What is it with underage teens these days?

What is it with underage teens these days?

What are they putting in the water?(WHAT IS IT WITH DUPLICATE THREADS THESE DAYS WHAT ARE THEY PUTTING IN YOUR KEYBOARD?)

with the stuff they're putting in the water these days, she could even have a dick

god bless the usa

Sure sure, keep blaming the water :^)

Whatever they put in the French fries apparently

Those fucking granny panties she's wearing make her clownish.

MOAR!

If she's a representative example, I'd say they're putting Crisco in the water.

4/10 put more effort into the message next time

The Kikes do put flouride in the water but what a coincidence Alex Jones filters don't protect against it

I WANT THIS "THICC" MEME TO END

It's not the water, it's all the processed fatty junk you gringos dare call food.

Fred Armisen?

It's just a fatty.

"In 1936 Senator Berzelius "Buzz" Windrip, a charismatic and power-hungry politician, wins the election as President of the United States on a populist platform, promising to restore the country to prosperity and greatness, and promising each citizen $5,000 a year."

What an unrealistic plot.

it is. Bernie lost, after all

"The script was presented to NBC for production as a television miniseries, but NBC executives rejected the initial version, claiming it was too cerebral for the average American viewer. To make the script more marketable, the American fascists were re-cast as man-eating extraterrestrials, taking the story into the realm of science fiction. The revised story became the miniseries V, which premiered May 3, 1983."

precocious puberty thread?

at least do it write

WHER TEH FUcc IS MY TYFTT YGWBT THREADS