NZ Thread

Kiwi bros and anyone interested in my beautiful cuntry, often described as the 'Jewel in the crown of the British Empire' and the 'Pearl of the Pacific'

We are slowly becoming a vassal state of Beijing, but don't stress goy! The alcohol is very cheap and the flashing screen has multiple sports with a ball involved, 24/7!

Pic related its my home town. A port city.

Ask any questions you have for Kiwis.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_New_Zealand)
guncity.com/firearms/all-firearms/centrefire/semi-auto/223
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Hayden#Foreign_Minister
act.org.nz/files/Right to Defence of Person and Property.pdf
8ch.net/pol/res/6479375.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the general attitude towards Britain/The Commonwealth over there?

I know Australians tend to have a favourable attitude, but I've always assumed New Zealand would be more affected by liberalism. What with your reverence of Maori culture and recent debates on replacing the banter stamp.

Ausfag here. What's it like outside the airport?

Attitudes to the commonwealth are overall positive. The leftist rabble has died down, I'm hoping people realize most talk of becoming a republic has Chinese influence.

Australians are generally more pro-commonwealth and a lot more patriotic, having a lot more mineral and gas wealth helps their power levels.

I am 28 and have a lot of respect for most maoris. Some just don't care, and to hard-working maoris are looked upon like we would white trash, aka they're letting the whole team down by sitting on welfare. A lot of Maoris do really well in Australia also.

Plus technically, the rebel Maori forces defeated the British, who then had to jew them out of land with a dodgy contract.

The redcoats looked to fight their adversary in formation, but a rugged landscape, and an adversary that would ambush wore the Biritish down somewhat.

Happy we kept our flag. A few friends in the army claim there was some pretty intense talk among soldiers over what to do if we changed our fucking flag.

Ausfag here.

When are you Kiwi's gonna join the Aussie commonwealth?

Well, a lot of Aussies like NZ. A good Ausfag friend I have in Perth is slowly liquidating his assets to make a move over here permanent. He thinks the scenery, price of living, and women are all far better. I think he's insane because Aussie kicks ass.

Mostly pro-royalty. Auckland is like London in that it's full of foreigners and liberals and is basically the only place shown on the news.

Basically the same as ozzie but more green and less dry.

Hmmm. I think it's inevitable. Just the issue with our currencies, are our exports are so different.

We could make a strong union, NZ would benefit more economically, but we would bring a lot to the party.

Australian here, will share my views.

Fairly positive. There is fierce banter all around but for the most part we all get along. I think that Australians support the Commonwealth more than NZ, kiwis are more apathetic and passive

I would say Australia and NZ are fairly even in terms of the proportion of liberals. The north island is much more 'diverse' and 'progressive' than the south island.

Many 'white' kiwis are mixed with Maoris so they tend to talk them up quite a bit. This is a big part of why they talk it up so much.

Also:

Auckland = London = Melbourne

Other way around, mate. Not a single pure blooded maori left. All of them are mixed and mostly white now.

Isn't your PM a literal Jew?

I know there are no pure blood Maoris left, but in my experience many kiwis that seem white have a small amount of Maori blood. Sort of like how many Americans have a native great-grandfather.

Yeah, the Aussie PM is too.

Yes, we are literally the goodest goys.

Weird. I always thought the cost of living was higher in NZ…

Nice trips. What's the weather like? Victoria?

How's life in NZ? It's pretty much on top of my move-to-and-live-peacefully-to-the-rest-of-your-life list. Is it POZzed? Is it user-friendly?

Where are you from?

I'm American and trust me on this, it's far more likely that we have a native great-grandmother (myself included, through it's a few more generations down). The native men were usually killed in battle.

It's heavily pozzed in the North Island

But the South remains largely a white bastion of tranquility.

It seems like everything that happens to further the whole nwo agenda and all that 1984 bullshit gets trialed here before being forced (much more harshly) on the rest of the world.
We've got NCEA which is basically common core, cyber bullying is illegal, all those faggots have a special place and say in things, gay marriage is legal, first place in the world to give women the vote, first homosexual marriage (couple, maybe?) on a kiwi made prime time tv show…

It's fine as long as you're white and not a burger or brown/yellow and moving to Auckland or Christchurch. Kiwis have an irrational hate for yanks and everywhere other than the main centers are conservative, race realist whites.

