Diversity is fucking us over! BE TOGETHER not THE SAME!

youtube.com/watch?v=xLhJIFC8xkY be together not the same, really cool commercial from android. Isn't android owned by google though? I don't even like google. Doesn't google basically do the same "hire more diversity! HURRY!" bullshit that microsoft and every other corporation does?

I'm not racist
but as a logical person I see that there needs to be some kind of "push back" against this exaggerated sense of diversity.

I feel like absolutely every thing that I hear is everyone trying to force everyone to be more diverse even where everyone is already just being themselves and being cool with basically anyone without any problems.

I feel like while huge amounts of people are still trying to kill what little bits of racism there are left in the world, they are basically overdoing it to the point that white people (as vanilla flavor) will literally stop being sold at the store anymore. just "gone".

From my experiences this has even accidentally and unintentionally caused some people who would otherwise have been neutral and ignorant to all things in general suddenly develop racist tendencies because of their fear instinct. Some people really feel that they are being pushed out of existance and have nobody protecting them or their future.

The anti-racist crowd is a lot like the specific group of feminists that became corrupted and turned into femminazi's. In this regard: most of them don't realize at all how amazingly successful their movement has become. They don't stop for a minute to look around and say "You know what? We all did a pretty amazing job here. Cheers, everyone!" - they just keep looking for more and more grievances and injustices. They are responding ever more aggressively to increasingly smaller things.

That doesn't mean that there *isn't* any racism anymore, of course - but thanks to this hypersensitivity, they've developed this really warped view of reality in which all whites are still unrepentent racists until proven otherwise. And because of that view, these people routinely mistrust, accuse and antagonize people who really *aren't* racist and who really *do* mean well.

That sort of thing is guaranteed to elicit a negative response like fear and anger. Faced with a hostile crowd that's impossible to please and will attack and guilt-trip them no matter what, a lot of white people will eventually just say "You know what? I don't care anymore, I can't make them happy no matter what I do, I need to look out for myself".

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=xLhJIFC8xkY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And the saddest thing is, when social justice warriors, femminazi's, and the type of people in general that have a knee jerk nervous reactions and call everything and everyone racist and always misunderstand others and see everything in the worst light, notice this sort of response, they just interpret it as "evidence that racism was never gone at all, and that the world needs EVEN MORE diversity"

Thus they exacerbate things even more and push back harder and harder on society in an infinite feedback loop, like the crusades where people really believed they were doing good things in the name of a good cause - all without realizing that they themselves are the driving force behind this new climate of fear and hostility. In the year of 2015 I sense a great heaviness in the air, the tension is profound. everyone is nervous and looking over their shoulders. The world is a very tough place right now for everyone.

I don't want white people to just disappear because I believe that its nice to have lots diverse and different kinds of people all over this world, but if white people, or any other group of people completely disappeared, there would be less diversity, a lack of flavors and colors that make the world so bright to experience, which is the exact opposite of what everyone is trying to accomplish.

If everyone in the world blinks and one group of people completely disappear, how would everyone feel? what would people fighting for diversity do? pick another group to "diversify" endlessly until they disappear too? I'm all for hanging out in a bar and having drinks or going to a restaurant or doing just about anything with any type of person as long as I get along with them. I like hearing different peoples perspectives on the world and sharing culture and ways and ideas, I don't care what color anyones skin is, but in terms of genetic diversity, white people are severely in danger of going extinct, and as a logical and oberservational person who is not racist, I see this happening now. I'm afraid, because people pushing diversity don't know that they have long since completed their mission, or many aspects of it to be fair. What they need to do now is simply let people be themselves and breath easy. Nobody should have to be afraid anymore.

as for-

I'm saying it because it's true. I don't share the exact same racist values as another person that may say something similar. I'm saying it for logic based reasons and because of what I experience happening in the world around me. I don't have a hatred from someone with a different accent or skin color than me. Does it mean that agree with every culture or agree with the way that everyone else does things exactly to the detail? No, not really but I live and let live. However the problem becomes clear to me when I am suddenly not "let live". The very fact that someone who is Not racist felt actual fear and felt the need to stand up and say this is significant. That being said, this is not intended to attack any specific individuals or even necessarily a race/group. This is meant bring up this situation as a peaceful discussion topic including everyone, with everything honest right on the table.

and done.

