How will it happen??

How will the eventual downfall of the kikes happen?

I used to think it would be by a Racially charged revolution, but here in America that doesn't quite seem to be the case

Most Whites like kikes. Some even love them. The only races that hate kikes are niggers and beaners. They are both too stupid to fight kikes

I know their end will come, but how?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Kjjwr
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484378/Jewish-students-feeling-isolated-growing-tide-anti-Semitism-universities-including-Oxford-LSE.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You thought I wouldn't catch that? Well I did.

When did I say that?

Sage

Unpopular opinion incoming. If any nation can pull off the multicult successfully, it's the greatest country on Earth: USA.

Hitler was right, of course, but in his time, the time of his ideas had not yet come. Since we are essentially a federation of free states, I forsee the distinct possibility of not apartheid states, but diverse sovereign ethnostates united under The Constitution (which is the greatest governmental document to ever be written and ratified). We could have a 100% ethical "genocide" in the form of mass repatriation to Africa. This would be in the best interest of black people everywhere by any number of measures.

As far as the Jews, it could go one of two ways: 1) the total dissolution of their racial/national identity in the form of racemixing, a la what they are pushing on whites currently, or 2) a mass expatriation to Israel. Personally I think it will be a combination of the two.

For better or worse (it's worse), we're all mixed up racially over here. We have more to gain by recognizing and encouraging each others' unique racial interests than by just going to war with each other. This is not to say that there won't be purges. There will be. But that needn't be anyone's endgame. Not even Hitler thought so.

My 2 shekels.

What are arabs? Some Japs are redpilled on them too. Don't forget that pretty much every country on earth has a jewish community.

You have some of the highest crime rates in the western world because of all the niggers and beaners that keep killing each other over the dumbest reasons, do you really believe that? Or are you saying that it might be possible in the future because that would sound more plausible.

The downfall will only happen when we stop being easily manipulated by divide and conquer and somehow manage to redirect our other political enemies against them.

Oh it's definitely the latter. I'm not saying it's working now; it's not. I'm saying that even under the Hell we've got going on, we can establish a radically different framework that will work.

It will happen the same as every other time they got their asses kicked out. They will get cocky (already happening) and think themselves untouchable, and then they will escalate their arrogance until people simply won't stand them anymore and they will get destroyed, again.
But this time it will be permanent thanks to the globalism they themselves created, for when can you hide when everyone in the world knows what you have done?

Because the whites you mention that know how to hate people are too busy being mad at the latter groups. The jews always get to say "at least I'm not like that group over there" when in reality, they are certainly more pernicious in the long run.

globally.

You worship the kike there in the US, i hope your society gets completely destroyed before its too late for the rest of the world.

gas

"Jew" is a very, very common insult here. There are no doubt poeple dislike the rats.

You are the most mongrelized, most manipulated, most jew lover country in the world, go see the adl site for global antisemitism, you are one of the less anti-semitic countries and half of the jew world population lives there.
The US is the real danger here, i can see the jews retreating there and focusing all their tricks in your population, keeping the living conditions high for everybody so the lemmings keep indulging and supporting wars all over the world.
Trump is probably the next phase of the game, keep the brainwashed white population a majority, since muslims, mexicans and other minorities are more race conscious and that includes seing jews as the most privileged white group, and keep the war on "terror" going on to make the jews happy.
The sooner the collapse the better.

Hahahahaha.
On the far right?
Where Christians rate their enemies in the order
1 atheists
2 pagans
3 jews
4 muslims
Good luck.

When you stop promoting Hitler bullshit and organize like normal Whites to defend our interests.

You didn't.

There is recent (~250 years) experience with that. It's called "Louisiana."

Its likely they're just going to Weimar us up too much and we push back. They're probably hoping we direct that anger at the Arabs first, so we can open up Greater Israel for them.

Name one benefit of having nigs or spics instead of whites as part of our population.

The war on terror is a ruse that helps Isreal become dominant in the Middle East, which destabilizes Middle Eastern countries, which triggers mass Muslim migration (as we're seeing), which then allows for the multi culti "#notallmuslims" narrative to be shilled into maximum overdrive to the point that we're all beaten into accepting it.

Then things start to get really interesting. The Talmud preaches the enslavement of all non-Jews, but Jews don't have the manpower to do this themselves, and, being the chosen people, would probably see such a task as beneath them.

That's where Muslim immigration comes in. Islam preaches the overthrow of all governments and laws that don't submit to sharia. As it's been unfolding, no violent overthrow has even been necessary for that, most EU member counties have just been rolling over, allowing Islam top subvert their laws, their culture, and invade their governments - the US has been waiting in line to do the same.

Now these governments have already been subverted by Jews, so when the Muslims come in, they replace national culture, racial identity, etc with their barbaric universalist political/religious doctrine, and now, these Jew controlled counties govern people all around the world who ascribe to the exact same set of beliefs according to the exact same set of laws.

Basically, the one world government NWO the kikes are pushing for is a global caliphate, of which they are in charge.

It's interesting to note that, in Arabic, the word "Muslim" means one who submits.

Anyway, my point with all that, is no, Trump is not the next step in their plan, because a war on terror is no good unless it means radicalized Muslims fleeing their newly destabilized countries for the US and Europe.

Regardless of how race conscious minorities may appear to be, when they come to our countries, they vote for policies that favor the agenda I described.

Sorry for all the typos, I'm on mobile.

It's not relevant, but I thought I'd add that all the faggy liberal shit that's being pushed right now isn't solely because kikes want to humiliate the west, but because it divides the west and weakens the west so that we're easy pickings for Muslim enrichment.

And that's how it happens tbh fam

This.

I really think it'll be that simple.

(((They))) didn't have as difficult a time putting down nationalism during WWII because it had only swept a few countries.

But now (((they))) have really fucked up. (((They))) have attempted to push their globalist, nation-destroying agenda on all of western civilization at the same time, thinking that nationalism had been buried, that horror stories about Nazis would keep nationalist parties from coming to power ever again.

(((They))) were wrong. Now, the entirety of western civilization is waking up at the same time. This time it won't just be the Nazis vs the kikes, it'll be everyone vs the kikes, and (((they're))) terrified.

wew lad, lots of implying there!

Hi, Holla Forums, you and your buddies ITT thread can fuck off back to freech.

It will be the sweetest of ends, one chosen by their own hand.

Their own kids and supporters will find ways of ousting them. Then they will spread it via us, the meme wizards.

The empire never died boys. We are the offspring of the Thule Group's best and brightest, brought together by the common foe (((Them)))

Where we go after we are 'shut down' will dictate the next 10 years.

Rationality.

Eventually Rabbi Shekelstein will get lynched by his own congregation (or whatever medieval German word they use instead of 'congregation') when they come to the realization that there's more profit in integrating into white society instead of attacking it all the time.

And yes, it will happen. The irresistible compulsion to sue and screw at every opportunity is unstable in the long term, especially because, absent any other hosts, the parasites turn on each other.

Pic related. The ultra-orthodox are welfare queens who whined their way out of compulsory military service, and they're hated for it. There was a thread a little while back where someone joked that Israel was going to be the 112th country to expel the Jews.

Unfortunately, the art and science of meme magic wasn't fully fleshed at the time.

It is now.

Hint hint, motherfuckers.

But that's all just Holla Forums's doing I guess

Honestly I doubt it will be purely a human effort. The Jews have committed so many atrocities across time and space that it's bound to bring about some kind of retribution.

We'll hand every kike a shovel. The kikes' heart will burst thinking it may have to work. A shovel is kike Kryptonite. Spread some bacon grease on the shovel head and it becomes Kiketonite.

Kikes will always win, because Christ-Cucks still believe in the jew fairy tale of the Return of Jesus. Its the jewish license to steal, kill, deceive and Christians will support jews regardless because all Christians want to die and go to heaven, preferably soon.

hahahah he caught me.

As an Orthodox Christian there is 50% tithe that goes toward building Israel. I also had to serve in the IDF and I volunteer my time on Holla Forums for free.

I believe that in order to realistically accomplish individual sovereignty from judeas communist global governance we must work with what we have.

i agree that niggers gon nig and kikes gon kike but realistically how can we keep general mental sanity of the people and trust of the government if we just go purge every "non white?"

we cant just expect everything to be happy and dandy here after filling up mass graves, i mean wed really have to fill them to brim if you ask me but its impossible and too damaging for our expected outcome which is in its most basic form is self determinance for every sapient.

as for racemixing. i believe that the fact it is PROMOTED is absolutely degenerate. but racemixing can still happen despite it not being pushed by the shadow kikes.

but i must respect the peoples right to self determinance of their families that includes… racemixing.

although, fear not for in this future i see the white mans will naturally rise above when he and his family live in a world which pride in heritage is of no shame.

i feel that human of each others likes will naturally seek to be with each of their own and the white man will prosper for a millennia and beyond.

pic related

lol, why are they even there?

"Main Points:
1. The USA has no ethnic unity.
2. Every attempt to built an American people has failed.
3. Instead of an American people, there is an American class.
4. Jewry is a primary reason for the absence of an American people.
5. There is also a noticeable absence of a moral and national ideal.
6. The development of a unified people is also hindered by streams of asocial elements from around the world.
7. There is therefore no unified people in the USA, only a population."

Read:
archive.is/Kjjwr

Reported for intl.

they probably thought the best place blood sacrifices are probably in the middle of some jungle village.

they went there and didnt respect anyone who lived there. jews do this everywhere they go.

never heard of lev tahor?

Lev Tahor (Hebrew: לב טהור‎‎ - pure heart) is an ultra-Orthodox Jewish group (although it should be noted that most Jewish groups hold "Lev Tahor" to be a cult) headed by Shlomo Helbrans, known to follow an unusually austere form of Jewish practice in addition to being anti-Zionist.

Defeatist. There is an American nation, of Whites.

Says the White Nationalist who can't organize shit off the internet.

15 years ago I read the "defeatist" over the young internet from White Nationalists who then claimed they were going to win.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3484378/Jewish-students-feeling-isolated-growing-tide-anti-Semitism-universities-including-Oxford-LSE.html