Explain to me why I am not allowed to eat hunting bait...

Explain to me why I am not allowed to eat hunting bait. It says "not for human consumption" but nigger what is so different about a pig's diet in this stuff?

There's also something called a mineral lick and deer blocks which are supposed to have nutrients for the deer, but why are those nutrients bad for me?

Someone needs to talk me out of it if I shouldn't eat this stuff, because it looks like an incredibly good deal for bulk food and it smells REALLY good.

I can't say whether you should or should not go down this road.

But if you do decide to go down this road, please keep records. Post any insights to Holla Forums.

Eat the swamp donkey block. It has molasses.

op, not fit for human consumption means not fit for you (inb4 implying).
if not, $ for $, superphosphate is where it's at for vegetables.

NIGGER FOOD

Nah, it just means it hasn't been produced in accordance with all the regulations about human foodstuffs. Those warning labels are not about your safety, they're about the company not getting sued.
The only thing to remember is humans can't digest cellulose. Other than that Op will be fine.

Many times hunting bait and animal feeds are made with rendered fat, blood meal, and bone meal. They also use poultry leftovers and feathers. I don't know if it'll kill you but your digestive system will give you all kinds of hell.

eat shit if you want to. you're right in theory: it's the norms that change, but in reality the whole control structure disappears where animal health vs human health is compared. eat cattle food, expect to die young, like cattle. it's our choice.

The thing about animal food in general is just the way lower quality standards. You're eating trash. Not like I don't, I've been eating rabbit and deer food for years. Do it OP, nothing wrong with that.

What about the weasel food lure in the first pic? Can he eat that?

this

and the muskrat testicle extract? will that replace the zinc lost via masturbation?

Why not just call the company and ask them directly? You have google.

It's safe. Just have to label it as nonfood.
Go ahead and eat.

I just called the donkey block company. They said unless I'm allergic, I can go ahead and eat it.

The swine wine guys gave a firm no though.

How would you know if you're allergic to donkey block?

are u in denial? you spell it with a c.

literally one of the things i worry about

In Europe all food for animals must be edible by humans. This is European Union regulation.

Its now a new hour and I still can't make a thread. This is what killed Holla Forums for me. I stuck around through all the shit but this is it. Im out.

one way to find out, besides google

DONT TAKE THE BAIT M8! THEY ONLY SAY ITS PIG BAIT TO TRICK YOU! YOU GONNA DIE YOU EAT THAT SHIT NOG!