Brit/pol/ #1007; DESPITE THERE BEING A BIG HAPPENING THERE AREN'T THAT MANY BIG LINKS TO ADD EDITION

WE'RE OUT
breitbart.com/london/2016/06/22/finally-britons-vote-today-historic-european-union-referendum/
=="NO RUSH" AS CAMERON RESIGNS FOR BREXIT TO BE IMPLEMENTED=
theguardian.com/politics/live/2016/jun/24/eu-referendum-brexit-live-europe-leave-remain-britain
LABOUR IS FUCKING DONE CORBYN COULD FACE VOTE OF NO CONFIDENCE FROM ANGRY REMAINIANS
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/jeremy-corbyn-faces-no-confidence-motion-after-brexit-vote
2nd REFERENDUM "ON THE TABLE" ACCORDING TO STURGEON
theguardian.com/politics/2016/jun/24/alex-salmond-second-scottish-independence-referendum-is-certain

Other urls found in this thread:

logs.omegle.com/b280658
food.gov.uk/northern-ireland/nutritionni/salt-ni/salt_targets
twitter.com/hashtag/eurefresults?f=tweets&vertical=news
archive.is/0VAjD
archive.is/aNlDv
easyflags.co.uk/shop/british-flags/union-jack-woven-mod-fabric-/cat_164.html
ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/bulletins/2011census/2013-05-16
youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o
thedrinkshop.com/item/4531/timothy-taylor-landlord-ale
facebook.com/bbcscotlandnews/photos/a.195866060437620.47806.185246968166196/1237303726293843/?type=3&theater
nytimes.com/video/world/europe/100000004492160/le-pen-promises-frexit-if-elected.html?smid=tw-share
petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
rt.com/uk/348220-brexit-clause-50-eu/
findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=8616174
archive.is/ZFqzY
ugandanway.com/asrp/news.php
counter-currents.com/2016/06/brexit-means-turks-stay-out-a-white-eu-is-possible/
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full.pdf html
philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Ethnic-Nationalism-Evolutionary-Psychology-and-Genetic-Similarity-Theory-2005-by-John-Philippe-Rushton.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_equation#Price_equation_and_group_selection
inews.co.uk/opinion/chuka-umunna-labour-requires-firmer-leadership-months-ahead/
twitter.com/stellacreasy/status/746479180628516864
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2037050/Racists-aged-THREE-Children-accused-bigotry-broccoli-head-calling.html
strawpoll.me/10576168
twitter.com/louisa_compton
youtube.com/watch?v=cVrJ0K7MK7s
nra.org.uk/common/asp/links/links.asp?site=NRA&cat=4
newobserveronline.com/iq-93-invaders-will-wreck-germany/
facebook.com/LBC/videos/vb.117611746557/10154072466441558/?type=2&theater
youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-24/u-k-votes-for-brexit-in-rupture-with-european-order-bbc-says
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-23/pound-surge-builds-as-polls-show-u-k-to-remain-in-eu-yen-slips
gyazo.com/a4a524bd5c3189dcd68838e1c3f558d3
media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1466624520243-1.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Am I doing something wrong?
logs.omegle.com/b280658

God. I love Ginnie so much

Had half a bottle of Famous Grouse and a dozen cans tbh, tomorrow I may legit be dead.

Shouldn't this be 1008?

Just had a conversation with my remain voting Cameronite Dad.

Old bastard sounds like he's going to kill himself lads moaning in the kitchen "britains alone, oh well!!"

You people are not paying attention to the real trends that shape what is happening.

food.gov.uk/northern-ireland/nutritionni/salt-ni/salt_targets

reminder that ginnie is christian and only fucks crusaders

yes

What can I as an Americlap do to help you guys out? What are some nice British products they sell in the states?

NOT NUMBERED PROPERLY USE THIS THREAD

stop spamming threads REEEE

I'd celebrate with her. #Sexit

So dead people.

WAKEY WAKEY

but Ginnie was blacked

surprise surprise they are all students

AH FUCK IT JUST USE THIS THREAD AND MAKE SURE THE NEXT ONE IS 1009

twitter.com/hashtag/eurefresults?f=tweets&vertical=news

AAAAAHHHHH FUCKING ORGASMIC AAAAH.

Oooooooh all these degenerate leftist asswipes completely btfo and now crying so bad makes me totally erect! I LOVE THIS RESULT! Even though I'm from the Netherlands this is great.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They are getting desperate

FTSE100 only down 3.15%

>Social media a week ago
>Bankers bonuses!

>Social media today
>Those poor banks lost all their money

THEY ARE BACK-PEDALLING ALREAD

How do you home school your kids, lads? Like, where do you get the material to teach them? I don't know or remember that much, and I don't know how to make a child best remember/learn it. smh

I want to take you all back in time to last may.

UKIP had failed. we lost 1 seat despite gaining 4 million votes. The Dark forces had stopped our dear leader from claiming his rightful place in the commons. woe and despair had set in. there were calls for farage to fad away into obscurity. and (((they))) grew ever bolder. relishing in their victory. Farage had fallen. Brit/pol/ was on the brink of death.

Cameron emboldend with false confidence called a referendum to finally slay ukip and its dream once and for all. This was the flame that re-ignited the fire.

As time went buy favor had turned against mr cameron. the EU continued to flounder and decay. and then, like a pheonix, farage had returned.

Cameron being the baseless man he trembled. he and his (((masters))) pulled out every trick (((they))) could think of. and yet. it was not enough to quell our spirit.

And on this day. when before all hope seemed lost, our hero has triumphed against all odds, and has reached a height that some of us only imagined in greentext fantasy.

Now, our previous destiny seems remote and ever distant. Britain's future, Europe's future, OUR FUTURE, is brighter than than it has been for 70 years. with his dream made reality, it is time for our champion to retire. we will still see him from time to time , but his task is complete. And while this maybe the end of his journey i would like to say this now.

Thank you Farage

Hannan has always been a cuck in this regard, he's being consistant.

Of course we didn't. It was about leaving the EU. SO it wasn't racist. Fucking cunts.

LE NEW CIVIC MAN

Brit/pol/ 1007 part II

THE BATTLE IS NOT OVER YET

EU COUNTRIES AND BRITISH PARLIAMENT TRYING TO FIND A WAY AROUND THE VOTE TO LEAVE

archive.is/0VAjD

archive.is/aNlDv

This is what he's been saying throughout the campaign lad

ginnie hates niggers. I read her disqus profile before she shoahed it.

It was by no means the end of the fight.

Cucks like Hannan are still our enemies.

She was still blacked lad, she is impure

NO. this has been discussed relentlessly and we determined it never happened and ginnie hates niggers.

Juncker (I think it was him) said that he wouldn't allow it

AND ITS THE OLD PEOPLE THEIR FAULT BECAUSE THEY PAID WAY MORE TAXES THAN SOME STUDENT FUCKWITS :DDD!!

Hahahahahaha remain cucks are in total shambles this is so amusing

This guy is such a contrarian cuck.

Stuff like this makes me think a civil war is just around the corner…

Even in his old days, Enoch was fucking sharp.

Jesus lads, we did it. We did it for him.

Based Liz

Is "THE ELDERLY, THE FUTURES" the new "THE BANKERS, THE BONUSES"

Help me stop imagining fucking Ginnie, lads. She's too pure.

Didn't this cunt jew his own people out of leaving the EU even after they voted for it?

Fuck this cunt

The EU want us gone just because of the results ,m8. They don't want us even if the slippery fuckers try to stay.

Wouldn't worry yourself about that lad

The old chum is smiling down on us today lad.

No that was the other cunt - this cunt was the finance minister.

Go to #1008

Lads

OOFT

Allow what? juncker has no say in this

CAMERON AND OBAMA LEAVING IN 2016

She's had five boyfriends. All white.

Just ordered a brand new British flag.
easyflags.co.uk/shop/british-flags/union-jack-woven-mod-fabric-/cat_164.html

PS what was the website used which made pic related again?

(((white)))

If the EU doesn't allow us in the single market then we're not going to be kept in the single market

He's still a cunt of magnificent proportions. His head is a big clot that I'd like to punch sensualy

how do i become ginnie's boyfriend?

Learn to count.

This.

Friendly reminder to counter this strategy with the following hate facts:

Median ages in the UK:

ENOCH IS AVENGED
Enoch died spurned by society. his prophecies unheeded, and yet did not regret that he had fought for Britain. Today, his first ambition has finally come to fruition. It's now our job to see that the rest are brought about.

His ancestors would have been killed way before he could have even been considered a mistake by his parents, if it weren't for xenophobia (wariness of foreigners).

pay your debts, faggot

January 2017 to be precise

reported for d&c tbh

Hate that the young people are shitting on the elderly saying they're voting on a future they won't be a part of

Why doesn't anyone stop to think that they're voting for their childrens future?

Did Preston vote leave lads? That's where the next QT is and it's gonna be a wild one…

get a load of this faggot

You have to be somewhat autistic. She doesn't like normie blokes. They make her feel overwhelmed and uncomfortable.

you have to be a duck

Btw. Is it true that everyone who imigrated to UK after 2012 will be deported ? I thought it's bullshit, but today all my relatives called and asked me how I feel about brexit, they were surprised that I was for it.
Yeah, maybe I should, but can someone seriously answer the question ? I just don't know if I should prepare or not.

She got her tits out in that episode of Sharpe

Nice trips. I met Liz Hurley in Nice, France at Fragonard buying expensive soap.

She was wearing big sunglasses and was with a man I later saw her on television with who, I believe she's married to now. So I asked her, "Are you Liz Hurley?" in a very polite way.

With the thickest English accent I've ever heard she said, "No, I'm not."

I stared at her for a few minutes without being a total creep and left after buying some cologne that Bruce Willis wears called Fraîcheur Fraîcheur. This was during the Cannes Film Festival in '03.

Defcon troll lads let's do it

Disappointed at the dupicate thread tbh

as if there are still ginnieposters

Because normies are retards who have all of their thinking done for them by comedians with daddy issues, yids and anything else on TV.

Seriously, normies have shit taste in EVERYTHING.

Made me think of this tbh lad:

I saw Ryan Gosling at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

this will make her love you won't be her boyfriend and then you will be a duck who is a cuck and i believe that makes you luggagelad.

Bump. No bullies

That's interesting. Anyone else met any famous people? I met Ryan Gosling once actually.

It was at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

They're mad lads

fucksake you motherfucker why did you post it before me

I am unfamiliar with this copypasta, but I r8 8/8.

Big kek. Is there more ?

there are

Bliss.

Wasn't this originaly with jim carrey? not that it matter but makes more sense to me.

Time we brought back real comedians who are Bernard Manning, Chubby Brown and Jim Davidson tier.

I honestly don't know, first time I saw it was on half chan /sp/ it was with Ryan Gosling.

I love her, lads. Someone bed her and give her children. Sadly I am not worthy of her yet, and once I become worthy, she will be too old.

harlan ellison i believe

i want to give her 8 white future crusader children

Happy Independence Day!!

kek

by the establishment. These people are scared, they're going to become irrelevant.

source? i need to use this

Good lad. Now go do it.

Seen the Brexit bible prophecy malarkey?

RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY

INDEPENDENCE DAY BELONGS TO AMERICA, BRITBONGS CAN BE RENAISSANCE DAY.

WE WILL GO TO WAR WITH YOU OVER THIS SHIT BRITBONGS

RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY
RENAISSANCE DAY

See

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/populationandmigration/populationestimates/bulletins/2011census/2013-05-16

It also has graphs.

youtube.com/watch?v=LnCvl2T_o5o
Peter's so bang on the mark tbh.

it's from 2011

As demoralising and contrarian as Morality Man is, he is almost always correct in his analyses.

You don't want the white house burned down again do you lad?

:^)

Yeah, typical weirdo nonsense.

The fight is between nationalism and globalism.

Bad proddies must push back against this insult.

Having such immoral thoughts about Virginia, lads

tbh it's more the crackhouse right now if you know what i mean, would not shed a tear.

I have ambitions to stand as an MP in my constituency at the next General Election.

Wishful thinking?

Way to spoil my brief moment of relief with this piece of shit traitor's face.

I suppose one thing that can be taken from this referendum is that all is not lost, and that the desperation and racial consciousness of ethnic Europeans continues to grow.

Another source of consolation is knowing that the two main parties are seen as illegitimate by a great mass of people.

quads confirm, we should be drinking spitfire

trips and dubs confirmed

Lads. Remember this time yesterday? Remember that slight feeling of defeat as you thought the Remain vote might have won it? Remember that point when Nigel said he thought Remain would win?

It happened, lads.
IT FUCKING HAPPENED!

Exactly correct. Yids wish to corrupt the very nature of a Nation, as then only they will be able to claim dominion through staying pure and as one.

Weather was excellent in the South-East today. Sunshine all day after yesterday's rain and thunder and lightning. The clouds were tinged orange then red at sunset as well. The Gods are smiling on us.

It's turned into something glorious, an amplification of the surge of patriotism I felt as I placed my X in the box to leave.

RULE BRITANNIA

They are so incredibly sour. All those sour faces from Dutch parliament who have been screwing over the population for years just because their EU fetish is completely in shambles with over 55% in Netherlands saying they also would vote leave if they would get a similar referendum. In France this is even 60%.

The EU is completely finished at this point. '

Hurrr there are going to be severe economic consequences for Britain.. Hahaha this is such bullshit if the union completely falls apart northern and western Europe will be off so much better, it is the south and east that will be off a lot worse since there is no union keeping them alive anymore.

Why the fuck is 4chan shilling so hard against leave? It is not like they are paid shills since there would be no point now after the vote.

kek

he never said that, kikes tried to spin it like he said that

Probably just buttdevestated redditors. To not follow through on the mandate of the people is political suicide and paves the way to civil war.

And everyone I know in the forces voted leave.

That there is a sign of desperation.

Why live?

I BOUGHT THE GLASS AND THE BEER FOR YOU BRIT/POL/

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

Congrats on your brexit.

cruel, lad

Shit taste user

Why would they advertise it like that.

nice grock

you burgers can troll leftists here with your weapons if there are British things in the picture they'll think your a grand old bong.

taunting britbongs with a holiday they can never have

HAPPY RENAISSANCE DAY BRITS!

nice digits

You can own handguns in Northern Ireland for self defence

Why do you need a gun, lad?

That fucktard bailed on his own country and their own democratic referendum.

Why don't I need a gun.

I hope you don't want to use your high powered- assault cop killer bullet button pistol with the shoulder thing that goes up to go on a spree lad

You could hurt someone, lad. Better hand it over.

Hi Ginnie. You're pretty cute, but I don't date people off the internet.

You fucking sick cunts.

We did it.

THEIR INDEPENDENCE DAYS ARE CLEARLY FAKE BECAUSE THEY ARE ANTI-COLONIAL "INDEPENDENCE DAYS"

MIGHT AS WELL BE "COLLAPSE OF CIVILIZATION DAY" FOR THEM TBH

only a criminal would need a high callibre full auto assault rooty tooty like that lad

Autistic how, lad?

Oh stop being a spastic and enjoy the fact it's upset Hilary.

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT

I guess "pub liquid tranny hormones" didn't do so hot in the focus groups.

kek

FIX THE TIME WAR AND FIX THE CONSTANT NIGGERS AND FEMALE EMPOWERMENT,FIX THE FACT THAT THE DOCTOR WHO UNIVERSE TAKES PLACE IN A H.P LOVECRAFT SETTING AFTER CTHULHU WAKES UP CLAIMED IT WAS THE END TIMES, THEN AZATHOTH PROMPTLY IMPLODED, BLOWING UP CTHULU AND HIS POOR PEDO-RAPED DAUGHTER, BLOWING UP HASTUR, TURNING HIM INTO A FURRY, KILLING NYRALATHOTEP OFF COMPLETELY, CIRCUMCISING YOG-SOTHOTH'S NOODLY APPENDAGE (HE'S JUST THE ORBS NOW) WITH THE REMAINING NERVEOUS SYSTEM BECOMING THE TIME-STREAM DICKSLAPPING SHUBBERY-NIGGERBITCH INTO INFERTILITY, AND MUCH MUCH MORE.

CAN WE LITERALLY GO BACK TO TAKES NO SHIT WAR-VETERAN MASTER BANTZ DOCTORS THAT DIDN'T USE THEIR OWN FORCE OF PERSOANILTY AND FEAR TO PLAY THAT SAME FUCKING TUNE WHERE HE GOES I'M THE DOCTOR, TALKS ABOUT HOW BIG HIS DICK IS TO THE ENEMY AND PACIFISTS HIS WAY THROUGH EVERYTHING HUGGING AND KISSING PEOPLE WHEN HE KIND IDENTICAL TO CHRISTCUCK TIER "FORGIVENESS" OR WHEN HE ALWAYS HESITATES TO KILL A DALEK BECAUSE FEELS, AND WHEN HE STOPPED FUCKING EVERY ASSISTANT HE COMES ACROSS AND GETS?

THERE CAN BE NO REST WHILE BRITBONGS TRY TO COLONIZE OUR HOLIDAYS M8

He can Varoufak off tbh.

Someone post lewd Ginnie's for fuck sake
I've been on NoFap since the start of Brexit and I plan to blow my load on some fine English muffin to celebrate

Just seems odd that they have to specify "pub"

Though I suppose all yanks see pub and think omg British. Though I'm not a fan of Boddingtons, more of a Landlord man myself.

I've got what you need lad

CIVIC

Only moral pics here, lad. tbh seeing Ginnie naked would make her less special tbh

Fucking degeneracy

Bored already tbh. Wish we had lost. I'd be able to spend so many days on Brit/pol/ crying and harvesting (you)s.

QUINTISENTIALLY CIVIC

Even worse, shes a fucking brummie….

GINNIE IS CHRISTIAN AND ONLY FUCKS CRUSADERS M8

Had to draw attention to this:

This vote has put my faith back in the democratic system. If you spend too long on Holla Forums you start thinking that everything is controlled and rigged by the Jews because 'it's too much for the Establishment to lose'.

This referendum was just that: an absolutely crushing loss for the Establishment. If they actually had the powers Holla Forums ascribed to them, we wouldn't have even voted Leave.

Also kind of blows conspiracy theories like pencil votes being rubbed out or the no exit poll thing out of the water.

Today was a good day.

psss… Amerifat here. Whats a brummie?

Reminds me of the GG fags that wouldn't fap to that porn star chick because "she's like a sister."

We only won because of our meme magicians lad

Don't worry lad I'll post pics of her covered in cum mind broken like in your faggoty ntr books.

Someone from Birmingham

Fapping to Virginia would ruin it tbh. Lately I've gotten a lot more horny when I see pics of her though. I can't help it, lads

me lad

thanks man

Who else /onlyalivebecauseofthechurch/ here?

YOU RAPE HER YOU DIE M8.

CHRISTIAN CRUSADER FORCE WILL TAKE YOU OUT TBH.

It's not likely to get better any time soon. I got sucked into the optimism hype by /who/ back on cuckchan when Capaldi was announced as the new doctor. Surely, I naively thought, an older and more serious actor would bring some redeeming qualities back to this shitshow. But no, he was squandered on Moffat's awful scripts and the BBC's invasive diversity pandering.

I never made it to Capaldi's second series. I gather from your post that it has gotten even worse since I quit.

In what way, m8

PEOPLE ARE ALREADY CHEERING FOR WHEN WE BECOME A MINORITY. FUCKING CUNT

Normies vs winners tbh.

God it's great.

If nudes of her exist, she is obviously comfortable with you seeing her naked. Christ, she's only a woman. It's not like you're fapping to pictures of Jesus, ffs.

I can understand maybe if you have some expectation of her and don't want it ruined by razor burn on her snatch, but don't be a cuck. She likes being looked at. All women do and if they say they don't they're either "problematic" or they're lying.

LADS WHERE IS EDDIE IZZARD? HE HASN'T POSTED ANYTHING SINCE BEFORE THE POLLS CLOSED

Oh no, I'm so scared of some faggot posting on brit/pol/ about me while fucking his dream girl.

I hope he's not topped himself tbh.

As a 30 something year old I find this woman very fucking sexy.

Would bang/10

We know she's got an amazing body, lad. Just don't want the entire world to see it. It's just for her future husband tbh.

Nah fam, Even I never watched it up to that point, I just watched it for a while until I slowly began to notice all that multi-racial switched stereotype and constant pacifist angle crap the Doctor was doing, and then I recounted the fact that I could have sworn the time war was this awesome comic-book series and the like.

In the end, Looking at all the new episode, things really became worthless.

I hope he's topped himself tbh.

Do nudes exist of her or not?

If they do, that shit's already ruined for her future husband.

If not, then I can understand not prying.

No problem lad, do yourself a favour and try and get ahold of some of this:

thedrinkshop.com/item/4531/timothy-taylor-landlord-ale

Why are lefties such disgusting trash?

Why do you not own a rifle brit/pol/?

Increase the influence of rooty-tooty shooters

Don't think they exist, lad. Are you new here, lad?

What does all of this mean for Calais? Are they going to stop lining up to get that sweet British welfare?

JHB gets my attention

drinking straight rum tonight

Lads, what is this?

DO IT

Make the globalists look even more retarded when they start going on about right wing extremist leavers.

she'll probably make some in a plea for attention once we get bored of her

Is it true that when results were being announced he left crying?

kek

I just looked it up and the closest store that sells it is 110 miles away at 1 bottle costs $10. If I run across it somehow I certainly will try it though.

RATE MY OC, LADS
(as inspired by similar works from other anons)

Feel bad that dad had such a cuck son.

Five stars.

Think he means that because the pound is worth less, his dad's pension is worth equivalently less (which isn't really true)

memes aside i reckon this is total bollocks

I grew up in Yorkshire, and it's brewed there locally, they have it on the pumps in most pubs there, I live in the city now but whenever I see it I'll make sure to have it. Remind me of the time I first started going down the pub with my dad. First Ale I really liked.

Given that Ukraine isn't interested in joining anymore I'd think they'll eventually dwindle and fuck off, well, I hope.

Mental illness, no sense of shame and no sense of aesthetics. Lefties and by extension their normie cousins, completely lack taste and will like any old shit presented to them enough times if they think it's "clever, profound or witty" when it's actually anything but.

Don't know. Probably
Don't care.
Hope he an-hero's himself or fucks off to Sweden or whatever.

Giant moths from outer space just ate my neighbour #brexit

Not exactly new, but I am not aware of her. I usually don't pay much attention to the women of the NatSoc/far right movement. After the Sinead McCarthy/Evalion shit, I've heard about as much out of women involved in WN as I want to hear.
I'm a Burger and I try to stay in my lane as much as possible, so if she's on the Brit side of things, I wouldn't know who she is. I'm just hanging out here watching a country celebrate independence from (((globalist kikes))).

Hello there burger
send us guns pls white brothers GCHQ pls go

Rule Britannia lads. We fucking did it, cheeky cunts that we are.

It'd be similar to when you guys did this stuff for us. Let's have some fun on this fine day for the anglosphere and wind some cucks up.

lel

REEEEEEEE

I have been able to trace my family roots from all the way here in America back to somewhere in between Sheffield and Yorkshire. Some day I will make my trip over there to the UK and stop by and give it a shot. If you ever come through the Occupied Confederate States of America stop and try some mustard based BBQ from the Greater of the Carolinas.

Any of you lads hearing this shit about #regretvotingleave or the like, seems like some remain shilling fest to get a second vote to me. Its literally "THEY LIED ABOUT ALL OF THE 350 MILLION GOING TO THE NHS, REVOTE NOW!!!". I dunno lads, seems like some effort to me.

She's the love of our lives, lad.

bretty good, but i would have Our Nige at the top of the belligerents as Field marshal

Come to think of it, to go over a few things:

nuwho is cuck incarnate, and I bet Nyralathotep, if it's alive is a fucking drunken egyptian immigrant yob because it's a god without purpose in a world whose suffering has no ultimatium no longer.

Obviously is tho tbh.
Leftists will sink to whatever depth necessary.

source?

nice digits btw

I would gladly ship you all the AR-15s you can use. Any white man of European descent who isn't a career criminal should be allowed to have whatever firearm he chooses to defend himself and his land.

I seriously pray for you guys to get your own 2nd Amendment-type rights. After Brexit and after the shitskins start getting riled up after not bringing their families of 50 young men, after the Jews no doubt try to crash your currency, you're going to need all the weapons you can get.

I hope it doesn't come to that for you, but you need to be prepared for anything now that you've told the kikes to suck your dick and get fucked. Congrats!

My mate is trying to make me believe its genuine leave voters, but when i say "people wouldn't have voted leave because of money to the NHS only" and how i say if they wanted to secure the services, they would have voted remain. He just calls me an "armchair political expert" who obviously thinks voters are smarter than that. The cunt voted leave as well.

I will lad. Yorkshire is great by the way, apart from West Yorkshire, and Sheffield is a city in South Yorkshire.

The city of York is nice, you should visit there.

1912 - no gun laws in UK

where did it go so wrong?

It was just on BBC 1 News just now, but here are some pics

facebook.com/bbcscotlandnews/photos/a.195866060437620.47806.185246968166196/1237303726293843/?type=3&theater

None of them voted, I'm fucking calling it.

Next step is our bill of rights and guns back.
Less 1984 and more glorious WHITE freedom.

I think we know where it all went wrong for them and where it's trying to go wrong for us Burgers…

It starts

nytimes.com/video/world/europe/100000004492160/le-pen-promises-frexit-if-elected.html?smid=tw-share

Why is Scotland so cucked

FROM MY COLD DEAD HANDS

What the hell is wrong with young leftists? Fucking selfish monsters.

Is that picture from today?

childhood best friend's mummy just posted this on facebook

And here was me thinking this was just a meme.

Your ancestors left the mainland because they couldn't handle the banter lad, suck it up.

I feel a sense of pride knowing despite the protests of my country, my leave vote mattered in the end. To fucking bad that they're trying to climb back into the abyss but hopefully there is enough carnage to ensure that won't happen anytime soon.

Yes, see

Seriously, lads. I wouldn't be able to control myself if Ginnie walked into my room right now. I know I shouldn't impregnate her as I am a fat dumb NEET that wouldn't be able to support our children, I just can't help it.

Lads, just phoned my grandfather up to discuss the referendum result. I haven't heard him sound so happy for months. My grandmother died recently so my grandad has been a bit despondent but the result today has truly lifted his spirits. Last night he went to bed around 10pm thinking that Leave had lost but woke up to a pleasant surprise.

My grandad said that he didn't vote leave for his own sake because the outcome won't affect him now seeing as he's 96, but he voted leave for my generation's sake. This is something that a lot of remainers seem unable to grasp: So many old people didn't vote due to selfish motives but instead voted based on what they thought was best for their family and offspring.

This really has been a terrific day, chaps.

There is cure
There is hope rope

Not gonna lie, I felt a bit sorry for him giving his resignation speech. Him and Osborne dragged this country out of the economic mess Labour left behind by its bootstraps, made us the fastest-growing economy in Europe and reduced public borrowing. Cameron won a majority for the Tories in his second term against all popular expectation.

If the two of them hadn't chosen the EU as their hill to die on they'd have left a pretty decent legacy for themselves. Now, any good they did will never be remembered due to their refusal to rise above partaking in the referendum debate and just run the country in the meantime like they were appointed to.

I'd buy Cameron a commiseratory pint, tbh. Just one though.

Are Nige on the other hand, I'd buy rounds for.

Because immigration isn't as high in Scotland as it is in England.

Yeah me too. I'm penning a letter right now. I'm going to try and hold back on the autism and memes and just say what a bloody good bloke he's been. I don't think it has to be very long just say that you appreciate all he's done for Britain and that he's a reaction image gold mine.

They think its for selfish reasons because they're the selfish ones.

My Britbongers, this is what you need. I know I said AR-15s all around, but I think you'd feel a little more nationalistic if you were mowing down commies and shitskins with one of these…

Sure they're not as reliable as an AK, but it's yours.

I dunno, about all that. But they came over here and helped purge a whole state of Indians out in Middle America. They could sure handle the indians, not sure on the bants

Smaller and less powerful countries are easier to subvert.

One day after and things get worse, so they think it's always going to be worse. Ensuring things get worse is a part of the propaganda to make it appear that leaving the EU is suicide it's not.

These poor dumbass kids don't realize that they'll be the ones voting for things like leave in 10 years and a bunch of little naive yelps will be shitting on them. I know, I was just like them 10 years ago.

yay for open bolt, blowback, stamped steel garbage! huzzah!

Lads

I here fireworks going off outside in birmingham

Kind of wishing I'd known that had happened.

you're probably right, for Glasgow anyway. Glasgow turnout was something like 57 percent.

Migrants are all welcome here!

t. Scotland

GET OUT, GET OUT GET OUT

r=REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

IT'S NOT FAAAAIIIRRR

We all know they'd be saying "get over it" and gloating if the shoe was on the other foot. Fuck off if you don't like it remainers. True colours show now.

Totally shocked they're not cheering that Cameron's gone! They'll have to find something new to bitch about now. They loved him really.

Lads, just gas us please.

t. Scot

proud based man of kent

FTSE 100 will be in the black by the end of Monday, screencap this.

By contrast the DAX will stay down a full 5%.

rubbish

England a shit

I laughed more than I should of

It's just remain lad. They're a sneaky lot but that's all they amount too tbh

Wew lad

Imagine how disgusted their ancestors would be.

It's natural course of events that people who aren't exposed to middle eastern migrants want them to come. They come, they realize everything they were told about it being great was a lie, and then they turn into "racist xenophobic bigots not in CURRENTYEAR"

I wouldn't be surprised if Scotland does some cucked as fuck thing like start to take the migrants Britain doesn't want, and then they realize they fucked up too.

There are no countries that take in middle eastern and muslim immigrants and are happy they did. It always ends up in fighting and a whole lot of people who don't want them there. And the anti-immigration side just grows and grows the more that show up.

I almost got mad, then I remembered that they just got their shit pushed in.

We won

Wonder what he thinks about the employment rates in other EU countries.

Clueless

FUCKING CLUELESS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's not without its advantages.

You could probably make 5 Stens for the cost of 1 AR-15. Plus the simplicity of the design is kinda beautiful, in a way. Just a simple slamfire, nothing fancy. There's something pretty about that.

lads, what is this.

petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215

The Conservatives have not dragged us out of the economic mess. the debt is still growing rapidly. and there is still a load of stuff outside the nhs and army he could have cut, but didnt have the guts to do. He only won because the alternative was the jocks fucking are shit up. he had sweet fa to do with it.

and they wouldnt have had much of a legacy. they would have been a mere footnote. accomplishing nothing of significance.

EU chiefs want to be rid of Britain as soon as possible

>EU chiefs want to be rid of Britain as soon as possible, if a statement from the European Council released in the wake of the UK’s shock Brexit is anything to go by.

rt.com/uk/348220-brexit-clause-50-eu/

IT'S CURRENT DAY

THE COUNTRY IS IN RUIN

CURRENT FUCKING DAY

I can't hate on it too much tbh fam. Its about as basic as it gets.

It's a handy list of people to exclude from voting when we adopt the suggested "must vote based on IQ" system they've been crying after.

Looks like Europhiles really do hate the concept of democracy.

Glad people are just telling these people bluntly to fuck off or die. Biggest bunch of coddled babies I've ever seen. This is why national service needs to be a thing again, to whip the faggot out of these spoilt fucking brats.

-t. 25 year old who never went to uni, is buying his own house, moderate paid job and voted leave

Go fuck yourselves, remain commie pricks.

If you live near Warwickshire, go put flowers and flags on Enoch Powell's grave and let him know that he finally won

findagrave.com/cgi-bin/fg.cgi?page=gr&GRid=8616174

BASED HOMELESS MAN ON BBC

I just wanted to stop by and say that Ahh Bisto is fucking titties. I picked it up this week because I ran out of gravy. My god is that shit good.

What the fuck the BBC is showing why Brexit is needed

They also showed another reason why Richard Spencer is a fucking cunt for thinking unlimited Polish to come here

How does Pete Tao plan on going to Mars without "White people"?

Is that a British food? I thought it was Italian.

Let's just send all the immigrants and 'refugees' to Scotland and rebuild Hadrian's wall already.

That picture.

remember that christmas ad of an old woman who has been dead for years.

Vonfirmed for inferior spouse that will give you gay kids

TOLD ABOUT THE TOXOPLASMA AND THE XENOESTROGENS BRO

WE TOLD YOU

HENRY THE 8TH THAT SHIT

You ever try making gravy on your lonesome? It's fucking TOP. I can't stand powder gravy after my first taste tbh

go full fritz and lock your lolis in your basement then make new lolis from them.

Jesus Christ you'd think by the way EU cucks are reacting they forgot the UK existed long before the EU did.

It's also disgusting seeing them spew their anti-British vitriol without any intention of ever leaving.

Thread Theme

Hahaha oh wow. They support democracy only when it adheres to their views.

We've been bad goys.

Sooner we start making new trade deals and based Donald Trump becomes president of the US, the better.

Decent article to consider reading.
archive.is/ZFqzY

YUR ON THE RONG SIDE OF HIS STORY NOW

'He was an alright Prime Minister and made the Tories popular again' is considerably better than 'that pigfucking traitor who tried to sell our nation's sovereignty and heritage for thirty pieces of Brussels silver'.

Also yes, if remain had won we all know for a fact these cunts would be insufferably smug, gloating over how the evil racist got btfo 24hours a day and laughing in our face. Our reaction has actually been very civil compared to what they would do. Perhaps too civil.

The Polish are fine as a people, it's the fact that they come here, undercutting skilled working class jobs like plumbing, construction, and sleep on matresses 10 to a room so they can send all of their money back to their family back home.

It doesn't make economic sense to have money bleeding out like that, although I'm sure it's nice if you're some rich London cunt whose shitter is blocked and you have no practical skills and oh, isn't Jerzy so polite and charges a reasonable rate too!

I might just do that, it's an hour's drive away.

ugandanway.com/asrp/news.php
Like this.

Shits going to be hilarious if the UK economy recovers and things get better. They'll be running around screaming we need to revote because leaving screwed the economy, but it actually didn't.

Things are already recovering. I can't wait to hear the whole

Does anyone have that Webm an user made where it was Nigel making a speech over a British flag with amazing music playing ?

pleases anons

Anyone else watching BBC1 well up when this man came on?

They will never be able to admit they were wrong. They and the media will keep hating.

I've been winding people up about supporting Donald Trump for presidency of the US now. It'd just be the icing on the cake.

Re asking this question.

also

Plz do this burgers, for the bantz.

Sup guys, German here. Congrats for regaining your national sovereignty.
Many of you probably don't even realize just how big of a favor you've done the rest of us by leaving. Here's a summary of some aspects of the likely geopolitical consequences brought about by your monumental decision:
counter-currents.com/2016/06/brexit-means-turks-stay-out-a-white-eu-is-possible/

It would work fam, its like a victimless crime as well.

link isn't really convincing or selling it to me tbh.

Mild aspergers who bathes daily and tries to look presentable. No Gordon-tier shit.

Any of you triggered by this?

Metrosexual nu-male entrepreneurs are scared of what will happen now that we've voted out - what can we possibly do

This is the fucker that made the online petition for London to leave the EU

He's also doing it unironically

Taking baths is autistic?

Couldn't give a fuck about Israel either way tbqh

name a politician who hasn't done this at one point or another in there political career. but yes a little

They're almost always brown or a student. All the people who mooch want to remain and the ones who work want to leave.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCKING IMMIGRANTS IN LONDON ARE FREAKING OUT

Wouldn't the daughters be victims, lad? Also I hear inbreeding is pretty bad, even for the first generation.

I'm laughing because Trump keeps putting his visit to Israel off. He wants to build his own wall, not cuck himself out to a jew wall.

Literally everyone that visits Israel touches that fucking rock

*Leave The UK

SOVEREIGNTY BTFO

See:

The peaks on the FTSE suggest an upwards trend when the markets re-open on Monday. The drop-off at the end of trading appears to be last-minute weekend jitters.

The DAX on the other hand suggests a market correction. It's levelled out at 6% plus in the red and looks like it's staying there.

Prepare some smug anime girl faces for 4:30pm Monday.

Leftists are so boring lads.

I honestly think we should just laugh at them instead of attempt to give them answers that they will ignore anyway.

What Vid is this from?

Thing that rustles me the most about normie lefties is that they all think they're being so edgy and original when they're presenting a safe opinion that you've heard hundreds of times before also the smugness

London is statistically the sixth-largest Italian and fifth-largest French city in the world.

No, not taking baths is extreme autism. Mild aspies take baths.

This

This needed to happen.

Welcome aboard.

What's the latest salt Germoney's msm?

Why do they always say "do the research yourself." This style of thinking is why these shitheads can't win arguments. It isn't like as if they have any sources anyway, but it's still a load of shite that pisses me off.

Well fuck me fam.
It's all clear to me now.
Where was he when i went to vote smhtbqh

inane tosh & garbage

I used to love farting, lads. Now I can only safely fart if I'm on the loo

Even when they do try to do research they usually just look up the opposite to my claim on Google and present a Yahoo Answers or Wikipedia page as proof.

They're hysterical.

But taking a bath every day is more autistic than once every few days?

This is something that some 'white nationalist' types are so retarded on. No I don't hate Poles etc and actually wish them the best, yes I'd rather them than Pakis, and if I was in a position to earn nearly 10 times my countries wage by working manual labour in another country I'd probably do the same. Doesn't change the fact it's bad for the indiginous population on every level. And a lot of the ones coming over are scum and criminal since we can't choose who to take tbh.

May have to help more on memeing for Trump now that we have won our independence, not that we still don't have a fight on our hands with how things will be handled like.

You're right tbh. "white" has been retarded from the start tbh.

who is this Ginnie?

Karl Pilkington is way funnier tbqh

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW LAD

Just saw some BBC reports. Nearly all the leave people they talked to were clearly lower IQ and working class with regional accents, but they were unashamedly English, patriotic and anti-immigration. One man said it was too far that a rival Polish bakery had resulted in the closing of a multi-generational English one. Then they cut to pro-remain areas nearby and the people who were against leaving were well spoken, better looking, but internationalist, cosmopolitan and clearly had no sense of loyalty to this country.

LIFT UP YOUR KILTS AND PREPARE YOUR ARSEHOLES, JOCKS!

Daddy, tell me about Are Nige and how he saved Brittania again, please oh please?

Can someone repost the map of the brexit results and see how much it matches with the lack of UKIP votes, muslim population and rape rates. Can't find the pic on hand at the moment.

Are you winding me up lad? The less you bathe, the more you autistic are. Why don't you understand this?

Do you laugh at them and call them a moronic child?

I need to re-watch Sharpe asap

All I know is that I smiled today when I saw Rotherham vote something like 65% for Brexit.

What the fucking fuck I didn't upload that third image.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

theres a reason nobody comes here mate

NEVER

EVER

YOU AREN'T A CELT

YOU ARE AN ARAB

"how do I become Scottish?"
Go back in time about 10,000 years and be born in Scotland.

I saw that. Bless the old bastard he nearly had me in tears too when he was welling up about having his country back.

So annoyed i've been at work and missed out on the saltiness

My Twitter and FB full of idiots, the idea that Farage claimed we'd use 350m towards the NHS when Farage has no control over the budget and wasn't ever part of Vote Leave is ridiculous

Did anyone apart from us pay any fucking attention to the campaigning in the election? These twats seem to enjoy being outraged

Yet they still voted for labour in the GE. Baffling tbh.

Not to mention that the pledge never said ALL 350 million will be used on xyz

I fail to see how that's odd

cheeky cunt

1) Develop a drinking problem
2) Develop an inferiority complex and call it "rebellion".

Trump

yeah nah mate, its more a unjustified hate of everyone not white Scottish.

This is why non-white immigrants can never fully integrate into British society: their singular lack of understanding of the concept of fierce independence, individual liberty and limited government makes them utterly unable to comprehend the British spirit. It's even sadder that our own people don't understand that, tbh.

20 years but it was all worth it

You missed on only the first barrage of salt. As Independence Day settles in over the weekend, the salt will flow in ways we haven't seen before.

I think the salty losers are going to get organised and become uppity.

I just find taking baths often uncomfortable. I am fat though so probably partly because I don't want to take off my clothes and see my tiger marks tbh.

Britbongs, I just drank about 3 pints of your ale with this glass.

same amerifat as before

I mustered up the courage to tell this girl I wasnt interested in her even though I am. Did your ale give me a case of the british loneliness and social awkwardness?

This?

Which reminds me: I should go watch the film. Apparently it's not too bad for a summer flick.

The SNP's immigration policy disagree I understand. Looks to me a hate of everyone English specifically

Fucking media

I'm saying it comes from a place of insecurity. They pose in public as having thick skin and fuck everyone who isn't us…yet they voted to stay in the UK and voted to stay in the EU. They're false hardmen.

FUCKING HELL

Congrats on freedumbs, lads

t. Burger

How screwed can the country get in the interim 2 years (at least) before Brexit actually happens?

lad why would you do that? What compelled you to tell the girl the opposite of what you wanted?

Ironic freedom is the best kind.

thanks, now off to breitbart

I dunno user. I just feel like I shouldnt have any attachments right now. I can't explain it. I have been seeing a shrink but it hasnt helped any

he shouldnt be able to vote the old cunt, robbed me of my future

tbh

They could fuck us and put us in an arrangement like Norway, they could sign us back up to the EU under new MUCH worse terms. Or the EU will try to fuck us trying to get us back. Fuck knows mate, its the future.

And everyone on social media is cashing in on this and going: "Oh! See! That's why we need to reform democracy!"

Did they seriously expect us to build an NHS hospital every week?

How about we don't spend any of the money and use it to reduce our 60 billion budget deficit

We also now have a bunch of armchair traders, who know it all about the currency market

Who else here ordered themselves a new higher quality flag today? We move up a gear and carry on going forward from this point.

Bill of rights, death penalty and firearms back are the next steps.

The people saying this are obviously remainers as well. Fucking cunts.

you should drink some more and tell her you do like her tbh. A shag or at least a hug would probably help your condition

I have mild asperger's too user!

SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT, I SLEEP IN A COCOON NOW, AND I ONLY SHOWER BECAUSE BATHING IS BAD FOR YOU IN SO MANY WAYS

I GOT TO GO INTO THE LADIES CHANGING ROOMS WHEN MY MOM TOOK ME TO THE SWIMMING CENTE RBECAUSE I WAS TOO YOUNG TO BE IN THE MENS CHANGING ROOMS ON MY OWN, SHIT WAS THE BEST

IF YOU GET SUPPORT, GO OUT MORE LIKE YOU FUCKING PARENTS TELL YOU TOO, TALK TO YOURSELF OFTEN, AND DRINK BEER NOTHING CAN GO WRONG UNLESS YOU BEAT YOUR PARENTS UP BECAUSE RACEMIXING

m8 they're going to drag that shit out as long as possible.
"but but goys it takes a minim of 50 years to leave! be patient"

Almost as if there's a pattern.

Lad I know you're being ironic but this is not a matter for banter…

No, in general. And now they're all scrambling to their favourite outlets to give them the correct words, sentences and narrative to use that will best make it seem like they were informed all along and make their righteous indignation seem well founded.

The children don't seem to understand that oldfags knew they had it better in the past - and it's not just a nostalgia trip, it's a quantifiable fact! Good wages, no kids named Mohammed Mohammed Mohammed growing up to rape, bomb, to molest children, women knew their place, one man's work could pay for a whole family, and so forth.

how dare they bring civilization to the dark continent.

Women, lads.

Farage is living proof you can achieve your dream if you try hard enough

Taken his whole life but he has finally won, he has taken a hell of a beating yet comes back stronger and stronger.

Can someone shoop Farage into this picture?

Shame we'll never get anything significance in the next GE

Remember how quickly Hitler turned it around

If we believe in Britain, we can do it here.

Someone tweet this shit to her.

It's almost like they're uneducated, ignorant, and completely immature!

What if Scotland separates following a second referendum, then rejoins the EU and imports large swaths of nignogs and kebab? They'll all just float back down into London.

Hadrian's wall 2.0?

Love it. Only makes our meme power and our Nige stronger.

I dunno, lad. There's still plenty of apocalyptic prophesying going on, e.g. pic-related.

Post links to tweets not just screencaps lads fucking heck tbph they're hard to find sometimes.

We won't leave lad, trust me.

They can't be uneducated you narrow minded bigot, they have a degree in womens studies, freudian psychology* and art.

"Psychology" students hate psychometrics and shudder when Eysenck, Linda Gottfredson, Richard Lynn or Arthur Jensen is mentioned

I made a giant FB post containing at least 50 links to various reasons for leaving the EU from a variety of sources. And the main comments were asking if i actually wrote it or c+v'd it and how they couldnt finish it.

Its clear now these people will never gain any self perspective instead stick their head further into the sand, calling everyone racist clearly didnt work so lets do it again! genius ! Let me share my Guardian link agreeing with me

source on this?

Empire of Dust.

(((students)))

Even by his own logic: If colonialism was informing British understanding of sovereignty, wouldn't that just make Britons value national sovereignty MORE?

This actually makes me realize an infuriating meme.
Leftists arguments: What they think (probably irrational) validated by unrelated shitting on white people (probably falsely).
ex:
Tell me that this does not sound like some shit you've heard before.

Why peppers lad?

Lad, link dumps never work on normies, they need spoon feeding, paraphrasing and having it linked to "real life" scenarios. I don't give them that much time and effort these days and cut them short with zingers or a plain unquestionable fact, but this is how they are. Normies must learn the hard way or with persistence. They are a lower breed of person though on the whole.

I convinced a few normies to leave but they're still cucks and make me cringe.

Salt and pepper, I presume.

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M

Daily reminder membership for the British Union of Fascists is free

What a bigot, doesn't he realise that Europe is just an administrative region? We are all human beings, there's no difference between Europe and Africa.

But they're socialist Jerrycucks lad

Worth noting that Apple stocks actually fall every time they release their earnings report, despite having an increase in profit year on year

We can't make decisions for our future based on the speculative nature of the markets.

daily reminder that falling for honeypots is also free

Spoken like a true mongrel with no allegiance to anyone or anything by its worthless self.

IT'S (((CURRENT CENTURY)))

Fucking bigot mate, don't you realise Human is just a label, we're all animals.

What's some tips on setting up a political twitter account lads?

What to put in a bio?

How to maximize publicity? etc

I don't like this woman, but fucking hell. Antifa and our police. smh

Yeah but UKIP actually does shit and its not exactly a far-right party is it, it may have some cunts on the inside. But its not exactly a fucking honey pot. fuck off NA

Green
Is
My
Pepper

Newfeg here. What this meme mean?

BUF tells its members to throw everything behind UKIP

Prove its a fucking honeypot, kike

kek, good one lad.

It was more here's a fact followed by the link to prove, covering Turkeys visa free, why the EU doesnt protect our rights when non eu countries are ranked better, 9/10 economist prefer remain being bullshit etc.

Spent a good few hours on it, doubt it even changed 1 vote.

Clearly needed to be simplified even more, didnt even mention immigration

Well if it tells everyone to through its weight behind UKIP, why fucking bother to join it, its just a list of names then.

Wow I'm triggered. Animalia is just one kingdom, we are the same as plants and fungi.

I suppose I can fix that…

JESUS CHRIST WHY ARE PEOPLE STILL LIKE THIS IN THIS DAY AND AGE, WE'RE ALL CELLS MATE, NO NEED TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST LIVING ORGANISMS.

Why would the average Holla Forumslack understand RMS jokes user?

Yeah they were just arbritarily drawn lines, no differences between the populations in temperament, attitudes, culture, customs, appearance GENETICS at all.

People definitely don't prefer to be with their own, do they?
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/early/2015/08/20/esr.jcv081.full.pdf html

philipperushton.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/Ethnic-Nationalism-Evolutionary-Psychology-and-Genetic-Similarity-Theory-2005-by-John-Philippe-Rushton.pdf

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Price_equation#Price_equation_and_group_selection

Uh hello???? Stop privileging life vs non-living peoples. We are all matter.

Silly Silva, racism is our best interest!

What's the first line that they're chanting?

There are probably as many middle easterners per person in Wales, and we've rejected the EU, and are generally anti immigration.
My take on the Scots, or at least a lot of the southern Scots; is that they're more similar to the southern English than they'd like to admit, and they have a massive inferiority complex about them. This leads them to try and out-signal them.

WE'RE ALL STARDUST, MANG, NO NEED TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST HYDROGEN

NO AYYLIUMS IS ILLEGAL

We are all proud of you. Good job.

Who /BasedChinMan/ here?

=WERE ALL ATOMS MAN. WHY YOU GOTTA DISCRIMINATE AGAINST DIFFERENT ELEMENTS. DONT BE AUCH AN ELEMENTALIST==

Egalitarians believe that evolution stops at the head, we're all the same in the brain. Except when they want to try and prove liberals are smarter (which has always been refuted by real life experience and hard science).

Fuck sake

Sounds like a groovy meme magician tbh

These people are disgusting.

In all honesty they talk about "fascists" wanting to exterminate them but who could really blame us?

WE WUZ ALL QUARKS, MANG

UP, DOWN, STRANGE, CHARM, TOP BOTTOM

WE IZ ALL ELEMENTARY PARTICLES

I HAVE MUSIC ON AND I CAN STILL HEAR THE FUCK RAIN OUTSIDE, ITS LIKE GOD IS TRYING TO DROWN ME FOR MY COUNTY VOTING REMAIN

You fucking bigotted matterist you don't give enough representation to dark matter or antimatter #matterdiversity

Burn it. That thing probably has HIV.

Teeth aren't bong enough.

How would you fuck Ginnie, lads? It's late, normies are in bed or out wasting money on alcohol tbh.

But it's been proven that Dark matter on average has a lower IQ than white matter.

Memes are graphical methods of imparting relatively complex ideas with a simple picture, sometimes combined with a short statement.
Necessary for those who have been conditioned to accept arguments in an easily encapsulated form…very difficult to do with the more complex ideas.

Holla Forums controls the memes, by the way…all of them.

inews.co.uk/opinion/chuka-umunna-labour-requires-firmer-leadership-months-ahead/

Is Chuka Umunna based?

Only thing Remainers have the right to be mad about is how shitty their campaign was

They got 2 extra days to vote, murdered an MP and had Farage unveil his anti-immigration poster and yet they still got whipped

I mean Leave was a giant clusterfuck as fuck at the best of times, there is so most more they could have focused on and better

Fuck off, Chukka

He's a cuck but certainly seems to be improving

Well memed friend.

I'd give it a
3 / >(3)

no hes a fag

no

He is a glory hunter.

Oh fuck off. He's a career politician angling for popular support.

im good with that. it would collapse within a week.

I wonder what that scandal was that forced him to withdraw from the leadership race.

I wonder if we'll ever find out.

His gayness

Oh shit, I forgot about that.
Was there never any hint?
I know loads of people seemed to think some gay shit.

Probably went to foam parties with Marco Rubio.

He's a bender.

Exactly, he'll worm his way to the core of the Labour party and then when exposed he'll be the catalyst for the death of the Labour Party

Owen pozzed his neghole

No, that is not fucking based.

He's trying to pander, but no shitskin and very few women are going to change anything for you.

and a glory holer

Kebab shops and Halal veggies centres wont' keep the local economy running.
most of the big business there don't pump their money back into shite towns of London like Ilford or Luton.

Clearly deluded.

he packs fudge

Gay pedo, Labour covering it up

I know we all thought that. But I don't think it was ever confirmed.

Murdoch is probably saving those pictures in a safe somewhere.

Are you having a giggle with the newfriend?

didn't he make undisclosed trips to the poor part of the far east?

Completely shocked!

She needs to hire some Hell's Angels for protection.
They'd beat the fucking hell out of the "anti-fascist" scum & the cops as well.

We need right wing death squads.

From Gooks to Spooks

I think chukka is on the down low with his black homies tbh.

Ever noticed how he hasn't been seen in public with Diane Flabbot?

That's cuz he hates Black women.

Confirmed gay

Oswald's neck is going into the noose

Yes, realistically I can't see it as being the reason as voters simply wouldn't care if he had a bum buddy he was seeing on the side - if anything it would probably help him in his leadership bid as diversity levels would be on overload.

This simple thing took fucking ages to do because my PS kept crashing over and over. Need a new PC for the coming meme wars.

it does worry me that as immigration increases and older patriots leave this world protecting the west will get harder every day. We need to make some big plays if we are gonna capitalize on our success and secure the future for white children

We had Commander Tommy who killed Jo 'Slain in vain' cocks, but didn't get it off the ground.

Revolutionary LARPER

The meme is real.

Why, is it a shite-box?

Please post Asian women instead.

It's come to this. Choosing between Asian women or a bald gay African

You make good OC regardless, Helmer. Thanks for this one, lad.

This is the beginning and should be a motivator to get fit, never succum to the way of the normie and get some cash and learn trades and skills.

Younger know-nothings become older and wiser elders.
Don't worry, this has been going on forever.
why do you think the voting age used to be 21, then the libcucks got it lowered to 18?

Not exactly cutting edge.

Cheers lad.

KEK

twitter.com/stellacreasy/status/746479180628516864

These people are usually pretty sheltered and never left their home country, let alone been to a different continent. They are basically completely sheltered from experiencing other cultures. And they are SJWs, they are told that experiencing any sort of culture is "appropriation" and wrong. It's like the whole thing is designed to keep people from experiencing cultures, so they can run around and say they don't understand what's so special about different cultures. People do change for the better Holla Forums, it just takes a long time.

I have been fortunate enough to do a lot of travelling for fun. I used to be sort of globalist, but after seeing the world I 180ed on that so much, I was shedding tears of joy last night when Brexit was announced.

As a burger, in USA, the places that are mostly white and dont' have large problems with things like immigration lean toward Bernie, and the ones that do have those problems lean toward Trump.

I do think it's just a matter of time. Look at how public opinion has shifted in Germany regarding muslims. It's a politically self destructive behavior to allow muslim immigrants in.

All you have to do is let them know the truth and most of them will learn eventually. But we have to keep fighting and never let up, the entire time. We can, will, and are making a difference. And just because these people are on social media repeating retarded globalist and social justice bullshit doesn't mean they'll always support it.

it needs raising to 30

Naive voting bloc.
Almost fucked up our country tbqh

If you insist. My commitment to civic nationalism in unwavering.

Nice meme. I might make it my fb cover photo if it wouldn't rile my normie friends.

Please let them attack pride. God it would be amazing.

Though I am grateful for everything we've had already.

The truest irony being is even primary school children and pre-teens are smarter in most cases than uni students and teens. Probably cry less and get more action from the girls too.
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2037050/Racists-aged-THREE-Children-accused-bigotry-broccoli-head-calling.html

Oh lad i know that feel all too well, had the same computer since 2007 until this year.

Burgerbro here, congratulations British anons, this was a decisive victory against the globalist menace.

Cheers!

ANGLOSPHERE WORLD ORDER
4 LYFE

Love you guys.

I'm less convinced by each passing day that you're a rusemaster rather than just an outright pathetic cunt.

To be honest with you, we were cutting it really close. After all the Scots counties came in, I think a lot of us were prepared to give up. But the important thing is that we've won.

Those chips look a bit thin, lad.

Thankyou so much
Saved

lad…

Eh decent fries. Pretty good fish though.

Your complementary civic nationalism wife

Good job lads just make sure you consolidate over the next 2 years so you officially pull out.

Can someone give me some good Colonial Empire england circa 1776 memes? I have a friend talking shit about England I need to BTFO for yall.

not an argument, explain yourself. Why are you such a pathetic cunt?

Not dark enough tbh.

Not CIVIC

HAHAHA SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top banter, tbh.

Someone needs to find out a list of everyone who signed the 2nd referendum epetition and go for some old fashioned leftie bashy

STOP BULLYING ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Just a wanabe.

Are we gonna have to btfo of spain if they try to take gibraltar?

VOTE
strawpoll.me/10576168

I will as soon as you answer the question.

Are there pro Brexit celebs who have posted anything since the vote, like Caine or Cleese ?

So, junglier?

I don't think they'd dare and do Spain even have an army at this point?

Why not? Nothing better for a United Britain than a war.

im sure theyd be tolerant and loving enough to their elders to just do them away for their own good. with a politically correct term for it of course.

we dont need a joint navy for that,
their air force lacks working jets and their navy cant afford the fuel to set sail even if they had the spare parts to fix their ships

If they did. I'm sure we'd catch them sleeping.

lol get this tweeted to him. We mustn't stop mocking these cucks EVER.

R8 Newion Jack m8s

no bully

twitter.com/louisa_compton

Look how poozed this BBC editor is

Actually really like it tbh.

Wales our the English's bff now for sure but we can't put a fucking dragon on the flag lad.

It's truly suffering, can barely do more than one thing at once on it and I'm practically denied making meme videos that I have ideas for.

Going to get a new job, save up and drop a grand or two on a beast, and basically what said. Brexit has motivated me to better myself.

I'm a different user but I will admit the same that I'm going brown.

Pic of girl.

Yep.

Don't be a faggot lad tbh, it looks distinguished tbh.

The idea is to increase the wealth of whites by reestablishing borders so they breed at a third world level.

Whites need to be wealthy to breed.

Shouldn't the bottom blue be green, lad?

Don't worry mane your family will get sent to the newly flash cleansed congo to set up a coltan mining dependency.

Thats usually what people do when they have a piece of shit for years, I spent a good £1000 on a 10/10 pc.

Anyone got another source?

All those retards crying on Facebook and Twitter probably didn't even bother to vote. It blows the fuck out of the old people fucking them over argument too.

Cheers lad, wishing you good luck over there.

Rees-Mogg for PM

Absolutely haram. It's Northern Chinese or bust.

That's whats happening up here in Scotland, spent all day mining salt and hearing people complain about the result, asked them if they even voted, I'd say a good 3/4 didn't. 62% turnout and 40% was a good result for Scotland tbh.

y not?

youtube.com/watch?v=cVrJ0K7MK7s

I disagree, I had a piece of shit thinkpad that I loved and was used to. I spent 500 on a newer one and lenovo had completely fucked up the keyboard and got rid of all the blue secondary function keys. I can't stand it and I'm looking for the same piece of shit I had before just refurbished.

They're blaming the rain where I'm seeing it.

Deffo has to be The Mogg or David Davis, those are the dream ones tbh.

Yes…

its probably the same cunts who left it till last minute to register

Young people didn't bother going out because of the rain.

God wills it

Aye but you're on about a laptop for general use, talking about a PC you use for a purpose, like playing games or editing video and pictures.

yeah m80 but that's still a piece of shit tbh, you should have gotten something better.
Like a good tower PC

How many BBC journalists are going to be shoaed after their propaganda campaign failed?

*cough*
nra.org.uk/common/asp/links/links.asp?site=NRA&cat=4

Become members of shooting clubs and become guns right activists. This is one of the next steps.

SAVE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NIGE

None,

David Cowling, the BBC’s head of political research, in an internal memo…

“It seems to me that the London bubble has to burst if there is to be any prospect of addressing the issues that have brought us to our current situation. There are many millions of people in the UK who do not enthuse about diversity and do not embrace metropolitan values yet do not consider themselves lesser human beings for all that. Until their values and opinions are acknowledged and respected, rather than ignored and despised, our present discord will persist. Because these discontents run very wide and very deep and the metropolitan political class, confronted by them, seems completely bewildered and at a loss about how to respond (“who are these ghastly people and where do they come from?” doesn’t really hack it). The 2016 EU referendum has witnessed the cashing in of some very bitter bankable grudges but I believe that, throughout this 2016 campaign, Europe has been the shadow not the substance.”

None. The Beeb are adept chameleons. I still remember the really abrupt tonal change when Tony Blair became PM and forged the first Labour government in over 20 years.

lol what absolute faggots.

It's high time the BBC and Channel 4 were defunded, honestly. Prime examples of how pure leftist poz can only survive if propped up with the population's stolen money like some kind of communist state's media wing.

Let's see if they try to push this shit so hard when they have to rely on free market economics.

REQUESTING WEMB OF DIBLECUCK ANOUNCHING BREXIT

Too right plus they might end up with more Mairs on their hands if they don't address this problem.

Fuck me, imagine these cunts at the Somme.

nothing says i didnt quite make it like a Philippine bride

Is this all the shills have left?

M8, my opinion on Asians has been dragged through a long journey by Holla Forums. Why are you among brit/pol/ making me dig through my old flickr viet girl pool saves?

they are losing EU funding, only a drop in the ocean but still

BBC wouldnt be so bad if it stop all its news coverage and stuck solely to sport

ENGLAND AND WALES

we Tudors now

Kek has answered my question, it seems.

How can I be better prepared for the coming days when I need to defend my vote, lads?

YES LAD

"TOO MANY FUCKING POLES, REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

newobserveronline.com/iq-93-invaders-will-wreck-germany/

There is no counter to this.

Yep. This day is fun.

Met up for a quick pint, as I actually had things to do today.

Turned into 5-6 pints, then me trying to take apart IKEA furniture while tipsy.

Hofer wasn't elected.

Brexit, however, seized the day.

Burgers, let's at least get 2/3 for the rise of the right-wing this year with Trump. Make us proud.

link anyone?

This tbh. I hope no one on Brit/pol/ was thick enough to think this'd be "winning." But now we've left the EU we can start to try.

Just say you don't like the idea of a European superstate and losing sovereignty.

LADS IM COMING DOWN FROM MY BENDER FROM THE VOTE COUNTING, I HAVENT SLEEP IN ATLEAST 48 HOURS

GOING TO BED BEFORE I PASS OUT TBH

facebook.com/LBC/videos/vb.117611746557/10154072466441558/?type=2&theater

""""""""""IMPARTIAL BBC PERESENTER""""""""

7% of UK business trade with EU but 100% must abide its regulations
UK outvoted twice more than any other nation
NATO responsible for peace not NATO
EU army
EU is 22% of trade 7% of population but 50% of welfare spending
65% of regulations and laws from EU
120b euros spent on lobbying a YEAR
Never been audited for 19 Years, no company could ever do that
Doesnt protect workers rights, Norway and Swiss have better rights and are outside
TTIP
Ignoring previous votes against it

Look at the names who've like this

All pakis

lib dems are utterly fucked now

Does anyone has a Tim Farron reaction to Brexit, can't find shit on youtube?

He bases it on the fact of how labour and conservatives are split and "lel no-one would vote for ukip". What are we thinking for 2020 anyway lads?

ALL SEATS TO UKIP?

And people wanted to remain a part of this?

He wrote a very butthurt article for Huffington Post

Fair play, it's succinct.
Where did you get this?

Is this now a Lib Dem roast thread?

hello britbongs, i need that 4 image chart comparison of crime, muslims, and etc in bongistan.

i've got a cuckold im talking to who insists that the same regions that voted stay weren't that way because of the mossies.

please assist

Looks like Claude will be at the Buckie, Special Brew and Cillit bang again drowning his sorrows

We don't even need to roast them, they do it for us.

GO HERE LAD

"If you criminalise hanguns only the criminals carry the guns."

Not even sure why this is a controversial statement, tbh. If handguns are illegal, anyone in possession of one is, by definition, a criminal. It's also not like a ban has made it totally impossible to get hold of them.

Best footage I could find

Must be crushing when your whole party is based on being Pro Eu, then you loose when the polls were in your favour

youtube.com/watch?v=5aZi1RXe9kY

Can't barrage the Farage edition of Can't stump the Trump in case you haven't seen it yet.

ATTENTION BRITS

We Americans want to help you buy buying goods. Give us advise in this thread brothers.

Sincerely your ever proud brothers ,Amerifats

GOD BLESS ENGLAND AND GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

Look at his face

I should give you the link i guess lel

Exellent taste, Burger.

I'm a LibDem and voted leave.

It was hard tbh, not going to lie. The EU has to die for Europe to be reborn.

Could Tim be any more LOW ENERGY?

Lad….

You're in the wrong place.

HELP US AMERICANS HELP YOU ENGLAND!

GIVE US EXPORT GOODS TO BUY!

All you will receive is a hint

Hover your mouse over our ids

It's time to choose a new party lad.

Why?

thank you friend this is what i needed

source for gif?

YESTERDAY THE WHITE PEOPLE OF BRITAIN REVOLED AGAINST PAKIS IN LONDON

THANKS FOR BTFOING THE TAIGS FOR ME LAD

I was almost expecting this video to end with him putting a handgun to his chin and shooting himself.

No. You could make 80 at the cost of one.
All that Foraging equipment is worth a lot.
The most complex part of the Sten is the welding done to it.

I still can't believe we did it, lads.
I'm so full of hope.
I was almost in tears singing God Save The Queen along to my stereo driving down country roads.

Wew lad, politics isn't that neat.

Because Britain comes first. The EU refused to negotiate or reform so we had to crash it.

No survivors :^)

Probably. I forgot I was even a member after Tim Farron was elected. Orange Book is still a good series of political essays though.

Americans are good bros. I'm excited to see how we'll get along with the Anglosphere now that we're a real country.

The "belfast family" who won the loterry

Holy fuck, never foreseen Ulster would fall. South Belfast is already compromisied, it voted IN because of the amount of immigrants diluting the patriotic vote

There is only one choice now lad.

FUCKING BRITS

HELP ME HELP YOU

GIVE US GOODS TO BUY TO HELP OUR ANCESTRAL HOME

Of course hes not fucking based. You been around?

All that's happened is much like that BBC researcher, he can smell the roses. The majority of the British population dislike immigration.

Classic Liberalism is all well and good lad, except that it has no ideological mechanism for halting unending hordes of muds from fucking your nation.

I don't get that at all.

What the fuck does the Statue of Liberty have to do with the UK?
Was the cartoonist such a complete globalist cuck that he forgot what country he was in?

This shit doesn't even make any sense logically. Why would someone go out of their way to vote leave thinking that it wouldn't count and then regret it? This is some bullshit level of mental gymnastics the remain side is pulling.

As much as i dislike Juncker you cant says he is dishonest in regards to Britain leaving

No, all of Labour was for calling us racists the second migration was brought up

They've just changed the tone and its now too much for them to shove under the sofa.

No idea mate, trying to be "subtle" about ukip destroying our rights or some shite.

BANTERED THE FUCK OUT OF THE EUROCUCKS

the fuck am i looking at

Remember when Clegg resigned and the BBC cut in a picture of a smiling Farage last year, good times

Well apart from the whole army to shoot the invading Xenos, yea, nothing at all.

What is this a graph of?

thought i'd crop it down so its just him

problem with this chart is it's mostly just a chart of population density. Not wholly, but one corrected for population would make the point better

More Helmer tweets, please.

lmao. chinks know niggers are inferior.

Has Farage broken the mould, was Enouch wrong?

Maybe not all political careers will end in failure

Enoch was wrong what ever happens to Farage he already has achieved the reason he got into politics

Time for a new thread lads.

Don't forget about Farrage's near death experience due to that assaination attempt he had earlier.

Hope he stay's well.

I dunno lad

A euroskeptic will lead the Conservative party. But when i say "euroskeptic", i mean a half assed one. One that doesn't give a fuck about freedom of movement or no freedom of movement. Only Farage could deliver a deal best for the British people. I've already seen Boris renege on many things

This new euroskeptic leader might just take a few votes from UKIP. I'm uncertain if UKIP will die or surge. A lot of people have been converted to the right recently but they may flock to whatever cuckservative cucks Cameron out of a job

THINK OF ENGLAND LADS!

THINK OF ENGLAND!!

Why destroy a black in his homeland like that? Why mock him when he's not capable of helping himself.

I hate Chinks much more than I hate blacks. Greedy cunts that get away with marauding all over the world because whites are held down by Marxists.

Probably has something to do with this: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-24/u-k-votes-for-brexit-in-rupture-with-european-order-bbc-says

I wouldn't be surprised, he had a good run tho.

I was talking strictly by buying the parts on the market right now.

Comparing the few sites that sell the kits, looks like they're around $2-300. Maybe less if you print the free diagram for the receiver and use a nice stainless pipe.

Cheap ARs are available all day, too. I've seen ARs pretty fucking cheap.

wrong one keeeeeeeeeek: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-23/pound-surge-builds-as-polls-show-u-k-to-remain-in-eu-yen-slips

THE EU ISN'T EUROPE

STUPID CUNT

WEW

Bell - pepper
Bell end?

This is some nonsense tricky Jew shit
The whole finance "industry" should be gassed

Rick Edwards such a nobhead
So good to see him get BTFO and only have their leftie audience to try and hate on Nige

Can yall tell me the origins of Ginnie? I know she is the Britpol waifu, but where did she come from?

More like Brit/pol/ village bicycle.

doesn't really matter lad. All that matters is that we brought other economies down into the mud with us, and we're climbing out the fastest.

who else has been bantering the shit out of lefties ever since independence day?

checked

Who wants to send a message to Germany

This tbh

Those twitter debates were great.

>petition.parliament.uk/petitions/131215
Hue

So are we doing a 'fuck the EU tbh lads' counter-petition?

kinda sad, what have we left to really' rally behind and meme for

But remember, 52% of the country collectively danced on Jo Coxs dead body, globalists syria first anti british cunts died

We just did lad, it got 17 million signatures.

hahah poz areas all red

Nah nothing will happen let them day dream

A better England this isnt even half way done lad
Oy vey what racist

anyone remember Maddox?

gyazo.com/a4a524bd5c3189dcd68838e1c3f558d3

He's salty.

I tell lefty brother that the media has a massive left wing bias after he said that the people were told to vote Leave by the media, lefty brother said the media is right wing, he said Nigel being on the media proves this, I told him they attack him nearly every single time, he says people love victims, I tell him that it is the left that love victums and the victum narrative, not us. Lads how are the left so delusional. If he thinks attacking someone constanly is supporting them, then what the fuck would he think if the media actualy did support him. I told him being condescending like the left is, is why people don't like them.

God damn it. I am so fucking salty about gold.

I'm a neet, and I have some assets but they're stuff they was set up when I was a kid as [parent] for [child] accounts, so I've never messed with them, but its like $75,000 now.

So while you guys had been talking about betting 100 quid on the outcome, I've been trying to get my parents to transfer some of that money into gold since last year, and they've been slow-walking me on it because I'm crazy.
Redoubled that shit when Soros sold stock for gold.

But yeah, I think it might be too late now. I feel like a fucking teenager sitting here going, "God damn it, dad" over shit like this.

Is this the lefty brother that called a black doorman a nigger while drunk or was that another user's cucked lefty brother?

I used to like this guy too.

He's gone full cuck recently, sadly. I think his last hurrah was standing up to the SJWs on the subject of Milo Manara's Spider-Woman variant cover.

Maddox has literally become The Biggest Cuck In The Universe.

Arise Sir Nigel Farage, honoured for services to the crown and protecting the realm in its most dire hour

Just shaved off all of my body hair for a dare lads… I'm already beginning to regret it…

the banter will be worth it though

muh dick looks pretty big too without my obscene bush

This is a different lefty brother.

Are you fucking 13 or something?

Grow up you stupid cunt.

At least they're honest now they've lost..

even your eyebrows?

Ugly is beautiful, weakness is strength, peace is war, insults are aid.

That's the MO.

Can someone confirm, I know that "Critical theory" is a leftist thing, but is what I just described critical theory? I don't remember.

lad chill out

1980s homosexual please leave

Nah lad just neck and below

dw lad hes a

they are incapable of seeing themselves as anything but the victims, same for minorities, gays, women etc.

Only solution is repeated damage to his frontal lobe

why is her right eye fucked up

This is the same guy that completely tanked his own countries economy due to his retarded, backward marxist principles, then bailed as soon as the EU found out how much he fucked it over.

Dutchbro why are there so many Moroccans and golliwogs in your beautiful country?

Also when can we tell the south to fuck off and trade again? Pls respond

^confirmed homosexual Gary Glitters who like no body hair persons. Children is their name, children are their game.

media2.8ch.net/pol/src/1466624520243-1.webm