BEN AFFLECK WANTS TO QUIT BATMAN

BEN AFFLECK WANTS TO QUIT BATMAN

independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/films/news/the-batman-ben-affleck-director-no-more-the-dark-knight-a7580116.html

Proof that JUSTice League is going to suck bad.

I get it. He's seen the script of the new movies and he wants out, but he's still the charismatic lead of the franchise. A multi-billion dollar franchise I might add.

He's not gonna quit. RedditTomatoes may shit on these movies but the box office speaks otherwise. He's not gonna turn down easy money.

He'll be a hero if he turns down easy box office money.

He'd be a hero if he flips (((them))) off, but bye bye to the best Batman ever shown on screen. Nobody wins.

Just need Galdot to quit after WW, then Cavill can take his rightful place on a proper DC film universe.

Doesn't matter to me, I don't watch capeshit.

Adam West?

I don't get it.

Lol Ben Affleck sucks sand niggers dicks.

It's easy for a bad superhero movie to make bank. Stars playing recognizable heroes and a good trailer will sell tickets by the truckload to neckbeards, kids, and action junkies.

It's a lot harder for a _sequel_ to a bad superhero movie make bank, especially when the stars want out.

Excluding Adam West, who is Batman, Michael Keaton was the best person to portray Batman. He didn't growl or prance or be Val Kilmer. He was just a quiet eccentric billionaire who was a quiet eccentric vigilante.

What's wrong with being Val Kilmer?

F for DCCU

Fuck off, Disney shills.

???

Ben Affleck is such an annoying liberal hollywood faggot. Can't he just go away and die?

God, the franchise needs help

I knowble righta?
Thesm' dumpturds areba soble terriworse than anykin leftob thimble.

pretty sure he is a crypto-jew whatever the next upcoming movie with him captain israel numale jew-flash etc. is covered with jews therefore the movie will suck.

HE DIDN'T DIRECT SO GOOD

Honest question:
Do you think Ben sucked more as Daredevil or as Batman?

He was horrible in both roles.

Daredevil was capeshit kino, though.
Also one of the few times race swapping a character was good. Fisk is often shown as an autistic white man, but the violence coming from a black man made more sense.

this times 6,000,000 jews, fuck i hate that faggot

TAKBIR!

LMAO, you virgins sure are dumb

Ben Affleck as Batman was a mistake. They should have gotten Karl Urban after Dredd tanked so hard.

Sequel is happening though. the bluray sales was pretty big.

Let it go

John Wick 2 just came out and you're gonna say that?

The thumbnail looks like his face was photoshopped together from two different sources.

It is.

That's just false friend.

I can't support this virtue signaling bastard, I will not watch a film with him again. Same for the lesbian girl that played in Inception, I tried to watch Into The Woods, but my hate for her was too strong, I had so much tears in my eyes I went blind for two days.

Further proof that Nolan-Batman is still the best iteration of Batman, and pure kino.

How can someone unironically be a fan if DC movies? I actually liked the first half or so of Man of Steel, but it's the go to example of excessively destructive violence, while BvS was a jumbled mess and Suicide Squad was pure cancer.

Watching the trailer for Justice League makes it painfully obvious that they are going to flip the tone from one extreme to the other with shitty forced humour, a la Guardians of the Galaxy.

Affleck spent most of the 2000s as a punchline, but reinvented himself in recent years, starting with Gone Baby Gone and peaking with him accepting an Oscar for Argo. It's perfectly understandable he doesn't want to become a laughing stock again, and if he keeps appearing in these shit shows, he will see the sad Affleck meme.

Suicide Squad is the only good capeshit since The Dark Plane Rises.

Sue sigh squaw is only good if watched for the unintentional comedy of Leto's performance, and even then, there's not enough of that to make watching it worthwhile.

He's like six hundred pounds now.

I was underwhelmed by Leto's performance since after hearing all the crazy shit he did behind the scenes he would be crazy on screen.

Yeah, messing with people's coffee, what a wild card.

grimdark superhero movies arent fun. watching them again returns you to that gloom. They need to approach it with a bit more humor. Bales batmsn had the proper tone. Why didnt they just use him?

He gave someone a used condom and went up his own ass. How is that not crazy?

Isn't that typical casting couch stuff?

I don't know much about Casting Couch so I'm not sure. I kept hearing rumors of him doing all that stuff to his fellow cast members and a lot of them seem to avoid him now.

Maybe if you're a total fucking hipster who loves objectively shit movies.

Maybe if you're a pleb who enjoys shit Marvel/Disney films.

Either way, Batman Forever is the best Batman film, as it is actually like the comic books. If you cannot understand this, simply rewatch it and then immediately pick up a single issue from that era, not the Morrison or Miller graphic novels.

that is why it sucks tbhqfh

Nice strawman