European, white, working towards a STEM college degree, thinking up plans of getting the hell out of europe and as far away as possible from the muslims.
(skip the fight or die eurocuck pls, I'm just trying to establish my options)

Ahh okay, I didn't really mean a man specifically, just an ancestor. I should have said great-grandparent.

Guns are fucking expensive, even by Australian standards. Their laws are a fair bit better than ours too.

Where are you going to run when NZ begins to fall?

Why the hate for Americans? Most Americans aren't even aware of New Zealand, I don't think we've done anything bad to you guys.

Gisborne here. By the time NZ falls there won't be anywhere to run.
There's a lot of white South Africans who came here to flee the darkies. We're the place others run to.

No they didn't bro. At the apex of the NZ wars in the 1860's, the Maori fought a series of defensive battles, retreating at the end of each. The British were at worst annoyed, and not in any sense defeated.

Because you're fat and stupid or so the media has us believe.

New Zealand is literally the most cucked, mixed race country. Their anthem is in ooga booga, they are half breed savages or chinks, they want to change their flag so they dont get mistaken for Australia, they should change it to a big brown dick. They sound like rubber ducks with their awful accent. I hate them so much.

Mostly because they beat us at rugby.

See, this doesn't give any indicator of what country you're from. Because we beat everyone at rugby.

Ausfag here.

Can confirm. NZ accent is a fucking atrocious. I think it's been influenced by Maori nigger-speak.

It sounds good on girls imo.

That's what I heard too.

Australia, I also hate all those nigger tattoos

At least here only the hardcorest of the darkies get them. Overseas you see them on white hipsters.

You can keep your TPP cheese law.

Darth Maul?

Oz or kiwi gives this Canuck wood. Used to live in Vancouver and there were lots on vacation.

Kiwis aren't slaves like Aussies though. They have free speech and can own AR-15s.

Seriously? Source?

That is why NZ would never have anything to do with Aus. Kiwis love hunting, fishing and Utes too much to be slaves like Aussies.

On a A cat license that is the easiest one you can get you can own semi autos with 7 capacity mags so that is anything you can imagine really.

(en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gun_politics_in_New_Zealand)

They more or less live under an AWB though.

Relaxed unless you live in Auckland or Wellington
Overall most free country on earth, more economically free than Switzerland. Country as a whole is moving right and our PM, despite being an ex-Banker, knows how to jew the shit out of the left in terms of policies. The right wing politicians aren't complete sellouts or retards like in other countries.

When I mean the right jews the left I mean that when the left wants something, the right will draft up a policy which not only completely undercuts what they want but overall is completely ineffective. And they present it in such a way that if the left complains it makes them look bad in the eyes of the public.

For instance the left wanted the government to take in tens of thousands of refugees from the middle east without question, so the right said they would take in 2000, over 2 years, and that all of them would be individually vetted and guaranteed not the be jihadis by the UN, and that most of them have to go back to go back to where they came from once the fighting stops. They then wrapped it up in the 'this is the most we can afford' package and when the left complained the right made it out like they were being unreasonable, which lost the left even more support.

We also don't fall victim to anywhere near as much of the PC shit which is rotting the rest of western civilization, which in turn keeps our small amount of kebab relatively inline. We have 'hate speech' laws but if something is factually correct there is not much they can do about it.

Wellington and Auckland are not representative of the North Island.

On the standard license semi-autos are restricted to 7rd mags and have to have a 'thumbhole stock', also no handguns, but thats about it. If you do sports shooting, feral animal culling, or a collector its easy to get a license which allows you to own whatever you want (it just takes time, the hardest part is the waiting).

For instance
guncity.com/firearms/all-firearms/centrefire/semi-auto/223
ignore the prices, GunCity are jews when it comes to pricing, there are places which are far cheaper

A normal firearms licence will let you have an "A category" firearm - basically a long gun that doesn't fall under the class of "military style semi automatic" (what Americans call "assault weapons") Pistols require a C category licence and aforementioned MSSAs like the AR-15 require an E category licence, which is much harder to get - though not quite as hard as it is in Australia.

