Connor Butler
Connor Butler

I can provide some Loppuny

Christopher Price
Christopher Price

oh found the lewds

Daniel Martinez
Daniel Martinez

coulda sworn i had more than this. lemme dig up the animation i rendered…

will throw some other non lewds for bonus

Kayden James
Kayden James

this was like my first attempt rendering an animation in blender ever

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

/end

Levi Gutierrez
Levi Gutierrez

did a couple zinnia's for the hell of it too. i need to try again with sun and moon stuff now that i know what i'm doing a bit more

oh and a bonus render

Jordan Anderson
Jordan Anderson

Not posting best waifumon

Leo Cruz
Leo Cruz

anymore? This is bretty good.

Henry Ortiz
Henry Ortiz

'Gotta fuck em all'

Easton Rodriguez
Easton Rodriguez

wanting to fuck anything with a snout
fucking furries

Owen Ortiz
Owen Ortiz

Pics related are the first two renders I made prior to the other few things posted but afterwords I kinda lost interest as the community around this died off and the only remaining modeler went all out working w/ male stuff. With Sun & Moon released there may be a new round of assets to play with though. I'd keep my eye on >>/poke/ and specifically the 'Anons animate pokémon models' thread.

There's also an imgur gallery at imgur.com/a/SwQ1p that contains most of the stuff anons had made a couple years ago back after the ORAS release. I think some of the renders I made ended up in there.

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

Just did some digging around and seems yeah most of the newest content is on /poke/index.html but the old board used to be /pk/index.html

Also just downloaded some of the new models people have ripped so going to see what there is to play around with. I'd like to attempt some Lillie lewds or maybe her mom or both :^]

Anyways I'm pretty much out of Gardevoirs but let's not have this thread died yet k?

William Rogers
William Rogers

Lewd Pokemon are the best.

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Disable AdBlock to view this page

Confirm your age

This website may contain content of an adult nature. If you are under the age of 18, if such content offends you or if it is illegal to view such content in your community, please EXIT.

Enter Exit

About Privacy

We use cookies to personalize content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyze our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners.

Accept Exit