LADS - After you sober up from your celebrations - realize this:

The victory for Brexit only happened because the elites allowed it to. Brexit has a purpose such as serving as the pretext for the next stage in the financial collapse or as part of an even more elaborate plan. You thought they invested trillions in the NWO only to let democracy fuck up their plans?

Other urls found in this thread:

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2015/05/why-i-place-no-hope-in-a-referendum-on-britains-eu-membership.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

tbh you can fuck off tbh

Give it a fucking rest already, ThunderCuck.

Yeah that's why they're panicking like fuck all over the internet, stock markets and media right? Because they planned it.

Fuck off.

TPTB are not omnipotent, you should have grown out of this level of thinking by now.

Defeatism=Treason
Reported.

Yeah, no. Fuck off.

it's like people were waiting for this thread to show up so they could instantly disagree with OP.

i also suspect that nothing in this world happens by chance, and that there is always someone or something behind it.

It's like these threads are increasingly common Chaim, switch up your approach.

Protip: The (((elites))) are not nearly as powerful, organized or in control as Holla Forums thinks they are.

Yes they have vast far reaching influence.
Yes they control MSM for all intents and purposes.
Yes they have puppets in every major world power.

But their actual control is much more tenuous then they'd like you to believe.

Power lies with the people, they only control the areas they do because they believed they would give them a monopoly over the narrative that the commoner consumers.

The people are waking up despite their mass shilling, and it frightens them.

consumes*

This. Some people act like jews are cosmic beings that can shoot lasers out of their eyes. It's a meme that needs to stop. They can be defeated or thwarted.

Basically this. We've seen them fuck up big time since 2015.

Hotpocketism=Site-Treason
Called a cuck.

You are a cuck.

Reported again!

THIS THIS THIS

Yes they're powerful. They're only so powerful as long as people allow themselves to be controlled and continue to be useful idiots.

That's ending and it's ending in great swaths of people.

They can't control any longer and they no longer know what to do. It's why we are continuing to see that "omg literal Nazi!!!" and "but that will start WW3 you fascist!!!" in just about everything.

Called a cuck again!

You are a spineless cuckold and your wife fucks niggers.

I don't think there's a master plan user. I think it's just a lot of people trying to not get fired.

OP I have thought about your position, before the vote. While you might be right you have no proof of where their pieces are arranged for the next strike. While they do have a enough pieces in play to cause something as you say they could do the same before Brexit.

They have been weakened but the war hasn't been won yet, I think this whole board gets that but we are all staying on the course.

Childish, reported again.

OP is a fag and his shit's all retarded.

Because they are not united amongst themselves. They are more motivated by greed than ideological concerns.

Progressive, called a cuck again.

Your wife is unfaithful and you know and tolerate that.

No, what Britbongs don't seem to realize is that they're not free yet.

Our Declaration of Independence was followed by the American Revolution. Nigel says the referendum was reached without firing a single bullet, well I don't think anybody got shot at the signing of the Declaration either. You're not free yet but you've taken a very important first step. When you declare war on the EU, we'll have President Trump supporting you.

Filtered and reported.

Taunted and called a cuck.

You are pathetic. You know that don't you, cucky?

The declaration of independence wasn't going to be accepted diplomatically, retard, the EU resignation is.

No, friend, you're a mouse calling lions mice and hoping it sticks.

Calm down people.
I'm not saying we won't have our own victories, but it is naive to think that they will allow it to happen through the process of voting. Yes they really are that powerful - they can rig elections quite easily.
We will win by making their system irrelevent, through decentralized entities like Bitcoin, peer-to-peer economy, internet-based media, not through the illusory mechanisms of democracy that they have set up. Govts can easily be bought and they have unlimited resources.

Top kek

Jews are cunning, but they aren't that smart.

They always try to control large populations of people and have failed every time throughout history.

You're absolutely correct lad.

The rothschilds are preparing their 3rd European great war, the whites vs shitskins war. They planned it at the same time as they planned the 1st 2 great euro wars.

What wasn't known this time was if they were planning to abandon London and move back to Israel, since this was a choice they had this time but not the last 2 times. So I was a bit worried there.

There has been a lot of talk amongst jews about the total destruction of the white race. It didn't quite make sense because most jews are mostly white ( askenazi ), after 1000 years of fucking the best euro women as opposed to their hideously ugly inbred turk-jew hags, they retain only a little of their turk ancestry.

The fact they are pushing nationalism in britain again despite all the damage it will cause to their euro economy, suggests they are determined to have whites win this next war. Its still not certain. Maybe Britain will merely be the central command of whites, and maybe the plan is still for whites to lose.

From here, I expect the shitskins to continue to flow into europe, while britain closes its gates.
In 30 years or so white vs shitskin civil wars will erupt across europe. Britain will win its civil war, cleanse the nation of shitskins, help other euro nations to win their civil wars, and then conquer nations that have lost their own civil wars to the shitskins. After that, whites go into the middle east and kick the shitskins out of the greater Israel.

That is the plan I think, and the step towards it that we have just taken was improbable without the jews pushing for it.

Nataliya is right. Kikes are smart, but not that much.
But I expect masterkikes to switch sides at some point - they want control and money, no matter who rules. They'll call it "setback" and start everything all over again.
The difference is, that regressives are easy to control. You just have to use some fashionable terms and flashy colours and they're all in. Conservatives are much harder and you have to be extremely careful.

Real life can't be predicted or planned like you suggest it can be. The rich and powerful are still people, and people are naturally short-sighted.

No, friend, you're a swede calling argentinians black and hoping it sticks.

Why can't Holla Forums have civil discussions anymore? Anytime someone who doesn't completely share the rest of the Holla Forums hive mindset they're spammed to death with non-arguements. Sometimes it's a good thing but I thought the OP had a decent point. Maybe not true but it was Atleast worthy of discussion IMO. Not everyone is a fucking jew or a shill you tinfoil niggers. Sometimes people are just mislead or not ill-informed or maybe YOU are. That's why civil discussion is a good thing because it helps people learn.

Or ill-informed*

We constantly are spammed to death by paid shills (whether government or NGO employees), that's why it's so hard to spot honest discussion made by honestly septic regular people. That's why I believe in using outside platforms to redpill, instead of inviting any retard in here.

They can achieve effective isolation of non-jewish whites by herding all the ashkenazis into Israel or something like that. I don't think they would spare their 'fellow' whites if history is any indicator.

I think they are putting the Kalergi plan into effect by using weaponized populations of brown/black people to do the work for them.

They want everyone the same shade of brown with no strong feelings of pure racial heritage.

You have to go back.

you're wrong lad. read ' the bad war ' which shows the enormous amount of effort and control the jews exercised to bring about ww2.

Albert Pike wrote down WW1&2 in the 19th century, 45 years before the 2nd war started.

Also recent staged events such 9-11 shows them in action planning stuff well in advance.

If you think the controllers of society just blow around randomly in the wind, with none of them knowing what tomorrows headlines will be, then you're a dumb goyim. Get off Holla Forums and back to plebbit.

An open mind is like a fortress with its gates unbarred and unguarded. But a fortress that never permits entry eventually devolves into a gay orgy of starving lunatics.
I'm not saying we should be mainstream or "open-minded" but what you are suggesting sounds like we should not permit any outsider opinions or information we disagree with, yet somehow call ourself more enlightened than the rest of the internet.

because, just like anywhere else, Holla Forums is swarming will shills with orders to misdirect the youth of their target group.

make no mistake, brit/pol/ and trump threads are packed full of shills, just trying to create a mindless \ twitter style mind set of shitposting without any real content, and a lot of kids will have been swept along with it.

Whatever you say, Moshe.

fixed

If it bleeds, we can kill it.
Based Britbongs made a nice cut last night and to suggest that it was (((allowed))) after the full throttle stay campaign they endured is idiotic.
IMHO

Sorry, I have been known to ruin a good time by injecting (what I think is the) truth into the situation. Maybe there is something to just allowing morale to improve with the what seems like a victory (but I still think it is a pyrrhic one based on everything I know about how much control the banksters have)

There are elites who are making dosh on this Brexit economic down turn
Many elites, after all, only care about making money, regardless of whether a situation is in line with the people or betrays/sells out the people. George Soros is one of these people.

no shit. they plan for both sides of any outcome. its not like UK is suddenly going to get a 2nd amendment or get rid of their nanny surveillance state. all their banks will still be run by kikes and the mayor of london is still a muslim. you are not in the EU, great. just in time to crash the economy and accept the IMF's new SDR after this scapegoat dog and pony show vote.

your country is still full of pedofile politicians who masturbate to the thought of your rotting corpse being used as a fucktoy for a shitskin

when I talk of elites, I mean the very top - the Satanic ones who don't do things for money, since they are the creators of money

If you've read your Sun Tzu you know that the (((elites))) are like the wizard of oz. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain, goy.

Trips of truth.

The number one priority of any bureaucracy is the continued existence of said bureaucracy.

It isn't just jews. There are a whole lot of gov goyim who are selling out Europe for a few shekels. As long as there are Euro politicians who can be bought (or brainwashed), the jewish elite can amplify their power 1000-fold.

There's multiple factions within the elite. They are more divided than ever.

Don't forget Trump has powerful allies in Britain, like Murdoch.

YES IT'S ALL PART OF THE JEWS PLAN

JUST GIVE UP GOY

No, they can only have so many false votes before it's impossible to sell that lie. This means that the sheer number of people wanting out was too large against all the dead people and illegal rapefugees voting.

This.

Cameron for one. That slimy cunt was no leader. He was so obviously led by the EJew. Spineless traitor.

I bet you were only yesterday arguing 'they'll never let you leave, don't vote goyim'.

Whites VS shitskins will be the easiest ever win for the whites. The shitskins would be anhilated in days.

Whites are stronger, more intelligent, more organised, wiser, and know the terrain and community better so they have a huge advantage. They also have more weapons and better weapons and a majority.

Nationalism triumphs! The pendulum swings back!

We will reclaim this world. Deus vult!

I think the race war will start in the USA. Trump will get in and tell the kebabs to fuck off. They won't. So the American militias will tidy up the problem quite nicely in days and then there will be July 4th style celebrations in the street to celebrate America wiping out the most cancerous of people and religions off their soil.

And then the rest of the world who is also tired of losing jobs and losing money and having their daughters raped and their families killed and blown up, tired of women being abused and murdered and stoned and female circumcision, tired of filthy diseased smelly backward cavemen bowing down to a black cube of Satan in a shitty dessert country ruled by psychopaths.

I bet you there are millions of people sick of their country being destroyed who are just waiting for the order to go "old testament" on their asses.

That war would be over faster than you could say jiminy cricket.

Also the footage of mudslimes fighting dirty and commiting warcrimes would be circulated around the planet and each day the war continued would just be another day that hatred grew towards the deluded followers of the world's most backward religion.

I for one wish for peace, but I'm not so stupid that I actually think peace will happen. It never has before.

They will, or they will pretend they do. Taqiyya.
They'll just go underground.

lel you wish.

You kikes have never been invulnerable. You can subvert the goyim to an impressive degree, I give you that, but the fact you've been shoah'd countless times throughout history proves you are very mortal, and very beatable.

The ovens are heating up. And this time it's for real. Sleep tight. :^)

I agree with you OP! These idiots don't have the foresight or general ability to interpret reality. It's like they are all in some bubble of antiquated whiteness, honestly. But don't even worry man. Seriously I know it's disheartening at times but don't even sweat it. Pic related is why they will never be able to get the upper hand on us.

Confirmed.

The UK has a way more conscious population and way more visibility in the world. They couldn't put a rigging like they just did in Austria.

The Brexit has been pushed for YEARS and with a lot of difficulty they managed the referendum, that the jews still attacked with relentless propaganda and even sacrificed one of their minions to prevent.

So something Holla Forums has not realised and is not taking advantage of is that low ranking jews are beginning to 'revolt' against the higher ranks. This has happened several times in the past and was always stopped by jews forcing them to segregate themselves.

I am by no means saying we can trust jews. Their religion is demonic and evil, however many of the low ranking ones do rightfully see the threat of savage muslims and darkies. They see the streets where they grew up, safe white neighbourhoods becoming the abode of niggers, mudshits and drug-peddlers.

We should be trying to emphasise this divide, not fearing that we are still 'slaves'.

Wew lad

This.

The jews are only still a thing because people were naive of their tricks and they had were to run.

But this time is different, the truth is widespread through the whole world and there will be no new host they can parasite to regain strength.

Lad

No you fucking dipshit. Fuck all jews.

My point is that there are jews we can fuck with because their 'elites' are sacrificing them.

Sow division amongst them. Try being in control for once instead of just accepting your fate as a manipulated faggot.

hitchensblog.mailonsunday.co.uk/2015/05/why-i-place-no-hope-in-a-referendum-on-britains-eu-membership.html

Read

David Cameron aka "Mr Slippery" has always made promises on the EU he planned to escape having to fulfil.

Government taxpayer remain leaflets, extended voter registration deadline, staged negotiation, escaping purdah rules, gagging ministers, government threat of severe austerity following a vote to leave, project "fulfil Jo Cox's legacy"…

How on earth is this not the establishment backing Remain at all costs?

My trigger finger is itchy as fuck

The people rulling us aren't supersmart illuminati that control everything and think in terms of wheels within wheels within wheels.

Their nuts, all of them, slaves of their political, ideological and religious worldviews and they honestly don't see it, which makes them arrogant and we are no better.

The omnipotence of the elites is widely exaggerated. They may be very rich, but they are also only human like everyone else.

For example take the 2012 campaign for who would be the republican presidential candidate in the USA.
There were some great leaks about it out of the Bilderberg and Trilateral meetings. All the attendees loved Rick Perry and were all excited to choose him as the de facto republican nominee "He'll be great" etc. They threw millions at him. What happened? He turned out to be a disaster and crashed and burned. None of the elite could believe it.
Their plan had a 100% failure rate.

Or take the 2010 Trilateral commission meeting which took place just down the road from me at the Four Seasons Hotel in Dublin.
On of the main items of the agenda was getting agreement for an attack on Iran. The Americans supported it but the Europeans didn't and everyone in the meeting was in a bad mood - according to people who did the catering there and in the preliminary meeting at the Royal Dublin Society - because their plans were not working out.

Also look at the current situation in Syria. Syria, the elimination of which is necessary before they can attack Iran, was supposed to be finished with a few years ago.
Their plans have failed again and an attack on Iran seems as far off as it ever was.

They are so, they are smarter than the narrative which you may believe, but then they arent smarter than replying to the OP's accusation with anything better than 'Nooo, no one could be that SMART/POWERFUL, could they ;p?" I suppose intentionally letting slip a gurgle of auto-fellatio at the same time.

They'll flake inscrutable paranoia into everything because we arent ones to traverse, risk or challenge 'sanity', and so won't entertain ideas of how the world is different than everybody thinks it is.

The coinage of evil is desire, and as the oldest and most universal currency, exchangeable for power or wealth, it got minted and crossed the seven continents a long time ago. Its not surprising that by now it owns and controls everything.

You do know there are more spics, and that La Raza is barely different from ISIS right?

I have to admit. I am inclined to think there may already be plans to make an example out of Britain in order to make nationalists look like they made a foolish and backward decision. It could be that the EU suddenly starts doing great with all the other countries still in, and they blame Britain's drag on its failure to embrace progressivism, multiculturalism, and diversity.

Historically muzzie shitskins backed by kikes have been a tough opponent for whites. They were used by the kikes to destroy and mongrelize the Balkans and Spain.
This war they are planning is supposed to exhaust both sides before the kikes back the eventual winners.

predictions

Thats the rough plan I think.

no fucking chance. The EU is going to slowly sink under the weight of migrant shitskins.
Have you checked the economies of 1st world nations outside the EU recently? Aus, Nor , Ice , Switz all doing great.

For the love of fuck get outside your bubble of US candidates , no one gives a shit.
And don't spew crap about elites not having much power when they have sent whole continents to war dozens of times over the last few centuries.

I hope I'm wrong on this one, user.
It was Cameron's resignation speech that clinched it for me. He looked just a little too enthusiastic about giving up control of the helm.

Have you not seen Children of Men? The motto is "Only Britain soldiers on" you know, the rest I suppose were too humanitarian.

Yes I agree.
I think their strategy is "Ok you guys wanted to be free from the EU? OK we'll show you what happens to nations that try to be free from the EU!"

erm, wtf is this thread doing bumplocked?
fucking mods need to get in the oven.

Gas thyself.

Because it's a shit thread

Pride in London is tomorrow, so a bit of positivity in such a shocking time. Though, as a volunteer, I am slightly afraid of tensions. But we will stand in solidarity, we will not go down without a fight..

I didn't it but Cameron himself talked against the EU and gave the referendum.

Maybe he wanted the brexit but couldn't say it because he is being blackmailed (this happens a lot).

Dont stop posting

Dont stop posting

Which is why they are tripping all over themselves to "Contain the Spread of the suffix 'Exit'"

Right?

fuck u and your controlled mod u asswipe shill