On the plus side, semi-automatic shotguns and silencers aren't subject to any additional restrictions, so you can own them on a regular A-cat licence. In this sense they're even less restricted than in America.

Should add, competitive shooting is quite popular here. There are clubs all over the country which do everything from clay to 3-gun, the world DTL championship was held at a local club a few years back.

There are A-Cat compliant AR15s and AKs available, also pistols are B-Cat C-Cat is machine guns. B and E isn't hard to get at all, it just takes time since there is a 6 month probation period before PistolNZ will endorse you for the licenses.

If you want to buy an MSSA, don't you need to trade one in?

Fuck, mixed them up.
Also, technically you're not allowed to shoot live ammo in machine guns, right?

Sounds good! What are the current degeneracy levels like? What's economy like? Are you fairly sustainable or riding the debt train?
Also could you give me a rough comparison with Australia? I'm just here looking at maps and figuring out where would an user find peace if the shit hits the fan in the next 40ish years. So far USA countryside, Australia, NZ, maybe Canada (cucked but safe) or some remote little island state that no one will bother with as a last resort.

Pretty bad. We have the most promiscuous women in the world and they don't really put much effort into their appearance.

Also take Aus and Canada (lol really?) off that list those places are hopeless.

If you want to get crazy amounts of money per hour for doing fuck all (as long as you don't smoke or drink) pick Aus if you value freedom more than a having slightly more money and cheaper cost of living pick NZ.

From what I understand you can shoot them for 'demonstration purposes' to 'prospective buyers' if you have a dealers license. Quite a few people who have their C-endorsement have their D-endorsement as well for this purpose you shouldn't do it often though. Other than that you can shoot blanks in them for things like reenactments.

Depends on what you consider degeneracy, its not like we have pride parades with guys assfucking each other in public every weekend…
Stable, our prime export is food (dairy and meat) and forestry.
We are probably the only western country which not only isn't drowning in debt but the government is actively trying to pay it off.

Lets just say there is a reason why NZ seems to be the country of choice for many of the world elite to have property in.

I'm a Britbong who was dragged here by my coward of a father who decided to leave the UK because of several personal factors and because he saw the writing on the wall with immigration etc. I'd say stay and fight to make your country great wherever you live.

Damn, I always thought you were more cucked than us Aussies but it sounds like you lot are actually getting things under control over there.

My only experience with New Zealand culture is having to sing as part of the chorus for a New Zealand pro-refugee propaganda musical for school kids a couple of years ago when I was in high school.

No joke it was called Ki Ora Khalid

I understand that point and would probably feel cowardly for bailing but.. it's good to figure out what options I have. Some (white) anons might not want to be a part of European Race War or live under the ever-more-tyrannical EU. Some anons might just want to live in peace, raise a family, browse depressing memes and watch from distance as Europe burns down with the "alluhakbar" screams echoing across the ocean

Don't worry m8. Theres going to be an Aussie-Kiwi Alliance to get rid of shitskins and Nationalise all the land we sold to the Chinese.

Then we can let white refugees settle on that land, fuck the gooks and fuck the chinks

Varg related or just regular reaction image?

How long ago was that? we have gone through quite an un-cucking over the last 8 years since we kicked out the nanny-state leftists and elected the same government we have had since.

I have literally never heard of this.

Come here, get your gun license, and train for a potential ERW. If it happens then fly back and lead the RWDSs. If nothing happens and Europe falls then you made the right choice.

They are going to be bailing on it and selling it for pennies on the dollar when their economy tanks like Japans did in the 80s.

I'm not sure tbh.

About 6 years. It was a "free experience" for high school kids. The play was about how NZ should welcome refugees and everyone is an immigrant. It even had a scene where a cambodian kid's grandpa gets shoahed for the pity points

Hopefully, I both despise and pity the Chinese. Their culture was fucked up bad by communism, probably 100 times worse than any Western country.

God I hope your right, at the moment it feels like we are becoming more and more yellow everyday (I live close to Auckland). Although my biggest concern is getting rid of Pajeet, immigration from India is even higher than China.

