BUY BRITISH GOODS

Kek will smile upon you, and give you his blessings, but only if you buy a British import and post in this thread

BUY SOMETHING BRITISH TODAY

George Soros has all but promised to crash the British economy for not obeying the Jewish agenda. We need to do what we can to help our Brit Bros in their painful uncucking process

Other urls found in this thread:

makeitbritish.co.uk/directory/
stillmadeinbritain.co.uk/cars.html
stillmadeinbritain.co.uk/gifts-personal.html
stillmadeinbritain.co.uk/electrical-hifi.html
essentially-england.com/products-made-in-england.html
frombritainwithlove.com/
thingsbritish.co.uk/
amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=judge dredd case files&rh=i:aps,k:judge dredd case files
amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=nemesis the warlock&rh=i:aps,k:nemesis the warlock
amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=strontium dog&rh=i:aps,k:strontium dog
igourmet.com/shoppe/british.asp
harristweedshop.com/index-men-stock.html
youtu.be/ep65rr-9qjQ?t=11m49s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_Foods
edwardsvacuum.com/nEXT/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_pale_ale
orvis.com/intro.aspx?subject=13067&webWhackKeyword=barbour jackets
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_pale_ale#Canada_and_the_United_States
beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/180/1385/
ctshirts.com/us/home
kommandostore.com/
canterburychurchshop.co.uk/
britishshopabroad.com/
buybritish.co.uk/
britishfooddepot.com/
amazon.co.uk/
proteinworld.com/contact-us
proxy.myembers.com/how-it-works/
forward2me.com/
borderlinx.com/GB/en/
dartington.co.uk/
plymouthgin.com/gins/
baysbrewery.co.uk/
naturesbest.co.uk/
nvahifi.co.uk/
kingdicktools.co.uk/
thorhammer.com/
thecodfatheraz.com/
makeitbritish.co.uk/directory/home-and-garden/kitchens/kma-224.html
dmo.gov.uk
footprint-tools.com
richardcarterltd.co.uk/
bulldogtools.co.uk/
teignworthybrewery.com/
thedartmoorsoapco.co.uk/
cockingtonchocolate.co.uk/
aiguillealpine.co.uk/shop/index.htm
acmewhistles.co.uk/xcart/home.php
enliven.co.uk/
heritageleathergoods.co.uk/
rega.co.uk/
gspaudio.co.uk/
harbeth.co.uk/uk/
flightcaseuk.com/
fabmania.com/
kiniki.com/
bum-chums.com/
wallaceandgromit.net/wensleydale.php
wensleydale.co.uk/
globe-trotter.com/eng/
champagne-bollinger.com/en/GB/
fashionbeans.com/2015/british-outerwear-brands-you-should-know/
fashionbeans.com/2015/made-in-britain-menswear/
fashionbeans.com/2015/the-best-of-british-watchmaking/
madeincreativeuk.com/
ibuyamericanstore.com
easyflags.co.uk/shop/british-flags/union-jack-woven-mod-fabric-/cat_164.html
jenningsbrewery.co.uk/beers/Default.aspx
vapeclub.co.uk/
vapeclub.co.uk/about_us/shipping_information/
ringtons.co.uk/
drinkfentimans.com/#!the-shops/c1rcw
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=667392
amazon.com/Norfolk-Manor-Wine-Gums-8-8/dp/B002HQP29E/ref=sr_1_10_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1466886222&sr=8-10&keywords=wine gums#customerReviews
belvoirfruitfarms.com/
amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=taveners wine gums
bullitt-group.com/brands
catphones.com/en-us
catphones.com/en-us/phones/s60-smartphone
youtu.be/qKly8E7chuM
youtu.be/sJjo0vKdlw0
youtu.be/-mAG-0PKpgE
drmartens.com/uk/c/mens-made-in-england
williamlennon.co.uk/
aircushionboot.com/
altberg.co.uk/
lewisleathers.com/Product-Overview.html
shackletoncompany.com/collections/shackleton-footwear-handmade-boots
igourmet.com/shoppe/A-Little-Bit-of-Britain.asp
sheffieldknives.co.uk/acatalog/Fairbairn-Sykes-Commando-Knife--2nd-Pattern--------------193.html
bettys.co.uk/
procook.co.uk
distinctlybritish.com/
sheffield-made.com/
madeinsheffield.com/default.asp
wentworth-pewter.com/
atkinson-walker-saws.co.uk/
britishsilverware.co.uk/
baileyofsheffield.com/
crownhandtools.ltd.uk/
durham-duplex.co.uk/
eldontool.co.uk/
ernestwright.co.uk/
gjhall.co.uk/
taylors-eye-witness.co.uk/
jewelblade.com/
nigeltyas.co.uk/
s-staniforth.co.uk/
inkermansilver.co.uk/
flinn-garlick-saws.co.uk/
tiagojewellery.co.uk/
titanclimbing.com/
wwrightsilverware.com/
alsimpkin.com/products/
doodle-bag.com/
bradfieldbrewery.com/
catherineschoice.co.uk/
exit33.beer/
hendersonsrelish.com/
justpreserves.co.uk/
naturalbedcompany.co.uk/
penninelubricants.co.uk/
smallmachines.co.uk/
theumbrellacompany.co.uk/
hammacher.com/Product/Default.aspx?sku=84207
annadavies.co.uk/
welshbagpipes.co.uk/2.html
ethercalc.org/68m19zeldsqt
ethercalc.org/68m19zeldsqt.html
users.globalnet.co.uk/~aberarthcrafts/wmindex.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guess it's time to get back into 40k, maybe it will be affordable for a while.

Will do britanons!

I usually like to support local breweries, but in honor of the Brexit, I bought some Newcastle instead.

Cheers, lads.

Thanks lads, we appreciate it.

Shame that Newcastle brown ale isn't made in Newcastle anymore

Kek, I came here to post just that.

I'm not that well versed in currency conversion, but I do know the GW website sells their figures in whatever currency the country you're in is ordering from. I'd still imagine that counts as an export, obviously, but Forge World sells their shit in GBP. And the souls of your first born

About to show Bongs some love and purchase their top-tier hifi.

Do you have a list of British goods you would recommend, BritAnon???

There's a British Pub/Restaurant/Market a few minutes driving distance from where I live (SoCalFag here), so I may be going there often in the next few weeks. Will try my best to support any Bong businesses.

Second Attempt

There's a British Pub/Restaurant/Market a few minutes driving distance from where I live (SoCalFag here), so I may be going there often in the next few weeks. Will try my best to support any Bong businesses.

Third Attempt

FOURTH Attempt

FUCK YOU, LET ME POST, CUNT!!!!!!!!!

last Attempt

What can I buy that will have an immediate effect on the British economy!

WE MUST HELP AMERIBROS!

Beyond alcohol, what else could I buy? There's a British section at my grocery store, but quite honestly it all looks disgusting. It would be nice if someone had a good list running.

Post up some links to British export products!

As myself and another user mentioned, now's a decent time to get into 40k. Trust me, the amount of money you're going to dump into that plastic crack once you get started will be more than enough of a contribution.

I order all kinds of guitar related stuff from Great Britain. Probably spent 10k in the last two years, looks like it's time to make a big order while the exchange rate is good.

The media is apoplectic about the crashing of the currency but watch tourism skyrocket as well as exports. If we get Trump in and he brings China to heal with their currency manipulation it won't just benefit the US but the British export industry as well. Which reminds me, FUCK the EU…… the UK should go after Chinas market. I lived there for a while and they LOVE everything UK and HATE HATE HATE domestic (Chinese) products. With their currency strengthened and the pound devalued exports to China will explode even if China implodes.

Used to play 40k. Absolute blast but I'm semi-normie these days with a woman. I can't float that cash and get away with it, nor could I get the time to paint and play.

Practical consumables would be much better.

I BOUGHT BRITISH GOODS TODAY!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?

The true masterminds of Brexit reveal themselves, fa/tg/uys who want 40k to be affordable again.

Be sure to make sure the products are actually made in the UK. Buying "British" products that some (((businessman))) has made with outsourced labor doesn't really help a whole lot……..

Does brewed under license abroad mean that money goes back to the home country of the brewery? Or do you have to buy an export beer?

Let's get a list of good sites and marketplaces that offer real British goods

Make sure they aren't international kike merchants like Amazon.co.uk either.

Best British Teas?

Also other goods preferably not from Scotland because fuck them tbh

I'll keep looking for you yanks but here's a small place to start.
makeitbritish.co.uk/directory/

Yorkshire tea is bretty gud matey, but I'd like it if you bought welsh tea cause wales is piss poor tbh.

Please continue. My burgerbux would love to support my distant British cousins.

some more stuff:
stillmadeinbritain.co.uk/cars.html

stillmadeinbritain.co.uk/gifts-personal.html

stillmadeinbritain.co.uk/electrical-hifi.html

Thanks man, I will find something to buy. Anything I buy online from now on will be British!

Any anons looking to free themselves from the grips of the shaving jew should consider one of these, cheap, high quality, and made in the UK.

Edwin Jagger DE89, they take the old school razor blades which cost like $0.10ea and give a superior shave to the overpriced plastic garbage you get from the supermarket.

Not sure how popular Samuel Smith is in the UK but I'm fond of their oatmeal stout so I picked up plenty.

Should have been more specific, its made in England and not Scuckland.

It'd take me forever to begin saving money on it though. A $5 pack of shitblades takes me almost a year to go through.

essentially-england.com/products-made-in-england.html

frombritainwithlove.com/

thingsbritish.co.uk/

I'm partial to PG Tips. Nothing else has the same kind of strength and consistency, although Barry's Gold is decent too. The Irish like a slightly stronger cup of breakfast tea than the English.

Here's a suggestion for you all: classic 2000AD.

amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=judge dredd case files&rh=i:aps,k:judge dredd case files

amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=nemesis the warlock&rh=i:aps,k:nemesis the warlock

amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_1?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=strontium dog&rh=i:aps,k:strontium dog

Avoid the most recent (i.e. last two years) of 2000AD, it's slowly being infiltrated by pozzed writers. But the old stuff in these phonebook volumes is golden.

Give me a list of British goods and I'll do my best to buy only British stuff.

$$$they$$$ immediately started creating $$$financial difficulties$$$ so we must do our best to support the Brits.

Sure thing. They also did a great job voting out.

I already get PG Tips, and it is quite good! I'll give Barry's Gold a look.

for how long

Thanks m8 did my best to convince as many people here as possible tbh.

God I just couldn't get into it.

for the US gourmands:

igourmet.com/shoppe/british.asp

Wet shaver here. Don't buy that piece of shit. The head is made by Muhle in Germany and sold for a huge markup by Edwin Jagger, who just puts their own fancy handle on it. It's a crap shaver all around, Muhle's R89 head never was, and the head itself is made of an incredibly soft metal alloy that literally disintegrates in water if the chrome plating wears off anywhere, like on the screw.

Now Simpson and Mitchell's Wool Fat are genuine British manufacturers known for high quality products.

ultra rare pepe

Buy english tweed jackets.

harristweedshop.com/index-men-stock.html

Looks like an edit of the Korgoth cartoon Adult Swim made a pilot for.
youtu.be/ep65rr-9qjQ?t=11m49s

Which makes sense since Adult Swim can't make anything good.

Boddington's is owned by INBEV. Same company that owns Budweiser.

Anything by Premier Foods.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Premier_Foods

What is British that is sold at ALDI???
In the States there aren't any british specific stores and I don't want to drop $50,000 at a Jaguar dealership.

Ordered several vacuume pumps from Edwards (Made in U.K… at least the last batch was..).

edwardsvacuum.com/nEXT/

t. German engineer

You lads can also look up our crafts men and order something to be made specifically for you if you're willing to pay for shipping lads.

What firearms or ammunition manufacturers are from the UK? I need some shit for the happening and will buy brit for that.

Britbongs, what does "IPA" mean on your beers?

I haven't had any problems with mine so far, but I will keep that in mind when I look to buy a better one, the DE89 was affordable when I was looking so thats what I brought

Sorry
I am lower then nigger tier poor burger. Would if I could.

Donated work time for laptop to use to find job
Free and open wifi in libtardia

Stay stronk britbros!

India Pale Ale, its a common beer in non-US Anglo countries

I only buy things I need/want that are the highest quality product of its kind within my spending limit. I buy based on utility and quality, not feelings and location. What british goods are top quality of their kind?

It's a little hot for that, m8. As an American in the summertime, a jacket like that won't go with my flip flops, board shorts, and Corona-branded tanktop.

Samuel Smith is some of the best beer on the market. Their stouts are god-tier (although not quite on par with Founders beer)

Never was good. I meant to say never was good. If you want a razor and blades look for something Japanese like Feather, or there are some smaller American outfits like Above The Tie that are also producing steel razors.

Back on the subject of genuine British manufacturers, Kent also makes lovely grooming products. I own one of their hair combs and boar hair brushes, both of which possess the kind of quality that gives me no doubt that I will continue to use them for well over 20 years.

Obama threatened our "special relationship" with the British by claiming that the UK would be sent to the back of the line, tradewise.

Is that the same as the back of the bus?

Most of them tbh.
Our engineers are among the finest in the world.

not bad lad, not bad

Until the jew is removed from the west.

American engineers are better.

Fucking degenerate

;-)

Brits, what pub company makes the best pints of tea?

Been muddling around with the idea of getting a Raspberry Pi 3 to act as a mini server. Might just do that and send some Brits my hard earned cash.

government bonds tbh. Would help get the pound recover faster

to be fair lad americans never created a passenger et that could break the sound barrier.

Yank here, I'm way ahead of you mate.

So, it's a general type of brew, rather than a brand?

im murrican and that disgusting piss water is everywhere. (near san francisco)

faggot

So is there nothing but degenerate liquids to buy from Great Britain?

You should buy Hob Goblin if you like ales m8.

he said that to scare you. now that you brexited, he renigged and said you're still our greatest ally.

Correct, its a style of beer
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_pale_ale

A lot of our industries were destroyed by the EU ;_;

in most supermarkets there is an "international" section, that's where all the British goods are here.

I am Brit. Give me your monies colonial scum. It will help fund fascist revolution. Really though, I dish out top-tier banter in return for a modest fee of 100GBP. Shitposter for hire right here

Barbour Jackets made in England

M8…..

Other than beer what's a good british thing to buy? I bought some B&W speakers recently which are fucking fantastic but I bought them used

I don't like the fucknig meme-bitter. we have an IPA arms race where I live to see who can make the most bitter(shittiest) ipa.

Well congrats on gaining your independence. Will it become a new national holiday for you guys?

That is a lot of Good Boy Points.

Yes. Those turboniggers in the Southwest of England got me hooked on the stuff when I lived there.

idk if there are many practical consumables worth your time tbh. Just treat yourself to some expensive British spirits.
You could even buy some scot whiskey, they ain't leaving so it ends up in our economy either way.

I have a payday on the 30th.

I promise to buy at least 50 bucks worth of something British.

Just make sure you throw it in the river if you ever buy it again.

Nobody says you have to instantly like bitter brews m8. You grow into it after a while. Try Sierra Nevada Torpedo or even their regular pale ale.

Rank tbh, well I like Pedigree as a pale ale or Abbot for the darker stuff.

Maybe, I did sign the petition.

Pic related
Broke after About 5 months.

Oh. The "IPA bitterness is good and grows on you!!!" pleb argument.

IPAs are trash.

oh I think I may be wrong about IPA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/India_pale_ale#Canada_and_the_United_States

I read the wikipedia page and it mentions towns I live in in specific for the bitterest on earth. I guess the people who live near san francisco are faggots with shit taste in beer.

Just for good measure, can we keep the items list limited to just England and Wales? Even avoiding a London-only business might be nice, and gives our American dollars to the rural operations if at all possible.

I used to think this way too.

Until I stopped being a bitch.

Also question, isn't buying British goods just making the pound drop more?

find a whole bunch of shit and make a macro. maybe post it to pastebin and link the pastebin in the macro or something like that. Then we can spam it all over social media.

Also, I would suggest messaging your local counselor or your MP or UKIP and let them know that America stand with Britannia, and we'd like to know what to buy to keep her up and running.

Do you even economy bro? or are you just a D&C shill?

Yup. There's the second part of the "argument".

Have fun with your beer that's bitter because it's spoiling. Not because it is aged. Just like cheese and wine.

Shit is a kike game.

I find English-style bitters far mire tolerable than IPA's. Stouts, Old Ales and belgians are where it's at.

Meant for

I can also sell you a stick from my garden, I have a few lying around. Genuine, Great British wood. Make it into a magic wand, a iew whacking stick or both. Up to you, use your imagination. Sticks start at £5

Well, I recommend some Wellington Boots for summer as a replacement for your flip-flops.

There's a point where it just ends up tasting like incredibly bitter grapefruit/onion soda and far too many American IPAs go into that realm.

Completely agree.

beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/180/1385/

Just bought 14 Anko peristaltic pumps from Williamson Manufacturing Company and saved myself ~$200 from what I normally would have paid. Do your best Britfags!

They didn't confiscate your sticks?

So don't drink shit IPAs. Drink Sierra Nevada, Dogfish Head, Stone, etc. Be wary of anything too experimental. Sierra Nevada does have one that's pretty disgusting, called "Otra Ves", but it isn't IPA, it's an experimental one they make using some cactus shit.

I may also sell sexy photos of myself if the price is right. 100% Great British body for your viewing pleasure

When Trump gets elected people should purchase several hundred tons of American steel.

Lad I'm making a longbow and a warbow tbh, ust seasoning the wood atm.
If you want them you can pay me 150 quid that's still far cheaper than you'd find elsewhere for the draw weight they'll have.

Actually, it will do the opposite. It creates demand for the British pound to buy the goods, which thus raises it's value relative to the currency used to purchase it.

Traps aren't women, m8.

I just sent your ip address to the british fbi.

Sticks under 20 grams and less than three inches in length are considered legal if carried in a licensed container.

Will you trade for 10 ears off the heads of Scotsmen?

I'm not offering that. If you want to see what a real British man looks like send me shekels. Willing to consider modelling too, at a rate of £8 an hour

I would be interested in buying whatever the British use to keep their teeth looking so good.

Great suggestions mate. When the Fall rolls around I'll look to get a set.

No.

A sample stick, genuinely grown by Great British folk in English soil.

This particular stick is priced at £6.50, free postage.

Normally I'd tell you to buy it now since it's off-season, but Barbour isn't the kind of brand that goes "on sale" in the first place.

Depends…

What part of England?

Not illegal to make bows tbh.

No sorry, I need money to go to college tbh.

He uses the souls of children.

I might be forgetting a few but the only ones I can think of are Accuracy International and Webley.

Most of the UK's police and military arms are from central Euro countries.

I do not economy no…I thought you wanted low value currency for exporting and high value currency for importing.

Fair enough.

I genuinely think you could market this shit to SanFran hipsters if you kept your power levels in check.

Midlands/Mercia

Buy a can of IRN-BRU and urinate in it.

just to rub it in to the scots.

Don't tell him where you are at buddy. That stick is definitely considered a killing weapon. Better go burn it.

That shit literally just tastes like liquefied Smarties. That's all it fucking is. I just don't get the hype.

Are you trying to get him arrested? What the fuck

Fire is also illegal.

I'm afraid I've had to report you to GCHQ for advocating its use in a hate-burning.

Get yourselves some nice Charles Tyrwhitt shirts

ctshirts.com/us/home

the scots have something of a sweet tooth

Maybe I can sell them on Etsy or something. I can do a deal for a whole bunch of sticks too, bundled together at fifty pounds. You can't beat these prices

Nigger.

Also I'd be down with playing some haven with you fags. How long ago did the server start?

Had to look that up user. Interesting design.

How do I get one of these

anyway you Brits could start sending fish and chips wrapped in newspaper like the old days. Maybe priority would posting would suffice.

>>>/oven/

Join the British Army and even then, only maybe, when they let you take them out to clean. Really though, they're super fascists about not letting any of them fall into civilian hands. Nice weapon though, now it has had improvements added.

I use them to make retarded automated bartenders that much richfag cousin sells to his richfag friends and acquaintances for a shit ton of money.

Irn Bru is produced in England, so buying a can helps English workers more than anything

smelly dumb scot scum don't even realise this kek

Honestly mate just get british ales tbh, maybe some of our hand tools etc.

I was talking about the raifu.

Question: What's an English fishery company that sells abroad here in the US? Seems likes that's a particular industry that could hopefully get back on it's feet for you Bongs quickly. It would sure be nice to help out, and fish is something I really enjoy in general.

It is a good thing I am muslim. Only white Brits will get prosecuted for conspiracy to make a hate fire.

not even as a joke

So everybody wins then

Except the scots. They will still be scots and stuck living in scotland. Fuck em all the triator faggots.

Oh the Tremens…..I wouldn't object to drowning in that stuff.

Makes perfect sense. GG user. Hope you can turn it into a right business one day.

M8 I hope you're joking

Already did. Any ideas besides beer?

I ripped off some hipsters idea where he was selling them for a couple of grand a pop and had a friend write the software for me. It'll never be a real business but if gives me something to do on the weekends and throws a grand in my pocket every once in a while.

filtered

I happen to know where a relic is stored. The field jacket of Bernard Montgomery. Would a U.S. based militaria collector be willing to pay black market prices for it?

