Is the Trump family doing its own D&C?

With such a big happening yesterday I can understand this was missed by so many.

Lookstein is the rabbi who converted Invanka but his name is not approved by Israel.

Of all the rabbis to pick it had to be one who is in great opposition with Israel.

Maybe its just a coincidence but its strange of all people her conversion would cause so many feuds in the Jewry. Is there something more to this going on there internally?

archive.is/KCtjj

Other urls found in this thread:

timesofisrael.com/hoax-blogger-posts-vile-post/
web.archive.org/web/20090205172900/http://dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-446056/The-richest-Rothschild-all.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If Trump were the real deal, his association and his family's association with Jewry would be zero.

There is no way that kike can satisfy her.

This, this and the brexit gives me hope.

WAIT 4 HITLER

Nigger please no one millionaire since Henry Ford is free from meddling with jews in the USA, not a single one.

Kikes overwhelmingly dislike Trump and the Times of Israel is owned by leftists.

If Trump were the real deal he'd be up to his ass in jews and playing them all like a fiddle

Oh wait he is :^)

Posts are all that we see.

Disregarding the fact that foreign policy is all the same for all candidates (for the greater israel plan).

The master plan relies on israel being attacked and destroyed. This is their intention. To give them the reason to go to war, unchallenged. They already have the technology to win (and everyone knows muslims are shit in warfare; also they are funded by US and friends, simply cutting off their funding is a victory of war).

Over half of israel will be wiped (this will be the time when opposition in israel is killed off by these satanist who will take power and perform the final push). The same way the communism wipes out all who oppose before they can "have real communism". This will be the excuse for that.

That's what they all deserve (and have earned) for playing a rigged game of monopoly.
Brexit is retarded af too. They still control the currency, the means of production, the propaganda machine, military, pretty much everything. Money isn't the goal here.

I thought that too of whether it has any real world weight, like none of these events have happened but where reported on sort of like polls before ballot casting. But it could just as easily be the Rabbinate is butthurt, either would show how the enemy is thinking.

I agree Trump isn't the real deal but you need to learn how to play the great game.

Um, no. When israel is destroyed, it will be with atomics.

The entire world will learn to hate it very soon.

They cannot defeat the entire world.

Great meme, so every other candidate is opposed to overthrowing Assad and continuing Russian aggression?

But that's a lie, user.

We shall not underestimate Kek's power.

Yeah those "settlers" out in the east could easily be killed off by the IS as they push into more lands. I'm sure we'd see all the videos on the News about and how America needs to help our allies.

What do you think they are waiting for then if that's the master plan? If they aren't enacting it now that's because they feel they can't pull it off.

lol, protestants

Trumpstein is as legit as a 3 shekels note.

Is anyone surprised? Jews consider converts as scum.
Especially converts from the line of a filthy Amalekite like Domnhall Drumpf.

I'm not so sure the Greater Israel plan or Pike's letter is anything but smoke screens.

I wonder if Trump picked out the rabbi as part of his master plan all along?

get real

Says the sweating kike.

Ivanka's mother isn't a kike so she can't be one no matter what tricky bullshit a rabbi pulls. There's really no such thing as "converting" in to a kike. Once a goy always a goy.

I just did.

rekt

Bubbles have been growing for years now. This won't happen until the financial systems collapse and every country, by default, is busy restoring order in their homes.
Muslims will use this as an excuse to attack while the US is busy and israel will use this as a reason for expansion and genocide, stating that they cannot rely on others to protect them and they cannot live safely with muslims and must remain 100% jewish. They'll wipe out iran (while it is at war with crypto jews saudi) as they have always wanted, in order to make it happen.

The point is to do it when everyone is busy so people can say "they had to do it", "muh holocaust, never again".

Everyone will be busy with destabilization of their regions, whether it be financial, civil war, or whatever it may be (keep in mind who controls the currency in western countries and all the bubbles they helped build).

It will be strategic and they'll have a reason, a legitimate one, or at least what people perceive it to be (if they only knew about israel's past, they would know).

Yes. Trump is a fucking genius.

LOL… you kikes are way too obvious. Do you guys do any sort of training before you start posting? You all seem completely inept at shilling.

Well we are on the road too sovereignty in Europe. That will only build stronger but more isolated economies though, could even lead too a war for resources, but the peril of staying would be far more damaging.

Too try something so out in the open, I just can't see. But Israel is forming a stronger relationship with Russia and Russia has good relations with Iran. I need to find more incidents to fully agree with that.

I agree it will be strategic and we'll all hear about it after its happened like usual but it will be many small actions like whispers. And, yeah our leaders probably won't do a damn thing, be interesting too see how much they'd take to make an enemy of Israel.

They don't appear to be very bright either.

You're right about fighting for resources. The problem is, we have too much population (not in the sense that the earth is overpopulated, but in the sense that there is too much population growth to keep up with job growth). People will be left with crumbs and a larger divide in welath will occur. The stock markets are propped up by central banks, SS and Medicare is a ponzi scheeme nearing collapse, all growth in companies rely on the consumers who year after year have even less to spend, housing prices are propped up by banks (same as in 2008, but bigger), loans are being unpaid due to a lack of job growth, student loans cannot be bankrupted out off, the majority of people rely on their house as a means to retirement (who will the boomers sell it to? The younger generation cannot buy, not even lease at these rates), what will happen when social programs are cut? Do you think people will stand by and take it? They have been made dependant for so long and logic has been defied. They will not be willing to take the pain of restoring the market back to its appropriate price. Civil war will occur when it is too much to handle because when people feel pain, they actually do basic research, meaning they will begin to hate their government due to wasteful spending and bs actions.