Then leave.

Then leave.

heh

Android is indeed of Google, they made this last year.

But there is nothing wrong with being racist.

It's 100% natural and healthy. It's the very reason distinct races exist today.

hue hue
I copied that bit in to this big thing I made from an older copypasta that I saved. It fit well and made sense. hue.

No no no, you don't understand, I just. I-I'm not. seriously. cmon Holla Forums S-stop it.

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

SOON

Whether you want to or not

Seriously

No- NO stop get away GET AWAY FROM ME!

I have over 100 more of these.

How?

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's only a matter of time before you full on embrace it. After those mudskin kids in Idaho raped and pissed all over a special needs 5 year old girl and filmed it, I've decided I'm through dealing with muslims or sandniggers of any kind.
They are barbarians I won't waste my time with them any longer.

Ahhhhghh!!! Noooo! *cough* *cough* I've been infected!! shit! argh!! I'm- I'm changing!! HELP *COUGH* arghh!

If you can read all the things I posted and continue not being racist, you're unreal. Just saiyan.

link to the full video?

why would you want to see something horrible like that?

the violence has got to stop though. are we screwed or what?

If women, non-taxpayers, and non-whites continue to have the ability to vote, yes.

Better version of first pic

"I'm not racist" is a lie and it's really just saying "I'm afraid of peer pressure".
It's scientifically impossible to not be racist without getting an amygdalotomy.
Your brain takes 0.3 seconds to make a full racist discrimination and does so indipendently from your beliefs.

This is because that part of the brain makes statistical calculations about behaviors and how you have to react to them, which is helpful for survival.
All animals have that, mammals or not. Even a lot of insects (in another form, but works the same way).
The same part of the brain also regulated emotions and sexuality.
Convincing yourself to ignore amygdala is also seriously damaging to your pshyche.

The fact a certain political faction within society is pushing you to change the behavioral system of the very part of your brain that regulates instinctual responses required for SURVIVAL should tell you something about them.

There is nothing wrong with you or with your brain making statistical analysis of subjects, nor you can stop it without a surgery operation that would make you a catathonic retard in a wheelchair.

Just talk to your doctor about amygdala and he'll tell you the same things. You are racist, just like the entire animal kingdom, and it's ok.

You should really cut this shit out. One, (((they've))) already lambasted anyone stupid enough prefaced what they're going to say with this phrase, two, racist is made up jew bullshit term, you're already losing by using their terms, three, everyone has affinity to their own, it's a good thing, it's healthy attribute that has secured the safety since forever, and it's a lie to say you don't, fail.

I am jewish

WEW LAD

Either you're a good jew (which rarely exist and tend to die of (((natural causes)))), paid opposition or you're a libertarian.

I'm kinda a weird one. I'm highly unorthodox/ not jewish. I only believe in God and basically don't do 90% of what the religions rules are because I believe it gets in the way and overcomplicates the simple act of believing in and loving God. I also don't like the way I see other people do things. I only like some of the jewish people I have met. I also only like some of the other people I have met of other religions as well to be fair.

I know people have pre-programmed survival mechanism racist tendencies, but what I'm trying to say is that I'm not like those "YERRR THE SOUTH SHUDA WUN THE WERRRR THOSE YONKY WOKNYS THEY HURR BEHDDD"

I understand and accept the fact that while we should have equal rights, we are all very different and unique in our own special ways and there is no reason that if two different people are able to be civilized and friendly towards each other that there should be any real issue or problems. in the end we are all human beings. I don't care what race someone is, if they are assholes, I wont like them, but if they are nice- I don't care if they are purple and we can be best friends.

