*XIT

The fire rises brothers. How will the Jews try to stop this from snowballing out of control?

archive.is/oVIFB

Other urls found in this thread:

gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/6/24/brexit-and-jewish-oligarchy
zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-24/friday-humor-what-comes-after-brexit
youtube.com/watch?v=ToWExplfYS8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I thought they were supposed to be based?

What about Ireland?

This.

That surprised me too lad.

They're receiving a lot gibsmedats while also saying fuck you to the refugee shit.

They're actually benefiting from it. Truly kiking the kikes.

What the fuck, Ireland?

The same way they do it now and how they've always done it. By lying. Except people are going to really start catching on once they realize that Britain leaving the EU wasn't as bad as the media made it out to be after all

COME ON, WE'RE GETTING THERE

They're catholic.

Germany is supposed to be the biggest eurocucks out there, i'm calling bullshit on that poll.

gilad.co.uk/writings/2016/6/24/brexit-and-jewish-oligarchy

Czechout, get it right.

You need to exit when your own government is shit and does whatever the EU tells it to - if you leave, at least then maybe you can get your government to behave a bit better.

When your government is already telling the EU to go fuck itself there's no reason to leave and miss out on that aid money.

Underrated post

Some countries just want to see the world burn.

Czechout

Czechout those double dubs.

I thought Poland was based though?

I hope France leaves and gets their currency back. It was an act of despicable cultural vandalism to drop the Franc. Liberal / globalist scum will freely admit they want to destroy all national symbols.

How’s that plagiarism doing for you?

zerohedge.com/news/2016-06-24/friday-humor-what-comes-after-brexit

Looks like Greece will be the next country out, seeing as the EU probably doesn't even want them anyways and Greece doesn't want the EU. I can see them going full Jew on Greece and preventing them from leaving though so they can stop the authority of the EU from farther being compromised and put into question

*Oover half of those are from a Reddit thread last week anyway.**

Don't be quick to shit on the Poles. Their situation is difficult due to their position and I'm willing to bet they're still worried about the Russians, so they're choosing the lesser evil. Slavs are pragmatists, so if the EU starts leeching them or pushing for libshit policies and rapefugees they'll just leave.

Hungary is the same thing, they each receive 1/2 billion dollars to say "no" to almost everything the EU leadership tell them.

Shit I fucked up my spoiler

TEXIT
E
X
I
T

TEXAS WILL SECEDE

And they'll elect Ted Cruz as their king.

Fuck off kike.

Actually the numbers should be higher for Germany.
Both the left and the right hate the Euro and TTIP/CETA for their own reasons.

Most people are also pissed they have to sink so much money into greece.

I would suggest the real number being around 60% for out.

Are you literally asking how? Gawker is playing the raaaaayciiiis card, but it seems to have little effect outside of Germany.

This is awesome. If Greece goes, no more enrichment for the whole continent! I can't believe we're actually doing it.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Make Greece pagan again.

I think Poland has based a lot of it's economy on interactions with the EU and other EU countries. They also receive plenty of money from the EU and pay very little too, it benefits them to stay more than to leave.

If paganism was viable it wouldn't be dead.

If religion was viable there wouldn't be separation of church and state.

Pretty true tbh

That's satanic user

If white people were viable there wouldn't be white genocide

He's got to go back

Well we will prove we are viable by not being genocided.

no thanks

more like make Byzantium Christian again

In the ed I suppose everything that is killed off is only the weak and necessary, nature eliminates the weak firs.
If whites really are weak then it is our fate to go extinct, we must fight and prove that wrong.

first*
unnecessary*
end*
Fuck my keyboard

If Christianity was viable it wouldn't be dying

I call bullshit.

Poland is the Alberta of Europe.

See these dubs? Czexit

Both of them are white ethno states who don't even pay for the EU. Nothing surprising they are quite comfortable staying in and not crashing their economy. If they were forced to take in rapefugees the numbers would be much lower.

I thought Poland has a vested interest in EU strictly for security reasons concerning Russia

Isn't that NATOs job?

Its ok,I still get given fucking worthless CFP Francs all the time by retarded New Caledonians who cant read the difference between CFP and AUD.

That makes more sense.

Czech em

The only countries that contribute to the EU might leave.

Brussels must be sweating.

holy shit m8

It's not plagiarism if you don't even try to get credit for it, it's just copypasta.

