How do I get a Jewish girlfriend Holla Forums? I want to see if Jews are really as bad as Holla Forums says there are...

How do I get a Jewish girlfriend Holla Forums? I want to see if Jews are really as bad as Holla Forums says there are, and I figure that the best way to do that is to have some fun while I'm at it. Do yidlets have any quirks that I should know about or look out for?

Jewesses are pretty docile when up against a man, just remember that if you give them an inch they'll take a mile

search every attic you can find

i had a french/jewish girlfriend. Nicole.
she was a tad shy of the soap and is the only girl who asked me to fuck her in the ass. her family was a nightmare for me, but i will always admire them for laughing at farts.

Do they normally have some sort of obsession with "Aryan" men? There's one in a class I'm taking and she always gets to class early, sits outside looking around, waits until I get there to go into class (I get to class ~10 minutes early too so I know she's not just walking into class because it's time), sits in a seat close to me in class (I've switched seats a dozen times; she always sits close to me, and it's a lecture hall course so it's not like the room is small), and stares at me. It's the weirdest thing. Like, even if I'm more to the side of her she'll just stare at me sideways for the whole class. Then when we get out she follows me to my car and stares at me until I leave. I've tried sitting in my car just reading to see if she would go away, but she was still there half an hour later, sitting on a curb in front of my car staring at me. She takes the bus home and the stop isn't anywhere near the parking lot, so she's not just waiting for a ride.

She gets into a team with me in every lab we do in the course. She asked me where I live the first time we talked and I told her, but so far she hasn't done anything really weird like show up at my apartment.

On the upside, I told her what classes I had signed up for next quarter when she asked me last week, and yesterday in a lab she told me she had signed up for the same classes (two of which aren't required for her major), so it doesn't seem like she's going anywhere any time soon.

Was she afraid of lampshades too?

inferiority complex

by putting a gun in your mouth and pulling the trigger

a mate of mine i used to travel with told me that when he went to israel a few years ago the girls there were all over him as a blonde blue eyed 6'2 german, but almost all of them only wanted to suck his dick or be fucked in the ass… i think they are still trying to be "virgins" when they marry, despite slutting around in the clubs of tel aviv.

Post pics

I don't have any pics of her other than what's on her goybook. And I'm not giving that out since she seems like a genuinely sweet person and she hates being "over socialized" for lack of a better term (she hates crowds), and I know exactly what the internet h8 machine would do if they found out about a Jewish girl's social media profile.

If you want a mental image, she looks pretty Jewish without the more ugly features (she's got the nose, a large lower lip, and baggy eyes, but no frizzy hair or sloped forehead). She basically looks like a mischling. She's not pretty or beautiful, but she's not ugly either (I guess she's "homely"), but she does have massive tits.

Go for her. What could possibly go wrong?

Girls do that shit here in the U.S. too, top kek.

Her tits and her ass make me want to…

How do you approach a really shy girl romantically. Because she's really introverted. Like depressingly so.

Holla Forums has taught me to be wary of the eternal hook nose

Here we go again

What?

Just talk with her. Get to know her, help her out with some stuff if she needs help. Eventually you 2 will hang out and you can admit your love.

Just because there are jews in control of shit doesn't mean literally every single one of them are evil assholes.

I have. The problem is it's difficult getting anything out of her. She asks me stuff and I answer, but whenever I talk to her she just looks down and mumbles a one word response.

She has asked a few times if she could come to my place to study. Would that be a good idea?

depends. how thick is the layer of dust and cum flakes that covers your floor?

I actually keep my place clean. I don't know if I have some kind of low-level OCD or something, but seeing anything out of place or dirty irks me, so I keep my apartment tidy.

Thats exactly what you need to do you turbo autist. Let her come, then go on from there.
Don't fucking EXPOCT US X-DDD to lead you exactly step by step, every case is different. The best Holla Forums, or hell, anyone can do is give you general advice and give you moral support.

wtf, is there really word filltering for ex.pect us?

WE ARE ANUNYMUS
WE ARE LEGOS
EXPOCT US X-DDD

Really lovely.

Okay.

But is there anything I should know about romancing a Jewess that's different from a regular relationship?

Not anything that i would know of.

That's not Holla Forums, that's /new/.

You gotta neg her with a sieg heil

Gotta expand the white and jew race.

If you have a foreskin, she will not be receptive, and if you really romance her she will circumsize you with her teeth. They can smell out foreskin like sharks can smell blood from miles away.

I'm cut. Are Jewish girls really that put off by foreskins? I figured the whole circumcision thing was only taken seriously by Hasidic Jews. Why would an average (((modern))) Jewish woman care about someone being cut?

