Brit/pol/ #1008: At least number shit threads properly lad Edition

WE'RE OUT
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/finally-britons-vote-today-historic-european-union-referendum/
=="NO RUSH" AS CAMERON RESIGNS FOR BREXIT TO BE IMPLEMENTED=
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/24/eu-referendum-brexit-live-europe-leave-remain-britain
LABOUR IS FUCKING DONE CORBYN COULD FACE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE FROM ANGRY REMAINIANS
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/jeremy-corbyn-faces-no-confidence-motion-after-brexit-vote
2nd REFERENDUM "ON THE TABLE" ACCORDING TO STURGEON
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/alex-salmond-second-scottish-independence-referendum-is-certain

Other urls found in this thread:

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/06/24/thousands-of-british-refugees-make-dangerous-journey-across-the-irish-sea/
change.org/p/uk-government-kick-start-the-british-salt-mining-industry
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Saint_David
archive.is/fPji2
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3657284/We-touch-ordinary-ghastly-Britons-says-ex-BBC-chief-Leaked-email-says-ignores-despises-millions-not-embrace-liberal-views.html
order-order.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump for get this thread to the top of the catalog

It's truly amazing

reminder that ginnie is christian and only fucks crusaders for their proven superior genes

my brother

AI-APAEC KEK

Lads my birthday is next Wednesday.
Best present ever. Thank you so much.

You're now watching two strangers discuss your question!
Question to discuss:
How does the Brexit make you feel? Versus what you think is reality? Currently evaluating political apathy and ignorance.

Stranger 1: I don't feel much about it anymore

Stranger 1: the threats to pakistanis from Griffin is kinda worrying though

Stranger 2: most commentators are just focusing on what it will mean for the involved economies over the next few years

Stranger 2: they don't understand that it's just part of a much longer, decades - long shift throughout Europe and Eurasia

Stranger 1: It will be scary trying to build the pound back up, though

Stranger 1: I'm not too good at looking to the future though

Stranger 2: do a google news search for "stratfor". they're a think tank that looks at the big picture on things like this. they usually have some good articles

Stranger 1: I will look them up, I am already sick of the buzzfeed fearmongering crap on my facebook

Stranger 2: they don't take sides, they just do analysis

Stranger 2: good analysts don't look for evidence that supports their own pre-existing opinions, and they're hard to find anymore

Stranger 1: so it's safe to say you're from the UK, right?

Stranger 2: no, usa

Stranger 1: damn dude

Stranger 1: I have a few American friends, but none of them care much about this

Stranger 2: most americans don't know shit about international relations or geopolitics

Stranger 2: it was my masters degree

Stranger 1: What makes you so interested? If you don't mind me asking.

Stranger 1: I don't know much about foreign affairs much

Stranger 1: a lot of American news is kinda forced on me

Stranger 1: but besides that

Stranger 2: people get so tied up with political parties, but it really isn't about that. it's about power. Economic stability is about power. Oil is about power. People don't get that. When you start seeing the big picture, or at least trying to, you see how the world really works. I find that really damn interesting.

Stranger 1: I'm jealous, I don't think I'm really that interested in anything

Stranger 2: you know, they say that those who don't study history are doomed to repeat it.

Stranger 2: But those of us who DO study history are doomed to sit by helplessly and watch others repeat it.

Stranger 1: That's kinda depressing

Stranger 1: I did like history in school, though

Stranger 2: Right now, i'm just starting to try to figure out how commodities work, so that i can try to translate this interest and knowledge into informed stock choices

Stranger 2: if our leaders are going to fuck us over, at least i should be able to make some money off the bastards

Stranger 1: True enough

Stranger 1: most of my friends have already tried changing their money into different currencies and stuff

Stranger 1: or finding ways around all the shit going down

Stranger 1: dual citizenship and stuff

Continued…

Stranger 2: try finding articles by stratfor, then read World Order by Henry Kissinger and Blood Oil by Leif Wenar. Some introductory stuff about how the world works. The 2nd one includes his own opinions, but i just read past them.

Stranger 1: As much as I am sure it's fascinating, I'm beginning to think caring just might not be for me. As much as it shames me, I really think I might end up sitting back and just ignoring everything as long as I can

Stranger 2: well, considering our choices in the usa in november, i think i might just go downstairs to my full bar in the basement and drink my way through the next 4 years.

Stranger 2: pop my head out in the daylight in 2020

Stranger 1: I'm betting if you did that the Russians would find you before any Americans

Stranger 2: lol yep

Stranger 2: i speak a little russian but it's way too rusty

Stranger 1: I don't speak a word, but I think they'll like me

Stranger 2: i better make sure my bar is stocked full of vodka

Stranger 1: Do you actually have a bard downstairs or are you playing with me?

Stranger 1: I'm jealous as fuck if you do

Stranger 2: its a full-blown tiki bar. the carvings came from a closed down polynesian restaurant. they were carved in hawaii in 1970. no joke

Stranger 1: Dude

Stranger 1: only 4 years

Stranger 1: I don't tihknk I'd be able to leave for at least a few after that

Stranger 1: drinking alone is a specialty of mine

Stranger 2: ikr?

Stranger 2: i have a vintage wooden console stereo, lounge music, some black bucket stools from an old supper club, a starburst clock on the wall

Stranger 2: going down to my bar is like stepping into 1958

Stranger 1: What kinda music do you like?

Stranger 1: I never saw the 50's but I can imagine

Stranger 2: when i'm down there, it's stuff like les baxter, martin denny, the Jackie Gleason orchestra, mantovani. Mood-setting stuff. the JGO is good for that, even the music sounds drunk.

Stranger 2: and Gleason was an EPIC drinker.

Stranger 1: I'll have to check them out

Stranger 1: not normally the kinda thing I listen to

Stranger 1: but I have an open mind with music

Stranger 2: only works for me at night down in the red glow of the bar, then it's intoxicating to me. Or, i'll listen to it upstairs if its a dark & stormy day.

Stranger 1: I love stormy nights so much, one of the few times I might turn my music off just to listen

Stranger 1: but I love Bonobo when it's raining

Stranger 1: reading with Bonobo and rain have been some of the better moments of my youth

Stranger 2: i'll look them up

Stranger 1: listen to "black sands"

Stranger 2: ok

Stranger 2: anyway, good luck across the pond sussing it all out

Stranger 1: Thanks

Stranger 1: good luck with your election

Stranger 1: I feel like you'll kinda need it

Stranger 2: I think I'll write in Theodore Roosevelt. Or maybe Ronald Reagan. They can just prop him up behind the desk and use fishing line to move his mouth. No one will notice.

Stranger 1: oh my goodness

Stranger 1: Well, Hilary is already a puppet

Stranger 1: and not too many have noticed

Stranger 1: so it should work out

Stranger 2: lol true

Stranger 2: anyway, good luck

Stranger 1: goodbye

Stranger 2: bye

Stranger 2 has disconnected

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

POST YOUR FACE WHEN CRUSADING GINNIEPOSTERS VOTED LEAVE TO SAVE GINNIE AND SINGLEHANDEDLY UNCUCKED BRITAIN

Couldn't be happier for you guys. I can feel the energy from across the Atlantic. Good work. Come over for burgers anytime.

forgot face

Confused as to why there are two #1007 tbh

==WEW={

Because Brits can't count.

Please let this be true.

Lads schools out for summer and we won the referendum.

What do I even do anymore

Ginniefags are cancer

Get a job, hang out with friends ect.

ginnieposting and crusading is life tbh fam

Huge storm up here in Newcastle (well, Tyneside) lads.

All seems rather portentous.

People should leave like the Scottish

you start helping others escape the EU

QT NEXT WEEK IN PRESTON

PRESTON VOTED 53.3% LEAVE

BUCKLE UP LADS

Is she part Jap?

Nah fam, what you meant was "People like the Scottish should leave."

Just a hypothetical:

What do you guys expect to happen, or what will you hope will happen if the parliment decides to go Golden Dawn on you and say no to leaving?

Sorry I've not slept yet my spelling, grammar and all the jazz is deteriorating

no, probably part budgie though tbh

Which is funny because he's not British he's an Irish jew.

the government wouldnt have the balls

I'm just asking "what if".
Will there be riots?

Destruction of labour and conservatives parties and UKIP will tell the EU to fuck off again

maybe he'll fuck off to Africa.

Is it really that easy lad? My new purpose?

pfffffff

So just repeated attempts at a referendum?

Sorry, burger here so I'm not versed in bong politics..

They wouldn't be that stupid, but if they were then the Queen should probably dissolve Parliament for not doing their jobs properly

Yes but with a different government. One that actually wants to leave. I hope you didn't expect an armed revolution

I guess I just have a romanticized vision of revolt against governments.

That's be so based. I bet people would start appreciating the monarchy more as a result

Well it's not over yet, it's a grand first step but we have a long journey.

No there'd be a riot or two with some protest marches then the next general election UKIP would win and make us leave the EU without a referendum.

It's legacy OC lad

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Think of the new meme potential lad

Can't wait

would be more accurate if the bismarck was captained by kikes and manned by rapefugees tbh

I'M SICK ANDD TIRED OF HEARING ALL ABOUT NET IMMIGRATION THIS AND NET IMMIGRATION THAT AND NET BENEFITS

BLOODY NETS

COMING OVER HERE CATCHING OUR FISH AND CRIMINALS

DEPORT THEM ALL I SAY!

Gonna take the rest of the week off tbh lads, relax on the news and what not.

Hopefully they don't pull any fuckery, I was hoping to get /comfy/, maybe watch a Baltimong chimpout with a few snacks. play a bit of Uncharted 4 and the new Witcher DLC, maybe read or write, who knows?

I just don't wanna be called back to the front right after we just crushed the enemy.

Mega cheeky tbh.

INCOMING OC
(as inspired by the great work done by other anons)

TAKING MEMES WHERE NO MEME HAS GONE BEFORE!

NICE

that was real clever

I think I just cringed my face inside out

Quality material, user.

waterfordwhispersnews.com/2016/06/24/thousands-of-british-refugees-make-dangerous-journey-across-the-irish-sea/

Free verse is trash

mention the holy quints/sexts that Kek bestowed upon us

MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY
MODS STICKY

Even BBC luvvies are having epiphanies due to our disobedience, lads. This day is glorious!

David Cowling, the BBC’s head of political research, in an internal memo…

“It seems to me that the London bubble has to burst if there is to be any prospect of addressing the issues that have brought us to our current situation. There are many millions of people in the UK who do not enthuse about diversity and do not embrace metropolitan values yet do not consider themselves lesser human beings for all that. Until their values and opinions are acknowledged and respected, rather than ignored and despised, our present discord will persist. Because these discontents run very wide and very deep and the metropolitan political class, confronted by them, seems completely bewildered and at a loss about how to respond (“who are these ghastly people and where do they come from?” doesn’t really hack it). The 2016 EU referendum has witnessed the cashing in of some very bitter bankable grudges but I believe that, throughout this 2016 campaign, Europe has been the shadow not the substance.”

?

Oi, lads. Since there are a decent amount of petitions happening due to remainer salt, I decided to make my own.

change.org/p/uk-government-kick-start-the-british-salt-mining-industry

How did I do lads?

someone please shop lots of refugees into pic related

How's this.

Kind of harsh on the eyes tbh

So they must think that of us then.

I can't wait for the day these people go to the wall.

RULE BRITANNIA

SOME HARSH CRITICISM M8

is that a fucking an-cap edit of the union flag?

NETHERLANDS OUT WHEN??

Good job guys. Let's hope the US follows up with Trump.

BORIS AND TRUMP 2016

Make Anglosphere Great Again.

hopefully soon but they may be waiting to see how we manage first over the next few months

I won't date people from the internet Ginnie!

WHAT'S HIS NAME AGAIN LADS?

Made some small edits.

Dave Deadspasticson

Leaving this here.

HELLO MR. DEVIL

THANK YOU SATAN

(checked)

Remain never had a chance did they lads.

tbh, would have just used a smile pricture of Enoch. But I'm not convinced those exist.