Is there much Holla Forumstier nationalism where you are?

Yes, there is a growing group of us here in Auckland. We are actively redpilling normies, however NZ has a few unique challenges when it comes to this. Although I am sure you are aware of this.

kek

There are a few which I have met and would let them stay simply because they are more 'western' than even many leftists, but most are awful people.

Their culture has always been shit, their entire history is 99% of the population living as peasants and 1% ruling over them

Pajeets and Changs occupy the kinds of positions where you would notice them the most, dairies, fish 'n chip shops, etc, so they seem more common than they are.
Oh well there is your problem, moving to Hamilton will see an immediate increase in whiteness (unless you go to Pack 'n Save), moving to Te Awamutu or Cambridge even more.

So is /kiwipol/ voting for NZ first come 2017?

How so m8?

Yeah, but the majority of them are cancerous fucking commie settlers

I'd rather have a China ruled by a Confucius or Lao Tzu type over what exists ight now.

I hope everyone in this thread is an ardent Monarchist!

I grew up in the Waikato so I am aware of this, I had never seen any other race apart from Maoris up until I moved to Auckland. Chang and Pajeet are flooding into Auckland and will eventually have to branch out though.

Nga mihi ko te iwi kiwi ano kia ora koutou katoa.

Ko tangata maori ahau.

Me kakari i nga hurai ki te ao.

Khalid is that you?

Naaaah, this Hemi, who dis bo?

ay

Why do the maori cunts keep coming to australia and ruining it

your wahine love my ure bro.

Because they want to raise the IQ of both countries.

Just kidding, it's because NZ's economy is shit and there's no jobs.

Worse - it's Tame Iti.

I'll take the white kiwis but these maoris cunts need to fuck off. They are nigger-tier

I am party voting _ACT_ and electorate vote National

Because NZFirst has some real fuckwits in it

Hardly. They might act like wannabe nigs, but they're nothing compared to actual africans (like the illegal brazilian nogs I used to work with who just got deported).

Besides, they can't be as bad as abos.

Well obviously muh colonialism, but anything that touches on a differences in races hits a nerve with most kiwis, especially when its in reference to Maoris.

The indoctrination and the institutions that are in place to solve past grievances only lends more credibility to the narrative. To come from a cultural perspective rather than a racial one,is also kinda fucked because of the supposed bicultural/multicultural nature of NZ. Which is obviously a load of shit because this country was built by white men, however good luck convincing normies of that fact.

Plus the pull of the left is strong in Auckland Universities, I lost a really good mate to cultural marxism. This guy worships Adorno and Horkheimer now. It is such a shame.

Is anyone here interested in those white community ideas? Its something I've always wanted to do even before I got on Holla Forums

Which party doesn't have fuckwits? Act is pretty much a throw away vote and National is literally led by a Jew. Can you give me some better reasons to vote for these parties, because I am liking NZ first's policies on immigration and they look like they could get decent support in the next election.

How much does a three bedroom house cost?

Europeian here. Almost certanly moving in NZ in next 10 years. Don't want to be killed in future muslim/race wars in Europe.
My questions:
1. how many Jews are there? Sayanims?
2. are Jews controling everything?
3. is it possible, NZ will became a big white flight last resort for the best white Europeians?

I mean, what is the average middle class house cost? Are there many available for $100,000 or less? There are in Texas, but the summer heat melts mailboxes.

1)Not many Jews. But the PM is one.
2) They have their fingers on many pies, even ones made of 100% prime NZ beef.
3) I hope not, I hope we grow a collective spine and stay and fight.

It depends where in the country you want a house.

If you don't mind country lifestyle + cold winters then you can buy something in the deep south for dirt cheap.

God you're right, it sickens me how apathetic and passive my fellow countrymen are, i think it will only change once we start getting masses of rapefugees in here, but even then shit wont click for a lot of them.

Fuck Auckland, its like the london of NZ.

I think a big part of it is that our natives arent so fucking barbaric and niggery as other natives, i mean all we have to do is look across the ditch and see the abo shit stains you guys have to deal with, and across the seas to see the nigger population.

They were last election because they had their vote split by the Conservatives, but next election I think people will be voting stronger for them.

Thats the only thing I like about them.
They will never get enough to be relevant because they will never become a majority and no party wants to rely on them to form a government.

ACTs immigration policy is
and like their economic policy

But their immigration policy isn't whats attractive to me, they are basically the
party

Depends on what part of the country you are in, Auckland you are looking at like $700k while in small town places like Toakaroa you are looking at $140k for a brick 3 bedroom home.

Infested with chinks eh? That's yucky but am not surprised because my real and only problem with NZ is your cunty government. Real bitch slaves to the West. During the Snowden and megaupload fiascos a lot was revealed.

Wait, what?
You don't want to became lily white country, packed with the best nords genome, build that wall and start pioniring th space??
And if I tell you, I am talking about (pic related) frome Merkelhell?

KEK

I think we should make Europe European again, and leave the former colonies to do what they want.

How cheap would be that? What can be bought for 100 000Euros?
How cold are that winters? Like central Germany or like fucking Sweden?

Not just auckland Uni's, its starting to rev a bit in Chch

Winter? In most places it's very mild. It snows in the South Island, but the summers a re super long & hot. Add in the ozone issue means easy sunburn and skin cancer.

Honestly think that NZ would be one of the best places to do a whole white community idea.
The only possible issue i think would be if something happens in the vein of, i forget what it was exactly, but remember the crack down on those maoris militarizing in the woods somewhere?

I know that, NZAnon. But it will be impossible without war. And I don't want to be part of that. Besides, I'm picture related and just wanna care about children, and not to be part of some fucked judean provoked war with mudslims..

For 100,000 euros? Nearly anything you want - take a look on trademe.co.nz for property.

Winter in the lower south island is cold, but I can't really imagine it being quite as bad as Sweden.

When you reinstitute the rights of Englishmen so we can all carry arms again and not get arrested for hate-speech.

Please God let it be so.

In Auckland you say? Based out of UoA? Are you the NZFirst guys?

One of my high-school physics buddies became openly Marxist and stopped talking to me. Although I saw him on campus after he failed to get into Cambridge (UK).

How little do you love your homeland user? War or not if you love your home and want to raise children there in peace you'll fight for it. If you're a coward you run and leave it to the invaders.

I still can't believe that there are actually classes that teach "white privilege" and all that shit.

Yeah, there must be a fair few good rural locations in remotish places in NZ for community type stuff.

Should we start a numbered aus-kiwi/pol/?

1. Not a lot of jews in the whole sense of things, but our PM is a literal one, that fucking nose.
It is a prime get-away destination for them though.
2. Control a lot of shit, im honestly more worried about the Chins though.
3.Realistically, if shit hits the fan, yes.
We're already got a fairly steady influx of white south africans coming in, all of the ones ive talked to are a good lot and we welcome them.
I do hope that if shit does hit the fan that the Europeans fight for their countries, but i do know a lot of you will come here.

If you want an affordable property, the further south you go the better really, stay away from the major cities (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch) and you should be fine.
The issue is jobs really, but if you dont mind any work, especially farming, and not having a lot of "city" amenities you could easily live in a small rural town with a population of under a thousand for dirt dirt cheap.

Dont forget the TPP bullshit, having a literal jew as your PM has a few upsides, but the shit that hes pulled or let through…

Jesus, i didn't even know about that!

There's PLENTY of great rural locations, do you know about the Gloriavale Christians? (Call em the Glory Christian Veils down here)
Theyve got a pretty damn neat thing set up and it seems like the government wont touch them, ive actually been there to see a couple of the shows they put on, they've got a good community and seem to have things set out in a proper "right-wing" manner.
The only issue with them is that there's a lot of rumors that the leaders a huge fucking pedo.

I bring them up because if they can make something like that out in the countryside, Holla Forums could most definitely do the same.

That's disappointing to hear, I want to believe in the South Island as the bastion of white NZ meme.

lolnah, thats an old one. Thought it was something else

Sounds like something I might look into in the future. Might bring it up again in future numbered editions

Prepare yourselves for race-mixing, any way and every way they can possibly bring you to it. It's their #1 most important mandate, after support the Jewish race of course. With Jews you lose.

How much of a chance do you have of getting rid of the Jews? How redpilled is your pop on the JQ?

We already have fuck-tons of it, although at least to my knowledge no politician has declared intentions to create a Eurasian populace (unlike Australia).

Maybe that's just because I'm in Auckland though. I see white-Asian couples everywhere.

There are basically none here as far as I know, so short of them going crypto I'd say pretty good.

Not at all.

You bring up some good points. In my opinion halting immigration is a top priority, otherwise we will be overrun by the rainbow of shit.

I also like how NZ First wants to abolish Maori seats in parliament and shut down the Waitangi tribunal. I am not sure where ACT sit on those matters. NZ First has also had some good policies regarding firearms in the past that I am definitely in favour of.

From around here, jack shit, but they do seem racially-aware, atleast down south.
Aint no bullshit of "dindu nuffin".

I like to think that the bullshit hasnt had much of an affect down south. Though there are quite a few chinks, pajeet and from where i am specifically, a few goat fuckers, probably because of the halaal meatworks.

Oh its still white, hell i dont think i saw any coloureds when i was there, the problem is it's getting quite leftist, as all Uni's seem to do.

I fucking hate our politicians.

I am aware of what they are trying to achieve (I have seen there posts in the past), however I dont know them personally.

It is truly a mental illness, my friend was a golden gloves champ for a number of years. Now he has stopped boxing and gotten fat. We are still good mates, but we will never be as close we were now that he is so pozzed.

don't want some weirdo jerking on my pic. go back to anime

didn't realize you were referring to the pic of the grills

Just looked it up. Bill Hayden in fucking 1983:

This is like that EU shit. Man, I forgot how bad it was. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bill_Hayden#Foreign_Minister

Not a politician, but Donald Horne (disgrace to the name Donald, to be honest) said basically the same thing, except he was campaigning to accelerate it.

From his book The Lucky Country, apparently.

Then of course there's fucking Rupert Murdoch demanding open borders. Why haven't you guys shot him yet?

I thought that had been tried, OP gave up after the first…

So racewar is coming to NZ then? In what, maybe 20 years?

Why not? between us we probably have as enough to sustain a numbered thread

Luckily though its not compulsory and the only ones who get taught it are social science majors, its a massive issue in the US because they are forced to take subjects outside their major so they don't have the option of not doing it.

Could be better, could be worse, he is good at assfucking the left though.

The major cities (Auckland, Wellington, Christchurch) are POZ'd, outside them though is white central.

But if we tweak the immigration system to be pro-white and anti-parasite then people coming in wont matter so much because they will be majority white.

They want to end the gravy train so I think they are similar.

ACT is far superior in this regard, they want full on castle laws for homeowners and shopkeepers, as well as reducing restrictions on firearms ownership.
act.org.nz/files/Right to Defence of Person and Property.pdf
NZFirst want to change things around but ultimately not make us less restricted.

Really? Well there seem to be a fair few of us on Holla Forums these days so I might have a go at restarting it

Sooner if any major power goes under. We're a trading nation, and if any of our export partners go to shit things will erupt real fast.

When it gets bad enough really, then probably.

ALSO THIS, Honestly, HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING OF COURSE.
If some sort of right-wing nut jobs wanted a place to take over and call their home, or anyone really, it would be fairly easy to do so.
Im not too sure about the north island but the south island is practically a guerrilla warfare HEAVEN.

True true, wish labour werent fucking shits.
At least andrew little called out the bullshit of the chinese that one time, the rest of the labour party is complete shite though.

Thanks.

All of NZ is prime for guerrilla warfare, and because white people do everything better we could make Vietnam look like a walk in the park for any invading force.

Hate to say it, but he's got a point. I'd prefer maoris over abos anyday

Her is the problem. Blut is, what is important. Boden we will conquer again, but what we need, is stronghold, not another millions of best genome holder die in some fucking juden war.
We are an the edge of extinction right now. There are 1% pure Nordics left. We can win only if we will regroupe and gain strenght. Like Orania in SA.
Juden knows wat they are doing. Fight in Europe will couse another 100 millions white deadhs. Europe is finished. Burgers at least have NW, we have nothing. Fucking Russia? Jesus. Russia is a shithole. Any other idea? Poland? Have you been in Poland?
No. What we need is some islands as we can defend. And NZ is great idea for last resort.

You said it.

Sooooo, what are NZers doing to prepare for this? Stocking up on guns? Learning to grow theor own food? Building strong ethnic trust networks?

This is pretty much the only stuff ever happening in New Zealand anyway, even without impending racewar.

All of the above

Sounds to me like NZ is going through the same shit that America is. Good luck to you, sirs. It's gonna be super fucking ugly.

From NZ we move on to making Australia another white homeland and then we could retake the world

You from germany friend?
Hows shit over there?

I understand what you mean, and new zealand is a natural fortress, it just needs the right military force, and if shit DOES go down(which i feel will be what happens), then by all means i do suggest that a large contingent of white Europeans come down here.
But if shit does go down, we have to make sure that NZ and Aus arent the only two white nations left, we WILL have to take back the rest of the world, eventually perhaps, but we must.

its the pozzed version with a 2 round mag

I always think NZ looks like a white paradise.

video / channel VERY related

gloriavale wont be touched because they make fuckin millions and pay tax on all of it.

i wouldnt be surprised if they are donating to parties.

speaking of cults: fuck brian tamaki. he needs to burn.

protestants always cuck shit up

I heard you can't even grown things on your garden without the police coming to your house and destroying everything to protect the "agriculture industry".

What a pathetic excuse for a country.

I have no fucking clue what you are talking about Mr. Shitposter

butthurt burger detected

How are those freedumbs going?

You are not allowed to grow veggies on your property. If one of your neighbors tells on you the police come and destroy everything while you watch. Ask a kiwi, it's true.

Nig, what drugs are you on?
You sure you're not thinking of the UK and their TV license bullshit

lol sound slike bullshit.

Hey NZ, Britbong here. Wanna trade?

Thats because it is

lolno

Maybe after you sort your shit out m8.
You've taken the first step, now get your guns back and through out those rapists.

Fuck, throw*.

Whens the racewar happening over there? Or atleast the purge of the leftists.

Any kiwi itt that has the non-pozzed version of the gun license? How hard was it to get it?

FRODO BAGGINS CARRIED AN ASSAULT RING

If it was good enough for him, it should be OK with you too.

lmao?

The N in National is the symbol for the Jewish currency, the shekel.

that is what I meant
+ fresh Saxon blood
=future

exactly
while chinks serves as working force

What's the song?

Imagine, three 35+ old mudhits raping your 13y old daughter, and then cour release them because beeing "minors"
that's, how bad it is…

Good one m80!

Abbos, like all australian wildlife, are vastly overstated. Honestly they are harmless even if they pull a knife out they will be too drunk and apathetic to cut anyone but their own children. Just follow the general rule. Same for snakes; Dont touch it and you'll be right.

There is a board on plebbit called /r/australia, it is filled with faggots arkwardly using slang and posting about how much they love being in such a multicultural, tolerant etc. Chang, Ahmed and Jamal are all true sons of ANZACs etc.

They did a meet up recently and this was the result. As you can see they are all fucking slopes and cucks.

How about we give them a bit of shit every now and then?

Should say:

multicultural, tolerant society etc.

hahahahaha all those manlets

I am in the process of getting it (B and E), its pretty easy it just takes a while.

Basically you join a pistol club and after 6 months PistolNZ will endorse you for the license (both B and E). Its not that bad though since you are allowed to shoot B and E guns (the license is only for ownership) and being part of a club everyone lets you shoot their guns.

New Zealand here. I'd love a kiwi-aus Holla Forums

Weird, B and E is the way niggers get guns here!

kek

B = Handguns
E = Semi-autos with large mags

First numbered Aus-Kiwi/pol/ edition is up: 8ch.net/pol/res/6479375.html

12,600 pajeets last year alone. That is an anomaly and the projections say that this number will go down, however I do not believe any of our fucking statistics.