British government to say "fuck you" to the EUrobolsheviks, their laws and their taxes. They may start immediately, if the will is there.

The EU doesn't have an army to enforce submission, you know.

I want reddit/cuckgatehq to leave.

Game was inferior to even 3 (which was terrible because Bethesda at the time had no fucking clue how to make gunplay work and gamebryo is garbage), had fags all over the place, disgraceful! Not to mention all the invisible walls, forced linearity, lack of fixing any problems 3 had.
Half the shit Holla Forumsedditors bitch about in Fallout 4 happened in NV as well, The karma system was already made completely useless in NV.

Meanwhile 3 actually made good use of the karma system, and 4 is redpilled as fuck despite a couple fag characters being in. Partially because the fag characters are written correctly: the character is a fag but it isn't broadcast to the world or otherwise shoved into your face, other than that ugly piece of shit in Far Harbor you can decide not to save.

The only things Oy Veygas did better was having more than 5 people do the voice acting alongside pants-pisser Neeson and not requiring some config file fuckery to get it to work right on a 64-bit win7 install.

Cool strawman. Although it's likely that the rupture won't be complete. The EU wasn't always shit, but when it became about taking orders from Brussels it went to hell. Yuros crossing the border worked in general very well, muzzies much less so.

Brexit was retarded. Should have never happened. It's too soon for Britain to leave…
Now you're going to the negotiation where the EU has all the power and the Uk has nothing. They could economically rape you back into the stone age if they wanted.
And if Hillary wins…. it's going to become A MILLION TIMES WORSE and you'll probably end up joining the EU again.
The UKIP never wanted the fucking niggerendum lol. It was Cameron's idea, because he didn't know Angela Merkel was gonna go full retard with the refugees…
top lel

Kirralie Smith
australianlibertyalliance.org.au/candidates/new-south-wales

Which one is that?

I guess the EU is the one that's going to be doing the leaving, right?

Your queen can do that?
I though the royal family was just for show?

What else can the royal family legally do?

Reminder to the britfags, this is exactly what happened in Greece. >60% voted leave, and communist government said "lol no" and rammed the dildo anyther 3 inches in.

I agree, how about this.

Don't worry, they will fix that, and everything else.

Sounds familiar. A state can't leave the union without a massive vote in Congress.

Interesting fact. The States were in fact countries at one time. Not anymore. Do the Europeans realise what the elite will do to their nations and cultures once they nationalize all aspects of their lives?

why cant we just hijack all the jewish logos, why do we have to bother making new ones

I for one hope she has veto powers

It's true and unsettling. We focus a lot on media narratives and it's easy to sort of see them from a third person view in analysis. Business as usual for us and the masses.

But, when adding in the stakes and magnitude of what they represent, it's staggering how utterly hostile the (((people))) in charge are to us. Not just us but our posterity and halting our contributions out of pettiness and greed.

It's important to keep that anger and refine it to be an ally to call upon.

Yes user, we are happy and proud for you Guys. You did well!
So while the crooked Technocrats in Brüssel, the globalists ,the totalitarians , the cosmopolitans , the antidemocrats are defenitly Butthurt about this, we common people are happy for you.
As we always are when Nations speek up against this oversized corrupt new Union of ours.

You see whenever there is a Vote somewhere in Europe, those EuroTurbos get shafted pretty damm well, even though they have the money and the media on their side.

It gives us hope. We too hear about what happened in Rotherdam. And more importantly we witnessed how the authoritys dealt with it. We also get diversified just like you do. Germany is kinda fucked, but you guys have a good chance to get out of this sick Union.

But beware this is not over! Britain is not out yet.

What happened after the the Irish Referedum in 2008 ? Do you remember ?

They dragged the people back into the voting booths until they voted correctly. The French and Netherlands did not even get to vote again. No fucks given.

So if you want your Country out, be careful about what happens in the next months. The Media and their powerful Thinktanks are already spinning.

You are the Majority so act like it, and make this Brexit happen!

Go back to reddit, fool.

Holy cringe

This whole thing is a race war. White British people drink tea, go to office jobs, come home, read the paper, put their slippers on and watch the cricket and snooker.

Then in comes millions of Pakis.
Rape and crime and filth, misery, and squalor go up.

This is the elephant in the room.

The pakis hate the white British and the white British hate the pakis.

But neither say that because it is "racist" so the brits just do what they do, and the pakis rape as many white girls as possible to bring about genocide.