So how should I introduce her to uncle Holla Forums? Gonna be pretty awkward at the family Christmukkuh get together.

No real kikess would racemix with a filthy goy. If you want kosher pussy you need to have your dick pruned.

But getting circumcised doesn't make you Jewish. If a Jewess wanted to fuck a goy that was circumcised, why would them not being circumcised matter?

Seriously though, post pics already

Well, I texted her asking if she wanted to study at my place sometime, and she texted back that she'd be right over.

Any final tips for what general stuff to say or do?

Also, does she go in the oven before or after the shower? I can never remember which comes first…

It's not my fault for being an Americlap; they do it to all of us here.

How many times do i need to tell ya that i can't fucking hand hold you thru this bullshit. Just be nice with her and for the love of god don't try to act cool, you will look like a fucking moron.
She goes into the oven after the shower, that is, if you banged her during it
But seriously, don't fuck it up. For all you know she might be a really nice person.

And for the love of god, the chick probably doesn't care that you are cut or not.

How do you know I'd look like a moron?

And I wasn't asking for you to give me step by step advice, I was just asking for general pointers.

She is, or at least she seems really nice.

Whatever man, you know your style. I am just trying to encourage you to not fuck it up.
I can't give ya general pointers for this man, she will arrive at your place and you two do whatever. You just have to try to connect with her.

What do you study?

If anything happens, post into this thread. Also don't spill the Holla Forums spaghetti.

Also take pics and post them here.

I'm Aerospace Engineering, she's doing Pre-Med.

So far things are looking up. I might not be able to post much for a while after this; I'll post stuff when I get the time.

And I'll try not to have any "Oy Vey the Goy Knows!" moments.

If I get any without her face in them.

but i will always admire them for laughing at farts.
What is it with Jews and toilet humor?

Get a bag of gold and tie it around your dick n balls.

Dude, she wants the dick. Oblige her.

OP is dead

She's laid eggs in his brain and has liquefied his dick into a rejuvenating lotion which she applies all over her face and body to stay young. Oh yeah, you didn't know? She's actually 69 years old and was born inside an oven but escaped before it was turned on by the Soviets ebul nadzis. As an infant she also met Mengele, Hitler, Himmler and Goering face-to-face and was almost killed a total of 6 million times but miraculously she was saved from every scenario by the bell every single time. She even went on the Holocauster 1488 separate times and the damn thing broke down just before she would have met her demise. Lucky kikess bitch.

Anyway, I hope you all learned a valuable lesson here, and that's
NEVER
TRUST
A
JEW.

Rats tend to gravitate toward sewage.

ye she's desperate.

Don't let her see your oven before she's nice and comfortable with you. You gotta strike when she least expects it.

OP is not dead.

I'll post the full story if anyone wants me to, but the tl;dr version is that we fugged and she stayed the night.

She did ask me if I wanted to try anal, actually.

I hope you accepted. Jewishness is passed through the mother, you know.

I can't imagine why anyone would want a jew girl. Not so much because of her, but her whole family. There is only so much jewry you can handle before you want to go full Adolf.

Being around one is tough enough.
/thread

No, I just did regular sex. I used a condom though, so there's no risk of creating Jewlets.

Also is it normal for a girl to want to spend two nights in a row at someone's place? She asked if she could stay the night again and I agreed.

A boy the user.

You fool, the Jew is a tribe unlike any other people. Once upon a time all people's men would raid other tribes, kill all of their men and take their women to be their wives. But the Jew was different when they procreated with the concurred Jewish women they found that their children when grown to men were Jews 1st and their father's tribe second', that is in heart the Jew's survival strategy: subversion. Mating with a Jewess simply leads to the end of your genetic line.

Okcupid filter jew

But I'm not "mating" with her, I'm fucking her with condoms.

this

just be a jew

What's the point of that?

Is it not fun to have sex?

what a beta male

THIS

got permabanned from Holla Forums for bringing up the rabbis that were AGAINST israel, the anti zionist rabbis (the anti-bad jew, good jews)

testing

WE ARE ANUNYMUS
WE ARE LEGOS
EXPOCT US X-DDD

okay then.

How is it beta to fuck a woman without impregnating her? I've got shit to do and I don't want a family tying me down when I've just turned twenty.

Fucking stalk a synagog, scope out a prominent subject. Find out her routines by stalking some more. Find a good window to snatch her.
Take her to your container that's buried under ground.

You forget Holla Forums is full of self-hating Jews. There was a geneology thread and almoat everyone in it had tribe blood.

bump

New board
8ch.net/jewess

forgot image