Explain to me why I am not allowed to eat hunting bait

Lincoln Davis
Lincoln Davis

Explain to me why I am not allowed to eat hunting bait. It says "not for human consumption" but nigger what is so different about a pig's diet in this stuff?

There's also something called a mineral lick and deer blocks which are supposed to have nutrients for the deer, but why are those nutrients bad for me?

Someone needs to talk me out of it if I shouldn't eat this stuff, because it looks like an incredibly good deal for bulk food and it smells REALLY good.

Jose Ross
Jose Ross

I can't say whether you should or should not go down this road.

But if you do decide to go down this road, please keep records. Post any insights to Holla Forums.

Zachary Reyes
Zachary Reyes

Eat the swamp donkey block. It has molasses.

Connor Sanchez
Connor Sanchez

op, not fit for human consumption means not fit for you (inb4 implying).
if not, $ for $, superphosphate is where it's at for vegetables.

Oliver Campbell
Oliver Campbell

NIGGER FOOD

Lucas Torres
Lucas Torres

Nah, it just means it hasn't been produced in accordance with all the regulations about human foodstuffs. Those warning labels are not about your safety, they're about the company not getting sued.
The only thing to remember is humans can't digest cellulose. Other than that Op will be fine.

Asher Cruz
Asher Cruz

Many times hunting bait and animal feeds are made with rendered fat, blood meal, and bone meal. They also use poultry leftovers and feathers. I don't know if it'll kill you but your digestive system will give you all kinds of hell.

Aiden Bell
Aiden Bell

mad cow
eat shit if you want to. you're right in theory: it's the norms that change, but in reality the whole control structure disappears where animal health vs human health is compared. eat cattle food, expect to die young, like cattle. it's our choice.

Samuel Torres
Samuel Torres

The thing about animal food in general is just the way lower quality standards. You're eating trash. Not like I don't, I've been eating rabbit and deer food for years. Do it OP, nothing wrong with that.

Julian Nguyen
Julian Nguyen

What about the weasel food lure in the first pic? Can he eat that?

Sebastian Gomez
Sebastian Gomez

this

Jonathan Nguyen
Jonathan Nguyen

and the muskrat testicle extract? will that replace the zinc lost via masturbation?

Isaac Evans
Isaac Evans

Why not just call the company and ask them directly? You have google.

Mason Fisher
Mason Fisher

It's safe. Just have to label it as nonfood.
Go ahead and eat.

Nicholas Gutierrez
Nicholas Gutierrez

I just called the donkey block company. They said unless I'm allergic, I can go ahead and eat it.

The swine wine guys gave a firm no though.

Zachary Cruz
Zachary Cruz

How would you know if you're allergic to donkey block?

Cameron Flores
Cameron Flores

donkey block?
block
are u in denial? you spell it with a c.

Chase Hughes
Chase Hughes

Explain to me why I am not allowed to eat hunting bait

literally one of the things i worry about

how do i explain to a grown man he can't do x

Hudson Gutierrez
Hudson Gutierrez

block
you spell it with a c
donkey clock

Colton Cox
Colton Cox

In Europe all food for animals must be edible by humans. This is European Union regulation.

Jordan Morales
Jordan Morales

Pic related
Its now a new hour and I still can't make a thread. This is what killed Holla Forums for me. I stuck around through all the shit but this is it. Im out.

Isaac Ross
Isaac Ross

is this bad for me to eat
one way to find out, besides google

Anthony Sanchez
Anthony Sanchez

DONT TAKE THE BAIT M8! THEY ONLY SAY ITS PIG BAIT TO TRICK YOU! YOU GONNA DIE YOU EAT THAT SHIT NOG!

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit