Steve King IA congratulates Farage, Cucks triggered

Because "Western Civilization" now is the same thing as "White Supremacy".

Original Tweet: twitter.com/SteveKingIA/status/746481551664259072

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ToWExplfYS8
archive.is/f8DzE
clerk.house.gov/evs/2016/roll223.xml
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Dumb cunts…
Farage should tell em,suck a dick dumbshits,we're out.

More than half voted for brexit so they're assertion is more than half the country are nazis.

When can we gas these automatons?

No wonder why they get along so well with Muslims. Peas in a pod. I'm enjoying their world burning and falling down around their ears with the utmost glee.

What incredible analysis!

What faggotry.

They do have it right in one regard:
Western Civilization IS White Civilization

Fucking moron comparing Irish monks to Muslim invaders.

Yeah people are going full tilt. Pretty hilarious.

```==HOW THE FUCK IS LEAVING A FUCKING TRADE UNION RACIST? I JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????==```

damn
HOW THE FUCK IS LEAVING A FUCKING TRADE UNION RACIST? I JUST DON'T FUCKING GET IT!!! WHYYYYYYYYYYYY????????

youtube.com/watch?v=ToWExplfYS8

Not submitting to unchecked mass immigration is racist you fucking go- bigot.

Muslims destroyed 90% of classical civilization. We'd have 100% of the literature if they never arrived on the scene. These are the types of liberals that make me want to kill people.

Were Hitler and Mussolini best buddies?

It's actually pretty excellent that this is their reaction.

Now normies who are already sick of the (((MSM))) calling everything der juden don't like as a Nazi or Hitler will get sick of the useful idiots (the left) doing the same.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Everything is racist.

Even this 500 year old vampire loli living in Japan is racist. See that kimono she's wearing? Cultural appropriation! And Shinobu is waifu to many men so it's also sexist and objectifying 3dp– I mean strong independent women who don't need no man anyway yet still bitch about men that don't give them attention.

Yeah, they're fucking idiots.

Because they don't care about trade, they only care about wiping out the white race. Leaving the E.u. equates to prolonged white survival which equates to racism to them.

Come on now user, keep up.

You need to rethink your life user.
Little cartoon girls is degenerate as fuck and no one cares

this

These people have a response to everything, and none of it ever makes a lick of sense.

I just can't wrap my mind around it. What is wrong with people? I've been thinking about this for a long time, but this place really made me realize it. "Why is this happening, and why are so many people thinking like this?" These people want to import vicious, hateful, violent, bigoted, sexist idiots just for the sake of "being nice", yet anyone who disagrees with them or cares about their country or people are given those exact labels! It's the same with illegal immigration. ==ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION IS FUCKING ILLEGAL.== And yet these mindless herd-following imbeciles want to endanger the stability of our nation and destroy our people, AGAIN just for the sake of "being nice"! And yet again, the very people who claim to fight for "equality" and "rights" believe that white people are an evil enemy and must be removed in order to achieve their "progressive utopia"! How is a world where anyone who speaks out against the what you believe in is shut down, despite the fact that what you believe in is equality for everyone, progressive? And again, ==HOW THE FUCK IS LEAVING A FUCKING TRADE UNION MEAN YOUR COUNTRY IS FULL OF NAZIS????== Phew. At least I now know (((who))) is behind it now.

If you changed the flags to black power fists and the skinheads to nigs most of these libs would start licking their lips

(((Education)))

I think so

Mental gymnastics. They will find a way to rationalize anything and everything.

Hey newfriend, friendly reminder that you need to learn how to

REDTEXT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

No they don't. They just make things up. That's why this;

Okay seriously this is going too far. These people can't be real. They just can't. Yet all the evidence is against me, they are real.

But seriously though, the Jews are the ones who have gone too far. They've brainwashed the sheep into believing something so ridiculously stupid that anyone with a lick of sense is waking up to their lies.

I'm very new, sorry lol

1)Bigot
2)Homophobe
3)Islamaphobe
4)Anti-Semite
5)Racist
6)Fascist
7)Sexist
8)etc.

They just use one of the following to end all discussion.

Best meme ever, or best meme ever?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Making shit up is still a response. In their head they feel they properly answered/defeated you with their sagacity. Of course they have no sagacity and it's all bullshit but to them they feel justified.

Based Steve 'calves like cantaloupes' King

their response to everything is based on their feelings and nothing more

Everything they say can be boiled down to that basic element.

To even be a leftist you have to be so crammed full of contradictory beliefs that you're immune to logical arguments

Steven King to the list when?

Being called racist isn't even a badge of honour anymore, it's just par for the course. The best way to trigger leftists is to agree in a condescending manner.

It always has been.

I think its time to call out people using racist and white surpremacy as idiots

wew lad these digits

And the very first comment is a Jew making an irrational appeal to ((( our values ))).

Perfect. After spreading for so long the lies that we wuz kangs and that Western Civilization was whitewashed of non-white accomplishment, they now admit the exact opposite. If this narrative gains traction in the media that "pro-WesternCiv = White Nationalism" it completely defeats the universalist lies about WesternCiv and normies might actually realize that Fucking White Males are the architects of Western Civilization make white nationalism seem positive, yet again these idiots overplay their hand and shoot themselves in the foot. Tying white nationalism to western civilization is precisely what we want as a narrative, these poor, deluded fools are so entrenched in their ideology they lack any self awareness or social perception.

It's worth a shot, just social-pressuring the life out of their words. When someone's already calling you a racist there's nowhere to go but up.

Oh look–another salt thread–where we sit around laughing about tiny IQ morons to feel better about ourselves and how clever we are for shitposting.

Let me cover myself in shit–ooo–I like it.

Compared to this shit–Im awesome.
Without it on me–I feel small and stupid, and I might actually have to try and achieve something. :(

I hate these people. I would have endless joy if I could only participate in their misfortune when the time arises.

Checked.

I fucking HATE these cucks. Even if he did mean "white people", why is it so bad to save them???

HOLY SHIT HE WANTS WHITE PEOPLE TO BE OK!!!!
I am having a hard time controlling my rage. Their inner 'feel good' switch about being cucks must be in overdrive right now.

what are you so mad about? If you dont like this, go somewhere else.

YES!
YES!
YES IT FUCKING DOES!
WHY ARE YOU MAKING IT SOUND LIKE THAT ISN'T THE CASE
FUCKING

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE REMOVE CUCKS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You have to go back cuck

They arrived at the same conclusion that we did, the only chance for the white race have is for powerful right-wing dictatorship that smash all intersections of leftism into the ground to arise.

Being who they are, they rather go extinct that have that.

Liberal-Marxists from reddit like him always feel the need to voice their opinions. They have the uncontrollable urge to try and appear more righteous than others (although they fall short and look like stupid fucks on soapboxes).

I just get mad m8. Thank fucking god that we've been pushing discourse rightward so much that people now are starting to feel comfortable using the tools that are necessary to argue the cucks. Once you break the idea that whites having interests = racist, it all comes tumbling down.

Some interesting but un-verifiable information here.

I found the internet one pretty doubtful.

IOWA NO

Who is Steve King ? What is IA?

Congressman from IOWA

As tempting as it is to think that we're the only ones who can see this shit, like some bad dystopian film, the reality is that others can see them sperg out in blind rage just the same, and it makes clear their true intentions and motives in a properly-incriminating light. They're showing their hand while frantically-pointing to the piss-poor cards they've got, and flipping off anyone who makes a clear line of sight with said hand while calling them a mega-bigot-nazi-devil.

You might think the average mild (doesn't care much, but nods along to avoid disputes with social circles) bluepill and centrist/apolitical (A.K.A. fence-sitter/totally-apathetic) common folk don't ever see or care about this, but in reality they do, and the more of it they see the more they are influenced by the knowledge of it. That may sound bad, until you realize that in most cases they'd already be drenched in hair dye and stark-raving mad from prior exposure, if they were that easily-drawn to the kike side.

What does this shit mean? It means that while cucks and kikes can't quite get their positive attention, they'll sure as shit piss them off by telling them and their people to die off unceremoniously like it's for the best with no provocation. It also means that these annoyed or even outright-angry people pushed into politics by encroaching leftism have a good chance of looking to the opposite side of the spectrum for a means of resistance, and while some will lack the ability to see past the cuckservative/controlled opposition's nature as a safety net, others will come our way and be redpilled by exposure to the truth.

Every single White person who gets ticked off by leftists spewing genocidal pissiness will have a substantial chance of joining our ranks, and the cucks don't even realize they're doing us a favor. Keep triggering them and making them spew plain-as-day bottomless hatred for Whites for all to see clearly, so that the weak will walk away in confusion and the strong will be pushed to seek a means of resistance in us.

Why on earth would you mind anyone here making fun of the other side in any thread amount/capacity unless you were in some way one of (((them)))?

Your butthurt over losing is obvious, do yourself a favor and just get the fuck out.

That was a shit load of text for not saying much at all.

It's just a kike user.

God I hate these faggots

It's plebbit.

I like it.

Whites voting for their own ethnic interests and against their demographic dispossession by non-whites infuriates them for some reason.

Why are we pretending it isn't the prime example of white supremacy? These cuckolds want to dismantle and destroy it precisely because of that reason, it's time to take off the kiddie gloves and give them what they want.

Being angry about evil whites gets them good goy points. They've been too retarded to recognize that the side that values that is becoming thinner and weaker by the day.

Oh (((you))).

The "Wheel of Shoah" would seem to be a metaphorical device that is used by leftists to takedown arguments, based on examples such as Islamophobes, misogyny, antisemitism and Nazi. So then why is "Hate Ben Garrison" on there? A lefty wouldn't yell at you, "well you just hate Ben Garrison?"

This. Time to stop being afraid of the term. It's completely objective I used the right one, right? not an opinion but a fact.

(checked)
I would agree, in our once great societies of the west. Just bring up a great thinker that thought up a scientific fact. Do it innocuously for the blues, but just keep bringing up the names. In time they will come to understand where the greatest philosophy was made and can be made again, if they only fight for their own race , and their women and children.

of course they have to see it for themselves you can't force someone towards the truth they have too see it for what it is, sometimes if they have become too degenerate then they will be lost forever

Always make fun of them for this blatant name-calling and using words out of context. Simply Defending and Arguing with facts is not working on them, you have to burn them for the kids they are, there is nothing worse for those narcistic shits than this.

obv everyone that doesnt drink the coolaid is racist,evil and whatever buzzword or projection shit they can think off

thing is as long as they are connected to the (((matrix))) they are most propably our enemies

dont be jealous dear its just the way it is.

you dont like iq jokes because you the iq of a fucking nigger and get butthurt . now back to eating fried chicken and tumblr

It is, they're drawing the line in the sand very clearly. You have no right to exist. White genocide was never just a meme.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anti-whites are used to "winning", so even the tiniest loss makes them lose their mind.

the patriots were a sort of totalitarian governing system but their basis is true. What he is saying here is what is genuinely happening

One of the greatest games ever though

I used to be centre left, but a strange thing happens when you not only find out you've been lied to, but lied to for a long time. Now, I won't be negotiating bulk Gazprom rates with Putin for the ovens, but I have become much more wary answer less tolerant of their monkeyshines.

I get about 98% of my news these days from pic related. No other TV, nothing local (except weather) and I can't remember the last time I read a newspaper. Ten years ago I subbed to three, home delivery.

Fuck you, Holla Forums.

yeah i flipped my shit over that one too. How fucking retarded are they to defend barbarian pedophiles that actually hate women.

That pretty much shows that humans can be socially conditioned to believe any fucking thing

as much as i actually hate their guts we need to point them out not that whites are superior cause "muh racism" but because of historical facts.I mean what did the muslims ever contribute to society for at least the last 1000+ years? Why is everyone commin to white countries?

Its always better to try to smash them with logic although i understand you cant always keep calm to actually do it instead of smashing their empty skulls

well technically they are. although their brains have really devolved close to dindu ape status. and with that i mean the sjw cucks an the race traitors.

muslim and dindu and sandnigger barbarians are just a fucking scourge upon the earth.

archive.is/f8DzE

Expect this kind of anti-white rhetoric to become ten times worse if Trump wins in November.

Rep. Steve King is a decent politician. Though not a Southerner, he also voted against restricting displays of the Confederate flag recently.
clerk.house.gov/evs/2016/roll223.xml

Steve King is okay for a cornnigger

Hitler thought Mussolini was a stupid meathead and Mussolini though Hitler was a scrawny nerd.

cause they believe what the fucking (((media))) tell them and you have the (((academia))) to thank for too. IF you drink the cool iad then your chances of coming back are pretty low.

Also welcome new friend.

Note well: Slate is admitting that capitalism is internationalist and aligns with (((their))) agenda. Social liberalism has always served big business, despite the delusions of Berniefags.

Reminder that liberals are toddlers in adult bodies.

you can always throw them from the wall to the other side. The more ballsy ones if any will move to cuckada

All you have to do is deconstruct their response and turn it around on them, then they run away like little babies to suck on their mommy's teat.

War against these idiots is looking more and more inevitable
Their delusions are so fucking maddening

Nice sage newfag scum
lol'd at the "ooo" part though

The tears.

They will be many, and tasty.

It's pretty telling that they're the ones making that connection while also being furious about its implications.

(smug dubs)

Damn he so smug. Sweet

based

My sides are orbital

2016 is a great year

So is Steve King a Governor?
Anyway, fair play to the bugger. Whether he realises it or not, his detractors are basically right: he wants European civilisation to rise from the ashes. As woes was saying in his stream yesterday; as retarded as they are, leftists are often good at seeing things in terms of trends. To us they may sound histrionic and absurd, but in a sense they are correct that ultimately this is all leading to outright nationalism. They know that the public have increasingly had enough of their shit.

I feel this at least partially makes up for IA going to Rato in the primaries.

No he's a guy running HoR with the slogan Make America White Again I think

Have they thought that Leave wasn't about race but because people want control over their own lives and not to be part of a globalist mechanism

good.

and expect it to wake people up.

At least on the bright-side this will continue to desensitive people to being called racists and eventually will likely lead to them entertaining proper racist thoughts.

Based Steve - faith restored

Bullshit, it's just they have had the money and domininance of media resources for the last 50 years. Hitler's Germany only came about because right wing people saw the way things were going after WW1, it's has nothing to with political sides, just who is used, goebbels was the master of reading the tides of political discourse.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

They know, they just need to spin it. It wasn't sovereignty, common sense immigration, regaining control over their laws and borders, economic advantages and more, it was whites being racist. See, if whites weren't so racist, the UK would still be in the EU.

I followed Steve King a few months ago on twitter.

He seems pretty based, but I've never looked into his policies/voting record.

I hope he's not a cuck.

Holy shit did this mad man really say this?

Yes. Western Civilization is White People and always has been and always should be, and they do know that. They want to see the West/Whites fall and die, not even secretly. You should be proud of imperialism, not feel ashamed or guilty about it.

God damnit, I got my Twitter account locked responding to one of these cunts.

How did Muslims "save" Westerm Civilization? When the Roman empire was falling, all the Muslim scribes stole their master's books and fled to Ireland, whereupon the Irish monks transcribed the stolen books into codexes.

If looting can be considered "saving" a civilization then yeah, maybe they did "save" all those books, as opposed to "stealing" them from their rightful owners.

SOMEBODY COMMENT THIS

SOMEBODY COMMENT THIS:

"Wow racist shitbags, why do you assume all western civilization is white. Egyptians were obviously African"

Steve King's a cunt and doesn't do anything for his own district. My district.

That being said, he gets my vote in November.

No. Steve King is a congressman from Northwest Iowa. The guy's been in Washington forever.

He's usually not this outspoken; been saying more and more, and hearing more and more about him, in the last couple years.

I like some of his policy, but some has been shit throughout the years. Doesn't matter, because I'm voting for him in November.

Not like anyone will run against him though.

hol up, hol up u racist madafaka u be zaying we wuz nut kangz and shiet? *smacks lips* *sips mt dew*

They've already settled on the narrative of "angry, White, old and not educated" as being the cause of all the Nationalist sentiment suddenly appearing globally. It's the same card they always pull whenever there's even a hint of opposition to their plans.
But this time around they don't understand the depth of the anger - they think some concerted shaming of Whites is going to make all this unpleasantness blow over.

The very best of friends.

These people are barely worth the rope it will take to hang them with.

Why use rope when you can toss them off bridges and roofs.

I'm a bit bothered by the #BreExit hashtag. Shouldn't it be #BrExit? Where does the other E even come from?

had a conversation about brexit at work.

him: racist racists racist party racism

me: smile, shrug, talk about ancillary stuff. "UKIP are nazis? wasn't that the BNP?" "could be worse: they could be rounding up Muslims instead of wanting to keep them out". offer ironic-but-actually-completely-serious 'racist' solutions to potential problems.

A strategy I'll keep in mind for the future: when anything is called whatever-ist, try and trump the claim. "The Republican party is racist? Have you heard of this other party? running some guy called Bob Whitaker." There's no nuance to leftist insults, so forcing it like this must surely confuse them a bit.

sage because blogpost

Can a Brit help me out?

Why do they keep saying its racist? I thought this doesn't really change immigration that much. What am I missing here?

Notice that they only asked about their pet projects, but not about other concerns. I'm sure there are more than 8 important issues to poll people about.

So this nigger admits he's a stooge for jews Global Capitalism? WTF???

THIS!!!

Did you honestly think the jews would go down without a fight?

The only rhetoric will be
No, please not the woodchipper
BLAAAAARGH

user listen to me. The sooner you stop trying to understand every unintelligent thing to come out of a leftist's mouth the better your life will be. These people just use the same buzzwords (racist, misogynist, bigot, etc) to disagree and shame whoever isn't on their side because they're jewish media controlled zombies that can't think for themselves.

In case anyone was wondering, this is why segregation isn't good enough.

This was the entire point of the White Genocide Immigration Act of 1965.

Come on Hotwheels, stop funding these idiots.

Single payer is still cheaper than Obamacrap

I know an O'Malley and she is quite a gal

You euros are retarded

Are there going to be enough gas chambers?
We may need to look into simply rounding all these lefty cucks up, loading them onto rockets, and shooting them straight into Jupiter to save on building costs.

Now they're saying they claimed trump would win in the primaries? They think nobody can remember in the age of computers?

what is this meme?