Lad that would be a good way to drown.

Arent all the British car manufacturers owned by Germans and Pajeets now?

What? Fascists want civilians to have guns. Gungrabbers are Reds.

M88 our tanks are the best in the world tbh.

Noice. Who knows? Necessity is the mother of invention and all that. Maybe someday you'll be in the right place at the right time with the right idea and start pulling down some real cash. Regardless, good luck user.

Civilian models of the L85A1/SA80 are hard to come by to near non-existent. And on top of that most operators said they suck shit.

Go with a inch-pattern FAL or any old Lee-Enfield bolt-action if you want a Brit rifle. Keep in mind the money wont actually go to the UK since you'll likely be buying used but there aren't really any major British firearms exporters these days. Maybe an OU hunting shotgun, but not much else.

i thought newcastle was a cucked company

Explain this, then.

In'shallah, I did not realise. As a [WHITE MALE] I will now turn myself over to my nearest re-education facility for reprogramming. Have a happy Eid!

I'd be willing to set you up and get a hefty reward tbh

Explain this.

The SA80A2 is really a fine weapon. I didn't use the old model but some of the older guys in the unit had used them from day one and they would gladly tell you how shitty it was and how much more competent it became after an overhaul. Still, even less chance of a civvie getting hold of an A2

Explain this.

Yeah the A1 was a bag of balls tbh, christ your mozzie rep would melt the fucking stock.

Maybe you could tip the store manager to let you know early when a new shipment is coming in user?

I won't tell you about how I'm sipping on a Bass just now heh

No, I will not waste my time invested shekels on things I do not need. Since I cannot get back the time I spent.

If you like to waste your shekels just for the need to help Britain, maybe you should live in the streets.

I will buy British stuff, when I need to.

Looks like nice stuff Bongbro, thanks.

I could get a bunch of medals, including a VC at the same time. If you promise not to set me up.

All of my keks!
Never change brit/pol/, never change!

Still love you guys fam. Just saying your non-artisan products are shit

get a Lee Enfield. probably one of the best if not the best milsurp rifles out there. pic related is mine.

You do. But buying Brit goods won't weaken the GBP, but the opposite. A country like China is strongly weakening their own currency intentionally. If it were allowed to fluctuate, it would blow their market model, so the Chinese government keeps it low.

Things are about to change for them big time when Trump gets in office heh. Their bluff will be called, that model will no longer work for them, and they will likely continue the push to make Yuan an international standard to compete against the US dollar.

Had a look around here and found some more stuff I can sell. Anyone interested in a WW2-era British officer's greatcoat? Tag says it belonged to a Lt. JL Spielman if I read it correctly. Brilliant winter coat, several deep pockets, used but in very good condition. £40 plus shipping.

Take it to /k/. Ivan would probably buy it to add to his store.

Stay salty, Mr. Utilitarian.
t. Burger

kommandostore.com/

For anyone that is interested in finding a buyer for British Milsurp. Ivan may or may not buy it but there is a chance.

I hope you get raped by a muslim tbh lad.

LIMITED TIME OFFER!

Genuine British soil, sold by the handful. Guaranteed to have been soaked by British rain. Use it to carve out your own little piece of the Empire. Plant the Union Flag in it. Fill your shoes with it and walk on British soil, no matter where you are in the world, with all the legal loopholes that opens up.

Special introductory price of one pound per handful. Will be shipped in hermetically sealed container to prevent contamination.

How are we Yanks supposed to tell whose cucked or not if our Britbongbros don't enlighten us?

Well, that's what you get for not growing a pair for almost a century.

Friendly reminder that Hitler wished for an alliance with Britain. You were instrumental in fucking over the world and lost your great empire for it.

Buying a set of henderson bagpipes today. I apologze on behalf of scots for the remain vote. Not as many dune coons make it that far north, I'm sure people don't realize how bad it gets.

What is that like $0.52 ? I'll buy 4 handfuls for the kek of it.

this.

Obviously Dr. Who memorabilia is a no go, what is some good things to buy?

Brits let Hitler take tons of land because they didnt want another war. Poland was the final straw. Hitler made a bluff and it was called and he did not like that.

Shouldnt have gone into Poland.

selling faggots to the faggots
if only in time for their big celebration on sunday

He wasn't going to stand by as ethnic Germans were being persecuted and killed in Poland

I'll see what I can do about harvesting the tears of Remain campaigners. Surely those should fetch a fair price

I just bought an Aston Martin Vanquish.

Will order a Raspberry Pi as soon as I get my next paycheck.

Traditional church shop in Canterbury.

canterburychurchshop.co.uk/

The salt extracts alone should fetch a pretty penny. If we set up joint operations for the libtard shillary/bernout tears here in Burgerland come November we should be a world-setting conglomerate!

Wew lads looks like that R-Pi that I needed for college is supporting the uncucking of Britain.

Maybe I could order a couple more and make some neat stuff.

Can't we just buy pounds while the exchange rate is low to both help Britain and exchange again later for a profit?

Some jew-tier thinking right there, which means it'd probably work

>buys an Aston Martin outright
>has to wait on paycheck to buy an RPi
But user, people who have 'pay checks' don't buy Aston Martins. And besides, The RPi foundation is one of the most SJW-cucked tech shops in the world now.

Interesting. Thanks user.

You're a little late to the game user. Should've moved this morning tbh lad. Fortunately Soros isn't the only speculator in the world heh.

That's the joke.jpg

:^)

Seriously, fuck you.. I like my Southern Ice Tea m8… Nothing as refreshing.

I subscribe. In Canada.

I could export British humour, if I can figure out how to.

kek

The Raspi is over-hyped garbage tbh

Found some stuff
britishshopabroad.com/
buybritish.co.uk/
britishfooddepot.com/

Also cool badge/button meme

I know Amazon is probably owned by kikes but I still like to think the book shop owner will look at what I bought and where I'm from and the corresponding date of purchase and get it.

Come to think of it, that's a good idea. Ofc Bezos gets his cut on every sale, but since they have a resellers program going, any book vendors in England or Wales that are in the program can make a profit directly if you choose them to buy from. Good idea.

Pieces of the white cliffs of Dover are easy to collect, if anyone would buy them.

I had to look all over the liquor store to find anything I was 100% certain came from the UK. Got some gin it was one of the only things that said imported from London.

Now that I think about, probably most things Amazon sells have one or more vendors in England or Wales that can resell through them and get US dollars directly from it.

I've had quite a few Speckled Hens today!

PS: I'd love to visit you Bongs, would right now be a good time to travel to the UK? Will I get raped by rabid snackbars?

just checking to see if I got banned for my low quality shitpost earlier

nope…still here!

And look what happened as a result.

Tourists are safe here. I can even offer my services as a local tour guide, for a small fee of course. I can pick you up straight from the airport.

dubs checkem

Maybe you could set yourself up as a little business right now and sell to enthusiastic Bong supporters overseas user? Sell them as collectibles or something yea?

What the fuck does britain even make?

Just

Thank you so very much!
How can we keep in touch?
I've found some flights for $600 in October! So excited

I'll even take you to the pub where Bill Clinton had a pint back in '98! No extra charge, but you'll be buying your own drinks.

Yea ofc, Bezos is spread out globally. But it's incredibly convenient to find things through them, and the local Bong vendors can have money coming in from foreign customers.

Another thought would be starting the search directly on the UK Amazon site instead of the normal Burger one.
amazon.co.uk/

That might get you closer to the real Britbong seller.

Britcuck here
Just wanted to say thanks lads. I'd do the same for you.

Speaking of Amazon being a hive of Jewry, if anybody is going to do the wet shaving thing they should go to Connaught Shaving. It's actually cheaper to buy British goods from them and ship across the Atlantic Ocean than it is to buy from Amazon.

If you really want to, you can add me on skype.

Name is worstgoy

Make sure its not cursed though. I read about some mountain in Australia that cursed everyone who tried to take any of the stones home. It was apparently bad enough to convince everyone to bring it back.

Some ancient god doesn't want his fucking rocks taken away. REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FUCKING NORMIES LEAVE MY ROCKS ALONE

I'll be buying pints for us in honor of our renewed alliance.
Trump/Farage 2016
Make The Anglosphere Great Again

You're welcome pal. You could help us out by pointing out lists of non-cucked, rural suppliers in England and Wales, outside of London if possible, who make goods that can be shipped overseas to us here in Burgerland.

Amazon works different than ebay, if you're in the U.S. and order something from the U.K. and someone has the same item in a warehouse in the U.S. it'll actually be shipped by the other person in the U.S. and they'll get the profits.

Venture bros was pretty good until this last season.

Just bought a Runescape membership.

Time to bring the autism of my childhood back

I've been drunk since Monday waiting for this day.

I love the Brits!

thank you based kek

/fit/izen here. I've been supporting British business since 2015 when the based bros over at Protein World opened the stronk independent wymym saltmines with pic related. Their whey isolate has helped my gains noticeably and is probably the best tasting powder I've used.

This

Support small business, drop the merchant.

Thanks for the advice lad.

But I've been able to get items ordered through them directly from the actual vendor before. Hmm. Maybe those were the only ones available I suppose.

I'm not at all trying to promote Jeff Bezos, just trying to think of a way we can all quickly buy Britbong goods that will help the little guy there who actually stood up to that evil shitbag Soros and voted Leave.

Oh don't worry, I did my part. At LEAST over half a grand in 40k shit.

Thanks user, I could use a good supplier. I'll check them out!

And actually that goes for States too, if you order something from a jew york seller and ship it to AZ the AZ warehouse will send it out and the nig I work with will probably snag your address/name/name of item bought to sell on the black market.

Probably. Most of the stuff is generic shit you could buy at walmart, there are also few companies like Ryobi and smaller ones that sell there.

Just saying, if you're trying to sell/buy say a T.V. someone else probably has the exact same model closer to the customer.

If you're selling handmade furniture or something like that obviously that's going to be shipped from you.

And there is no care in the handling of anything. Literally some of the shittiest people I've worked with that just toss boxes around willy-nilly, even fragile stuff, it's a miracle we don't get more returns

I'm a dirt poor Aussie but I'll drop $200 on something good, maybe some shaving gear. You've made me believe in Britain again.

It looks like they have a shitton of different products. Are they a British company user? Haven't found anything just yet about their business origins.

proteinworld.com/contact-us

Does this mean the UK is gonna be made great again? I'm so happy for you fuckers. You deserve it.

Fair enough. So it's fair warning if you try to find a UK vendor through Amazon.

You could always use a shipping proxy or a forwarder. I do it when I order stuff from the US and Japan.

proxy.myembers.com/how-it-works/
forward2me.com/
borderlinx.com/GB/en/

Some products
dartington.co.uk/ - bespoke glassware hand made in Devon
plymouthgin.com/gins/ - oldest gin distillery in Britain
baysbrewery.co.uk/ - ale made on the English Riviera
naturesbest.co.uk/ - British made health and fitness supplements
nvahifi.co.uk/ - British made audio
kingdicktools.co.uk/ - traditional British hand tools
thorhammer.com/ - British made hammers and mallets

Good lad.

Thanks a lot. That's just the kind of info this thread needs BTW. Keep it coming if you think of more!

my pic in the OP was my purchase

Cheers OP.

Great post. I was thinking about some crystal glass wear to replace some cheap stuff I have at the house.

Yeah, better off trying to buy from 'mom and pop' websites.

Could always double check with the seller and return anything they get jewed out on.

Any guys/gals wanna support an ex-pat Brit family running a fish and chips shop/small Brit grocer in the Phoenix area.
Here ya go. Good food, good prices, good beer and people.
thecodfatheraz.com/

Fuck that, we're supposed to be helping the Pound, not some turncoat living in the US

Yeah, that's perfect advice user thanks.

Thanks for the tip user, but the primary push ITT is to see money flowing directly into the UK to help balance out the deliberate attacks against them by George Soros and other manipulators as punishment for resisting the EU globalism.

But yea, I'm occasionally in the Phoenix area and I'll try to stop by if I'm on a layover. I love fish and chips tbh.

Maybe we could start a crowdfunding/investment site for brits to start their own business?

Calm down lad, he's just trying to help the family out I'm sure.

Great advice user.

Fuck boys I was wage-slaving all day and I literally jumped for joy when I heard the news from a co-worker this morning.

lol @ I didn't see this thread until I got home, but I had already thought "fuck it, tonight I'm treating myself with some brit shit"

Sent King Dick Tools a query if they accept PayPal. Cheers m8

Chinkypoo here.

British imports are pretty expensive but you guys has great alcohols!

And the company I worked for is based on Brits Does that count?

I see they've broken out the UK-particular items in their grocery specifically user. Any idea how the obtain the products? In particular are any of these items bought & shipped directly from the UK? That at least makes them better than buying from Amazon for example–only 'one hop' away as it were.

Ambrosia Custard Tin
Barr's IRN Brew Bottles
Barr's Tizer Can
Bisto Gravy Powder
Branston Pickle (larger Jar)
Branston Pickle (small Jar)
Cadbury Boost
Cadbury Crunchie
Cadbury Curly Wurly
Cadbury Dairy Milk
Cadbury Flake
Cadbury Turkish Delight
Cadbury White Chocolate Button
Cadbury Whole Nut
Chewits Black Currant
Chewits Fruit Salad
Chewits Orange
Chewits Strawberry
Coleman's English Mustard (lar
Coleman's English Mustard (sma
Coleman's Mint Sauce
Daddies Sauce
Duer's Marmalade
GB License Plate
GB Stickers
Ginger Beer Can
Heinz Baked Beans
Heinz Baked Beans 4-pack
Heinz Salad Cream
Heinz Spaghetti
HP Sauce
Hula Hoops
Jaffa Cakes
Jammie Dodgers
Lucozade Can
Marmite
Mars Ripple Bar
Mars Bar
Mars Bounty Bar
Mars Maltesers
Mars Minstrels
Maynard's Wine Gums
McVities Custard Creams
McVities Digestives
McVities Hob Nobs Chocolate
McVities Hob Nobs Plain
McVities Rich Tea
Mrs. Ball's Chili Chutney!
Mrs. Ball's Original Chutney
Mushy Peas Quick Soak
Nestle Kit Kat 4-finger
Nestle Lion Bar
Nestle Smarties
Nestle Yorkie Bar
Paxo Stuffing Mix
PG Tips Tea Bags
Ribena Black Currant
Robinson's Apple & Black Curra
Robinson's Orange Squash
Rowntree Fruit Gums
Rowntree Fruit Pastilles
Schweppes Ginger Beer Can
Tetley's Tea Bags
Walker's Crisps

I buy derby razors for my safety razor ( which is made by Merkur german company i believe)

derby's i think are a british company

Reminder that Churchill was a fat drunkard that shat himself, earning him the nickname "Stinkweed" by Lord Halifax.

Top Kek.

I thought he was pretty antisemitic?

At any rate he's a very interesting character.

Hitting the river tomorrow for a camping trip. I've got everything I need but don't mind buying something new to help the brits. Definitely buying U.K. beer but I'd there anything else you'd recommend? Maybe a decent knife that is readily available? Fishing pole? Any ideas?

Welp, searching for 'knife' in a link this user so kindly shared here and here:

turns up this user:
makeitbritish.co.uk/directory/home-and-garden/kitchens/kma-224.html

Might be a way to discover the actual UK vendors, and then you're at least armed with that info when you check into you're local sporting supply house right?

Scottish breakfast tea is stronger still but Im pretty disappointed in the Scots right now

American with a disposable income here, if you want to list a bunch of snacks, drinks (non alchoholic), knives, vidya, and comfy clothes on amazon and british
made brands for modestly priced firearms and furniture that would be nice I would start buying things over time.

I can't go crazy on firearm and furniture shopping though I do need a pistol and nightstand

If Britain still does any firearm manufacturing anymore which I'm not even sure of.

Please tell me Triumph Bonnevilles are still made by a British company in jolly old England.

Yea, we ought to start throwing together a list broken down by categories on paste- or ghostbin or somewhere. An 'approved' list of the least-cucked British goods we can put together should be a handy thing to have Brit/pol/ could make it a regular link in their OPs.

Bonds seem like a good idea, but which one?

dmo.gov.uk

Question: Any place other than Google to set up a spreadsheet for this idea?

After giving it the least bit of thought it's obvious it really has to be a database of sorts tbh. A flat-file spreadsheet at the least would be much better than a simple textfile. It needs to be somewhere uncucked and that anyone can fork just like a pastebin, so whoever's motivated and informed can keep it up to date and current as things change over time.

More products
footprint-tools.com - Sheffield made hand tools
richardcarterltd.co.uk/ - British made gardening tools
bulldogtools.co.uk/ - British made gardening tools
teignworthybrewery.com/ - ale brewed in Newton Abbot, Devon
thedartmoorsoapco.co.uk/ - soap hand made on Dartmoor
cockingtonchocolate.co.uk/ - hand made chocolate from the English Rivera
aiguillealpine.co.uk/shop/index.htm - outdoor clothing made in Britian
acmewhistles.co.uk/xcart/home.php - Whistles made in Birmingham
enliven.co.uk/ - British made cosmetics
heritageleathergoods.co.uk/ - British made leather wallets and belts
rega.co.uk/ - British made audio equipment
gspaudio.co.uk/ - British made audio equipment
harbeth.co.uk/uk/ - British made speakers
flightcaseuk.com/ - British made flight cases
fabmania.com/ - British made shoe laces
kiniki.com/ - British made swimwear
bum-chums.com/ - homosexual underwear made in Britian

John Lewis and Marks & Spencer also have British made ranges

Awesome, thanks user! They'll go on the list.

Shell out for a british beer, they need the success.

>bum-chums.com/ - homosexual underwear made in Britian

Hold on just one fucking second

I bought a O'neal Dual Sport Motorcycle helmet. Don't panic about about any crash Britons. Trust me the real tribes are going to unite against the Jews. Infact, all Nations will. They are finished.

What about stocks?

Buy your own companies products user? Don't know just throwing it out there.

also:

lel i saw that too.

BRITISH PORN

What cheeses do the British export? Stilton?

Iirc we have embargoes against real cheeses.

Norman Rockwell's art is Americana user.

Wallace and Gromit have their own brand of Wensleydale now user.
wallaceandgromit.net/wensleydale.php

I know right Before this i was a hardcore republican now i'm all for reforming the empire and retaking canada

Forgot the link to the actual dairy itself.

wensleydale.co.uk/

saracen pls go

Different boatgirl though.

You mother fucker.

I might do that.

I bought new castle today too m8.
BURGERS FOR BRITLAND!

Is Buckfast any good? If so, where could I get it in Ontario, Canada? The Beer Store and the LCBO don't have it I think.

RIP in pieces
wallet 2016-2016
He died how he lived:
An empty shell of a man

Newcastle is one word you fuck.
Also the only reason newcastle got cucked last night was students otherwise its a based city with wonderful architecture that truly is a trip of seeing how England architecture has changed over time.

On topic tho
globe-trotter.com/eng/
champagne-bollinger.com/en/GB/
fashionbeans.com/2015/british-outerwear-brands-you-should-know/
fashionbeans.com/2015/made-in-britain-menswear/
fashionbeans.com/2015/the-best-of-british-watchmaking/
madeincreativeuk.com/

Also video games nerds can anyone think of any indie uk video games only up coming ones i can think of are hellblade and the fable card game which is indie made.

Nice user.

Indie Games made in Britain are very good, while nowhere near the scene it was during the home computers games era of the 80s, Brits still make decent games.

the way the indie market is moving in general it slowly returning to that era kind of and as someone who first PC was a ZX spectrum this makes me happy.

I'll be heading down to publix tomorrow to pick me up some digestives and some good welsh cheddar.

If you have region free dbd, then buy some classic British comedy lads.

York and Leeds both voted Remain too, despite the fact that they're brimming with proper red-pilled Yorkshiremen.

Students, lads, what do we with them?

Pic related, it's not a set piece from the next Harry Potter movie. It's a famous street in York.

Oh, and James Dyson was one of the few tech magnates to openly support Brexit.

m8

Beefeater gin is a staple in British pubs, for any discerning drunkards.

Triator

Your Publix has Digestives?!
I've really got to check the snack aisle more often.

God no. I actually hope you crash and burn, and you probably will, saw on TV today that you can still change your mind and go back crawling to the EU and beg them to take you back, can't wait to see that

Girls like it when you hurt them, family member. Observe this rare Zekamashi-chan.
Polite sage.

He's an ancap. With the UK leaving Britannia they have to compete with China production.

I too had to forcibly move production to China because competing against competitors with western EU salaries became economically almost impossible to do so and there were no signs it would even get better so the sooner you moved the better you where.. I could have stayed but would have sold less and produced less. Companies like Dyson do not want their stock prices dropping because they suddenly can't sell as many or their competitors are outselling them due to cheaper and more bulk production.

Is it morally the right things to do? no of course not and nobody truly will defend these practices. But this has been going on since the 70's and From a business perspective lots of companies were forced to do so in order to compete with competitors.

