Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

Have you taken the brown pill yet, mateys?

it's a tough pill to swallow! The brown pill was founded in 1999 by Sir Reginald Brownpill, who presents and narrates the attached video.

Forget red and blue pills, brown pills are the way of the future.

Video related. Please leave your questions, comments, and concerns below about this radical new paradigm of thinking!

Swallow the brown pill today! Red pills are for fedora fucking wearing faggots, blue pills are for the ignorant masses. Ignore the other le epin Holla Forums maymays, this one is the real deal.

delete this

agreed.

forgot to sage.

brown pill is best pill

Test

Starting this again?

test

(checked)

STOP FUCKING POSTING IN THIS THREAD YOU FAGGOTS

MODS PRUNE THIS SHIT

classic meme

reported

Lol

i don't think this is the readl deal

Fuck off Holla Forums.

I missed you brownpill guy
But leave Holla Forums alone nigger. Reported.

I reported this shit over an hour ago…

Delete your account.

Are mods sleeping or something? Jesus fuck

Mods = lazy cunts

poop

Mods are confirmed to be paid shills working for the same people as rach. Never expect anything from them again.

The absolute madmen haven't deleted this yet.

If you haven't figured it out yet, the mods are fags.

Rach posts stay up indefinitely, I was just banned an hour ago for making a shit thread about niggers and sand niggers, but this isn't even deleted.

Something is up.

I'm just here for the dubs

take the dubs pill lads

If dubs I will take a whole bottle of brown pill

I even typed captcha for this, so I will really do it

have you taken the dubs pill yet mateys?

😈

Those ID trips should count for something, tbh.

bump 😂

wew lad. I've seen some inactive boards with better moderation.

It's bad enough that this and Rach are just fine by the mods, but they ban users for far less.

Like I said, I was banned for making a lame thread asking if you hate snackbars or dindus more about 90 minutes ago. Reason given was "shitposting."

If they're banning people for shitposting, it's quite odd that this is still here and Rach is given a free pass and those threads stay, even though they only serve to D&C, but they ban someone for just making a shit thread about who is worse between dindus and niggers.

It should raise more than a few eyebrows.

meant to say "snackbars and niggers."