What t-the is that your dick? Oh my god!! It's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that teeny tiny thing...

What t-the is that your dick? Oh my god!! It's ridiculous! Why are you showing me that teeny tiny thing? That baby dick of yours is gross. user, you are such a loser.

faggot

Please more abuse

bad thread, op

You are going to get locked up hubby!!! Watch as I take this nice long black shaft.

fucking cuck. KILL YOURSELF WITH FIRE.

I don't think that is a nigger.

Its now a new hour and I still can't make a thread. This is what killed Holla Forums for me. I stuck around through all the shit but this is it. Im out.

I thought I could escape this with 2D. Fuck you, OP. You're a faggot!

lurking

Guess I'm just shitting up this thread instead

Yea, lets see how small it feels when it goes up your ass, bitch!

more please

Suck it nigger

Damn it

Yes, it's my dick. I'm showing it so you know that even the smallest thing can hold great power. This is the reason you pay more for cosmetics. The reason you earn less at your day job and why you earn more walking the street. When young girls dream of being president, they know this stands in their way. It opens doors you can never pass through. When you cry to yourself in private about the things you can never have, know that this stumpy dick and others like it are the weight holding you down. Such a pathetic thing is worth more than your life and the sum of your experiences.

You can suck it and praise it, dedicate your life to satisfying it and trying to make my power your own like some kind of succubus cum vampire, but nothing will change - being ruled by stumpy dicks is your destiny, and being the ruler is my privilege.

Common core detected.

Nah fam. I just can't help my fetish at all. Especially with hentai niggreses. I just can't contain myself fam. I do think that in real life though, most colored people look appalling.