Holla Forums aware media reviews

saw this pop up and liked it quite a bit. The guy is definitely a Holla Forumslack and made some good points.

like his review on the newest mad max film as well

Other urls found in this thread:

romeisburning.show/
youtube.com/watch?v=AnzRlbA4tuM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Holla Forums + Holla Forums = winning

Btw this reviewer is red-pilled.

feels good man

Why do people still watch Hollywood movies?

Because when someone tells the masses to go spend their money, they do it happily

I'm still mad about the nigger

bump, this dude has talent.

He could be the next Gex if he was so inclined. The next Wyatt E Mann if he wanted to keep it on the downlow.

This guy has transcended E-Celeb, he is genuinely funny and talented.

romeisburning.show/ is pretty cool. shilling with an image for these guys

love this guy he mixes Holla Forums and Holla Forums in his other vids which is great because everyone assumes Holla Forums is like cuckchans Holla Forums but the Holla Forums here is nice in the fact theres a big Holla Forums presence

E;R is a based god

another good video of his

oy vey!

I've been binging this guy's channel since it was first posted here about a week ago
breddy good stuff

This one left my side in stitches.
Skip to 25:00 if you're not into in depth analysis of tumblr-series.

SU rips off so much anime it's fucking shameful
I don't even watch the show, but seeing those clips edited together was enough

The force awakens should be the last picture where he's looking away, and the future of star wars should be him killing himself

Thanks for bringing this to my attention OP.

Just sent this to my normalfag friend. Getting ready to be disowned.
Wish me luck.

Hitler's Speech
youtube.com/watch?v=AnzRlbA4tuM

Because I would like to have sex once in a while.

How the fuck are those two related?

You don't have to be with a woman to have sex.
Are you stupid or something? It's 2016 for crying out loud.

I like E;R

I hope he doesn't go fullcuck like other ecelebs that are talked about here. Like CF, RamZPaul, or Sarcuck of Cuckkad.

YT videos usually do nothing for me but this one was actually entertaining. Bump well earned

?

Sargon was always a cuck. An actual one too: He's raising someone a kid that's not his.

Yeah that's true. Bad example.

Listening now, thanks

Netflix and shill is for cheap plebs. Real girls like a real dinner and a movie.

The only 'eceleb' I like is Jim. I don't know what he looks like.

I know what Mundane Matt looks like.
I know what Sargon looks like.
I know what Milo looks like.

They are ego driven. Jim seems like a pissed-off DEA agent. (Probably is LEO because no face.)

No ego=no bullshit

Taking girls to a movie is a shit tier date. I've known that since middle school. Do something enjoyable instead of giving shekels to Hollyjews to be mindraped with propaganda.

I'm not even saying don't watch a movie, but watch something good, fuck. Movies nowadays are absolutely pleb trash, if you enjoy it you should probably be culled.

Jim's the only one who hasn't went cuck, and that's because he doesn't care.

Actually Morrakiu is also still good, and I know what he looks like. He looks pretty Jewy.

Almost as good as Dillon's video

Jim? I like Moly too though. E;R is pretty funny, I was amazed to see he's jew-wise.

Great idea OP, this E.R fella is pretty funny

Who's Jim lads?

I'll be honest 99.9% of my Jewtube use is for vapourwave and retrowave/synthwave mixes, so any suggestions are welcome.

Considering there's still leddit memes all over his videos for the last year I'm guessing he's just an edgy cuckchanner, still some funny bits at least.

I think they are talking about Mister Metokur (however you spell it)

That shitty joke caught me off guard.

Skanderbeg would be proud

Ahh already onto him, didn't know his name was Jim.

Quite like Black Pidge and Naked Ape too, not as redpilled but I enjoy angry rants.

I wouldn't even know what one looks like since I never go there.

They were Maori, you fucken egg

Wow, it all makes sense now, Luke was a fucking sand nigger.