They will make an example (or try to) out of Britain. Failing that it's WW3 to show the plebs the "dangers" of nationalism.

Czech'd

if you think nato and eu aren't inextricably linked you haven't been paying attention.

Funny how now the left is the one concerned about illogical "pronouns" lel

*Make Anatolia Greek Again
It also has the same initials as Make America Great Again

They are, they're getting Eurobux and still telling Brussels to go fuck themselves.

Poland is kiking the kikes.

This guy's gotta be taking the piss.

They want out for 2 real reasons.

They are on the front line of the shitskin invasion that EU/Germany started.

And before that they burned up all their credit and now just want to skip out on the tab.

Greece have a problem? No. YOU gave Greece money. YOU have a problem

They'll ruin the UK economy ALA the great depression.

They'll have their allies, the mudslimes kill hundreds of white people. IF this ever comes up in further countries they can now say: SEE THE EU KEPT YOU SAFE AND RICH!!!

Yeah after paying 80bil to German/French banks to stay in the EU Ireland should definitely leave now and be broke for hundreds of years.

"JUDEA DECLARES WAR ON BRITAIN"

Yes. Literally this.

Well, that's their only end game. I think we'll see more financial shenanigans before then.

If France goes the whole house of cards goes kaput. Germany can't float all the other nations and Italy is too much debt despite it's relative to UK GDP.

black women 20s

We're not going anywhere.
Fuck off,shill

They won't.

MFW when all of the Jews that set up the miscegenistic EU

hang

by their necks until dead.

youtube.com/watch?v=ToWExplfYS8

I don't want Departugal

I want Brussels to try and push their shitty tariff and sanction crap on us as they punish Britain so we can tell them to fuck off

Over a hundred years after Napoleon, we get to tell French speaking sods off AGAIN. Couldn't ask for a better celebration.

After that we can leave. But before I wanna be able to watch Brussels have an aneurism as Portugal just fucking ignores all their mandates to keep trade up with Britain.

wow look at the size of that amygdala!

This is some grade A salt. Beautiful!

That's how you get filtered.

I think you need to acquire reading comprehension you fucking idiot.

Financial shenanigans is only one phase.
The Jewish chain of tactics for suppression of the goyim goes: Media lies -> street thug violence -> financial shenanigans -> -> assassinations -> revolutionary terrorism -> war -> global war -> jewish reptoid invasion to crush the human race.

We are at phase 3. Hitler and the Russian tsars got to phase 7. To completely defeat the Jewish menace, we need to achieve victory against ALL eight phases of Jewish attack, and blow those reptoid UFOs out of the sky.

Jo Cox was a plan to try and make remain win

What a fucking surprise. Poland and Hungary are overwhelmingly wanting to stay.

Hungary is surprising. I thought they were in favour of borders and law and shit?

Hungary along with Poland are taker nations. They'd have billions of dollars in deficit if they pulled out and were on their own. They need that Germany money gravy train to flow.

underrated

It has historically been the responsibility of the lender to assure the borrower is bonafide enough to pay back the loans. Some pressure can be applied to someone who is capable to pay but refuses…

But if not "collectable"? The loaner is at fault. These are practically "vulture lenders"…

Fuck them. Greece shouldn't pay, leave (((Brussels))) hosting the bag.

We'll be at stage 5 once Trump wins, you can expect BLM and other shit for brains to massively stir up shit.

Well if they want that, they can just get it by yelling "holocaust" real loud like everyone else. No need to support a destructive supranational bureaucracy that will undermine their, and everyone else's, national sovereignty.

If cops/national guard are allowed to do the right thing, it would be very fun to watch.

Under a Trump administration, I expect it'll make for very entertaining livestreams.

It all depends of whether law enforcement will enforce the law.

They won't be but they will.

I'm not sure though. There seems to be a grey area I'm unclear of who is POTUS from Nov 8th to inauguration day.

b
u
m
p

top-fucking-kek

Fuck off, my cousin lives over there and said that should we (UK) leave - they undoubtedly would follow. The anti-immigrant sentiment is so strong over there that his girlfriend yells at foreigners in the street for not speaking their language.

Netherlands do need to fucking leave… Also his gf reminds me of myself, being surrounded by shitskins who won't dare speak anything other than arabic unless they have to interact with a white person. I'm getting annoyed seeing them speaking arabic while laughing at whatever when I'm forced to be next to them.

they will call everyone racist.

