So Trump has already managed to piss of China. Looks like Fallout is about to happen IRL. Good luck Amerifats

So Trump has already managed to piss of China. Looks like Fallout is about to happen IRL. Good luck Amerifats

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/05/is-china-s-mysterious-new-satellite-really-a-junk-collector-or-a-weapon.html
thediplomat.com/2015/11/revealed-china-tests-secret-missile-capable-of-hitting-us-satellites/
ibtimes.co.uk/chinas-star-wars-weapons-include-missile-loaded-satellites-able-crash-into-international-space-1524304
motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2014/05/china-us-food-pork-wine-export-import
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gee_(navigation)
thegoldturd.com
zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-18/china-sells-second-largest-amount-us-treasurys-december-and-guess-who-comes-rescue
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ship_ballistic_missile
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They won't do shit.

and?

those are some arousing nipples.

They aren't even the third biggest nuclear power, France is.

this

Ay yo hol up, who's this?

Good for him. OP, why are you such a fucking coward?

Fuck Chinks, evey last one of them.

We have the best business man of all times as our president, you swarthy filthy subhuman.

During the nuclear exchange could you burgers not bomb the gooks? They make pretty good cartoons

And?
LEMME POST JIMOTHY

How come nothing I ever download from youtube-dl ever works?
Normal mp4s work.

Japland is basically a US puppet state, so they're good

Please leave the political banter to people who actually know what the fuck they're talking about thanks

What? China is the one who hates the nips, retard. Unless you're actually referring to Koreans which is what gooks refers to.

You might accidentally bomb them since they're too close, while you're at it try not to bomb hotwheelsland too

Trump has proven time again he is all talk. He said Mexico would pay for the wall but when he met with El Presidenté? Oh we'll totally talk about who pays for it next visit I promise. In other words he was too much of a pussy to say it to the man's face. He talked big about "consequences" for corporations that shipped jobs out but the Carrier deal was literally him paying for them to stay. That's not consequences that's letting them grab him by the balls. I'm sure he's practicing his kowtow for the first meeting with China as we speak.

That is the most retarded things I've ever heard. Japan is literally reliant on the US to protect them. You don't accidentally nuke someone.

Checked, but Japan is the last true super power on earth.

Nah.

Nah, China must be stopped for the sake of the free world and better doing it now that doing it when they have more nukes. The thing about Erdogan playing Suleyman is really serious.

You losers never learn.

Let me know when he manages to piss off Israel

Look at this picture if some cuck boy faggot is ever trying to depress you.

Any more pics?

Those aren't pepperoni tits those are fucking bologna tits. Is that what Eurabia thinks is attractive?

This list needs to be reordered a bit because firstly, Trump is already bringing back manufacturing as President-elect, and secondly the refugee bans and deportations will be in full swing before the wall is started.

I don't like that every time there's talk of the marriage stats of a certain place, guys are always the ones to blame.
Marriage decrease in the US? Those faggots numales don't know how to treat women properly and can't find their way in the new feminist society with strong womyn!
Marriage decrease in Japan? men are cowards and prefer to hide in their rooms jacking off to hentai!
I mean come the fuck on. There's one other person there that has to agree on the marriage to begin with.

Look into my eyes and tell me that the Carrier deal wasn't a massive fucking joke

It was awesome.

Well, I know her name

just a reminder

The carrier deal "saved" 1000 jobs out of a total of 2100 i.e. still a net loss of 1100 american jobs at a cost of $7 million

Name?

Lower than the cost of 1,000 families who would not be paying income tax on those good jobs and who would be on the unemployment/welfare line.

ain't telling :D

That is why you fail. You losers would rather have 100% of nothing, than 50% of something.

And France is about to become the 3rd biggest caliphate after Sweden and Germany.
Too many coincidences to ignore here.

What the fuck are they going to do, exactly?
Pretend their massive military means anything when the only two other superpowers essentially piss all over them?

The frogs are going ultra-nationalist, unlike you Jerry.

the chinky Chinese love Russia, and so by proxy they will love us. Guaranteed.

The Russkies seem to be giving them the cold shoulder though

You try and take advantage of the fact that he has no presidential powers yet (he won't be inaugurated until roughly a month from today and has no actual political power as of now, you complete fucking retard) to somehow imply he hasn't done anything, and he still shits all over you
How do you lose this hard?
There is no way this was an accident. You went out of your way to be this much of a cuck.

Russia and China have always been held together by their dislike of the US. If Russian favor drifted over to the US they'd go back to hating ruskies.

So what happened between 2011 and 2012 to cause that random spike in birth rates?

Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster

I mean, can you blame the other party for not doing "their part"? The history of house wives and shit is pretty checkered, and when you have the option to be independent economically, the negative sure sounds to outweigh the positives. There's also a reason normal people don't buy into all the hyper-ideology of image boards where you have any "responsibility" to humanity, to your race, to your community in terms of marriage and child birth. Its the talk to fill the void of satisfaction when you get what you want and you get it your way, as some people do. The life of getting lots of education, getting a good job and having casual sex or a childless non-marital relationship, all the while having technology to help you have children later in life or you can always just freaking adopt, I mean…. I get it. I truly do.

I've always thought if a government truly cared about having women marry and have children, they would just pay them to do so. Its the only thing that makes sense. Rhetoric, bluster and far-fetched ideology is really only appealing to men, as I'm sure you're well aware if you've been here at least a week.

Looks like when the going gets tough the nips decide to get rowdy

[further increasing of nervousness]

a very stupid post indeed
china matters. it's bigger, richer and more populous than america. it's army has 10x the manpower of the us military. it has nukes, killer satelites and stealth planes. it owns so much us federal and commercial debt that one negative announcement from them will bankrupt the financial sector.
but of course, trump will humiliate them into submission. he's soooo clever it hurts. like you.

You could at least make like an African and rape somebody in that situation.

I'd imagine that the power was out during those times, do you think all the NEETs decided to go out and bang because they couldn't meet their waifus?

The PLA is a fraction of the size of the US military and far-worse equipped. They didn't even have a centralized command till two years ago.

No, my post was about the US strengthening relations with Russia.
China would never dare to fuck with two superpowers at the same time.
You desperately try to come off as knowledgeable through insults, but this only makes it more obvious that you know absolutely nothing about global politics.
You just see a big army and "nuclear capability" (which in China's case doesn't mean shit compared to the US or Russia individually, much less combined) and assume "China stronk, kill roundeye and vodka peasant".
+1 for effort though, you clearly try your best despite knowing nothing.

It's like you can't recognize the 50 cent army. They're paid to be here.

Even the fattest NEET (that is still capable of walking) shouldn't have trouble raping the fuck out of some random grill as long as she doesn't know how to fight back.

CTR shills for China now?

I would be worried if they could swim across the Pacific Ocean.

50 cent army is older than CTR.

You mean actual chink shills?
I didn't realize they even bothered with this site.
Not even faggot ass Holla Forums likes China, and they're the same group of fags that buy into the specific brand shit hook, line, and sinker.

Exactly, yet for some reason there's always someone to defend China whenever its shit talked.

fun

I'm more willing to believe it's just some faggots looking for (you)s than some actual chink trying to promote China.
Even Best Korea has better shills than this.

so, you think putin will join arms with america to stuff china down a hole. i disagree. most of all, they both want america off the perch.
shows your grasp of international relations to be a bit weak. china is afraid of nobody, least of all an extenuated america on the way into yet another middle east war. america hasn't been so weak in 100 years and china intends to make the best of it.

Are you kidding me? Any asian country that has a problem with China gets cozy with Moscow because its the only country China is scared shitless of besides the US. Russia doesn't ever bother drawing a border at Mongolia in most of their plans.

ftfy

While this is probably true, they don't want each other on the perch either and are perfectly willing to fuck one another out of it. More recently it's looking like Russia is trying to suck up to the US to get one over on China.

Is that so? Then why haven't they done anything more than make minor land grab threats towards shitty Pacific Islands that nobody really gives a fuck about?
Also, you're forgetting that pretty much every country surrounding the chinks has a grudge against them (maybe excluding North Korea, but even then shit gets tense between the two).

You really don't know very much at all do you?

wew I fucked the second part of that post up horrendously

Except mad man vlad who shares a border with him and the borderline unbeatable US Navy who share an ocean with them. China is utterly fucked if they accidently piss off both.

Not to mention most of the PLA doesn't fit their gear because it was made for starved manlets and not chubby chinks growing taller.

the carriers and fleet are visible from space. china has space based kill vehicles. first they'll knock out the satellites, then the big ships as they sail round in circles waiting for a gps signal to know where they are. america's navy is of little use against a power like china.

So does the US, Xiao

So does the US, Russia, and if I'm not mistaken Britain and France.

Their GPD isn't anywhere near our's. Plus their land is polluted as fuck and they buy most of their food from us. We're the number 1 producer of food on the planet. If we cut it off they won't be able to do anything about it since they don't have the force projection. If China does anything stupid they'll get rapped on all sides.

Didn't mean to sage

Keep going, this is hilarious.

You watch too many chinese cartoons.

Nobody does because those don't exist yet.

You just had to ruin the ruse early on, didn't you?

You're thinking too sci-fi, several countries have space based weapons but they aren't super lasers or rods from god.

Even if China does have some sekret spece weapon the infrastructure that keeps them functioning would crumble if the US pulled the the rug out from under them.

I do have a single fact on hand actually.

thedailybeast.com/articles/2016/07/05/is-china-s-mysterious-new-satellite-really-a-junk-collector-or-a-weapon.html

If it's not a weapon China is literally retarded because the ability to destabilize your enemy's satellites is an incredibly useful application.

thediplomat.com/2015/11/revealed-china-tests-secret-missile-capable-of-hitting-us-satellites/
ibtimes.co.uk/chinas-star-wars-weapons-include-missile-loaded-satellites-able-crash-into-international-space-1524304

you guys need to do some reading.

which rug, exactly?

The rug of producing the majority of their food.
Good luck keeping your starving country intact after that, Chin.
Rice alone doesn't do shit to keep you alive and worth a shit at the same time.

The shitload of food we give them, and money from trade. They can't grow enough food to support their populace, and it will only get worse as pollution increases.
motherjones.com/tom-philpott/2014/05/china-us-food-pork-wine-export-import

An Earth based missile and an article that blocks people using Adblocker. Is that all you got? Next time copy and paste both articles.

He's retarded, probably just some kid from Holla Forums who fantasies about the US being destroyed because he's butthurt about Trump.

America would definitely win a war against China. All we would have to do is cut off China's oil supply. The US Navy would go on a shooting spree sinking all the oil super tankers, all the cargo ships and anything that floats going in and out of China. There goes China's infrastructure. Imagine a billion starving chinese.

Stealth bombers would rain fire on Beijing every night. If we really wanted to play dirty, then we would bomb the Three Gorges Dam and create the worst humanitarian disaster in history. It would make the Japanese tsunami look like a picnic. That's what having the most powerful military in the world gives you. Options. It’s good to be the king.

i'd offer you humble pie, but it's all imported

What humble pie?
I don't see any, because China still relies heavily on the US for food and consumerist shit according to your graphs.
The most you showed is a slight decrease in Chinese dependence over the course of a single year.

listen. you said that about korea, and lost. then came vietnam, which you lost. then afhanistan, lost. then iraq, lost and now syria, not going your way. even trump isn't dumb enough to pick a fight with china and if he did, you'd be on your own. look at what the american military has failed to achieve these past 50 years and say to me we'll beat china easy. grenada was one thing. china is another.

How is a satellite with a gofer grabber going to destroy ships?

We won in Korea, Nam was lost due to public opinion. We beat the fuck out of Saddam. But we aren't ruthless enough with insurgents because PR.

Because Cod, Apple juice, Garlic, clams, and Salmon are what people live off of, not Corn and wheat which we produce the most of, oh no.

And your first graph is stuff we export to China, illiterate dumbass.

what it shows is a 20 billion gap in food exports vs imports. pic related
chinas pop is 1.35 billion, so that's about $15 per head per year in food they'd have to replace.

At this point I don't know if chinkaboo is trying to make us laugh on purpose or if he actually believes China could do shit against even a coalition of third world nations, much less Russia or the only real power behind the entirety of NATO

tell that to Kim. korea is divided and the north is a communist nuclear state extremely antagonistic to the us. some victory.
Nam was lost due to public opinion
nam was lost. we agree.

do you read the news? iraq was not only an illegal war but also a catastrophic failure with long term repercussions which have severely damaged your european allies and destroyed what favour you had in the world.

there would be no coalition. the only warmongers here are the americans. china wants peace and prosperity. don't expect putin to join you at war either. he also wants peace and prosperity and who is standing in his way? not china.

Other than the "China wants prosperity" angle you're trolling.
I refuse to discuss anything you say with the even a slight amount of sincerity after this post.
You can admit to China's blatant imperialistic tendencies, but to claim they want peace is to claim muslims want you to print pictures of their prophet.
Fuck you, the Chinese haven't sought peace since before the 20th century.

USA, Russia, and Real China alliance when?

as an american, your post oozes hypocrisy
america has no lessons to give on peace in the world and china none to take. outside of it's own borders, when was the last time the pa fired shots in anger? when will the us forces be able to say as much of their own role in maintaining peace?
and putin's in crimea? the squabble over an atol in the china sea has more to do with keeping the us pacific fleet at arms length than having an empire. just like putin's crimea annex was to keep us jets out of ukraine.
sorry you refuse to discuss it further. you could have learned something.

Stop shit posting and fix your grammar.

fuck off wumao

suck lunch out of your father's dick

there you display another american weakness. arrogance. i'm quite serious and my posts are all factually accurate. my grammar is also more or less faultless. it's your comprehension at fault.

Your grammar would fail elementary school English. This isn't Twitter. Shit posting isn't tolerated here.

so how's that going to pan out?
firstly it would require federal legislation to be passed. all the farming states would oppose it. secondly, look a wheat or any other agri-product: if exports to china stop, the market will collapse because of extra capacity, compounding the billions size hole created by the embargo. agricultural states will go broke and the banks who loaned to the farmers would follow unless the state intervenes to buy up the surplus. this is illegal. you really need to think a bit harder about china. they are actively working towards food independence from the us by ploughing up africa and planting it.

no it wouldn't. i omit some unnecessary punctuation, i invite you to point out the errors in any of the posts here.

i'm saddened but unsurprised to see the conversation degenerate into a grammar rate contest. may i assume you wish to revise your position on china? you certainly should your grammar.

dubs confirm

thank god i built this cellar bunker under my shed. it may not be big but it has food and water for 10 years
no way to get rid of poop though

That's what traditional marriage is. Men providing for women so they can raise children and take care of the home.

I'm not you faggot. I'm not even in America. If anything I'm excited to see your country wiped out in nuclear hellfire.

None of you people know what you're talking about. Seeing as I'm from a less retarded country, I'd say my sources are reliable. I mean the world news is literally saying this.

You fail to realise that its not China that would be stopping, its America.

Kill yourself you fucking useless faggot. Its just a random image.

Right, faggot.

Its literally the women too. They have such high fucking standards throughout much of the world now and many of them are too busy being retarded whores to get married.

Actually it's closer to 800 jobs saved. Trump lies about EVERYTHING, you've got to remember. He also said the Taiwanese president called him but it was shown to not be the case.

