Ban on transgender troops to be lifted July 1

archive.is/8sEm2

Other urls found in this thread:

sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121010172212.htm
fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf
archive.is/y3wrQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What's wrong with that? If they can be of good use to the military, I say Godspeed.

Give mentally ill people weapons, great fucking idea genius

Fuck off, that's not the kind of attitude we condone on Holla Forums.

You serious, nigger?

They're not mentally ill. Stop spouting literal stupid bullshit.

Gas yourself you fucking kike

Blindly hating people you know nothing about is about as anti-Holla Forums as you can get.

You are not one of us.

The problem is those fucking mentally ill retards are gonna be a liability for collateral damage. I can easily see them puss out of a situation in which they have to help an ally or even worse, shoot their own side.

Ok tranny. Stay triggered.

what the fuck
get the fuck out

back to >>Holla Forums

You do realize this isn't cuckchan, right?

No I think he's lost his way

You are not one of us tranny lover, gas yourself.

Fucking idiot. The computer you're using right now isn't natural. Should you kill yourself now?

die

ITT

You are the minority here. Stop trying to assert authority.

thumbs_up_kid.mp4

How many species of animals in the wild are known for cutting off their own genitalia and then mate with the same gender of animal?

Doesn't that kind of stunt get you court martialed? What's the punishment for that nowadays

Why user. I didnt reply to that for a reason; low quality bait.

You're better than that.

E-fucking-nough.
You're seriously starting to piss me off now. Stop hating people you know nothing about. How would you feel if someone said you should be killed just because you're white?

I would rather convert to Islam and kill all mentally ill trannies than to accept you monsters! Fuck off.

BURN ALL SODOMITES

I have nothing better to do right now and waiting to see what this retard will post next is amusing to me.

You're an unbelievable heartless monster.

It already happens, you fucking retard. We deal with it and don't whine like a pussy.

Have you heard of these creatures called Feminists?

Fair enough, but you lose the privilege to complain about shit threads for not saging here

*Humans with rights.

Eat a bag of poop.

How would they even be useful just in the field in CONUS? Relying on hormones and shit to keep you regular is far from helpful. It's basically why we don't allow diabetics to join (at least not when I was in). They're just too much of a liability unless you give them their own non-deployable support battalions so they don't actively get anyone killed.

The day of the rope is coming for you
Seek help for your mental illness or prepare to be hung

You should probably go post on Tumblr about this experience.

Thank you for reminding me. My apologies.

Holy shit, I trolled the fuck out of all of you…

Stay salty idiots, lmfao.

Back to freech

So about that Tumblr…

#1 remember traps support trump

#2 traps are there to serve our soldiers sexually, not to win battles. Soldiers need relief with no risk of pregnancy and upsetting their wives back home.

#3 traps have a mental illness, but that doesn't mean we shouldn't use it to our advantage.

Please go

Speaking of which, here's another one…

She's absolutely gorgeous. What's her name?

This is the most jewish post I've seen in weeks.

Not as bad as allowing women in. The troops won't fight to the death to try to rescue a tranny, and they sure won't be carrying the trannies packs.

Also trannies have more muscle mass. I read a study awhile ago where the levels of testosterone went something like:
1. Men
2. Women taking testosterone
3. Men taking estrogen
4. Women

Also:
Testosterone increases honesty, study suggests
sciencedaily.com/releases/2012/10/121010172212.htm

I have bad news for you user…

Trolls get hung too

A source of combustive energy is a pretty decent advantage once the ovens are up and running

These images exist because people like you still do. Why you do, I don't know, maybe to affirm images like this.

STOP REPLYING TO TROLLS

Posting this thread was a mistake.

It makes me sick to my stomach that Holla Forums is the top fourth board now.

What did you think was going to happen?

Holla Forums and Holla Forums are the same thing they are both anti catholic i dont see how you didnt see this coming
fisheaters.com/srpdf/xtheplotagainstthechurch.pdf

I have no idea what "her" name is and don't care. As I said traps are degen and suffer from mental problems.

But that doesn't mean we shouldn't treat them gently and lovingly. If our soldiers want to fug them, who are we to judge? We owe all our freedom to those brave men.

Hail Victory.

Literally wife material.

I was going to reply to this bait until I read #2.

Seriously though, this fucking notion that if degenerates supports trump or are "right wing" (what the fuck does this even mean?) they gets "a pass" it's fucking stupid, anyone that subscribes to it needs to an hero.

Theres that magical word that cancels out everything that was previously said.

Gay sex is always degenerate, faggot.

(12)

Such low quality bait.

Why are you people so retarded?

I think in Jurassic Park the frog DNA they used to patch the Dinosaur Genome came from a species of frog that could switch it's gender when in an all male/all female environment, which is what allowed the dinosaurs to start breeding on their own.

Of course that was a movie so I dunno if it's actually real

But yeah that user is still hilariously retarded and should suck a can of Zyklon B.

Kindly do the rest of us a favor, and gas yourself.

My views are completely pol-kosher, and if you disagree I suggest you engage me in dialectic. Go.

No

Minority groups usually don't adapt to the current environment, they demand a lot of reform instead. I wouldn't be surprised if they talked about the military's "toxic atmosphere" just because they used incorrect pronouns.

Oh I love it, as soon as we win (Brexit) the shills come running and crying.

We will win, you will lose.

Go play in traffic like your fellow faggots.

hahaha ha hahaha hahahAHAHA HAHAHAHA!

I would put you faster into an ofen than premium wagner steinpizza if I had the chance

don't eat pizza tho, too much carbs

and we know that you are a newfag, maybe even a paid shill

you don't belong here

just like your existence on this planet

420 purge it

There's no such thing as mental illness, only varying degrees of mental retardation .

Those are mutually exclusive statements. (((you))) out yourself too easily.

This is why tennis is the only watchable women's sport

Are you fucking kidding me?

Olympic beach volleyball is good, too
Swimming and gymnastics sometimes also

I guess swimming is a sport, but gymnastics? It's basically just "look at me!". I wouldnt call it a sport

I dunno man, handstands and pullups and balancing along shit and doing somersaults, I couldn't do that shit without months of training minimum.
That gay bullshit where they do a dance across a big mat though, that can go.

It just seems very superficial. Less about the spirit of competition and more about looks.

Except there are heaps of scientific data proving that trannies and male homosexuals invariably suffer from physiological problems due to upbringing or trauma, and even worse have abnormal brain structure that leads to hormone imbalances and therefore unnatural behavior. You'd know this if you lurked moar, i.e., it's most definitely you who's not one of us.

Hell, I'd wager that I actually care more about the well being and happiness of trannies and fags than you do. I want to get them the help they need, whereas you want to enable their delusions and self destruction.

don't ask don't tell goy

But hey, lets spend fucking millions of dollars and thousands upon thousands of hours of time doing "Sensitivity training", conducting studies, and building/renovating facilities so that this absurdly small amount of people can fucking virtue signal.

Trannies are mentally ill fuck ups of nature, like people with down syndrome. Useless.

What a disgrace. Very unhappy my tax dollars have to pay for it.

What could possibly go wrong?
Trump can't win soon enough.

liberal logic

how did the tranny army thing work out in israel

JIDF plz

What could possibly go wrong.

Sick of the Obama administration, they're trying to wreck our country as much as they can before he leaves office. The military is in charge of protecting our country, not a fucking social experiment. Putin was right all along.

Just need a way of delaying this till sometime next year.

How useful could they be when the HRT that they take weakens their bones and they are more concerned with whether or not they have enough estrogen in their pack and keeping their "vagina" shaping plug within reach?

The most important thing to transgendered people is the accoutremant of being transgendered.

Normies are completely repulsed by this and that little kids are getting HRT. Probably the best angle of attack.

Also make fun of US army and veterans.

where do you live, sweetie

Oh wow I'm sure the five trannies who were totally lined up to join up for combat are thrilled.

Fuck you king o nigger. Fuck you and your signalling bullshit.

The only thing I seriously dread is lefty faggots who "identify as women" are subject to women's standards and get through. That is what I think is the real goal here.

What are you talking about, goy? There's no side effects and it is normal and healthy.

there was actually an episode where a visiting officer from (((sweden))) offered him a real sex change and he freaked out calling them crazy

It's either hypersexual deviancy on full display or a mental illness, make up your mind, leftypol. Neither of these things belongs in our military.

That is a creepy fucking picture.
KermitSobbingInTheShower.jpg

b-brazil

i found this on yt

yes you like that feminine dick don't you

That shit happens all the time, you fucking piece of shit. Subhumans hate whites.

Where the fuck is the everyman supposed to get military training now?

(You)

Jesus, why did I even click it…
Rope

There's nothing about this on Twitter. Is this what that youtube #proudtobe shit was?

This should not be allowed to be kept hush hush.

RRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING TRIGGERED

Thread theme
10/10 well thought out parody actually

I understand your frustration but don't ever say that kind of ignorant Saracen shit ever again.

get fucked you dumb kike

Actually the cock is the dealbreaker for me.

Reminder that it moans like a grown man.

I know, I just came up with some bad word play and wanted to share it.

Y'know what really fucks with me? Or perhaps doesn't fuck with me, but is frustrating about progressives?

Their million different kinds of bullshit ways that they want to change society COULD happen and COULD work, but the way to doing it is a secret that only conservatives grasp (people try to warn them, but they don't have ears to listen).

Like, all these thousands of years of human culture that they're casually overthrowing? It COULD be changed, theoretically, if you changed one thing at a time, in piecemeal fashion, and gave society a generation or two to adjust every time that happened. This is probably exactly how society WAS carrying on for those thousands of years leading up to this sudden progressive mutation.

On the other hand, you've got Trannies coming out in the military RIGHT AFTER women were integrated.
They are LITERALLY going as fast as they can.
Do they think these changes are going to "take"? No. We're going to uproot the whole rotten batch and the whole thing is going to get rolled back so hard that women probably aren't even going to be able to vote when its all said and done.

friendly reminder

Oh god, it's a fucking frankenvag.

WHY GOD, WHY!

Holy shit ew

What's the point? It can't possibly feel good to stick something in your mutilated dickhole

For what purpose though?

TOP KEK

This is a terrible idea but back even in 2003, my squadron HQ in the Chair Farce had a man (GS grade civil servant, ex-marine) that wore a red dress and drove a red Miata convertible onto the base and to work every day.

Everybody was afraid to even make eye contact with him but yes he worked alongside my squadron commander.

Don't know if he was tranny, or just a cross dresser, and if the motivation was just to become politically untouchable or what? Dude had longer hair but also didn't shave his legs and was 6 foot something very large.

I'd love to share more details and even a group pic of my squadron (where he stands out quite noticably due to large stature and red dress) but that's too close to doxing myself for my comfort

kill yourself faggot

yes

Better embrace the caliphate. I would sooner take a tranny than a traitor to the invaders.

You know what's worse than being hit on by a gay man?

Surprise buttsex.

notice the depression in his eyes

There's a video of the doctor pulling what looks like gauze out of that thing's "vagina". lt looks like a clown doing the magic trick of pulling out an endless handkerchief

Vag is not supposed to look like that

VAG IS NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK LIKE THAT

Holy shit is this from the negotiator series?

but they cant be of good us. All it does is negatively impact morale and create problems, no matter what the more pozzed onigger approved officers have to say about it.

Don't you know that the Mongols conquered the largest land empire in history using an army that was 30% transgender?

Ditto the maritime empire of the Japanese.

Such fucking bigotry in 2016.

this is the kind of shit that makes my day, so easy to fall for bait

Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders confirmed for SJW infiltration, not that I'm surprised:

archive.is/y3wrQ

Didn't read the thread so maybe someone's already mentioned it. But given military deaths by suicide are greater than combat deaths, and a trannies' vastly increased risk of suicide and depression, isn't sending them to the military a death sentence?

If so, I think we all can support this measure.

I'm considering joining the military for about four years since I really have nothing else going for me, I really fucked up in school and my GPA is beyond fucked: 2.6, I only have next year to fix it before I graduate

What branch is the least cucked? Army? Navy? Marine Corps? Or should I just consider going into a trade instead?

Spotted the trans-faggot. Report for sliding and derailing.

I'd prep for the coming crash before joining.

If Hillary gets in, go into a trade and store your nuts for the winter.

If Trump gets in, join the chAir Force because they're the only ones who get any funding for funz.

And whoever wins, buy a gun and keep it close.

I wish this was a real girl

Smash her right in the boypussy. holy shit not even homo just honest straight man

Would play with her cock too but just to be polite, not cause I want to

Tennis is good because it is a sport women can actually look competent at.
For purely attractive girls the only thing that rivals it is volleyball/beach volleyball (btw volleyball>beach volleyball)

I would hang that filthy degenerate with a rope to "her"

Whoa. The numbers in your ID match the last five numbers of your post…(in different order….but still)

I'm not sure why I go on Holla Forums anymore. You guys are a bunch of degenerate hypocrites. I guess commonfilth was right about most NatSocs being closet faggots.

Common "I want my daughter to marry a godly nigger" Filth

Wow that's a terrible idea. I have no qualms with gender reassignment surgery to alleviate gender dysphoria, but it IS a mental fucking disorder, and the majority of trans girls have some very serious mental issues going on, they should absolutely not be serving in the military, and dear god please do not put them on the draft.

If you thought suicide rates in the military were bad, just you wait till this lifts, it WILL SKYROCKET

It also allows libs to spin up a ton of new "problems" about "sexism" in the military so it can get cucked even further

Now that might end up being pretty funny.
I imagine it will be a similar ratio as women though, 1/10 are fucking gods who can outperform absolutely everyone at everything, 9/10 "hey like, this rucksack and rifle are like, reaaaally heavy, can you carry them for me cute pvt" I'm not fucking kidding, seen this happen

HAH, hahahahahhahahaha

Did he actually say that though? Nobody can point to the actual quote.

Either way, race mixing is degenerate, but fucking a tranny is a million times more degenerate.

When somebody asked him if this was him, first he refused to answer….then, he finally admitted to it.. Afterwards, a bunch of people gave him shit for it so he responded by ragedeleting like two months of tweets for some reason.

I am pretty sure that was my post he was responding too, or perhaps another user said the same thing, I don't remember.

That's pretty funny, if it's true.

Wait, is he an actual, practicing minister?

No, the thread was about Pastor Steven Anderson. Anderson presided over a wedding between a nigger and a white woman. Common Cuck defended this.

oh, I see. Thanks for the clarification.