What's the benefit of this? Right now it seems like the UK will fracture, the pound is crashing , and the pm just resigned.

Enoch smiled alot lat before JUDAS WAS PAID

Why do you do this to my sides?

Do you think Enoch's soul can finally rest in peace?

So, what's the bad part?

You lose Scotland. Your money is worthless. Did you want your nation to fail?

Indipendence. That's the point.

Stop this stupid meme. It was predicted by literally everybody that this would happen. Not only that, but it hasn't actually dropped anywhere near as low as was expected.

He's had the last laugh, now we will see once and for all how right he was or not

No.

We've started this.

Enoch can only rest when we end it.

It's Tony something isn't it?

the UK wont fracture despite what that Scottish bint wants

they had their vote for independence KNOWING there was a vote on the EU in the future

Address me as Doris

Brutal

Kek'd hard

Getting fucking SICK of seeing Polish woman on the tv pretend to be worried for their safety now we voted out, fucking attention seeking cunts.

HE WAS RIGHT

Nah it's an attempt to combine it with some Welsh flag.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Saint_David

He lives in spirit, lad.

Remember when Russell Brand called Are Nige a 'pound shop Enoch Powell' and he thought that was right clever and that he could barrage him with that.

Just had a pint or 5 of local cider to Are Nige. God bless Sir Nigel Farage of Kent and God save the Queen.

I still find it odd that he thought it was insulting. He's probably going to call him a 2nd hand Winston Churchill next. Then fuck off to America and call Trump a 50% off George Washington.

They do realize the former leader of the tory party was on their side, right?

One of the first places to be purged of kebab

The welsh are just part of England tbh lad.

Good lad

ITT:

Cri more tbh

All the while not realising that the leader of the Labour Party isn't on theirs.

England still a shit

What if we get rid of the white.

I feel sorry for my local vaping shop who just stocked a bunch of EU approved, kiddy safe vaping products. When we officially leave the EU the rules they enforced on vaping products will only be ruining Europeans lives.

Trump on Britain: "There has never been a better ally."

OYYYY VEEYYYY, YOU ANTISEMITE!!! ISRAEL IS YOUR GREATEST ALLY!!!

No.
Englands flag is primarily white
what about scrapping the shitty diagonal cross and replacing it with wales dragon or ulcesters red hand?

In February he said he had no opinion on the Brexit. Now he suddenly loves us.

Do you think he just spotted away out of ((((their)))) control?

kek. Vape faggots. Someone should just tell them to smoke, or don't. Half of what makes smoking so fun is the knowledge that its killing you, anyway.

I think he's skirted around the topic. It's a difficult one, as had he come out to back us (as he did) and we voted remain, he'd have been beaten over the head with it until the presidentials.

I suspect in his heart, he's Brexit. I suspect we've given him a boost, and I'm glad to have done so.

Also, future cabinet positions lads?

Who do you think will be up in the Tory party?

I suspect BoJo for PM, and Gove, Hannan, Rees-Mogg all in cabinet.

Farage deserves a bloody hereditary lordship, but I doubt he'll get it.

HOW THE FUCK AM I MEANT TO RIP PHAT VAPES THEN YOU HATERZ?

He was more than neutral; he countered Obama's 'back of the line' shit and said other encouraging things

What are you, the Labour party?

smh tbh Sam

u cheeky fucker

Does anyone have the "don't let big guys decide for you" poster?

Vaping is probably killing you. Hell it's probably killing you faster.

If you fuck up vaping you can get nickel oxide poisoning.

How do you think the commonwealth will fare in the coming years lads?

Trouble with the Commonwealth is that most of the countries are full of mudbloods.

I'd be happy to take in former citizens of Rhodesia, for example; or maybe uncucked Canacucks/Aussies. As opposed to fucking Pakis/etc.

I meant more in terms of trade and cooperation though but you're right on immigration. The diaspora gets first choice tbh

I hope we try grow some sort of manerfactering

I what meant to say is I hope we try to grow some sort of manufacturing revolution here so we are more self-sustainable and get some growth here rather than focusing too heavily on public services like we are doing.