Dyson is obviously a nationalist or he would have simply kept his trap shut like all the thousands of others. He wants a GB factory

You call them traitors simply because they moved production away, yet Dyson is one of a few billionaire companies who actually DOES pay their taxes to Great Britain. While they could have easily housed themselves anywhere else and pay a small little fraction of what they pay to GB.

Yes, they sure seem like traitors and not like a business who must adapt to globalized market yet stills shows his loyalty to the British people hoping for a better tomorrow.

Time to go read a book.

I can agree with this. I have a million good local (burger) craft beers available in my area and Samuel Smith can compete with the best of them

Suggestions?

Almost certain in that case you would be sending it to the wrong Brits

I guess we're getting off topic but yeah Cali IPAs are overrated overly bitter shit. Recommend Bell's Two Hearted Ale. It's somewhat bitter but actually does something with the hops other than make things bitter.

Mitchell's wool fat shaving soap is excellent stuff, just as good as Cella. I use British made Gillette razors that are almost 100 years old, but that won't really help unless you buy vintage ones from a Brit on Ebay. Also British handmade shoes such as Trickers, Crockett and Jones, Churchs. Or if can't manage their prices, try Loakes or Barkers.

I honestly once bought a dozen 30rd AK mags (7.62) using paypal, through a forum. I'm a burger so no big deal except paypal are commie gun-grabbers, so the transaction was for "Chinese walking sticks" officially.

I love my Chinese walking sticks

Heck no. He was a hardcore Zionist who, like Kalergi, believed that the Jews were the best rulers and considered the Palestinians as mangy dogs compared to them.

And now we're seeing the beginning of the end of Kalergi's plan.

Well said. We live in a world in which even comedians offshore their accounts to avoid paying into the nation which gave them their success, Dyson is a good man.

Comedians are generally shitty people, I've known several of them

Traquair and Belhaven are remarkable beers, if you're fine buying Scottish.

If not, Strongbow and Boddington's are good canned cider and beer, and Old Peculier and Old Speckled Hen are good if you want something other than Newcastle or Sam Smith's. Young's Double Chocolate Stout is okay if you're into flavored beer, though it's not really my thing.

re above, I believe Churchs shoes (the cheaper ones) are now made in Italy. Either way, check out BadgerandBlade for lots of tips on buying the best of British tea, booze, clothes and shoes etc. Those guys have been at it for years.

I have been on this site for 30 seconds and already love everything about the content. Thanks, user!

Just bought three Old Speckled Hens and three Newcastle Brown Ales.

Nice beer.

Well, online they say - that the Briton's small heart grew three sizes that day.

Feels good m8.

Christ that looks comfy

Aren't you faggots the ones always on about banter? Didn't you get it that when the rest of the anglosphere was shitting on you we were just taking the piss?

I bought a Marshall guitar amp a couple months ago.

just bought 6 bottles of Bass Ale last night
good stuff

God Save the Queen

You might wanna try hobgoblin from the Wychwood brewery. It's got quite a following here

I bet Australians can relate.

Good stuff lads. Will return the favour and buy some US goods as well as British too. Make the anglosphere supreme again. Post a link of great American products that we can likewise purchase.

Good posts.

Don't forget user, you can always support the tourism industry

>>6470299ibuyamericanstore.com

There isn't much I can suggest that hasn't already been put here, but here's a song for solidarity between us and you Ameribros.

Fantastic posts.

He still hasn't got over what his people had to "go through". Even though he's a fucking Kenyan.

buybritish.co.uk/
buybritish.co.uk/

They let Brexit happen, then they can blame the crash on "white supremist" because only ray-cis voted for it, supposedly.

Jewspapers are going crazy with "bad mistake, goyim" headlines and how Brexit is racist and will crash the economy. And these are not even British newspapers! They plan on letting this have global consequences.

Then they will say "see, we warned you, goyim" and after the collapse the normies will beg the jews to fix everything and apologize for being a brexit anti-semite or whatever.

Jews control the system. If they didn't want Brexit to happen, it wouldn't have happened. It is exactly the excuse they need for crashing the economy, and now they are doing it, because they can blame it on someone else.

Bookmarked and gonna have a look through.

Just ordered myself a brand new British flag from here yesterday easyflags.co.uk/shop/british-flags/union-jack-woven-mod-fabric-/cat_164.html
and buying my own home at the moment. Bookmarked and going to buy some cheaper stuff today.

We don't have these threads often enough.

Samuel Smith's Oatmeal and Chocolate stouts are desert in a bottle, some of the best shit around, I like all of their beers, worst one is the Nut Brown Ale which is merely above average.

Why, lad, to put down crack-filled fuzzy wuzzies, you'll need the finest Holland & Holland rifle, in .375 H&H.

Very popular.

Actually I believe it might be going on sale for Nordstrom Anniversary sale that starts next month. A lot of the fall and winter clothes will be going on sale in July for the Anniversary sale.

Underrated posts.

Britains open for business lads, this is a great opportunity for investment.

It's worth it just for the quality of shave you get with real blades compared to the shit they put in those. Making a pack last for a year means most of your shaves are with ridiculously blunt blades too.

Straight razor master race though.

Cumberland Ales are good too

Cockerhoop and sneck lifter are my favourites.
jenningsbrewery.co.uk/beers/Default.aspx

If you guys are thinking of ever coming over here as a tourist, visit the lake district. Gorgeous place.

Unfortunately they only deliver to the united kingdom at the moment. hopefully this changes. Well worth a tour of the brewery if ever you visit.

Do Muslim sex-slaves count?

All I know of is after eight. The worcester sauce is from germany.

You sound like a Jew yourself

Will buy some chivers lemon curd to support the British.

They stood tall against the wave, and will be an inspiration to us all.

You live in Death Valley?

This spiel is boring now. Even David Duke has admitted we can have legit victories.

Derby blades are Turkish. There is no native British blade brand, and if it "sounds" British like Lord or Wilkinson its actually Turkish. Cunts even have a brand called Big Ben.

Stick to Japanese Feather or American Personna Lab Blues (beware that only the blue ones are made in America, the red ones are made in Israel).

Ever noticed how shills go overboard with the cries of 'goyim', 'kike' and etcetera?

I mean, just look at this:

It's such poor and unconvincing writing.

I have noticed that too, but i have also come to realize that some people are just dumb stereotypes who strongly believe everything they write.

Buy shoes made by Church - these have a lifetime warranty.

True. I know the type, they're either shills or at best people who've been a white nationalist for about 3 months or so and think they know EVERYTHING or considered something nobody ever had before. They're really easy to spot as you've both said.

Thanks for the support lads.

Great taste, lad.

UK, USA, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, CANADA. ANGLOSPHERE SUPREME

We really should help each other more. Love you guys.

Happy to help. You Bongers deserve it.

bumping this thread, annoy the (((golemz))) with their "oyh nooaguhh its like they crashed the world economyeeeeeeeeeeee REEEEEEEEEEEE"

Hobgoblin is my favourite beer, its seriously fucking good.

CAN YOU BRITBONGS LINK US TO LOCAL PRODUCTS YOU LIKE?

I mean local small farms/shops/distilleries etc. that you frequent and that would support overseas shipping. I'm planning to make a compilation list of some sort, and having a 'Brit/pol/ approved' category for local mom & pops would be a great addition I think.

Remember, we have to be able to buy from overseas to be of much good to your local economy, so if you don't mind please check in advance that they or another distributor can and will do so.

Thanks Brit/pol/.

Apparently according to my great grandma, if its true, Churchill jewed my ancestors out of the Duchy of Marlborough

bruh, just tie it around your waist and wear it when it rains

the brits I want to buy from are off on the weekend, but in the name of Kek I'll be calling them on Monday.

in the meantime… does it count if I'm paying in USD? I could also throw mangagamer some shekels for some degenerate games. based on past credit issues I'm p. sure they're in the UK.

Everybody should be able to just pay in their own local currency as far as the credit system goes. For example US, Australian, Canadian, or New Zealand dollars from each different country should have a current conversion rate to GBP established, and vendors with online sales often have different currency selectors where they calculate the conversion terms themselves.

Sure user.

Any vapefags out there:
vapeclub.co.uk/

alright. I was stuck on how the guys I'm interested in price their product in GBP, and I pay whatever that costs in USD on the day of the purchase.

but duh, if I pay something that's normally priced in USD, then the GBP being weaker means that they're getting more GBP than usual from the purchase. that's fine with me.

Thanks user. I see they have a full 'Country' selector in their membership form so it seems reasonable to assume they can legally ship their products overseas to us.

Right. That should be true if they haven't adjusted their conversion rate yet, and it really wouldn't be in their interest to hurry on that just yet until the market forces them to heh. So yeah, if they ship overseas user then you can just pay them in USD.

If dailystormer and stormfront had anything about them then they'd jump in on this idea in solidarity as well.

Nationalists stand together.

True. Well we can start it here. Also, I'm thinking more and more that this user is right.

We should start out with the Britbongs first since they won first, but then extend the movement out to each seceding nation in the Anglosphere as they each throw off their Globalist shackles in order.

Are clod hoppers british?

Check that. I really meant white nations who are being oppressed more than just Anglos. So the French ofc and (God willing please) the Germans, Austrians, etc.

Really any nation that it predominantly or generally recognized as being a white nation. This attempt at racial genocide by the Globalists is directed squarely at us. We all need to fight it together.

Economic force is a powerful strategic tool. It is certainly being used against us by the likes of George Soros. We need to all stand together against him and his like. They may be so-called 'bigshots', but they're not that big heh.

>thorhammer.com/
British made hammers and mallets

Sold.

This stuff tastes amazing. Better than any soda pop or sparkling fruit juice. Check them out. Lots of great flavors.

Top lad. I'm also looking at some of their mallets.

Some time ago I read that this model (and Muhle R89, which as says has the same head) were specially easy to transition to if you came from using overpriced plastic shit. I bought it some months ago and so far it's pretty nice, I wish I started using safety razors sooner.
Once I'm more experienced I'll try some more advanced options as other anons recommend.

gosh, what a great guy

Yeah they deliver everywhere

vapeclub.co.uk/about_us/shipping_information/

cheese

White Stilton with fruit is good.

For anyone who likes tea

ringtons.co.uk/

tonsorial jew

Great, thanks for the update.

Thanks for the link pal.

would it work well as cane for me wife's backside? She could use a good stripin'

I've only had the apricot variety of White Stilton, it's got a nice mellow flavor with some sweetness from the fruit. Good dessert cheese.

OP, thanks for making this thread. I'm jonesin to hit the markets now.

Virginia? Is that you love?

Wouldn't you need a nice willow cane for that ma8e?

That picture represents a true English tragedy! he's going to knock over his beer

Wow those look delicious user.

Lad pls.

