Fuck you.

Go fork yourself

Go fork your pizza.

SILENCE THIS HERESY, FOUL THING!

Go fork your daughter

Agreed

You take that back immediately, you fucking bastard

Why do you like soggy pizza?

You can tell a lot about a man by how he eats his food. If you eat pizza with a fork, you are a homosexual.

Fucking plebs get out

woah there bud, digornio has great crust, and that's the perfect amount of cheese

You're a disgrace.

no u

Totinos nigga
Put some hot sauce on that shit.

TOP SECRET
Mots keep delleting this. Hurry, save this.
Pizza

probably bait but don't care
whats wrong with that?
has nothing to do with the pizza itself
where

Only Chicago deep dish "pizza", which is really just lasagna.

If you've ever had "real" pizza, not Domino's etc. you'd understand the difference. There's a world of difference between the synthetic shit they use and an authentic pizza

Digorio vs actual pizza

If it's some serious Chicago-style deep dish shit, you've basically got to use a fork. If it's thin crust and you don't eat it with your hands, you're a pitiful excuse for a human being.

well gee golly sorry not everyone as access to fucking authentic new york pies you massive faggot.
get off your high horse made of fucking platinum and eat a shitty papa john's like the common man.

no u

This is how Donald Trump eats pizza.
seriously

Only if it's too hot to handle so you can eat the piping hot pizza in small bites with a fork.

the only proper way to eat pizza is to roll it up burrito style, swallow it whole and let it unfurl in your stomach

Yet another reason why that fake-tanned abortion should never have been elected. Goddamn heathen.

:^)

I'm Italian and pizza with fork works if is thin crust or a messy one
If is medium to tall you should be shot

Fucking pedo… go drink bleach.

I eat everything with a fork

What's going on in this thread

Pretty sure this board only exists to mentally break already pathetic individuals.

this pleb just stabs pizza with a fork, instead of also using a knife…

Have a Harley

how does stabbing with knife help? pizza is already dead

Pizza is best shot with an AR-15.

No it isn't you faggot. You fold it in half and work up to the crust from the end.

I wholeheartedly agree with you fine sir.

Zapiekanka > Pizza

That is an ugly goddamned pizza. Isn't that from that Albanian-owned shithole that Donald Trump took Sarah Palin to a few years back?

as a sandwich is the best way

As long as you don't fold it, like all these retarded New Yorkers do.

No i kurwa prawidlowo! Szczypiorku by sie tylko torche przedalo.