The problem with the EU isn't so much as it's a union but the fact that it's corrupt and rotten to the core. The EU has dashed any effort to create a unified Europe, if not world. The problem with ambitions such as these is there's no checks and balances for corrupt bureaucrats and businessmen to muck it up and make people regret joining a union which has turned into a parasite. God speed UK.

The EU could only ever be corrupt, the way it was created mean it will always be the way. Most dislike that their country was being subsumed into the EU as a cog of the machine losing our ability to chose the future for our own country.

post independence day anthems

When you get down to it I've just never known a real victory.
As such I now find myself having difficulty believing we've won. Sure it's the one battle. But this is the first victory I've ever known that is an actual victory and not simply the lesser evil.

So now it's here.
I have trouble believing its real.
I fear that if I go to sleep, I'll wake up and it was all a dream.

Just remembered Nigel placed £1,000 on leaving

How much did he win?

t. Non-Gambler cos I'm still broke without a job.

Reportedly in excess of 3 large.

£2,500

No idea what to do with it, didn't actually expect us too fucking do it tbh.

"Oh my god how can you possibly be so fucking insensitive at a time like this you fuck. How can you mock legitimate independence of countries you colonised and subjugated!"

I would not give a fuck about the opinions of these deliciously salty fucks but goddamn even by their own twisted ideals the vote leave was most sensible.

Same lad this year has been the best of my life tbh

Its fucking great lad, I was like a child getting too meet a fucking superhero, had a constant autistic smile all day, still have it infact.

WE DESERVE TO BE HAPPY LADS, WE'VE EARNED IT

Let' trade with Europe, but let's not be ruled by them!

One of my old mates is pretty based tbh

Purple surge soon?

?

Couldn't have put it any better myself tbh.

I've been using that same point to hammer my cucked Remain acquaintances. They normally just complain about their "travels" a.k.a. fuckfests on the Continent.

I think so, considering if we have a GE soon (Is there actually any chance of that?) loads wouldvote UKIP because they would want a leader who wants a strong independent Britain.

It will be the death of labour tbh all they'll have is niggers and pakis to save them

Same I was going to post something similar but he beat me to it also i dont talk to 99% of my facebook friends anymore

I don't think so, unless Dave screws something up majorly from now till retirement. They've already said Parliament would replace him without calling for a GE.

Anything could happen, though. Corbyn may just make a bid for the PM-ship in an attempt to shake off those who've stabbed him in the back.

This was a really entertaining conversation.

The guy with the basement tiki bar whose interior is from a closed 70s polynesian restaurant, though…..

I probably know him. No joke. I know several people like that. It might be a guy I know in Portland whose bar has decor he bought from the closed Jasmine Tree restaurant there. Also know a guy who's got stuff from a closed polynesian restaurant in Columbus OH. Not sure his bar's in the basement though. The basement bar really makes me think of the dude in Portland.

Very funny. Small world…….

If Cameron has an ounce of sense he'll call a general election. And the fact that he's neglected to invoke article 50 himself implies to me he will.

For him and his masters the best counter is to call a general election, ensure a labour victory then have comrade corbyn or whoever replaces him go and just annull the referendum result by not invoking article 50.

I love this so much that I want to know who it is so I can send them a friend request expressly to 'like' this post. Especially that last sentence, BURN

EU'S ON FIRE

BLAIRITES ARE TERRIFIED

Sense, yes, but everyone would see through his ploy for the cynical shit that it is. The Conservatives will probably never form another government again until 30 to 40 years later. Labour's voter base has also been shattered in this Referendum, so they probably want to avoid a GE until they rebrand at least.

Nah see I reckon right now Labour could easily win. They'd be almost guaranteed the entirety of the remain vote.
Plus Labour habitual voters wouldn't think to not vote labour.

wow nice!

I was thinking about betting on Trump, I'm also American. Is it legal and what site should I use?

Dumb question but sauce?

I have to admit, I didn't think you Brits had it in you. Trump didn't make Brexit happen, Brexit is going to make Trump happen. You've started a fire and we burgers who are about to die salute you.