Pain is the only motivation these people have and when they feel it without government protecting them from it, they will revolt (ignorantly at that). It will be chaos like south africa after apartheid. The job growth simply won't outpace the population growth (even today).

Relationship don't matter. This is the reason the US funded hitler's rise and then attacked when they were weakened. The reason they teamed up with USSR and then were enemies again. There are many examples throuhgout history…

Did anyone really think the USSR collapsed? Did those who controlled the means of production just dissappear one day? No, they we're still there picking up the pieces.

That's why its illegal To question the holocaust in russia. These relationships are an illusion.
China is already going nationalistic (bannind interracial marriage and rewarding those who support the party with added benefits; this will grow as the party needs support).

Tbh, their is blame to be attached to everyone. Reasons will be made for war. Not in the near future, but in time just as has always been. Russia will take Saudi's place as the main gas supplier to the EU countries by default and will indirectly hold power over them. A lot of things could happen really. If the US was busy, and resources were scarce, i don't doubt that russia will go after the Nato countries for their bullshit.

Unless of course, people really believe that the top leadership in the USSR just magically dissappeared (including their means of production, resources, and influence) and then a new system magically appeared from the ground up.
Come one now, they needed massive funding to make that happen. And only the functioning government could have provided that. It was a fresh start, a needed one.

Sounds like the name of an ancient hero lost to the mists of time, tbh fam.

at some point we're going to have to deal with that.

Jews aren't as monolithic as you think. They ALL hate Messianic Jews, Reform hates Haredi, and Haredi hates EVERYONE, but they have little power outside of jewelry stores. They hate Goy, but they hate atheist Jews almoat as much.

Reform is your white whale. The string pullers and even they have diaagreements. They run Hollywood and push the agendas.

Like if you see ones that put Menorahs on everything instead of Stars of David, that means they may not like Israel or not want to admit it.

If they weren't surrounded by enemies they would erupt into civil war, which HAS happened before.

timesofisrael.com/hoax-blogger-posts-vile-post/

Dude, I don't think their ballistic technology can reach past Rome, so I say the sooner the better. They'll take the Vatican and Mecca/Medina with them. Good riddance

These are interesting times in which we live.

literally not possible for a New York businessman

There was an attempt.

You are one seriously stupid nigger.

When?

But Ivanka Trump also used to date Nathaniel Rothschild in the 90s. Coincidentally.

web.archive.org/web/20090205172900/http://dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-446056/The-richest-Rothschild-all.html
After his disastrous marriage, Nat has shunned any long-term commitment, but he has reportedly had flings with Jonathan Aitken's daughter, Petrina Khashoggi, and Ivanka Trump, and is now seeing 25-year-old Natalie Portman

I laugh so hard that israel pretends it isn't a theocratic shithole like most everything else in the ME. Even Turkey is more of a true democracy than israel is.

I think a guy named Rabbi Yashua created a schism in their religion or something.

AD 68-69. Sieged by Romans in Jerusalem they burned their OWN graineries when pissed off Pharisees (Orthodox Jews) got sick of Roman ass-kissing Saducees (Priesthood of the Temple) They were so busy kicking their own asses they ran out of food and the siege ended early.

A good source on this is Antiquities of the Jews by (((Josephus)))

I wish you were right but that's risky as fuck m8. I'd say their second strike capability is currently unknown.

what the hell - let's just give it go anyway right lads? - worst case scenario SJWs in cities get nuked by kikes. See you in innawoods faggots.

As far as we KNOW, they have a bunch of diesel-electric submarines "given" to them by Germany that can launch nuclear cruise missiles.

The HMS Israel is a British Royal Navy stone frigate.

Literally Scientology Sea Org, except with the secret approval of Liz Windsor.

Of course this shit is classified, goy.

They have two nuclear submarines. Take those out (simultaneously) and Israel is fucking defenseless.

BUT WE MUST NOT NUKE THE HOLY LAND

We have to go room by room and slaughter them. We CANNOT destroy the history. We CANNOT risk destroying what may be the only above-water ruins of the First Civilization, buried beneath the cities buried beneath the cities [sic] there.

“THIS IS THE BIG ONE! WE’RE COMING TO JOIN YOU, MOLOCH!”

That's because there is no such thing as a Jewish conversion. The defining characteristic of a Jewish person is literally being born with a Jewish Soul.

There are literally no examples of Jewish conversion in the Bible. Ruth never became Jewish, she was simply allowed to live among the Jews, and her children then got a free pass because of their Jewish father.

However some will even claim that Jewishness can only be passed on through the mother. Regardless, such a thing as conversion doesn't exit.

Not only in Israel, but in Jewish graveyards around the world, they will not bury Goyim next to their Jewish spouses because it will make the entire graveyard UNCLEAN.

Israel has, like, what, 200 nukes?

Even if they targeted them all at European cities exclusively, and all missile defense systems failed, they would kill hundreds of millions but the European nations would still be able to counterattack. Britain and France would have second strike capability due to nuclear subs, not to mention Russia. And every remaining lamppost would have a diaspora jew hanging from it.

Through the mother. LOL. Where did you get your last name from faggots? Oh yeah, you forgot about the usurping of the real tribe of Dan, up in Denmark? Or by the Danube river? Can't wait for the Jutes to bring those hammers. It's been fun playing games with all you kikes, but the ovens are finally operational. Oh that Fatherland. Can't you hear it. Jehova. Come show them. This means you die. -John Connor