Can confirm, I found out about this guy like last week when that one dude posted his Steven Universe video showcasing all the degeneracy it was pushing on kids these days. I then went through all his videos and laughed my ass off the whole way.
His Jew jokes aren't spammed, they're quite tasteful and well-placed.

Your friend is a savage, he took that shit like a beast

Holy fucking shit. 25:00 was too good. I laughed so hard when that started up.

I absolutely love this video.
I knew practically nothing about that kike pile of a show, but I knew something was wrong with it. Then I saw that video and I was like Red in Angry Birds, "I was right. I knew it!"

It's kind of weird how he's like an anti-e-celeb
He left his first channel when it became too popular and started from scratch again, like a true hipster who takes everything from the extreme.

Imagine Donald Trump selling his business to start a whole new one from scratch because he was making too much money in the other business.

Honestly, Black Pigeon is too straighforward and not funny enough, he's great for redpilling though
NakedApe just sounds like a pissed off kid, I cringe when I try to watch his videos

Jim is a good mix between the two, fiery pissed off rants and shitting on the right people in the right way and he sounds like a badass while he's doing it, which I admire. Not many people can pull that off, most e-celebs in that realm sound like straight-up cucks.

I'll admit Black Pigeon is straightforward for the most of the time but he does drop a few smidges of humour here and there, it's nice when he does.

I like Naked Ape because he holds nothing back, but he does sound annoying if you listen to him for too long.

Agreed on Jim. He's becoming more and more famous though, so he'll end up rebooting like you said.

Not just because it was big mind you, more importantly it was filled with retarded leftists leddit and cuckchan niggers.

Yeah, he makes some good points in that video

I remember him saying in his last video on his first channel that you have to go further to one extreme eventually and he implied that he was going further and further to the right.

Do we have any proof that he browses Holla Forums?

I'd be surprised if he didn't, but there were videos with 4/pol/ on his tabs

I wouldn't be surprised if he posts here and went full on 1488

I had to stop because of the overuse of the needle pull sound effect. It was funny the first time, but by scratch 30 I was losing my mind and skipping forward looking for when it ended. I could not locate that moment and had to stop. Otherwise, seems like a fine review.

He does, he used to post here dumbass.

I don't know if he does anymore because of how fucking broken the site was for a long time, but he was here during the dindu riots in November.

Dude, Kaziklu. Kaziklu was redpilled before 4cuck had a Holla Forums board and Holla Forums hated the FUCK out of him because he was saying things they couldn't handle. He was shilling hard against the muslims, fags, Jews and all other degenerates before it was cool. Everything the guy said would happen happened but we didn't listen. The fucker is batshit insane but knows shit I can't even begin to understand. You can catch him here and there when he starts going in depth on magick and history and I wanted to prove that he's full of shit, so I checked the things he was saying and it all checks out. He's a pervert but he's an elite, refined sick fuck with an insane amount of knowledge and foresight. Just don't say that Ruby Gloom is an adult. It triggers him.

This is amazing.

I hadn't seen the movie but I've heard it was essentially Episode 4 all over again. Jesus fucking christ I didn't realize it was that similar

Where you raped in a record studio?

I was actually laughing at this review. I can't remember the last time i laughed at something on jewtube

That little faggot cracks me up.

He's very oftennon 8ch. He did even livestreams where he talked with hotwheels and so on.

He mentions fullchan in the comments in one video.

Hi E;R. I saw you shilling this on Holla Forums as well. Keep up the good work.

he names the jew in his videos, i'm pretty sure when you get to that point its impossible to go back to cuckery.

Holyfuck this was perfect.

I can't believe this is what's being shown to young children nowadays. WTF is this shit.

Just watched E;R's videos

Kek'd

Subbed

Keep em coming

CF is mildly retarded, RamZpaul has gone full cuick though he's just as bad as Milo, Sarcuck is like a poor mans Stefan, Murdoch murdoch went cuck mode too for a while.

Morrakiu is still based as fuck though.

Yeah they really dropped the ball with killing Pierce.