8cuck insight

8cuck insight
'Ronald Watkins aka Ron the son

Ron is Jim's son. Ron was told to help manage this website when Jim took over. As Ron constantly seeks his father's recognition he was delighted to get this chance to prove himself to "Daddy". Ronald is a actual faggot and he has a relationship with Jim's secretary Tom Riedel aka Tomcat.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/hare63
twitter.com/LustRazor
instagram.com/lustrazor/
twitter.com/codemonkeyz?lang=en
twitter.com/xerxeswatkins
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here the happy couple are together.

Ron sucking cock.

Young Ron

I'd fuck him

Not as fat as his brother, Travis Two Knives, but perhaps more effeminate.

He wants to show his father he can be a good son, mayhaps as good as his superior Hiroshima.

Singing for his boyfriend.

Just look at that ugly halfbreed subhuman piece of shit. He needs to be sent to an internment camp.

Dressing up in girly clothes.

Confirming.

He's got ulcers.

Ron is a shitty programmer. His website still 404s every single time.

What do you expect from some low-T beta halfbreed?

That's his biological mother. He's got a new mother his father bought in the Philippines and he thinks it's kind of awkward.

Pic: This is him as a minor (please don't ban, Myspace says it's okay). He got bullied so his father sent to learn a shitty martial art. He was supposed to play he was some animal. Fortunately he got finger cramps and couldn't continue.

And they thought he could do it better than a midget with 100 broken bones.

This is his new mother.

cuck

He's gay so he wouldn't like to hump her. However here's his new siblings.

His possible aunt in the back.

He never became Justin Bieber but he's still cute.

Ron likes to copy himself into MLP pics which is cool because MLP rocks.

were these pics hacked from their computers or something?

Ron not invited.

Fun fact:

There is already a hit out on Jim on some onion site no, i'm not linking it here, you'll have to find it yourself.

The price is set at 5k since he is a low profile target. Approx 2k has already been raised. The deadline is in about 1 month, the 2k has been raised in less than 2 weeks by over 50 participants kek. This is probably going to happen.

In case you're wondering, no, i'm not the one who made this hit request, nor did I donate to it, so fuck off FBI.

Sleep tight, Jimbo. Always keep looking over your shoulders.

WTF did Jim do to piss anons off so much?

Is Jim the crab/propane spammer?

No one's going to hit a guy in the Philippines because some autist got mad on the internet.

Yes, some of them. Anonymous hacked NT Technology and made lots of hilarious photos and comments available through >>>/jim/ and others were uploaded to Twitter, Instagram, Youtube and more.

youtube.com/user/hare63
twitter.com/LustRazor
instagram.com/lustrazor/
twitter.com/codemonkeyz?lang=en
twitter.com/xerxeswatkins

Ron likes Haskell, not just the language.

Holy shit, did Jim really kill hotwheels?

Ron being ignored for younger children.

The circumstances don't matter on onion sites like that. You simply raise the money and they do it. It's all about money.

Ron being ignored for younger children.

This needs to happen
I wish i could donate but im to lazy to look for it

you mean besides stealing 2ch?

I wonder, I wonder. And making 8ch shit

No matter how gay Ron might be he is 1000x better programmer than dudwheel

You're comparing a faggot and a midget. It's like comparing a banana and a shovel.