Obviously.

The outgoing president remains president until the inauguration, although he's a lame duck. The winner of the election is termed president-elect until that point he takes the oath of office.

Midnight Regulations (last-minute executive orders and changes to the law) are a thing to watch out for during the transitional period. Expect Obongo to scatter all sorts of timed landmines in his wake.

Also, usually the last thing an outgoing President does is issue a shit ton of 11th-hour pardons so that Congress can't challenge them. Everyone has done this and Obama won't be any different.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

We haven't had a major attack like the belgians or the french yet, which shows in the polls.
Though another one showed 48% out versus 46% in of course our (((media))) quickly made up a poll favouring stay. Get hype for elections in march nonetheless.

Fun fact: student loan defaults have effectively zero impact on your mortgage rates.

The kikes always knew.

Any occult significance to January 20th?

Why the fuck is poland so low for leave ? I hoped brexit would cause poland to leave too :(

There was a picture a user posted with a diagram about how much money each country pays and receives from the eu. I think Poland payed very little compared to how much it recieved.

wiw

Do you love niggers that much?

#EUXIT

Poland is suckling the big EU tit.

Nothing based there.

Yeah its a troll. Hes mocking the reaction of retarded remainers in a frenetic autistic manner (althoug his character style is a bit overdone and hammy imo but legic autists cant into acting and are not the best at satire)
He even says he actually voted leave in the comment section.

They want to stay for the money

it's not a tit but they haven't noticed yet
eventually they will

As long as they haven't polled me personally I'm going to call bullshit on polls like these. They probably should flip the 'Out' and 'In' for most of them.

This whole "south will riiiise again" shit was cute and funny 40 years ago but almost all of your states are minority white. You didn't secede in 1957 when you had every reason to. You sure as FUCK aren't going to now.

Just stop. It's sad and down right cringey when you say this shit now.

It's fucking satire you dumb fucks.

My dick salutes you,
but Tuscon would have to be cleansed.
Also, many 'zoners literally have no idea how to survive without Mexicans.

Poland is the China of Europe, all the manufacturing and tech jobs are going there, and they also are taking all the gigs AND infesting Europe with their hordes.

The EU is the best thing to happen a shithole like Poland in it's entire miserable history.

I wasn't sure, so I went and looked it up.
Sure enough…

Poland is taking in loads of money and no rapefugees.
We're jewing the jews and there's no reason to stop

Poland is so based. What a shame that some Anglos are attacking them instead of the sand niggers

The Polish are pretty shit, tbh fam.

No, they're robbing fellow Europeans to get their gibs.

Its really quite disgusting.

Who's that cutie?

Always

Some whore.

You're a fucking idiot.

what did lexenburg do to reviece so much money?
I thought its one one the most prosperous nations

Based nations realized the eu is a scam. Having to pay Union dues. Wtf?!

Sometimes it feels so good to be French.

The next country to go is the Republic of Ireland.

I don't believe Northern Ireland will somehow get to stay in the EU while the rest of the UK is gone.

Due to the complications that would ensue if the Northern part of Ireland was out of the EU while the rest of it wasn't, and taking the close economic and travel links between the Republic of Ireland and the UK which is the Republic's biggest trading partner, a sucessful Brexit ensures that the Republic of Ireland will have no choice but to follow the UK out of the European Union.

So 'Celtix' will be next.

Also, the minute the Brexit vote was announced there was a few 'How would you feel if we were part of the commonwealth' articles in the Irish media.

Yep, kek better let a Nexit happen…

I know we were fucked over, but this bad?

Nexit, Nextit, Next?

Also 17mil votes in favour of Brexit, roughly the same amount of people living in the Netherlands.

I may hope this was i sign from kek.

thread theme

The next country to leave may be Italy.

There's a constitutional referendum scheduled for October. If the Lega Nord / M5S manage to get the question in, odds people vote for leave are good.

You are confusing the German people with the German government.

No wonder.
Considering their games they were pretty much molded by them.

Vive la France et vive la race blanche.
La France aux Français.

Pooland makes money off the EU. If they exit, their country will be a shithole (again). They may block all EU regulations but in the end they happily take EU money! Hypocrites!

Soon fellow Texas patriot. We need the gold bank first and make sure our infrastructure when DC throws fit is ready.

Dem dubs

Not yet. Let's wait and see how November plays out first.