twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

have some

MOAR

…. and that was all I got.

Wait I have this one left

i liek gardevoirs

I can provide some Loppuny

oh found the lewds

coulda sworn i had more than this. lemme dig up the animation i rendered…

will throw some other non lewds for bonus

this was like my first attempt rendering an animation in blender ever

/end

did a couple zinnia's for the hell of it too. i need to try again with sun and moon stuff now that i know what i'm doing a bit more

oh and a bonus render

anymore? This is bretty good.

'Gotta fuck em all'

fucking furries

Pics related are the first two renders I made prior to the other few things posted but afterwords I kinda lost interest as the community around this died off and the only remaining modeler went all out working w/ male stuff. With Sun & Moon released there may be a new round of assets to play with though. I'd keep my eye on >>/poke/ and specifically the 'Anons animate pokémon models' thread.

There's also an imgur gallery at imgur.com/a/SwQ1p that contains most of the stuff anons had made a couple years ago back after the ORAS release. I think some of the renders I made ended up in there.

Just did some digging around and seems yeah most of the newest content is on >>>/poke/ but the old board used to be >>>/pk/

Also just downloaded some of the new models people have ripped so going to see what there is to play around with. I'd like to attempt some Lillie lewds or maybe her mom or both :^]

Anyways I'm pretty much out of Gardevoirs but let's not have this thread died yet k?

Lewd Pokemon are the best.