Lurking fag here, please fix, and fuck you too faggots.

No idea about American betting lad, you should go ask the other burgers in the trump generals.

Traced it back to this article ultimately.
archive.is/fPji2

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3657284/We-touch-ordinary-ghastly-Britons-says-ex-BBC-chief-Leaked-email-says-ignores-despises-millions-not-embrace-liberal-views.html

Article.

order-order.com/

Guido's "Quote of the Day" is where I took the joke from.

I know he rekt unifags there coming from a unifag his name is Joe ross-willmore

The quote*… It wasn't a joke, believe it or not. This guy actually thinks like that - I knew there was a huge gap between "us" and "them" but I never imagined it would be this bloody psychotic.

Thank fuck. This coupled with the fact that PEOPLE GET MORE CONSERVATIVE WITH AGE means that the result was always going to come out this way. If you wait for the pensioners to die you've already got the next lot of disillusioned pensioners ready and waiting.

What this really translates to is 'Too many white people voted!'.

Davit Cameoutwrong

I have more posts like that on facebook but that was the most based, if you want I can post them?

I read it as "We have to yank our heads out our fucking arses and actually listen to people outside london."

Still fucking burns. Can swap the wording for gaming journalists and gamers with gamergate too.

Speaking of GamerGate, I see Leigh Alexander is so triggered, she's desirous of starting a one-woman revolution all by her lonesome.

Who is this literally who?

Bit pissed off that we've been obsessing over the possibility of this fucking happening for years and these cunts only cared about the EU a week ago.

Some fat bitch during the first phases of GamerGate. Can't remember what else she did, but I'm sure it was full of manure.

Makes their rage all the more delicious.

It's striking how much they identify with the fucking EU.

BREXIT, BOYS

Does this cover Northern Ireland?

Also someone/user posited this edit to the Union Jack

How about you leave it as it is?

Lads, now that the referendum is over, isn't Boris Johnson our greatest threat?

From Peter on Johnson and Gove's supposed desire for independence:

He's now built up an image of himself as being a staunch eurosceptic, which makes it hard for UKIP to split the Tory vote enough to force them to keep their promises on negotiating Brexit, in fear of handing votes to UKIP and becoming unelectable under FPTP.

So does Farage attack him now and expose him as having no political convictions? Without it he could unite his party, couldn't he?

Burger here, when are you boys going to dispute the territorial waters around the Falklands?

Being outside the EU means you can tell Argentina to fuck off, right? Time to get this Shoah on the road.

Going to take a few years to get our shit together but then after that banter clause will pop down and ave it out with them tbh

The salty and beautifully sarcastic, outraged comments on that article from real British people are just the best. Fanfuckingtastic. I enjoyed reading them all so much.

It's nice that England's leaving the EU, but it's still got a long way to go before it's anywhere close to a respectable country.

Lad. ALL of Britain is leaving the EU. Why can't yanks just learn to distinguish between the two?
Our gun laws and weapon laws were decent before the late 90s tbf. We will get there in time.

Who did he fuck to get famous anyway? He's not funny at all.

Yanks, just imagine the UK like you would the US then think of the individual parts of the UK as states (Scotland, England, Wales, Ulster). It really is that simple.

Canucks from Atlantic and Newfoundland only.

Pigfucker Spameron, lads.

Canuckfag here.

Up until about 20 years ago, you could drive into the US without ID. They ran your licence plate for warrants, and the odd time they would search you, but it was pretty much open. Then the snackbars started exploiting it.

Now you need a passport and they actively looking for reasons to deny you entry. Still, lots of people go to Florida every year.

tl;dr Remainers are whiners and Schengen is ending soon anyway.

tbh lads even if Scotland does leave we should keep the Union Jack as it is just to piss them off

Replace post with vote

Did we make Enoch proud?

We need to shift this like/dislike ratio in our favour, the Remain cucks are all over the internet today.

Also why are so many people saying "See! We were right about leaving the EU, the pound has dropped!" - do they really not understand how economics work?

Tell them, "See, I old you Global warming wasn't real! Its raining!"

youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY