How overpopulated is Earth?

How overpopulated is Earth?

Not at all. We could easily support more people with a more efficient infrastructure, and if we pushed for more industrial farming and urban growth, we could easily support ten times what we have now.

By 1… and that's you, OP.

not even close to overpopulation. don't listen to the jew controlled media

Only India, China, and sub-Africa are a problem. Europeans are too few in the world. The world needs more Europeans and less non-Europeans if anything.

To be fair, they are currently trying to solve the population problem in Africa by making it Germany's problem

Relative, if we count white population, is fine, if we count asians population is fucked, but shit is being fixed and if you count black then the world is fucked if you keep giving them welfare.

Non nazi here, every single country is the world has a black problem right now.

So you are saying we should exterminate all the niggers in Africa?

And the jews, chinks, and spics. In general all non-whites should be exterminated if we want to ensure long term survival.

Found the FBI agent

No, from a biologic point of view thats stupid as fuck, killing diversity like they are doing right now in the name of diversity is the problem, welfare is a problem, but allowing people on welfare to reproduce is a crime.

all these problems would go away if we just re-colonized Africa

Removing Israel would end world hunger and initiate an era of peace.

I'll believe the planet is overpopulated when they get serious about people colonizing other planets. Until then, ignore the hype.

People expect people to live in cities when the fact is that for most of the world's population isn't true.

most of the us population is rural despite what you might be lead to believe from the media.

the prospect for society being overpopulated comes from the hypothesis that most of the world's poor will be moving into urbanized areas to find work. Why is that? can't people have jobs in less well developed areas too or will we just automate them all to hell?!

[citation of un documents needed]

you are talking about the world, welfare systems vary from country to country unless you plan on making the entiriety of africa a single country.

no because then you would be importing thousands of people to africa.

But then globalism has been around for hundreds of years,europeans have established themselves around the globe from the afrikaners to the anglo burmese.

The main point of its existence is to screw you over for commercial traders, not all of which are jewish but are of the illuminati of all colours and creeds in high places.

Mainly so they can bullshit you into doing stuff like this, working mining diamonds for free for debeers under the penalty of being shot.

Its not all akuna ma tata anons.

Earth isn't overpopulated per se, there's just too many people who can't take care of themselves with shitty corrupt governments who don't know how to manage them.

this

This is factually incorrect.

Depends on your measure of "Overpopulation"

Right now, all 7 billion people on Earth with a population density of that of Manhattan could all fit within the state of Texas. Yes, I am not exaggerating.

Drive through any freeway and you'll see that most of the Earth is quite literally vast empty expanse of nothing

Using the same population density of Manhattan the Earth has enough surface area to cover trillions of people

However, when we talk of overpopulation, we're mostly referring to the Earth available resources and their replacement rate. As of right now, the Earth is overpopulated based on the model that it would take more than a year for us to replenish a years worth of natural resources

That's not true at all. We're already several times over what the natural resources on this planet can provide for. We're rapidly running out of fuel, we have exacerbated the greenhouse effect and we have all but killed the ocean. You should learn what you're talking about before you post.

Did you ever consider how many trees the Digital Age has saved? When I was in primary school in the '90s, the libs were saying the rainforest would be gone by now. It didn't happen.

Nonsense. There's plenty of oil. Last week they discovered the largest oil reserve in the history of the state of Texas.

Pretty sure they said the coastal areas would be underwater by now. It didn't happen. Climate change happens but man's impact on the climate is inconsequential next to the Sun's natural cycles. There will always be ice ages and periods of drought.

I think about this too much. I'm worried about the job that I pick will not be able to support myself or a family with overpopulation and automation. I don't want to be a conspiracy theorist, but I'm thinking about just moving out to the middle of no where and living off the land. I'm always trying to learn more about working with hand tools and growing crops.

No, you are dumb.

Very. The main problem is that it's mostly niggers and other wastes of space instead of people able to fix shit.

top kek

That would be a huge concern if solar power and batteries hadn't been invented.

Well shit bitch, of course. But I rather spend some time while I can breathing good air than in the city. Wouldn't you?

Not to mention the fact that fusion energy will solve our energy needs by the time we run out of oil.

not at all
how brainwashed are you
completely

buy all the surrounding land and resale it for high prices

I'm far right and don't buy into climate change and I think we're overpopulated. At the very least, modern lifestyles are fucked. We produce incredible amounts of trash and pollution, and we're killing the oceans and our environments.

Consumerist culture is fucked. And so are overpopulated third world countries propped up by Western charity.