The best out of the box bolt action precision rifles.
It's my dream to live in a free state and go to long range shooting matches.

Scots are a bunch of traitors. I knew one from a vidya podcast. Checked his twitter: "an emphatic Remain". Instantly unsubscribed.

Not all of us lad

well there's your problem

I know, wasn't talking about the ones here. But if you look at the map, the true colors show

Looks like are Nige is wearing a Barbour jacket and Wellies. But where did he get that hat? Does England make those?

we knew scotland would be cucked before we went into it because they ( other scots) would rather sell their arseholes to be used by the EU than stay with england
the actual vote % for leave was higher than I thought it would be just not high enough to win

Unfortunately, they've gone entirely over to the dark side bro. Shame really, because I really like the platform.

That is a nice hat, tbh m8.

Fentimen's has a contact page, I'll send them an email and ask if they have any distributors over here in the US.

-Wensleydale
-Stilton
I need more authentic UK cheeses, Britbongs.

Also: Does anyone know the current situation of Cadbury chocolates? Google search says it is owned by an American company nowadays, but is it still made in the UK?

Stuff looks delicious tbh. Can you link us back here if you find a good distributor user?

Fentimen's link for Canada/USA distributors. It provides a list down to the individual businesses. In my area, it looks like Wegman's stores carry the brand.

drinkfentimans.com/#!the-shops/c1rcw

Thanks for link user.

Worth posting this thread on 4chan too and one of the better subreddits like /theDonald/?

OFC user. This needs to be a global thing tbh. To fight back the Globalists economically attacking Great Britain.

>And thanks!

I'm Irish, half my kitchen is British food.

Reddit is a fucking cancer that helped cause the death of halfchan.

I bought some fullers beer yesterday to celebrate your leave.

Drank it while laughing at some shitty labour party girl I know online.

Thanks fam

I bought a pair of matrix b&w speakers 10 years ago and they were 25 years old then. The dogs bollocks. Still.

Indeed they are
Triumph Street and Speed Triples are an extremely good motorcycle.
Don't forget Norton motorcycles either, they still manufacture.

Even buy shit from bongs on ebay, it all counts as money coming our way.

This. Absolutely.

Am I crazy? I thought the FAL is Belgian.

OOPS,

Well, the L1A1 is a BRITISH MADE "inch pattern" version of the "metric pattern" FAL.. In which they changed a few items, including the magazines. (Note, you can use "metric" mags in an "inch" gun, with a little wobble, not vice versa).

If you want a MODERN Brittish gun.. you're stuck with Holland & Holland, as their gun industry died off (due to gun laws).

They are, rest assured. Pic related.

Heh

Thank you for the info user.

I was thinking of this too, all I can think of is beer, tea, and shag.

ARM is a UK company, but afaik they just license their tech to people who then manufacture SOCs in China.

I got myself a wedge of Stilton and Shropshire blue cheese
pro tip: All Stilton has to be from these three counties(Derbyshire, Nottinghamshire and Leicestershire) in England so it'll help them out.

Oh, thanks for the correction.

Also, Nice dubs, btw tbh fam
sometimes mistakes turn into happy accidents

I guess I could use some more pipe tobacco. Does buying Irish Whisky count?

I'm glad that there is at least a sizable minority of uncucked scotts

nice

How about a social media campaign in the spirit of the old 'exhibitions' from the 20's? One which extols the quality and culture of British products, similar to how Rick Stein did on his local produce series. Encourage people to buy these products and at the same time educate them on the nationwide and regional identities that make up Great Britain.

Why does it look like she was previously raped by a sand nigger or a fucking fur fag jew?

did you get Blue Stilton? How is it? Would make a nice dip for me buffalo wings?

you and me both brother

That's a decent idea user

I need a big bag of Worcestershire Sauce Walker's Crisps. They only sell the small bags at my British imports store.

Bet365 is based in Stoke-on-Trent, a city which voted 70% to leave - which I think is the record

Brb celebratory oatcakes

Ok bought a Bentley, whats next?

Reminder to spank your woman every day and every night, whether she needs it or not. Much like the 2nd Amendment, there are many reasons for it, all of them valid. But you don't need a reason to own a gun, and you don't need a reason to gave that arse a taste. It's your God given right as free men.

Let your lass know she's loved, leave a mark lest she forget.

Girls benefit from corporal punishment to guide them on the path to better behavior and accountability.

You could take this to Twitter, it's the kind of thing you could get trending based on how much you'd trigger people, and it's a unique way for people other than Brits to show support for our choice to brexit.

How about some DRMartens? Altho I imagine made in BingoBongoland. Baracuta jacket as worn by SMcQueen, Elvis, Daniel Craig, Jason statham etc. PS. Why president Umbongo no likey Brits and pps, WHAT WAS LINCOLN THINKIN'???

I'll drink to that, later tonight.

I would say a Lotus, but that's owned by Malaysians.

Aston Martin is owned by Indians I think, well partially owned.

Same with Jaguar.

Buy a McLaren? Although Ron Dennis is a fuckhead.

Bentley is Volkswagen owned too.

I'll buy a British car.

On a somewhat related note to British food: does anybody here remember these sweets?
Sticks of rock, kola kubes and whatever those weird UFO things were. These things were great.

A stop gap for fielding a big gun on an old chassis?

World of tanks shouldn't be where you get your history from m8

It's a joke from the series Upotte. The girl is the gun so problems with the gun are expressed as problems with the girl. The original L85A1 had feeding issues that would require rechambering a round and ejecting the unfired round that had mischambered. This is expressed as her barfing a little.

It's a silly stupid series, but it is pretty fun if you want to check it out. The gimmick is a girl's school where the girls are anthropomorphic representations of firearms. FNC is the protagonist but L85A1, M16, and SG550 are her classmates and friends.
Here is a BD rip with all the bells and whistles and dubs because Holla Forums seems to like that crap.
nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=667392

Cool, thanks. Reminds me of Flight Highschool in a way.

That picture though, it kinda looks like she came prematurely.

you can still find these in any candy shop and most supermarkets

I live off in the middle of nowhere, no shops near me sell them anymore.

it's not uncommon to see a candy stash with look-o-look and similar in highway station shops, often in Total stations

I meant the British one, sorry.

It was still an unintentionally good pun.

The cliffs are made of billions of dead sea animals which died before humans existed on the planet, it's called chalk, so whatever.

Traditional Stilton is always made with penicillin mold. I'll have to say it's my favorite blue cheese and I am quite the fan of moldy cheese. It is a bit moister than regular blue cheese so it might not cling to your wings like a regular crumble would, see, it's more for spreading on crackers or bread- atleast that's what I use it for (or just eating it on its lonesome).

Also, to anyone looking for a refreshing English beverage for summertime I highly pic related.
It's kinda pricey, but if you're not a poorfag it's worth a go. shit's delicious

Yea that would be a very nice outcome user.

Good point about the percentages. Anyone know of any official specific breakdowns by township, etc., in JSON or plain text?

The British make some great sweeties.

Looks like nice stuff. If you wouldn't mind think you could link here for us to buy it from overseas user?

Something sweet, like our victory earlier.

Holy shit my brother's British wife brought those to a family get together years ago, I think Christmas or something, and they were amazing. I had completely forgotten about them thanks for reminding me these exist.

Kind of crazy how little awareness there is about the role of China in the whole Brexit thing. I guess you will all take notice once money from the (((Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank))) starts pouring into the country, and all the kowtowing to the Beijing masters makes increasingly obvious that you are in fact not much more than a mere protectorate. Not even the timing of the referendum was left to chance, coinciding with the arbitration award about to be released by the PCA court on the South China Sea issue.

Even crazier is how easy people forgets that the CCP was founded by jewish bolsheviks, and has ever since used to advance their global domination agenda. On top of that they -the chinks- were longing for an humiliated UK for historical reasons. Do you even know the first thing about what is happening, pol?

So much for your new found "independence", get used to be ass raped.

History

amazon.com/Norfolk-Manor-Wine-Gums-8-8/dp/B002HQP29E/ref=sr_1_10_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1466886222&sr=8-10&keywords=wine gums#customerReviews

Are these reviews legit or no?

…kinda, they could be a lot better, but could be a lot worse.

I only paid a few bucks for mine, so it wasn't bad.

Post sweets

I don't see why they dislike them so much, wine gums are fine.

China is a powerless joke, Chang. They were mocked by the Queen and Prime Minister at a garden party.

Your bubble is about to burst, I hope you die in the Great Leap Backwards.

I'm from burgerland- you can find them at more upscale grocers like Whole Foods and Marianos. Here's their website belvoirfruitfarms.com/

They seem to prefer Maynards.

Sorry, I just now noticed I misread what you said.
Yeah, it would definitely make a nice dip if you heat it up with some heavy cream or whatever

I don't know what to buy, m8s. Is there anything left that is still actually made in Britain and isn't sod off the isles together by Pakis and chinks with a 'made in britain' sticker slapped on after it makes it back into port?

By the way, lads. Don't buy burberry. Literally chink shit and run by traitors.

As of 2013 TVR is British owned again.

Scroll through the thread lad, plenty of good options.

If you're looking to buy brittish candy, this is the shit.

I have never eaten better wine gums or heck even any candy. My alltime favourite.

And as far as I know they produce and sell only from britain, haven't been able to find these anywhere else.

amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss_2?url=search-alias=aps&field-keywords=taveners wine gums

You'd never eat them all.

Took me a week and I'm not even a fat person.
They're just that good.

And during that week I didn't notice any difference in taste so they won't go bad even if you take your time to eat em.

Do you want burgers to buy your shitty sugar products or not?

I am attempting banter, user.

I prefer the 3kg you get a lot better price per gram / kg.
Also just noticed pic related, my sides.

You nigger I'm so fucking jelly I have to pay 30€ for that 3kg bag when you get it for like 10-15.

Americans can buy stuff from Amazon.co.uk as well.

In fact, the first purchase I ever made from Amazon was importing the Black Phantom edition of Demon's Souls to the states, because reasons.

Must be one of those industries the British lost during the EU period.

Of course!

In fairness, I'd also have to pay for shipping costs, so it'd be closer to €20 for me.

Cuck.

I'm fairly certain I encountered links / official retailer that said free shipping in britain. That was a long time ago so can't be sure tho.

But looks like prices have gone up and I'd have to ppay about 38 € for a bag. Thats like 12.6€ per kg and for comparison hipster tier expensive chocolate in my country goes for like 16€ a kg.

Just opened the link the guy posted above.

9/11

I'm in the British Isles (Potatoland), but not Britain itself.

Went to buy something,
always need good car fluids
ultimo, looks legit,
I get the distinct feeling burgers like me

H-How many tendies can this buy me, mummy?

