Progwashing is "Greatest thing that ever happened"

Sauce: screenrant.com/ghostbusters-reboot-hate/

Other urls found in this thread:

the-numbers.com/movies/franchise/Ghostbusters#tab=summary
archive.is/DmWpk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Are they brothers?

Most jews come from a long line of inbreeding. That's why they all look so similar.

Can't wait to see all the salt and accusations of misogyny when this movie tanks at the box office.

I swear i thought it was him at first, "le current year kike"

Yeah sure.

(checked)

Dubs of Holla Forums being right again. These kikes are nothing if not predictable.

Also noteworthy is that his predecessor (((Amy Pascal))) outbid for the rights to Zoe Quinn's book, anyone criticizing whatever they make out of that horseshit is not just going to be a "hater" but a mysoginist.

Not in the sage of the internet and social media, you fucking dolt.

He's just trying to apply the false dichotomy that ALL bad publicity is good pubiclity, when it's not true, there is bad publicity like whats on display here, which ensures core groups of people go out of their way to make sure they and other people don't see the film. This cuck doesn't understand the market has changed and you can't rely on the formula of getting attention by any means necessary, lines are being drawn.

Here's some mouthwash for your ears after that travesty.

Didn't see it, not ever going, this drama came and went long ago, don't care, why is it still here, reminds me of kids getting punched and pretending it didn't hurt and then insist it was a wonderful massage.

>oy vey! all this hatred of women! see our film to signal how progressive you are, goy!
It's gonna flop, kike. Deal with it.

It is funny that a studio so obsessed with "diversity" would not promote it here in Japan. The TV advertisements for Ghostbusters here feature around 6 seconds of clips from the movie. The rest of the ad is people in Ghostbuster cosplay (majority white) dancing to the 80s theme song. With the voice over claiming that this is the American cultural phenom that all Americans are excited to see.

Hah, is that true? Youtube link for the ad, please.

Reminds me of the Chinese poster for Star Wars where the nigger was shopped out.

There is going to be a real nasty surprise waiting for them if they ever try to put out Valkenburger: The Movie. Like on the level of Cameron and the pig. Even feel a little sorry… well, not really, she is an actual whore.

That's it, in 2nd pic.

Cucks will virtue signal with their pockets.

He's not totally wrong and Holla Forums is a place they target. You go to twitter, engage in flame wars with blue-haired crowd, and both sides end up only increasing the movies mindshare with normies that mostly miss your arguments and only hear about the movie.

Not the ad but I know the genre

Even my normie friends think this abomination of film looks like a piece of shit, sounds to me like these (((chosen people))) are just trying to polish the turd as much as possible before the premiere.

The original idea that Feig had for the reboot was to have ghosts from other big movie franchises appear as both cameos and primary villains or allies. Imagine the specter of Darth Vader coming to Earth and trying to take it over while the ghost of Marty McFly (Back to the Future) and Guile (Street Fighter: The Movie) helped the ghostbusters fight him off.

They were going to attempt turning this movie into a billion-dollar project that would be the start of a 'cinematic universe' a la the new Marvel and DC movies. As in, after they manage to defeat Darth Vader's ghost using the DeLorean and a drop kick you would be treated to endless sequels where, for instance, the ghost of Neo (the matrix) and the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would ally with the ghostbusters in order to save Earth from the ghosts of Imortan Jo (Fury Road) and Michael Myers (Halloween).

I know what you are thinking. This "idea" is so fucking retarded that nobody could ever possibly think this would work for even a half-second, but keep in my that endless greed will lead to endless stupidity. It's all really well laid out in the Sony emails.

It's a global(((ist))) family.

this can't possibly be real, I refuse to believe anything this retarded can exist.

I REFUSE

No I can certainly believe it.

This entire 'Geek Culture' phenomenon has had a bizarre effect on peoples brains, they literally buy anything that seems remotely nerdy to show all their friends how ??? they are. They tattoo fucking Zelda and Mario all over their bodies.

I know this girl. Fucking bitch has never finished a mario game but has a goomba on her.

If they did that as a Super Robot Wars style game I'd play it.

That's bad, but I genuinely knew a guy (in college) who had a Mario sleeve. That's right, an entire arm turned into a permanent shrine to vacuous gaming/geek culture.

The man has a child now.

i dont know that sounds kinda great.

I think what you described is EXACTLY what happened to Hinduism

I haven't seen that show since the 80s, forgot all about it. Thanks user. So much better than that 90s version where they had to have a guy in a wheel chair for some reason.

I don't really mind it if it's genuine and part of their childhood. I have a friend who has a ball-top arcade stick tattoo on the inside of one of his wrists. He is a huge fighttan fan and has been playing since he was a kid in the early 90s, he's really good and enjoys the hobby but it isn't his entire life. It's just black ink so it isn't really noticeable.

On the other hand I know a kid that didn't really jump on the geek culture thing until a few years back that has glow in the dark ink tattoos or various games he's never even beaten or played. It looks ridiculous.

That movie is gonna tank big time it has no popularity. KAZ get rid of Hollywoodland if you want Sony to survive.

Looks like reverse psicology, or whatever it's called.

Hebethink

Please learn to think more Machiavellian.

What this guy is talking about is how online hate attracts "white knights" that then come to defend whatever is being rustled. These white knights then go to the movie as an act of protest against hate. Whether or not they think the movie was good is irrelevant, they already bought the ticket.

This is the same shit /gg/ does when some shitty developer throws them a bone or a gives shout out. /gg/ starts a free PR campaign and people get suckered into buying shit.

Speaking of, stop posting retarded clickbait on Holla Forums. Trolling has now become the standard business model of the internet. And while likes have their value, comments are far more valuable. So every comment you nerds make on those bait-tier articles feeds them directly into their hands.

$10 that this movie is a flop

That better not be shit all over that trash can.

white knights didn't do such a great job when it comes to the trailer, why would they be effective now?

That can't save this movie. Current estimates are that it will make 40 - 50 million. That's way way less than Ghostbusters 1 or 2.

the-numbers.com/movies/franchise/Ghostbusters#tab=summary

The reality is that it won't even make that much money. No one will pay to see this movie. It's a comedy. Comedies are better to watch with your friends at home. And pirating is so easy these days.

Yeah, all the negative publicity really helped Gigli.

AHAHAHAHAH!

That was bad.

That movie is going to bomb so hard, who the fuck is going to shell out $14+ for a ticket + $10 more for a drink and popcorn to watch this piece of shit.

With global emissions reaching a new critical and a majority of ecosystems suffering collapse, if it's any consolation it isn't, that man will probably have to eat his own child or have his own child eat him to survive the next twenty years.

Good news, though, plenty of jewbi-jewbi-jews will be swinging from the rafters before he does.

Al Roker, "I like what I hear so far but people have to get over it."
HAHAHAHAHAHA
Fucking go hang, nigger.

The props and outfits look like they belong in a high school play. There must be some money laundering going on there.

it is shit

fooled again my friends. can you think of a better way to revive an old franchise?

Shitty remakes are like a dozen a year. He's right that the backlash against this is good for them, because it means attention given to a movie that would otherwise get none and be forgotten in a week.

No one. The phrase "no publicity is bad publicity" isn't quite true. Ask Howard Dean. There's a "good" kind of bad publicity; controversy that entices people and sparks their curiosity. It's the "forbidden fruit". The "bad" kind of bad publicity reveals a weak thing for what it is. In this case, it reveals unfunny jokes, hamfisted political propaganda, and overall a movie that looks dull and stale. Ghostbusters is not a forbidden fruit; it is bland, watery gruel.

…I would get a zelda tattoo

what, is this guy a youtube celeb?

whenever someone says that they sound 16. oh and theyre always lying about "loving the hate."