Back to the cuckshed you go

Scratch that, it's not a cuckshed you need it's an oven.

this makes sense in the sense that it seems that I can't make any fucking money, never ever enough to be able to even afford a small house and be independant. always begging people for help and barely just making it. I can't make a difference in my own life and I see the world as a cruel and disgusting corrupt cancerous wasteland so I try to make constructive posts on Holla Forums to attempt to make a difference in someone elses life. those natural causes will be when I run out of money and can't afford food. no homeless shelter food either because I only eat organic, and for good fucking reason. the standards are not what they should be but I know things… I fucking KNOW things. I surive on cheap organic food like beans and oats, none of the overpriced scam junk.

every day I never know if it's the last one that I have food. fuck this system.

biblehub.com/revelation/3-9.htm

it's these mother fuckers who give the rest of the jewish people an especially bad name. it's these mother fuckers who are the corporate global elite bastards.
they are the reason why we even use any money at all to do anything when I know very well we could all eat organic and have carefree problem free lives with automatic technology, hydroponics, greenhouses, and no monsanto, no federal bank cartel, no bad politicians. freedom. true freedom. can you taste it

gotta go cook some food. keep the thread alive for a while or don't. whatever. be back in 20ish minutes. potato kanishez potato kanishez potato kanishez jk

So this whole thread was an op to say not all jews are bad. Fuck you.

To the user who put up all the images of horror, thanks, I'm saving them all. At least that was productive.

If you really want to help secure a future for white people, you know where to go kike.

If by together, you mean share the planet, fine. But they better stay in their fucking countries. They can come visit, but they're not staying here full time.

There you are, OP. You've already fallen for the leftist rhetoric. You've already lost

By trying to deny "racism", you're granting authority to a word the left has created and weaponised specifically to attack you. By trying to claim you're not "racist", you're left endlessly attempting to prove how "not racist" you are to people who consciously recognise the hypocrisy of their ways instead of actually asserting yourself and your race. Embrace "racism". Don't back down in face of that bogeyman word that holds no power. Disarm the left and ignore their weaponised words in order to leave them powerless. Your entire argument operates within a liberal framework that still assumes "racism", i.e. prejudice against members not of your race, is a bad or unfavourable thing. You have to reject the entire leftist framework in order to succeed.

Assert yourself. Make it clear that your loyalty lies with your race. Make it clear that you do not believe in racial egalitarianism and that you believe your nation should be set up to benefit your people. Make it clear that foreign races have no place residing in the civilisation your race has produced. Make it clear that you wish to preserve a future and existence for white children. Make it clear that your nations belong to whites and no one else.

Fuck off with this shit. You're clearly from reddit if you're still using "nazi" as some kind of pejorative. Stick around a while. The nazis were the good guys.

Fuck off Redditor. You're wrong. Whites and non-whites should not have equal rights. Whites and non-whites are not equal. Non-whites to not belong in our nations. Non-whites have played no part in building our civilisation. Non-whites do not belong to the struggle of our people throughout the millennia. Non-whites are infiltrating and replacing our race in the nations that belong to us. They absolutely under no circumstances should be granted equal status to whites. In fact, all non-whites should be removed from white societies completely.
Here you are with the lefty egatarian bullshit. No. We are not just "different but equal". We are not "special in our own ways". Whites are indisputably the superior race on this planet and we should revel in this fact. To deny this reality and lower ourselves to status of "equal but different" would be an insult to our superiority. I have no interest in pretending that my race is in any way equal to non-white races, and as such, I have no interest in entertaining the idea that they should be granted equal status or rights.
And here is where your naivety shines through. There is no single "humanity" and never will be. Our species is divided by evolution along racial and ethnic lines. No amount of happy-go-lucky kumbayaing will ever change this fact. You're still drinking the liberal hyper-individualist koolaid. It doesn't matter if a black is the nicest man in the world or the shittiest criminal thug. They do not belong in a white nation. It does not matter whether a Chinese man is a rocket engineer or a filthy scamming eastern-Jew. They do not belong in a white nation. It does not matter if a muslim Arab is a nice friendly cab driver or a disgusting jihadi wahhabist. They do not belong in a White nation. A nation is not just some amalgamation of random people from random places all squatting on the same clay and being subject to the same economic/political policy. A nation is a greater family of people who are united by blood, history, culture, and identity, working together for the common interest of their people. A nation is when a people of one race unite around their common struggle as a single body and work together as an organic unit to reach their full potential and highest level of racial expression.

If you stay here long enough, you might understand that eventually

Too bad for you, you're a jew and will be kicked out along with your ethnic brethren when the time comes.

fucking seriously? that's all this entire thread gave ANY meaning to you at ALL?

fuck you user, really. you are a narrow minded ignorant fool if you think you can see the bigger picture by just being indiscriminantly racist towards everything and believing you are doing something smart.

you go right ahead and keep on doing exactly what you are doing. some people just don't ever learn.

I mean I'm spewing honesty and pouring my fucking heart out here. it's up to those who arn't full of shit on the inside to actually wake the fuck up and truly see the reality of the situation.

fucking peace. and love. you asshole.

I'll never join you! obiwan said you killed my father!

what's with the autistic pun-spewing? We're not on Reddit, faggot. Stop with this shit.

I came here to bully you.

You even sound like a faggot Liberal. Take your retarded buzzwords and get out
How to make yourself stand out as a shitlib redditfag: the post.

Appealing to "moderate" cucksolds like you is exacty what neuters our position, you kike. You do not speak for us. You're the kind of garbage that fucked over gamergoy with "muh PR".
And why should we give a shit, kike?
Yes, white genocide is happening and our race is being turned into a minority in the nations that belong to us. Our civilisation is collapsing and the foreigners that occupy our lands piss on its corpse. That's what's actually happening. We don't have the luxury of signalling about "muh based upstanding nigger" to other redditfag libshits for the sake of warm and fuzzies, not that anyone in their right mind should ever do such disgusting trash.
fuck off. Don't come back

I know not all jews are bad, and even one of my aunts married into a jewish family, so I have some jewish cousins. I still don't care. Your race, by its actions, has collectively declared itself the enemy of mine. In a battle for survival, you do not nit-pick about the good ones; you do not judge at the individual level concerning millions of people and the survival of the entirety of your people. This is guttural. You are my enemy and will be treated wholesale as such. Not a single jew will ever be allowed in a white nation again if we are to ever succeed, and most likely the entire world will rise up against your race and kill most of you, the good and the bad.

oh that explains it.

I don't understand why you gotta take it that way, really.

just because I said I'm not racist to show my opinion that I'm not in that mindset, as someone may automatically assume if they heard me say what I absolutely had to say here for the sake of an entire race may lead them to believe that. I'm stating my mental/moral/political standpoint and then stating my opinion. I'm not going to be all like "oh shit! I better not use the R word on Holla Forums because they will get their diapers in a twist" you racist? fine I don't give a fuck. I'm saying I'm not. I don't care if you think the word is real or not and I may think any number of things about the imperfect human created concept of such, but I'm not here to have a philosophical discussion about that specific thing. If I didn't know any better I would say you may be shills trying to derail what is an excellent thread. maybe I'm the real jew who isn't even a jew playing the role of a good jew and you guys are all the fake jews being played by people who aren't really jews to mess me up and fuck up the good message/star wars rogue one WUUUHW alarm/cry for help I'm putting out here; all so that you guys can keep on mixing all the worlds beautiful colors until everything is a dark soupy unrecognizable mess of sadness and despair and more easily controlled by you evil corporate global elite bastards.

maybe I'm the only real person in this entire thread. maybe that's why I can't make any fucking money. they system hates me as much as I hate it. I stare into the abyss and it stares up at me.

que the twilight zone music. I don't shit on all your gives.

I wont give up. I don't care. I will spread the truth like people spread peanut butter when they got the munchies. you mad cult?

If you think one race is better than another, then you are. Racism is not about hate, in case you may have confused that. But yes, you are better off not saying you're racist (except maybe admit it on Holla Forums), because it's taken by everyone as bad. In other words: don't lose you job over it.

Ignore people giving you shit for saying you're not racist. To post what you did and say what you said, you are certainly not our enemy. Also Holla Forums is mixed with everyone, race realists, whites, blacks, Jews, and you don't know who is who. So don't take any post as being the opinion for all of Holla Forums. Sometimes or rather often times, it's someone being something they're not. Who knows for sure though?

always with the kicking out oy fucking vay

Racism ≠ Hate

Racism is simply seeing the differences in the races, and assuming it's better to be one over the other. Even SJWs are racist, in that they think it's better to be born white; like with white privileged.

Fuck off kike, your weaseling out with bullshit passive-aggressive appeal to emotions won't work.

Nor will your weak kike threats. We fucking know your tactics, you will lash out, threaten, feign ignorance, try to change subject of the discussion, compare us to whatever boogeyman of your choosing, try to appeal to clemency, look for a way out of discussion and even once we fucking blow you the fuck out in an argumentation you will act like nothing ever happened.

Your people declared war on us over 2000 years ago and every time we pushed your shit in, your people always came back to poison the well, rape and sacrifice our children, steal from us through usury and pit us against eachother. It has refused peace yet was such a bunch of pussies that they never could actually conduct open war. You and every single one of your kind will be erased from this planet because we know that if a single one survives it'll all start over.

wow thanks redpill user. one of those good posts in the whole thread. makes me feel not so much depression.

u wot m8

Oh yea! my great great great great great great uncles friends aunts moms friends dumbass's dogs roof repair guy's grandpa was this asshole jewish guy who declared war on some shit and Oh yea like I totally knew that guy! fucking wow! he sent me this 2000 year old envelope that says "be the enemy of this guy I knew was going to exist in 2000 years"

amazing!

you think I even ANYTHING?

What the fuck.

Sage this shit.

>youtube.com/watch?v=xLhJIFC8xkY
Haha

what the fuck, did you literally just make that? or did the person who made this image was just watching porn and then said "oh shit better warn everyone about white genocide, QUICK what's the closest thing to make into a copypasta image!?"

just fucking great.

OH and one more thing, how did YOU even fucking know that was some weird porn text story image? I didn't even know that but you knew it. maybe you knew it before? haha…

I found the same shit.

Well you should be. Racism is not bad. Racism is a natural aspect of human expression that has been suppressed in white nations and only white nations. Racism in today's climate means looking out for the interests of your people and only your people. Racism means wanting the self-determination and Independence of your race so you may reach your full potential as a people. Racism means not wanting to destroy everything uniquely White European in nature by mixing it up and destroying it.
My argument was about your attempt to reinforce the idea that "you're not a racist", because it A. operates under the assumption that "racism" is bad, and B. leaves you endlessly trying to prove how "not racist" you are and never actually able to assert white interests. By reclaiming "racism", or at least not letting it have any effect on you, you are disarming the words used by the left as a means of controlling discussion and punishing you for wrongthink. Words only have as much power as you give them, so by attempting to deny "racism" by implying it's bad, you are granting power to the words the left uses expressly to destroy you.
Fuck off, you reddit kike. Just because you made a shit thread with shit opinions and you're being called out does not mean anyone's shilling. Your opinions, in fact, are more indicative of what a shill would try to push, although you don't see me calling you a shill.
What the fuck are you talking about? We aren't the kikes here. We are the ones promoting white interests, you disingenuous cunt
Jesus Christ, you're a dense motherfucker. This is the exact thing that Holla Forums stands against. We want to prevent the destruction of white civilisation which stands in the way of global jewry and their destructive globalist agenda. Lurk before you post such idiotic drivel.
Stop spouting empty word-salad to try and sound intelligent. It's not working.
FUCK OFF REDDITOR OR LURK MORE AND DON'T POST
nothing you have said is "truth". It's your shit and faulty opinions.
You're not older than 13, are you?

Man, this is some level of schizophrenia.

wow. It's almost like kikes have been a problem in white societies for centuries and we finally want you gone! Shocker, isn't it?

We don't care whether you as an individual haven't engaged in subversion. Your race has collectively been a blight on white societies for centuries and you need to go. Either passively or by force. The choice will ultimately be yours in the end.

You talk like a blatant outsider. You make yourself too obvious. If you're trying to fit in as one of us you're failing miserably. If you admit you're not one of us, then stop pretending to speak for us or know what's best for our side.

You still carry the genes.Your children can exhibit them. If you deny everything about your Jewish ancestry, spit on the Torah and sell every rabbi you know maybe we can compromise on sterilization and deportation instead of death.

Hitler was really spot on when talking about arguing with kikes.

Indeed. This kike is a perfect example.

you make alot of good points, I wont deny that. thanks for giving me any attention or having a moment to even try and share your opinions with me. I can't say I'm on the same page as you, but maybe our books are not that far away from each other in the dewy decimal system.