Thanks friend. I'll have a go.

Amazing looking machine tbh.

Heh. BTW, that's a fundamental truth here; We'd love to buy from small local Mom & Pops who are struggling to survive in industries that were basically gutted by the EU. Poetic Justice.

But you have to help us find them for online overseas sales lads.

When was the last time you changed your oil?
It changes itself 24 hours a day, I'm actually changing it right now, on your lawn!

Lel.

Because Satan wills it.

Reporting in; just bought myself a nice British made teapot.

what game is this? :o

Question: I see that London local time is UTC +0100. Is that true for basically all of England/Wales? For some reason I assumed the British Isles to all be on Greenwich Mean Time. It will help for foreigners to know what a proper time of day to call merchandisers will be.

Good job pal.

Read the filename dipshit.

Yeah all of the UK is in the same time zone.

UK observes GMT during the winter and BST (British Summer Time) during the summer, so it's currently UTC+0100

Thanks lad.

Ahh, that explains it. So you have something similar to what we Burgers have as Daylight savings time then? Any idea roughly when the two crossovers are made?

Isn't ALDI a German store?

I know they originated from Australia, but they're made by a British company now.

No worries m8, I love the idea of a creamy, spreadable blue cheese. Heading to the grocery store soon! Gatdang convenience stores here didn't have any bongoloid brews, or English sweeties.

March and October. IIRC the third Sundays of the month.

Everyone should import massive shipments of Freddos in Kek's honour tbh

I remember when they were 10p ;_;

I was just laughing at the name and packaging tbh. All the Ladbury chocolates at my convenience store said "under license from Cadbury UK" which I took to mean they weren't made their.

*there

Thanks user. About the same as ours then. I'll make note in the listing.

The brits just left the biggest economyzone in the world, of course it's going to crash and burn, what the fuck were you expecting?
If the brits don't fuck up you'll probably recover after a year or two or recession but jesus christ be realistic, this is inevitable, no Soros needed for it to happen.

They're still only twenty pence (thirty cents here in Ireland). It's the price going up with inflation.

Go ahead and retake us, we fucking deserve it.

Salem, you fucking dipshit.

Americlap here. Any good British leather boot/shoe manufacturers? I've completely worn down the soles on my boots to the point where there is no tread on them at all. Would be open to buying a good quality pair of British leather boots for daily wear as a replacement.

The screen I posted was from Haven and Hearth, not Salem.

Are there any reputable british manufacturers of hammers/dies/other smithing tools?

Is that real?

Godspeed, m8 :^)

You have a problem. Its time to stop. First step, user.

About 1191 tendies in burgerbux.

For OP, of course.

I just ordered 1p-lsd from a british vendor

TRIP BAQLS FOR BRITANNIA

bullitt-group.com/brands

catphones.com/en-us

catphones.com/en-us/phones/s60-smartphone

I was going to save this for /k/ and /x/ [supernatural], but hey, I am happy that I was wrong about the Brexit vote. I guessed that it would be a 49.9% to 50.1% vote with stay winning. However, the proud British pulled it off, I hope Trump wins in November.

Nevertheless, please enjoy these phones made buy a British company known as Bullitt group. Bullitt group also makes phones for JCB, don't know if they work in the USA, or the rest of the world.

The one I want is the Caterpillar S60, with built-in thermal imaging.

Picture related.

GOOD LUCK, GREAT BRITAIN

STAND TALL AGAINST THE EUROPEAN UNION FUCK-UPS.

american made redwings are great leather boots, when the soles run out for $100 you can get them replaced. i've worn the same pair every day for nearly 10 years and they still look & feel amazing

This has reminded me

They're fattening as fuck, but my God if they're not absolutely gorgeous food.

You don't have to explain what /x/ is, mate. Only absolute newfags wouldn't know.

Aren't Whites better than Redwings?

Also,

youtu.be/qKly8E7chuM

youtu.be/sJjo0vKdlw0

Also, this. Very good.

youtu.be/-mAG-0PKpgE

I didn't know, figured I would play it safe.

Enjoy a not-so-smartphone.

but i'm bulgarian where do i buy the british goods

Yes, I just bought a Rolls-Royce in celebration of the millions I made on shorting the pound…Congratulations on your "Independence" Brits!
*rubs hands*

Whites are pretty good, but if you want a forestry boot you definitely want Wesco. Plus Wesco has a lifetime warranty. If their shit wears out you just have to take them to the factory and they will resole them and restitch them for free. It's pretty great because if you get temp resistant Vibram for working in snow and fire the soles wear out after a season. So for the week between fire season ending and logging season beginning you can use your downtime to get them fixed while you tune your saw, file your chains, and sharpen your wedges.

The English have mastered the art of savory pies, that's a fact.

My nigger

Grocery store came through:

Tuxford and Tebbutt Blue Stilton
Collier's Powerful Welsh Cheddar
Murphy's Stout (didn't see any English/Welsh beer sadly)
PG Tips tea
Wilkin & Sons raspberry preserves
McVitie's HobNobs

Was in a crew based in San Jose, you?

I miss it a lot.

ooo damn this Welsh cheddar is good

drmartens.com/uk/c/mens-made-in-england
williamlennon.co.uk/
aircushionboot.com/
altberg.co.uk/
lewisleathers.com/Product-Overview.html
shackletoncompany.com/collections/shackleton-footwear-handmade-boots

I bought some british beer, I'm doing my part.

blue stilton creamy and spreadable as promised, nice blue cheese taste, not too funky

Shit I thought you meant Cascadia Community. Me and a bunch of friends used to contract during the summer to pay the bills.

Commiefornia fires are shit though. They are always mismanaged as fuck and usually the camps are loaded with tweakers. Oregon fires are nice because they have the best food and facilities. Washington has the nicest terrain.

Last fire I was on in California was the old fire in I think it was 03. Absolute shitshow. The hotshots were complete fuckups college kids that had no idea what they were doing and would end up lost as fuck all the time.

A Little Bit of Britain

Here we offer an assortment that showcases the depth of British foods …

igourmet.com/shoppe/A-Little-Bit-of-Britain.asp

>drmartens.com/uk/c/mens-made-in-england

Good old Dr.Martens, the only kind of boots that gets you called Neo Nazi if you wear them in Germany.

Burger here. I turn 21 on Monday. Any British beers you guys recommend?

The Aspen fire was pretty nice, we had a nice camp at China Peak. I mean yeah, we were sleeping in tents for 3 weeks, but there was more food than you could eat, lovely showers, a great laundry service, and beautiful mountain trails with a nice little natural pool along a river to swim in when we were off the clock (or just had enough time to fuck off).

But yeah, things could have been better, I suppose. We almost got some actual lodging in the 2nd half of the Aspen fire, but bossman decided against it and made us camp in tents for another week.

Only had to deal with prisoners at the Rim fire, and half of them were female with such cockhungry looks in their eyes, you could just feel their pussies getting wet from 20 feet away.

Well, I used to think Newcastle was good, until I learned they put caramel color in it and the fact that the company supports all kinds of LGBT bullshit.

this Murphy's Stout is rich and smooth

Already did.

Thier raspberry shit is dank

even aware of the thread topic mate? we can all find redwing dealers in any decent burger city.

Thor's Hammers is listed already ITT. Not sure about the dies or other smith tools user. I imagine so though. Given a go at any of general search tool links ITT yet?

Interesting stuff lad.

One of the reasons I'm asking anyone making suggestions to please dig up an online sales link for us all too. There are already quite a few ITT already. Fancy anything?

Top Lad

Thank you very much user. Appreciated.

Thank you lad.

I'm jelly haha.

They had that at a store near me, as well. I got some, guess I'll try it now.

I think you'll like it m8. Nice to support Wales.

Try the traditional combo of Stilton and Port. A small bite and a small sip then let the flavors mingle in your mouth. The flavor combination is quite nice.

Thank you.

Please enjoy this Spitfire.

What's the best/most fashy Dr. Martens? I'm not really a bootsfag.

My bad, I missed that.
Cheers.

Thank you very much user, I do. I reckon tourism is one of the single greatest things we burgers can do for you lads. I hope to visit soon and when I do I'd love to go to that museum. I love flying tbh.

And cheers to you too.

I hope you can find all you're looking for user. If so would be so kind as to link it back to a "Buy British" thread? We could add it into a list.

If I find anything that's not here, I'll dump it.

Thanks kindly sir.

DO NOT BUY NEWCASTLE

WIL WHEATON IS THEIR SPOKESMAN

Plus, they use gmo wheat, but, more importantly, they hire the archduke of cucks.

Bass is great stuff, though.

I thought Wheaton's Rule was "Don't be a dick". What did he go breaking his own rule or something user?

I did earlier today. e3d-online is a company in the UK that makes 3d printer parts. I bought some today. The stuff they actually machine is really good stuff, I recommend their hotends to any other printer owners out there.

Too late.

Lister is too right?

Wil Wheaton is hardcore SJW.

Really? Don't follow him too much. don't watch TV at all now btw Link me?

How soon can I get legit Haggis?

please dont buy them all they dont produce them anymore and I havent been able to afford much yet.
love Britanon

Yes.

acknowledged
Dude, I'm jelly. Ever since watching Bakuon, I've been getting into bikes. Is EBR gonna make it bro? Eric Buell seems like a good man.

Aren't there a bunch of Chinese recasters who sell copies for a lot cheaper?

I just want to say thank you to everyone in this thread and for all the well wishers. Even if you don't buy anything your thoughts alone are deeply appreciated.

It's been hard to take pride in my country as we've been a bit of a punching bag on Holla Forums and other such places. You lads have no idea what patriotism feels like to someone who has been starved their whole life. It's addictive and intoxicating.

Genuinely felt tears at seeing things like this.

Thank you again

-a Bong

I bought a bunch, but the lasguns were all broken/unusably bent. Anything smaller than spess mehrine size is to small for their material.

Nice
fuckbot

Your automated post seems to have scraped my mention of China in an unrelated remark about ARM SOCs. :^)

THE CAT® S50C SMARTPHONE

The new Cat® S50c rugged smartphone – available exclusively on Verizon Wireless

ugh

Agreed. Thank you all.

WHITE POWER

your struggle and sacrifice hasn't gone unnoticed, britanon.
on june 23rd, you were the light onto white nations looking to unjew themselves.

in honor of that, my next hifi stereo speakers will be godtier british ones with gold plated british banana plugs and LC-OFC National Action - tier british VanDamme cables

my 8 cups of PG tips agree with your sentiment

Redneck here. Been beaming with so much hope and pride for my limey faggot cousins. Picked this up on your recommendations. We definitely need a sticky with exhaustive info on how best to offer our shekels.

Does all gin taste like pine? It's been many years since I tried it. I agree about the sticky and buyer's guide. A big ass infographic would be lovely.

So that's where you yanks got the idea from. :)

Buy a "2nd pattern" Fairbairn-Sykes "Commando Dagger"..

DO NOT BUY THE 3rd PATTERN… (has a cast zinc handle… whereas the 2nd pattern has a STEEL handle)

sheffieldknives.co.uk/acatalog/Fairbairn-Sykes-Commando-Knife--2nd-Pattern--------------193.html

Jams/cakes/tea/coffee

bettys.co.uk/

We should make a comprehensive list and make a new stickied thread.

Cookware

procook.co.uk

Nope. It got moved to Poland.

AND THEY STILL FUCKING COME HERE

This seems like a nice site.

distinctlybritish.com/

Idea for a Brit entrepeneur: Research very old British recipes and the spices used. package spices along with recipes and info about the time period and illustrations from museum shit.

I bought something like this at the Tower of London gift shop years ago and gave them to me mum and sis. They were delighted and really interested in the history and all. I have been searching online for this to buy again and I cannot find them.

excellent taste, is the steel British as well? All it said on the site was that they used carbon steel, which is a good performer and a great value.

From my research the 2nd pattern is definately made in Sheffield, England…

I believe the 3rd pattern is made in Sheffield as well, but there are quite a few Chinese knock offs of the 3rd pattern… and you don't want the 3rd pattern anyway (as mentioned earlier, the 3rd pattern has an inferior, cast zinc, handle)..

Oh, but to answer your question, I do not know where they "source" the steel from… You'd have to give them a call and see =)

Phone: 0114 272 3612

(checked)
also (checked)
It's funny that all my favorite gin comes from remain voters (London and Scotland)
more (checked)
IIRC all gin atleast has juniper berries in it amongst other aromatics. That's what gives it the piney taste.

ALL THESE DIGITS
WEW

These Wilkin & Sons raspberry preserves are delicious. From Tiptree, Essex, England so sayeth the jar.

AK-
Thank you for checking our digits, lad. I've noticed we've been a bit lax since the Battle for British Independence.

Unchecked digits are an affront to Kek.
We must begin recharging our meme sacs, lest we be caught impotent during the next referendum. Don't be a fair-weather, shopping cart meme magician. Embrace Orthodox Memetix or be silenced!

Thats a rat tail tang if I ever saw one so the handle could be made of vibranium alloyed adamantium and it wouldn't make one lick of difference for durability.

Also "carbon steel" means literally nothing all steel has carbon in it thats what makes it steel.

Sheffield metal products
sheffield-made.com/ - metal products
madeinsheffield.com/default.asp - metal products
wentworth-pewter.com/ - gifts, decorative items
atkinson-walker-saws.co.uk/ - saw blades
britishsilverware.co.uk/ - silverware
baileyofsheffield.com/ - jewelry
crownhandtools.ltd.uk/ - woodworking tools
durham-duplex.co.uk/ - trade knives and blades
eldontool.co.uk/ - automotive tools
ernestwright.co.uk/ - scissors
gjhall.co.uk/ - trade machine tools
taylors-eye-witness.co.uk/ - knives
jewelblade.com/ - blades
nigeltyas.co.uk/ - metal furnishings
s-staniforth.co.uk/ - kitchen knives
inkermansilver.co.uk/ - cutlery
flinn-garlick-saws.co.uk/ - wood working tools
tiagojewellery.co.uk/ - jewelry
titanclimbing.com/ - climbing gear
wwrightsilverware.com/ - cutlery and silverware
wentworth-pewter.com/ - pewter and silverware

Other Sheffield products
alsimpkin.com/products/ - traditional sweets
doodle-bag.com/ - design your own Sheffield made bag
bradfieldbrewery.com/ - beer
catherineschoice.co.uk/ - jam and chutney
exit33.beer/ - beer
hendersonsrelish.com/ - northern relish
justpreserves.co.uk/ - jam, chutney and mustard
naturalbedcompany.co.uk/ - bedroom furniture
penninelubricants.co.uk/ - automotive lubricants
smallmachines.co.uk/ - hobbiest working wooden models
theumbrellacompany.co.uk/ - umbrellas

Having shoes made out of gold seems like it'd be unpleasant

Ok then, does cast iron have carbon in it? By your definition it would be "steel" then, correct?

Just quit talkin' until you learn a little.

"carbon steel" it "lingo" that means it is a steel with carbon around or over .5 %, which significantly changes the steels ability to take a heat treat, toughness, etc.

The term does not have to "make sense" to people out of the trade.

I agree that the tang sucks… but this knife IS MADE FOR STABBING. It is not a prybar or a screwdriver.

If you read my original post, the main reason I recommend the "2nd pattern" is there are A TON OF CHINESE COPIES OF THE 3rd PATTERN.

I've owned a 3rd pattern English made F-S, and I recommend a 2nd pattern… faggot.

Canadafag here.

What's good consumable stuff to buy?

Now do me a favor. Go make yourself a burger and the next time you like something try clapping. It is awesome, I promise you.

You're welcome. Please understand that even if we dole out the bantz, we still have a deep felt Anglo brotherhood with you Bongs. And trust me, we are so fucking happy with you glorious bastards right now it makes our hearts swell with pride. The entire white world needed Brexit, not just you lads.

Where can I buy british school girls?

Thanks for the link user.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Top Lad. Thanks for the link bounty.

There's a few search links ITT so far Canuckbro, try those if nothing already posted suits your fancy?

Fuck Shetland and Orkney wool. Buy handmade Black Welsh Wool products.
hammacher.com/Product/Default.aspx?sku=84207

This Welsh lady has her own site for welsh wool products and also some other things. Not familiar with some of the brands but the styles look nice and there are some very British looking rubber boots (Muck) that could be a Wellie alternative if they're made in Britain. Has Barbour, Tweedmill, other brands.

Currently looking for more Welsh wool producers/artisans.

Pic2 is the Siol Fagu a Welsh nursing shawl. Seems the art is dying out. Revival of Welsh wool products when?

forgot link annadavies.co.uk/

Tis still buying Brit products. Some money will find its way back to the island.
:)
Go in and ask them, call, or email.

Welsh bagpipes sound much nicer than Scottish ones. welshbagpipes.co.uk/2.html

ALRIGHT I COULD USE SOME HELP HERE LADS

We need a way to keep an actual database of all this information. I'm making the best start I know how with an online spreadsheet, but it's not all that elegant. Ideally it needs a web app with a search tool. but I'm not capable of providing that myself.

In the meantime, the free spreadsheet I've found that's not Google is OK-ish I guess, but honestly could use good critiques. Here's a partial list, but I wanted critique inputs from you lads before it got too much bigger.

ethercalc.org/68m19zeldsqt

BTW anyone know of a better online spreadsheet? This one's HTML output doesn't even linkify the links in the read-only version afaict.

ethercalc.org/68m19zeldsqt.html

That alone warrants finding a new solution tbh.

users.globalnet.co.uk/~aberarthcrafts/wmindex.html

Artists

Blacksmiths

Candle Makers

Ceramics

China and Porcelain

Children's Theme Beds

Embroidered Patches

Furniture Makers

Greeting Card Makers

Hand Woven Rug Makers

Hand Made Soap Makers

Hat Makers

Jewellers

Knitwear & Wool

Lovespoon Carvers

Novelty Clock Makers

Ornamental
Glass Workers

Painted Pots

Personalised Mugs

Pyrographers

Quilters

Sculptors

Sign Makers

Teddy Bear Makers

Textile Artists

Toy Makers

Wedding Favours &
Wedding Stationery

Welsh Shop

Wood Turners

Thanks for the links.

Thanks lad.

Newfag doesn't know what fascist means.

Still no answer?

Great idea.

Beefeater is nice. I like Plymouth gin as well, it tastes a lot more raw.

I DEMAND HAPPY UK HARDCORE TRACKS AND ANIME

Sean and Bez could probably use a few bucks.

I'm going to buy some stuff from my local British import shop to do my bit.

Everything I bought was good.

McVitie's HobNobs make a fine treat lad, mummy serves them with a saucer of milk.

I bought $200 in car parts from England for my Jaguar recently.

This isn't a race lad. No one is pressuring anyone here.

Love HobNobs used to have them all the time as a kid. I'll be buying some wagon wheels too.

Ideas or suggestions anybody?

weren't the raspi guys cucked as hell?

I'd order one right now if not for that. I have some other stuff made to work with it laying around at the office for some reason.

Doing my part

Many thanks.

Good job lad.

The pound? :^)

I picked up a few tasty things at the grocery yesterday to support the britbongs.

As mentioned, I don't know. I saw "imported from England" and knew I liked the stuff.

It really changed my life. I tried to find a picture but couldn't, but I should have bought one of those giant bags they sell when I was over in your country a few years back. As it is, I only know of a small bar in Iowa that sells Yorkshire.

You made the best choice.
Yorkshire tea best tea.
Tetleys and PG can go fuck themselves.

I didn't think brits were into IPA's. Maybe its something marketed to us.

The Branstons was bought before, but the other stuff was new

English IPAs are pretty different from American IPAs. They have more of a toasty/malty taste as opposed to being overloaded with citrusy hops like American IPAs are.

One thing I'd like to encourage my fellow Burgers in (in fact all our brothers in the Anglosphere) is that this is going to be a long process for our Britbongbros to come out of the economic hardships (not to mention literal, direct attacks as punishment) for choosing to come out of the bondage to the EU.

We can all feel rightly proud of them now, but they need our help for probably at least 6 months–maybe a year.

Try to adjust your regular shopping habits to include British Goods as well as the special purchases many have made also.

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN
GOD SAVE THE COMMONWEALTH
GOD SAVE US ALL

Good i fucking hate our American IPA's.

Yank beer is getting popular over here with hipsters. Stuff tastes like shit, overhopped and too carbonated.

Yeah its complete shit. It is like how we make our coffee black as fuck because it is shit beans. To hide the shit brewing ability we hop everything to fucking hell and back.

Always tastes like it's on the turn.

How about both?

absolutely top tier thread

Ideally we should have a wiki, a pastebin or maybe an eternal thread on /polarchive/ with links to local businesses by product type, and by white country
(ideally focusing on more based areas of the country - like avoiding London when possible)

good idea, faeget.

BAMP…

mods = sticky

mods = GODS

Bought some Scottish craft beer in preparation for my Brexit celebration last week, and I shall buy more this week.

We need to make one of those old WW2 posters or whatever about buying American made goods or whatever and change it to British goods. Anyone know what I mean?

Dyson tried to open a new factory nearby to where I live a few years ago but the council refused to let him build. That's why he fucked off to Malaysia or where ever it was he took his factory.