And controversy does not equate to box office pull. Is the movie wven out yet so we can see its revenue?

You got a Mario tattoo along your arm? You're a father and you got a Mario sleeve? Sorry dude, but you gotta go. You gotta go. You and your whole family.

SMASHING YOUR CHILDRENS SKULLS WITH A HAMMER.

BURN IN THE FIRES
YOU HORRIBLE CUNT
HORRIBLE SWINE

What site you using for that? I want to add it to my research sites.

Just another previously niche hobby destroyed by liberal attention whores. No actual "nerd" in the 70s/80s would dream of doing the stupid shit that "XD im such a nerd lol" people do now.

Forgot to archive
archive.is/DmWpk
but the article wasn't really the point, just trying to put progwash out there as a way to describe what's been going on with Disney and Sony in particular. It's a good description and something these fucks are going to keep getting away with as long as they can, basically getting the goy to go out and pay for their own cultural sensitivity training.

It's a survival tactic. They demand to be let into any male conglomerate to signal to a potential mate. That and a bit of good ol fashioned feminine insecurity.

On a positive note, this means we can expect a bunch of "red pilled" females that parrot alt-right buzzwords in the coming years.

It should be completely obvious by now that they want people to complain about every aspect of this movie. Any publicity is good publicity. Especially when you can cry misogyny and paint all the critics as pathetic manbabies. At that point, you just have to keep the goyim talking about your shitty movie until release.

I wonder what controversy they're going to drum up for the Blu-ray release.

They will probably package it with the original Ghostbusters on the disc, but with commentary from the director and producer of Ghostbusters 2016 talking about how problematic it is.

Or have a blu-ray featurette about how 2016 fixed all the "flaws" in the original. Maybe a special forward by Lena Dunham and Hillary Clinton.

can't wait until the globalists fall out of power just so we will stop having these bullshit "a wild rapper appears!" segments in every fucking popular song

The first time this happened was fan service. The second was kikery.

Yes, I know, (((Jon Lovitz))) but they had self-awareness.

I once dated a girl who had a ham licence. I was impressed, she was embarrassed.

…. .. .- -. -. .. .

One guy I know has the tattoo, the other gave his kid Atari ashis middle name.

Both have more money than I do so hey.

underrated post

Just like what GG was about: drug money laundering through crowdfunding.

Hey Mr. Trump, have you heard of Patreon? The DEA, SEC and FTC sure have but are hamstrung by Lynch.

This movie is not going to do well, it'll bomb after the opening weekend even with all the artificial hype, the original actors forced to shill for it due to old contracts or getting sued, (((journalists))) pushing for people to see it unless they want to be called sexist and other stupid buzzwords.

It's going to crash and burn so beautifully, and I want to enjoy every moment of it.

I really hope Bill Murray holds a press conference in an In and Out Burger parking lot to address the unfounded rumours of SHEX FER REBOOTS

Who knows what might happen? All I know for sure is that the movie trailers show it's a piece of shit along with the leaked script floating about out there.

They need to be punished for pushing such shit out and ruining franchises, and the best way for that to happen is them failing miserably and not making any money off of it. I don't think I'll pirate this, just like I didn't pirate SW VII. Even watching a bit of that with Holla Forums on a movie night was sickening.

sage
fuck your ghostbusters threads you cucks

Got any sources on that? Sounds interesting.

Holy shit that screenshot in the OP is right.

American poster: Strong independent woman + nog are up front and visible.

Korean poster: Evil villain so cool. Wait is that a nigger and a woman back there?

Chinese poster: Harrison Ford is the star of the show, Nog pushed way to the side.

you idiots fell right into the jew trap

billions in free advertisement

I still haven't seen that shit.

I loved that show as a kid. As soon as GI Joe and Transformers were done and the first inklings of Jem began, off to the other channel for my Ghostbusters fix.