I do hope the "white race" survives because I would really be totally fucking sad if all the blonde haired blue eyed kids just vanished. it's like, just sad you know? but I don't want to fuck anyone else over. I really hope we achieve world peace and someone can help everyone fix all their shit.

what are we gonna do. *sigh*

Manpigs are all the same.

can't break the 3 oaths like the zionist political party that's trying to hijack the whole religion. can't go to israel. that's not even the real place. gotta wait for God to give me a real home simple as that. in the mean while, we are all running around scared shitless "where's home!" "this sucks!" "shit we got kickd out again" it's crazy. and then there's those bad guys who pose as fake jews and keep giving us a bad reputation for hundreds of years. they are a bad cult my friend. *sigh*

Why do these images look like they're still from 2001? We should put some effort into prettying these up.

Also, to reach a wider audience, I think that removing the girl may be beneficial and instead replace it with something else, idk why though. Thoughts on that?

I'd be willing to convert some of these into pretty versions in Photoshop if you guys want.

I was just verifying what he found. And yeah, it's with a bunch of other incest shit too. My guess is the OP was looking at incest shit, then adding some new words to the picture. Well… he did say he was a Jew.

I'm not really 100% one of you guys or anybody elses guys. I never tried to decieve. I'm not trying to fit in, and I'm not trying to tell you what to do. I just came here to say what I thought should be said.

Mate, i'm going to tell you this only once: We arent some illiterate cunts who cant perceive your obvious attempt of using rethorical instruments to sound more credible.

You migh just as well not write witty comments like "muh dewy decimal sistem" you coudnt even spell it correctly or emotional appeals you have been making throught the whole thread.
Also, this is no place for signalling shit, so take your "its just sad" and take it back with you to Israel.

user I would throw a bible right in the trash can without any regrets. they will just print another poor translation. My allegiance lies with God, not some imperfect book created by imperfect human beings.

There is no god.

convert into futa

Well justify your goddamn opinions then. You can't just tell me I have "a lot of really good points" then just go back to square one and assert that "we're on different books". If you have no logical reason to not accept my arguments, or you have no refutations to them, then you should stop pedaling your bullshit. "Agreeing to disagree" is such a libshit attitude that seeks to avoid conflict over uncovering fact.
Very sneaky, kike. You think I wouldn't notice?
Also, nice job perpetuating the bullshit that only blond-haired blue eyes people are white.
It's not just "really sad you know" you stoner-sounding teenage fuckwit. It would result in the complete destruction of European culture and civilisation in its entirety. I want to preserve my race because of the culture we have produced and the greatness inherent to us as a people of which we are capable.
More naive reddit bullshit. We do not want "world peace" nor will it ever happen. Without constant struggle, there is only weakness and decay. The human struggle is one of endless conflict and war, and to deny this aspect of our species or assert that it's something to be ashamed of is to deny the very thing that defines us. Embrace the warlike nature of humanity or become the slave of someone that does. This is the story of history.
FUCK OFF ALREADY, REDDITOR. WHY DO YOU CANCEROUS LITTLE FUCKERS HAVE TO BE SO OBVIOUS AND CRINGE WORTHY?

someone else on Holla Forums posted it or something. maybe it was /n/. who does investigative detective work every image post they do from something they found!?

I don't really give a shit about the plight of you as an individual. You think whites have ANY responsibility to you, especially considering the crimes committed against us over the centuries? I don't care where you go, just as long as you go. And you will go. One way or another. It's up to you to decide how, exactly.

I think the term you are looking for is "racially aware". Racist is a buzzword evolved from the bullshit that came out of the boasian/Frankfurt schools in attempting to make a perfectly natural "racial awareness" and turn into the intellectual boogeyman known as "hate".

So you're basically outing yourself as someone who does not come to Holla Forums, yet you have the fucking audacity to lecture us on what's best for our interests? Typical kike.

you will never believe me and no matter what I say it wont come out right enough, but I was just being honest the whole entire thing. It sucks you can't take what I said at face value, but I myself being severely paranoid commend and applaud your mental defenses. it's good to try to be safe. I can't blame you in today's world. we can only try our best and pray to God.

Of fucking course you could throw the bible in the trash. I told you to spit on the Torah, not the bible. You will have to deny your God as a false Idol, as the fucking blood hungry corrupter he is.

You were at /in/

^this tbh fammo. There is only the universal law of nature and the racial spirit that animates us all.

okay then.

Prove your giant universal intelligence exists.

I do.

Jew is trigged

Perfect example, nowhere in my post i said that i did not belive/respect what you had said, yet you try to use a emotional approach to throw the blame on me.
I'm actually starting to think that you are doing this subconsciously.

well, I can say that in everyday life I have met loads of jerks of every race and religion and gender and also the nice people. when I met those civilized friendly people I felt more at home and I felt as if we could coexist and that nobody was a threat to anyone else. the way the world is today seems to be the very opposite of that as everyone is hostile and floods over into others homes and ruin things there for everyone. the world is a heart on greasy burgers nearing its death cries.

You're no atheist, you're just an edgy, moody teen whose parents made him wake up and go to church Sunday mornings against his will. You give truly enlightened atheists like mysylf a bad name.

tl;dr + preaching to the crowd.

I'll preempt his response with:
That's all they have. They literally cannot attain any higher level of brain function than that.

You're on the right track, i suppose.

I'm just trying to say "white race" like everyone all over the place who seems white-ish or whatever. are japanese people white? are irish people white? are only british people white or is it only americans? if someone gets a tan on a tropical island drinking lime in da coconut are they white?
to you guys if a zebra's black strip reflects light off of a fly's wing and that fly lands on your shoe "OH FUCKING SHIT I'M NOT WHITE ANYMORE!"

so I don't know. I'm trying to be general, but not too general, but I don't know where to draw the line. you tell me what you think. is it fair to tell irish NO your not white enough, or I donno? I'm not trying to fuck with you, yea some white people have black or red or brown hair. I don't know how to not piss you off.

And this is irrelevant. One does not form a successful and healthy nation on something has infantile as "is he a jerk or is he nice?".

I don't reject it, I just don't have any definitive evidence or reason to believe that one exists.
wew

It seems we're the only two real atheists here, and we both looked into where he got that image… maybe it means something?

I can't even.

I now understand why aliens wont land and say klatoo borata nickto in the neighborhood to yall

you responsible to me? another random white user who just happens to be jew-ish? I unno? what do you mean?

I never said I was a common Holla Forumser I just came to say some stuff and talk about it. I'm not telling you what to do. if anything you're telling me to think like you. that's fine. none of us have to budge, I'm just posting for conversation and because an entire race is in danger.

isn't the torah IN the bible tho?

No they're obviously not, you fucking kike. They're East asian.
And here comes the kike sophistry denying our existence as a people and trying to assert that "whiteness" is a socially constructed concept and not a biological fact. You really are a sneaky little bastard.
This is a bullshit fucking strawman and you know it, you rat-faced jew. No one has ever claimed anything resembling this. If you weren't a liberal leftycuck, then you'd know what our position is.
You just type like a rambling bumbling mess with no real opinions or convictions. Just an idiot parrot repeaitng what libshit garbage he's been fed and trying to repackage it to be right-wing friendly. Try not being a disingenuous lying kike who misrepresents our entire argument and side and denies the existence of our race if you don't want to piss me off. That'd be a start.

or maybe you're just into incest

/in/ ? no /n/ user /n/.

We're talking about that golden one, in the synagogue.

no

No, /in/

I don't care about those things. I believe in God.

holy shit I'm not even trying, I'm asking you because I really don't know.

Leave, grow up, and graduate highschool before coming back here to spout your bullshit ever again.

Jews are a semetic ethnicity and never considered part of the European race. Your people have proven to be a liability and must be removed. I don't care about your particular individual scenario in the slightest. White Europeans have no responsibility to you or your people and thus we have no reason to let you stay.

I was trying to insert a crazy exxagerated joke for comical effect.

Are you plain stupid or just dishonest? You see no symbolical difference between throwing a random book into the trashcan and spitting in a gold-plated book at the top of an altar beign worshipped by people?

I think you give me way to much credit and project upon me many of your concerns that don't actually apply to anything I ever intended.
based on your point of view, I can understand how anything I say can and will be understood differently than what I intend.

And here comes the argument by omission. I told you to deny your fucking false Idol you call a God, the semitic God is a corrupter who feeds on the blood of gentiles.

knock off the "im not racist" shit signaling
that is (((their))) power word
always ignore it and attack
say
that word no longer has any meaning, and if your argument immediately devolves into ad hom than you are pathetic.

hypotheticaly bonus points for baiting a punch then defending yourself hard. dont do that though pol is a board of peace.

I wouldn't actually steal/damage/throw away something like that because obviously anyone who did that would just get arrested so that's not going to happen, but I'm just trying to outline that No, I don't give a single care in the world if a bird pooped on some stupid magic golden book or anything. It means nothing to me. Altars, temples, synagogs, churches, mosks, mean absolutely nothing to me. they are dilutions of true faith with the one and only GOD. I just feel more comfortable believing in God, and I know that imperfect books written by imperfect human beings don't have any worth. humanities knowledge and wisdom is a foolish joke in the eyes of God.

Why do stormfags not know how to be succinct?
GTFO faggot and stop spamming shit

It's not often said, but Jews are often remarkable attention whores. OP, free advice: your not special. I think you might be a good guy, but this thread reads like a diary. Racism is probably the first red pill, and the JQ is the second. Get with program or get out.

To the gas chamber, then.

You are so pathetic that you neglect "essential" parts of your faith.
Also, your god is a false god.

God fucking dammit kikes really are slimy bastards. ITT he just did every single argumentative fallacies talked about in Mein Kampf, whether on purpose or not. It's actually even more frustrating than what uncle Adolf described. It's really in the fucking genes.

as told by stories from an imperfect book written by imperfect human beings.

it's people who made up all that animal sacrifice shit because those people were hungry for bloodshed. they just wanted to justify their evil cult-like behavior by mixing it into their religion. I'm completely against that.

I know that God is better than that.

only shills or trolls use that word

but OP is a faggot. that we can agree on

OP confirmed for a complete pleb, should had figured out when he failed to understend what the white race consists of.
Really, you just are an idiot who doesnt know two things about life, wouldnt be surprised if you are 12.

think what you will.

It's there not as a set of rules for Christians to follow. When Jesus, the paschal lamb, etc. died on the cross, all the old rules were no longer applicable and stuff like the Pentateuch, etc. are there to show that His fulfillment of the prophecies and that those who rejected Jesus (and by doing so, rejected God) are wrong.

I kinda moved beyond that corrupt limiting watered down diluted belief system. I just wanted to love the one true God without all the extra garbage.

forgive my errors, I'm Irish and I've been drinking

Jews (Talmudists) do not believe in the Torah.
Judeans (Jews) don’t exist anymore. There aren’t any real Jews left.

This is required viewing, for heaven’s sake.

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN

Reported for intl.

Bro You are racist but that's OK we are the support group….

DROWN YOURSELF IN SEMEN.

is it from a futa what flavor is it is it free of contaminants

Reported for shitposting.

yea but when you go to AA and say you have a drinking problem and they get you to stop it, you guys are an alchohol trying to alchohol me even more

Reported for shitposting.

if I'm not allowed to make a joke comment post about someone who spammed "DROWN IN SEMEN" then you aren't allowed to be a smug lemon sucking prude.

Niggers = property

cuck

look at that face though, he knows you know he doesn't give a shit. he is like "these chains aren't gold but I got some nice bling chains" bitch

You’re fairly new here, aren’t you?

i was already pretty racist

now i will join the rwds

Are there any good browser add-ons that will download all the images from a thread? The one I just tried (easy media download or something) only downloaded the thumbnails from this thread.

DownThemAll

Nah I tried it and it also fetches only tumbnails, unless you open every image individually.

My whole harddrive is pretty much filled with pictures from Holla Forums, do you really want to do this to your harddrive? Just think about it user, I'm just concerned.

okay well that was a nice discussion. thanks Holla Forums for the conversation. I really wasn't trying to mess with you. peace ok. bye for now.

I'm not the one who wanted to have a way to download every image in a thread at once. It wouldn't be too demanding to a browser to load 400 + pics. Of course if you were to open 100GB of pics saved on your hard drive all at once that's a whole other beast.

I'm looking for an excuse to get two 8TB drives.

It doesn't, though.

More nations will leave EU and make their own EU without muslies and swj

tl;dr.

That's called intelligence, stormderp - humyn intelligence, not muh mystical otherworldly big bad voodoo daddy straight outta wherever.

Do grow up.