Somebody give me a good counter pic to this reddit shit

Daniel Cooper
Daniel Cooper

Somebody give me a good counter pic to this reddit shit.

All urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP

Oliver Garcia
Oliver Garcia

here you go

Nathan Peterson
Nathan Peterson

Dont you know its a sin to lie? And technically, environmental protection is relevant to all political parties. Including the dissolving of the ozone layer.

Hudson Walker
Hudson Walker

not for reptilians
they want to change this hostile to humans

Luis Cooper
Luis Cooper

there is simply not enough carbon dioxide we can produce in a reasonable amount of time to change the climate.

Dominic Gonzalez
Dominic Gonzalez

Just remind them TRUMP WON LOL

Jace Jones
Jace Jones

Yeah it's a sin to lie, so we should do our best to ring in the global warming exaggeration. Everyone knows co2 heats up the atmosphere but it's not happening at the rate most liberal pukes say it is.

Ethan Hernandez
Ethan Hernandez

graph shows only 10 years..

Parker Richardson
Parker Richardson

who cares if climate change is real or not? we should be working on clean energy anyway. it'll make it cheaper for everyone and provide new jobs in the process.

Ayden Torres
Ayden Torres

OOh, one off from satanic quads.

Well if you can show me irrefutable truth of reptilians then I will gladly accept that.

Lincoln Allen
Lincoln Allen

thanks faggot for proving me irrefutably

Levi Morris
Levi Morris

The 97% is a lie. Basically the dude did a survey asking do u liek climate change?
If yes then then they asked do you believe in global warming? Then the 97% was taken from that.
The biggest issue is that America isnt the problem with polution. If we clean up our act China will take over the slack tbh

Dylan Hall
Dylan Hall

Shapiro and prager had some good counter stuff for that
i'll make a copypasta you can use

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

Shapiro
Shapiro is not tall enough to feel the temp change
=^]

Dominic Rivera
Dominic Rivera

hating on reddit
Kys stormfag.

James Hernandez
James Hernandez

shapiro
Come on…

potholer54’s Climate change explained, and the myths debunked on YouTube: youtube.com/playlist?list=PL82yk73N8eoX-Xobr_TfHsWPfAIyI7VAP

Ayden Watson
Ayden Watson

private UN panel on climate change
asked if climate change is real
97% says yes
HAHAHA SEE CLIMATE CHANGE IS REAL!!!

Carter Brooks
Carter Brooks

CONFORM TO THE MAJORITY GOYIM
UNLESS THE MAJORITY IS WHITE
libtards and kikes.

Xavier Hill
Xavier Hill

Why are you already assuming that climate change is a myth?
You should be checking the claims in the infographic, not looking for a "counter"

Liam Hall
Liam Hall

Not assuming it's a myth, I'm just looking for something like global cooling or some smug half-assed, thing put together like this.

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

Why are you already assuming that climate change is a myth?

Because the burden of proof is on the people making a claim. Global warmists have been spectacularly wrong about everything, all the time. They have no credibility whatsoever.

Thomas Powell
Thomas Powell

skeptoid did an episode on the global cooling myth of the 1970s some time ago.

Nolan Hill
Nolan Hill

'Claims' reported in Time or other media rags or by Al Gore are no place to look for accurate information.

The channel linked in gives the legit published research papers.

Hunter Murphy
Hunter Murphy

someone solve my problem for me

Zachary Morales
Zachary Morales

People here still shill for the flat earth meme
Do you seriously fucking think there's anyone who could possibly articulate a sound argument here?

Jace Gonzalez
Jace Gonzalez

Climate change is a shit meme. It exists, but it isn't nearly as alarming as faggots makes it look like. You'll probably be dead by the time it affects the world, so why would you care?

Jose Hernandez
Jose Hernandez

I haven't seen one of those retards in a long time, and i'm on here basically every night.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit