Is it normal to find your brother attractive...

Is it normal to find your brother attractive? He's caught me masturbating about 3 times already (he spies on my outside my door). The first time was kind of weird (I didn't let him know I saw him though), but then I found it really arousing and now the thought of him inside of me is all I masturbate to anymore. Is this normal since I'm a virgin?

user, pls

OP here, I thought it was obvious that I'm a grill. no I won't show you my tits you fucking pedo

As a slender woman in her 30s I understand your frustration.

underaged boy detected

Go read the catalog

Is it normal, OP, for you to project your fantasies out where everyone can see them, and to spam Holla Forums with pathetic threads pretending that you are your sister, or even pretending that you have one?

SAGE

faggot. sage and reported

Make me story about this. I know its what you really want to do.

Definitely a nice woman.

How old are you
How old is your brother

Ok, you called pedo a guy asking for tits, dysnomia, you know what to do.

pic related is OP.

r u even a fuckin woman, u homo gay fag?
Holla Forums is full of incest and u come here to wonder if its ok?
stop trolling

Shit looks SO Midwest

you mean the thread where you creep wank to your sleeping sister? i must have removed it.

I like to watch

From where, South Dakota? Lol.

As a South Dakotan, I find that offensive.
We just fuck our cousins around here.

If you're doing it to get the Indian benefits from the Fed, not a big deal. If you do it for fun….that's pretty hot actually.

Show tits OP.

Crying out to mommy to make the booboo go away? Fuck off back to halfchan, child.

FBI tips, sorry

You're fired.

I am my own boss neet.

No, it's not normal actually.

Well, OP is a faggot and faggots are degenerates.

>>>/oven/
>>>/reddit/
>>>/facebook/

you forgot >>>/fart/

OP, don't let the mores of a prudish society get in the way of your heart's desire. You want your brother? Go for it!

Totally this, I wish my sis would have opened the door when I was still at home, it would have made high school a lot more tolerable.

W-what did he do?

As a guy who has a sister, go for it.

If that is what you are into, express this to your brother, come out to your parents, and if they are all all right with it, then enjoy marrying your own brother and making sweet incestuous love.

K E K
E
K

:^)