It was 800 jobs 'saved' actually, and around 1300 to Mexico. And no, its not worth the 7 million.

You know we have vehicles that travel in the sea and sky, right?

You won't be joking like a retarded faggot when your skin is melted and your neighbourhood is burning.

Who's fantasizing? Its literally happening before our eyes.

Its because you just educated him. Morons get butthurt and start grasping at straws. Its like you backed him into a corner with your working brain and actual political fact. Grammar is the only thing the dumb retard can attack when he's defending his total lack of intelligence.

Lol no you lost all of those wars. Denying things doesn't actually change the truth.

You've never even touched a girl have you m8 ?

I feel it lads. These are going to be some of the saltiest eight years mankind has ever seen.

Capitalization, almost everywhere.

As I said, I omit some unnecessary punctuation. We are, after all, on an IB in 2016, not sitting a 1980's school certificate.
I mistakenly allowed myself the liberty to stretch the rules of a language I am not worthy to butcher. Forgive me for transgressing. I make amends with the many capitals and full-stops peppering this post.
Now, to concentrate our energies on the essential: how about the wisdom of middle-fingering China? Have you an opinion on that?

ooops. and there i've made an error. can you find it?

The thing is, Vietnam or all the middle east stuff was "lost", because the US cared (or at least pretended to) about stability of the country and because they were fighting against local enemy who was using guerilla tactics . They wouldn't need to care about keeping a stable "democratic" government in China or any of this shit, this would be a measurement of raw military power and US would win that hands down.

China might have some decent technology, but the US not only have better technology, they have battle-proven technology, they were almost continually involved in military conflicts since the beginning of the second world war, they have a lot of experience with actual real military confrontation on all levels. All that China has is a lot of inexperienced faggots and some fancy technologies. Just look at the conflict in Georgia, where most of the "mighty" Russian army wasn't able to make any advance for that exact reason, and only the elite fraction of their army had decent results.

That's the thing, China might have a massive infantry force but they do not have the forward projection capability to use it. Don't talk about things you don't understand.

Capitalization is not punctuation. And if you weren't a newfag shill, you'd know that lazy butchering of language is not appreciated here.

That won't last for long if they start or provoke a war against the US.

in both korea and vietnam, China had the upper hand.
well, yes they would have to worry about that, unless you literally glass it over and gas the chinese diaspora. or occupy a nation with 5x the us population. you can't just bomb them into submission and then go home. that's how you failed against the sandfolk.
proven to fail against sandfolk in sandals. there isn't an american soldier in service today who has been attacked from the air. there is hardly a piece of kit that functions without gps. hardly a soldier who wouldn't lose moral if facebook crashed.

Your image is retarded as the first user is right.
All carrier defenses are built to counter warheads flying NOE in the high supersonic / low hypersonic range. Now all major powers have developed high hypersonic kinetic kill vehicles that aren't effected by fragmentation designed to destroy chemical and nuclear warheads.

Basically they come in way too fast and are just a solid lump of DU so nothing we have now can stop them punching all the way through from the flight-deck to the hull.

I hope so

yes it is. look it up
how original. 2 memes in 1
fuck off, petty internet tyrant. grammarnazis get a fair hearing on reddit these days. from memory, it was also once a thing on 4cuck. perhaps you'd feel more comfortable amongst the capital letterfags elsewhere. 8chad is to grammar what america is to cheese and always has been. now fuck off a second time.

There's no need to invade China, they'd just thrash China's military and go home. Middle east is different, because if you leave, you can't get the oil, which is why anybody would invade the middle east in the first place.

Yeah, it really isn't easy to argue that a bunch of peace time generals can compare to command structures with decades of experience.

although i agree us carriers are vulnerable to the chinese, what you say about kinetic munitions from space is ridiculous. they don't exist or are so super secret you don't know what you're talking about anyway.
add to that the fact that unless it punches a hole tens of yards in diameter or ignites the bang store, it ain't gonna sink a carrier. in ww2 bombs would traverse a ship deck to hull before exploding. in the pacific, jap planes splatted onto the deck but the engine crashed through 4 floors to the sailors mess. look it up. they didn't sink.
what the chinese have is the ability to disrupt gps in space. this effectively grounds the air fleet, has the navy sailing round in circles and makes almost all long range weapons systems inoperable.

Absolutely kek

>>>/newsplus/

The communists wanted to take over the entire peninsula and failed. They lost. Plus what military experience does China have besides a few pissant border skirmishes with Russia and India?

If they go to war with us it would be easy to cut off food trade with them, you think we were selling shit to the Germans while we were fighting them? Even if they grow shit in Africa it still has to be brought back to China, and our navy won't let that happen.

There's literally nothing in North Korea outside of Pyongyang, which is basically a theatre set for military exercises. I'm sure you've seen the nighttime satellite photo of the peninsula.

We agreed to a truce in Korea because we had already won back the south, where all the wealth and production was. There was no point in losing troops over a little deserted wasteland to the north.

Within a few decades, South Korea was transformed from an agrarian society into a modern First World country, thanks to the American intervention.

China only has a brown water navy. That means only coastal warships. You have no long range bombers that can reach America.

Those are only prototypes that have never been fired in battle. You shouldn't base your entire defense on unproven technology.

is that what you mean? i'll just strip out the bias to save you the effort of thinking it out for yourself.
both sides failed at war, neither achieved their strategic objective of hegemony over the peninsula. yet best korea survives (just) and defies the world with nukes. not very good nukes, but it doesn't matter. only americans equally as brainwashed as ur avrij n korean don't see who lost hardest.

besides a few pissant (sic) failures against sandfolk with small arms but no airforce, no navy, no satellites and no cyber warfare capacities

You know about MIRVs right? All you need to do is improve their accuracy since the '80s and swap out the warhead for the kenitic load, high speed near vertical re-entry profiles have been a thing for over 30 years.
If you think that is impossible or beyond a reasonable logical conclusion I don't know what to say.

As for sinking a carrier, no it probably won't sink but it won't be running flight operations and will be forced back to base.

About GPS there is a very good reason everyone is working hard on inertial guidance, while losing the GPS and comms satellites will seriously fuck our ability to fight it won't be the end of operations.
As you seem interested in ww2 look into en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gee_(navigation) if they could do that in ww2 I'm sure it's more accurate now.

No ICBM has ever been fired in battle yet it was the primary defense of both sides for the entire cold war.

You fire off intercontinental missiles and you will start a nuclear war. Nobody is going to wait and see if your MIRVs are nuclear or not.

cut off food trade
easy?
it's 20 billion pa in trade surplus on agri products out the window. that's 20 of which at least 10 cycle through state/federal coffers as tax over 2 years. it's american agriculture unable to survive. it's a crash on the commodity markets. it's the banks on the cliff edge again. all that and then there's also china not taking that shit like a pussy and pushing back. they dump us debt, crashing its value. they dump the dollar and buy oil in yuan. saudi says yes please. game over. no shots fired. awake, burgers. thegoldturd.com for more details. make jim grate at last, er, great.

If your enemy fears it enough you never have to launch it, see MAD for historical precedence.
As China is a nuclear power direct war will be avoided by both sides but both will develop weapons that would be useful in a theoretical non-nuclear war that will never happen because nukes.

It was the exact same with the USSR.

Wudnt do with my your leyover tennis cisco dookie

First you were saying that We lost and now you're saying that both sides failed? Pick one, faggot. It's obvious you're a butthurt europoor who has masturbatory fantasies about the destruction of the US. IF anyone taking down the US it ain't going to be China's paper tiger army/anti pajeet partol.

Build an additional room with some kind of hydroponics or conventional farm. Now you can not only get rid of your shit, but you essentially turn it into plant food.

MAD almost failed multiple times. Fear is not a battle strategy. Fear, untested prototypes and space weapons that may or may not even exist. You make China look like a paper dragon.

I'm not an expert on those things, but if it relies on high kinetic energy, is it able to sufficiently compensate for moving target? Carriers can move at decent speeds so without large area of effect or the ability to track and hit a fast-moving target, it's not gonna be of much use. Defending a stationary target against those things is one thing, defending a target that is capable of moving at around 70-80 kph (apparently… although it's classified information, those are the estimates) is something entirely different.

Trump talks on the phone with Taiwan for a couple of minutes. The lying media goes apeshit and cowards are scared China will start WW3 against America. Typical.

Remember a few months ago when Obama went to China? They didn't even give the dindu a staircase to get off the plane. He had to crawl out the backdoor of Air Force One. Shameful.

It's time for President Trump to put the chicoms in their place.

Such as?
MAD was meant to stop leaders making the deliberate decision to make a first strike attack, it did this perfectly.
The near misses I assume you are referring to are all automated system failures and never an attempt by either nations leader to launch an attack.

You can't say "MAD doesn't work because of false launch warnings" as that isn't what MAD was intended to stop.

Cuban Missile Crisis. It was a big deal.

How did that fuck with MAD? They couldn't manage a complete counterforce strike from Cuba which would mean countervalue retaliation is always going to happen.

That is the very essence of MAD, "you can't kill all my missiles and the ones you miss will be enough to destroy you". Missile subs exists for this very reason.

What does this mean? Did we recreate chinese piss? Can we now mass produce artificial chinese piss? What?!

A war with china would just be us sittin where we are and launching nikes left and right, these fancy boats and planes are used against pr bonuses like fighting isis, completely useles in a real war

The piss of China was within you all along, op.

it means trump is manager of the great american piss factory, the us of ay, now under chinese ownership.

Trump will have to grovel in public now if he wants a trip to china.

DAILY REMINDER: 3 YEARS UNTIL INDIA BECOMES A SUPERPOWER

The key word in your post is "if". He doesn't. If China wants to meet President Trump, they will have to come to America.

so the us joins the tier of non gratis nations in the eyes of china. what a good deal. tremendously.
have you seen the figures on trade, donald? i know you've lost your phone but now you have a government desktop and you can look stuff up for free. it's tremendous.
the result of a trade freeze with china would be 120 billion pa less revenue and 450 billion in goods to find somewhere else, now, or see the supermarket shelves empty. we owe them 1300 billion, donald, thirteen hundred billion dollars, donald. and no you can't have your phone back, not till you've done your homework.
zerohedge.com/news/2014-02-18/china-sells-second-largest-amount-us-treasurys-december-and-guess-who-comes-rescue

Good fuck chinks

we got lasers and rail guns. what now? DU faster than a fucking laser? DU that can course correct but still work as a kinetic?

You hysterical losers have really gone off the deep end.

the chinks don't play golf. what's the point of them? we'll treat them just like the voters want us to treat the banks. the more you owe them, the more you own them. amirite? everything will be tremendous. now get me that briefing on the dollar lama or whatever he is. i need to know whose side he's on before we call. nobody seen my phone i suppose? i haven't seen it since lunch.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-ship_ballistic_missile

Just educate yourself and try again nigga, it isn't hard.

Yeah because even being president elect (someone they didn't want) means they're pissed off. How about I vote for president Chim Chung and see how they feel about it. Besides that, if they get pissed off about Trump (when he hasn't even started to lead the country yet) maybe they need a government that doesn't act like children.

you're off the pace. even donald realises a trade war with china would be disastrous. why are you so agressive? isn't peace and prosperity what we all want? or are you just motivated by the desire to assfuck your neighbor?

China, like Russia, favored Trump in the election. Surely because they judge him the person best placed to defend america's interests against theirs. they back trump for america's good. of course they do. surely, they value his intelligence and probity. they look forward to negotiating with the great orange negotiator.

ISHYDGHSDHSGYDHSGHSFYSHTTHTDGHDT